Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:36 pm
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Rinzen
Specialization: Youngling Teacher
Personality: She is calm, patient and has a strong respect for the force.
History:
Born out in the rogue lands then left to herself, Rinzen came across the pride where she joined the Younglings of the Serval Clan. It was only a few months until she memorized the code and passed the self-discipline test but did not have a brush with the dark side for a while after. While one the outskirts of the pride she came across an old friend from the rogue lands that was gathering others and claimed to have even found her siblings that she had been separated from. She was tempted at first, even when she found out that the group was less then savory, since she had not seen any family in so long. She over came her desire however and stayed with the pride, becoming a Padawan.

Later on she proved her skill when she fought off a rogue that had attacked one of the Younglings. This was also the time when she decided that when she was a high enough rank she would be a Youngling teacher so she could continue to protect them. This decision lead to her second trial, the trial of spirit, where she went out into the rogue lands to find the onyx she would need later on. After that trial was complete she had her third trial, the trial of courage where she had to climb a cliff and face her fear of heights. She over came her fear with the help of the force and became a Youngling teacher as she had wished before.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Natsuko-neko
Name: Rinzen
Specialization: Youngling Teacher
Personality: She is calm, patient and has a strong respect for the force.
History:
Born out in the rogue lands then left to herself, Rinzen came across the pride where she joined the Younglings of the Serval Clan. It was only a few months until she memorized the code and passed the self-discipline test but did not have a brush with the dark side for a while after. While one the outskirts of the pride she came across an old friend from the rogue lands that was gathering others and claimed to have even found her siblings that she had been separated from. She was tempted at first, even when she found out that the group was less then savory, since she had not seen any family in so long. She over came her desire however and stayed with the pride, becoming a Padawan.

Later on she proved her skill when she fought off a rogue that had attacked one of the Younglings. This was also the time when she decided that when she was a high enough rank she would be a Youngling teacher so she could continue to protect them. This decision lead to her second trial, the trial of spirit, where she went out into the rogue lands to find the onyx she would need later on. After that trial was complete she had her third trial, the trial of courage where she had to climb a cliff and face her fear of heights. She over came her fear with the help of the force and became a Youngling teacher as she had wished before.

Accepted! Also, can we get a link to her picture?  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 pm
Thanks <3 Here you are [X]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:12 pm
Hide n Seek for younglings (And anyone who wants to play)  

Mizani Ulimwengu

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:48 pm
Name: Anarawd
Specialization: N/A
Personality: Ana is a slightly shy hare, typically keeping to those around her. She is slightly scared of bigger animals, though the fear is slowly disappearing as she interacts with members of the pride. She loves to be around the younglings. She is loyal to all those she befriends and cares very much for others. She loves her family very much and it hurts her to be away from them, though she is slowly beginning to put those thoughts away as they will not help her to become one with the Force. She is anxious to see who picks her to be their padawan.
History:Anarawd joined the pride not too long after she had become an adult. Her parents had lurked outside the lands for a while and tried to pick up snippets of what they could. From what they heard from the pride members that would walk past their den, they grew to believe that the pride would be a great environment for Anarawd to live; much better than the environment she had been raised in her entire life, traveling from one area to the next when there was no food to be found.

At their urging, Anarawd joined as a member of the pride, beginning as a youngling. After much deliberation, she was put into the Maned Wolf clan, the clan of those true of heart. She struggled and finally learned the Jedi code. As her test of self-discipline, she chose to meditate and go without food for one day. By the end of her test, she believed she had never felt closer to the Force and understood it a bit better. After completing both of those tasks, she managed to meet up with her father again. When she met up with him, he tried to convince her to come home, that he and her mother had been wrong to encourage her towards the pride. She tried to convince him that the pride had been good for her, but he refused to listen to her.

It was with a small, tearful apology that she turned her back on her father and ran back to the Pillar of Knowledge. One of the youngling teachers helped her to calm down and understand what had happened during the conversation; that the encounter was an encounter with the dark side. Anarawd was then awarded the rank of Padawan and would wait to be chosen by one of the higher ranks to be trained.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 pm
LexThetaSigma
Name: Anarawd
Specialization: N/A
Personality: Ana is a slightly shy hare, typically keeping to those around her. She is slightly scared of bigger animals, though the fear is slowly disappearing as she interacts with members of the pride. She loves to be around the younglings. She is loyal to all those she befriends and cares very much for others. She loves her family very much and it hurts her to be away from them, though she is slowly beginning to put those thoughts away as they will not help her to become one with the Force. She is anxious to see who picks her to be their padawan.
History:Anarawd joined the pride not too long after she had become an adult. Her parents had lurked outside the lands for a while and tried to pick up snippets of what they could. From what they heard from the pride members that would walk past their den, they grew to believe that the pride would be a great environment for Anarawd to live; much better than the environment she had been raised in her entire life, traveling from one area to the next when there was no food to be found.

At their urging, Anarawd joined as a member of the pride, beginning as a youngling. After much deliberation, she was put into the Maned Wolf clan, the clan of those true of heart. She struggled and finally learned the Jedi code. As her test of self-discipline, she chose to meditate and go without food for one day. By the end of her test, she believed she had never felt closer to the Force and understood it a bit better. After completing both of those tasks, she managed to meet up with her father again. When she met up with him, he tried to convince her to come home, that he and her mother had been wrong to encourage her towards the pride. She tried to convince him that the pride had been good for her, but he refused to listen to her.

It was with a small, tearful apology that she turned her back on her father and ran back to the Pillar of Knowledge. One of the youngling teachers helped her to calm down and understand what had happened during the conversation; that the encounter was an encounter with the dark side. Anarawd was then awarded the rank of Padawan and would wait to be chosen by one of the higher ranks to be trained.

Accepted! I do believe that this will be our first official Master/Padawan Team!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 am
Thank you! I just got her recently and it seemed that she would work very well with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:42 pm
Name: Cygnus
Specialization: Healer
Personality: Gentle, Calm, sense of humor (ex-trouble maker), a bit 'damaged'
History: Cygnus was born in the Jedi and his parents raised him to love his fellow jedi. However being so small, he often felt that others ignored him, something he did not like at all. So he would act out. He would pull pranks on others and just cause a bit of chaos. When he became a padawan, it took sometime for him to be picked from the others. However when he was picked, the master who picked him had another padawan under his belt, padawan Tralsay. Cygnus and Tralsay quickly became rivals and friends. Where Cygnus was light and fun, Tralsay was a bit more serious, especially dealing with the darkside.

During one of their missions, Cygnus had put himself in a situation, one where he had to fight a mad hyena. However Tralsay saved the day, something the irritated Cygnus to no end. However he was thankful to his friend, despite the irritation. Once they finished their trials and found what ranks they would belong to, the council had them go on many missions together because of their balance. Their rivalry would slowly die and in it's place their friendship grew.

Tralsay was able to become a master far before Cygnus did. Tralsay first (and only) padawan was Atino. Cygnus became close to the padawan as well. As time went by, Cygnus failed to see the madness and darkness forming in Tralsay's mind. Tralsay wanted to protect his padawan from the dark side, but in doing so he allowed the darkness into him. Once Cygnus realized what was going on with his dear friend, it had been to late. Tralsay, after a failed attempt to 'protect' Atino, killed himself.

Cygnus took over Atino's training. He became a little distant for a while, not understanding how something like that could happen. For a while his usual fun personality went away and became one that was more aloof. However once he realized the pain Atino was in, he snapped out of it. Even as a knight, she needed him. So he started telling her jokes and easing back in to his old personality.

and then there was butterflies and sunshine

Innocent D: He was plotted. We talked about him. Why did I never post him D: *all the sadness*  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 pm
I have a couple of questions (if I'm allowed to ask) but one is, although it wasn't made specifically for this, I was wondering if I could possibly enter someone for a knight even though they haven't had all of the rps yet.

And I was also wondering, since life mates aren't allowed, are flings allowed?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:32 am
SSBrosB
I have a couple of questions (if I'm allowed to ask) but one is, although it wasn't made specifically for this, I was wondering if I could possibly enter someone for a knight even though they haven't had all of the rps yet.

And I was also wondering, since life mates aren't allowed, are flings allowed?

Sorry for not replying earlier D: I do not have Internet right now (doing this from my phone) but yes you are totally welcome to enter him.

Life mates are allowed for Jedi, just not for the sith. Usually flings are not allowed for Jedi except for rare occasions (like for a infertile couple)

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I'll try to pop on more often.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 am
ah okay, I was just wondering because I was thinking about doing a fling perhaps before he entered the pride, thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 am
Name: Chionesu
Specialization: Knight
Personality: Observer, patient, calm, can be cryptic at times, doesn't show his feelings often.
History: Chionesu has been a rogue most of his life. He was cared for by his mother until adolescence when she let him go off on his own and that's where he has been up until joining the pride. He traveled quite a bit throughout his rogue life, deciding that until he found the right place, he would instead learn everything he could about other prides and packs.

He has only fought when necessary and doesn't like to pick fights with anyone, rather preferring rational discussions over violence if at all possible. (This hasn't happened yet, and we're still discussing it, but I would like this fling to happen before he joined the pride, so this might not be the end result, it might even not happen.) He once had a fling with a leopardess which resulted in cubs, however he eventually left her which was in part contributed to his cryptic ways of expressing his feelings.

Eventually he wandered to the outskirts of the Mizani'Ulimwengu where he met with Jaryx (have an rp for this) who allowed him to observe the pride before joining. Eventually he found that he wanted to stay within the pride, finding it to his liking and nature and trained to be a Jedi. Within that training he realized that he liked it most when learning about the Jedi and his observations proving useful when recording events, leading him to the position he has now.

Tell me if I need to explain anything more because I tend to generalize.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:32 pm
SSBrosB
ah okay, I was just wondering because I was thinking about doing a fling perhaps before he entered the pride, thanks!

I'll allow a fling before he enters the Pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:54 pm
Club Snails
Name: Cygnus
Specialization: Healer
Personality: Gentle, Calm, sense of humor (ex-trouble maker), a bit 'damaged'
History: Cygnus was born in the Jedi and his parents raised him to love his fellow jedi. However being so small, he often felt that others ignored him, something he did not like at all. So he would act out. He would pull pranks on others and just cause a bit of chaos. When he became a padawan, it took sometime for him to be picked from the others. However when he was picked, the master who picked him had another padawan under his belt, padawan Tralsay. Cygnus and Tralsay quickly became rivals and friends. Where Cygnus was light and fun, Tralsay was a bit more serious, especially dealing with the darkside.

During one of their missions, Cygnus had put himself in a situation, one where he had to fight a mad hyena. However Tralsay saved the day, something the irritated Cygnus to no end. However he was thankful to his friend, despite the irritation. Once they finished their trials and found what ranks they would belong to, the council had them go on many missions together because of their balance. Their rivalry would slowly die and in it's place their friendship grew.

Tralsay was able to become a master far before Cygnus did. Tralsay first (and only) padawan was Atino. Cygnus became close to the padawan as well. As time went by, Cygnus failed to see the madness and darkness forming in Tralsay's mind. Tralsay wanted to protect his padawan from the dark side, but in doing so he allowed the darkness into him. Once Cygnus realized what was going on with his dear friend, it had been to late. Tralsay, after a failed attempt to 'protect' Atino, killed himself.

Cygnus took over Atino's training. He became a little distant for a while, not understanding how something like that could happen. For a while his usual fun personality went away and became one that was more aloof. However once he realized the pain Atino was in, he snapped out of it. Even as a knight, she needed him. So he started telling her jokes and easing back in to his old personality.

and then there was butterflies and sunshine

Innocent D: He was plotted. We talked about him. Why did I never post him D: *all the sadness*

Accepted  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:59 pm
SSBrosB
Name: Chionesu
Specialization: Knight
Personality: Observer, patient, calm, can be cryptic at times, doesn't show his feelings often.
History: Chionesu has been a rogue most of his life. He was cared for by his mother until adolescence when she let him go off on his own and that's where he has been up until joining the pride. He traveled quite a bit throughout his rogue life, deciding that until he found the right place, he would instead learn everything he could about other prides and packs.

He has only fought when necessary and doesn't like to pick fights with anyone, rather preferring rational discussions over violence if at all possible. (This hasn't happened yet, and we're still discussing it, but I would like this fling to happen before he joined the pride, so this might not be the end result, it might even not happen.) He once had a fling with a leopardess which resulted in cubs, however he eventually left her which was in part contributed to his cryptic ways of expressing his feelings.

Eventually he wandered to the outskirts of the Mizani'Ulimwengu where he met with Jaryx (have an rp for this) who allowed him to observe the pride before joining. Eventually he found that he wanted to stay within the pride, finding it to his liking and nature and trained to be a Jedi. Within that training he realized that he liked it most when learning about the Jedi and his observations proving useful when recording events, leading him to the position he has now.

Tell me if I need to explain anything more because I tend to generalize.

Accepted!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games