Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:40 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

I just love them all o.o Such a good show.

Ikr! Did you watch the English Version or Japanese Version?

Heh...Both xD

Lolz XD wow. I watched a bit of both too. I love Vic Migongna as Tamaki! He does the role real well as him!

I know! Vic is one of my favorite voice actors. I met him in February just a few days before my birthday :3 I got a hug and he signed my Edward Elric plushie~!

Awwwwz ^_^ He is such a sweet guy! And oh happy delayed birthday! He's one of my favorites too! I loved when he played Dark on DN Angel

Thanks! And me too! I love him as Greece too. And just about every role he plays xD

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:42 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Heh...Both xD

Lolz XD wow. I watched a bit of both too. I love Vic Migongna as Tamaki! He does the role real well as him!

I know! Vic is one of my favorite voice actors. I met him in February just a few days before my birthday :3 I got a hug and he signed my Edward Elric plushie~!

Awwwwz ^_^ He is such a sweet guy! And oh happy delayed birthday! He's one of my favorites too! I loved when he played Dark on DN Angel

Thanks! And me too! I love him as Greece too. And just about every role he plays xD

Lolz you're a Hetalia Fan too? And yes he is very sexy as Greece. And I seriously have to watch Fullmetal Alchemist
PASTA~  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:46 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Heh...Both xD

Lolz you're a Hetalia Fan too? And yes he is very sexy as Greece. And I seriously have to watch Fullmetal Alchemist
PASTA~

Yes I am! :3 If you watch Fullmetal Alchemist, make sure to watch Brotherhood ^_^ It follows the manga instead of the first series.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PASTA~

Yes I am! :3 If you watch Fullmetal Alchemist, make sure to watch Brotherhood ^_^ It follows the manga iead of the first series.

Lolz XD Alrighty, I will ^_^. My friend has made up this list for me for animes to watch and I gotta watch Metal Alchemist. She says it's super good. Oh and whose your favorite Hetalia Character?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:07 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PASTA~

Yes I am! :3 If you watch Fullmetal Alchemist, make sure to watch Brotherhood ^_^ It follows the manga iead of the first series.

Lolz XD Alrighty, I will ^_^. My friend has made up this list for me for animes to watch and I gotta watch Metal Alchemist. She says it's super good. Oh and whose your favorite Hetalia Character?

Hmmm... I can't decide between Poland, Romano, and Spain ^^; Can I assume yours is Prussia because of your signature? lol

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:09 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PASTA~

Hmmm... I can't decide between Poland, Romano, and Spain ^^; Can I assume yours is Prussia because of your signature? lol

Lolz XD I love them too! Chigi! Oh and lolz yeah Prussia is one of my favorites. He's my 1st favorite. My other four are Japan, Liet, England, and Iceland ^_^  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:14 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PASTA~

Lolz XD I love them too! Chigi! Oh and lolz yeah Prussia is one of my favorites. He's my 1st favorite. My other four are Japan, Liet, England, and Iceland ^_^

Awesome! I have a friend who cosplays as fem!Iceland :3

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:18 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Oh that's so awesome! Does she have a Mr.Puffin with her every time your friend cosplays?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:20 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Oh that's so awesome! Does she have a Mr.Puffin with her every time your friend cosplays?

Not that I know of... I think she still needs to get one ^_^

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:26 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Lolz alright cool. Did she need to get the separate parts for the outfit? Hmmm do you know the animes Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Lolz alright cool. Did she need to get the separate parts for the outfit? Hmmm do you know the animes Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica?

She actually made the outfit herself! And yep! I've seen all of Junjou but I haven't finished Sekaiichi yet.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:36 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

She actually made the outfit herself! And yep! I've seen all of Junjou but I haven't finished Sekaiichi yet.

Seriously?! Oh that's so epically awesome! Lolz XD alrighty. How far are you on Sekaiichi?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Seriously?! Oh that's so epically awesome! Lolz XD alrighty. How far are you on Sekaiichi?

Hmmm...about half way, I suppose. I might have to start it over though. It's been a while.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:41 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Hmmm...about half way, I suppose. I might have to start it over though. It's been a while.

I wouldn't mind re watching it from the beginning. It's a great series just like Junjou. But I like Junjou a bit better then Sekai. Oh! And did you know America's Japanese voice actor plays Takano-San?  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:43 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

I wouldn't mind re watching it from the beginning. It's a great series just like Junjou. But I like Junjou a bit better then Sekai. Oh! And did you know America's Japanese voice actor plays Takano-San?

Really? Haha, that's great xD Agh, well I have a lot of homework I need to do ^^; Talk to you later~

Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff