Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

souji213

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:05 am
Hello all, I am the Great Bloodedge or souji213. I am a 15 year old otaku (which means everyone at school hates me go figure xp ), who loves to RP. I still do to this day. Recently however I have been obsessed with getting these two games: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi and Blazblue Continuum Shift. I'm still looking for them. I was looking for RP Guilds and came across this one. I was intrigued and decided to join. I can do semi lit to Lit rps but please if you want to RP with me, be AT LEAST Semi Lit. That's all I ask and I look forward to RPing with ya!

*insert innuendo here* ....Goodnight everybody~!

You can't outrun fate, but you sure as hell gotta try.

I used to be a mechanic like you, but then I took a wrench to the knee.

MASS EFFECT 3 ENDING SUMMARIES

Yo dog I hear you don't wanna be killed by Synthetics, so I just made a whole bunch of Synthetics to kill you so you WON'T be killed by Synthetics.

Blue explosions, Green explosions and Red explosions,

DLC ENDING: Pink explosions just to complete the freaking rainbow.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 am
Hellooo. I was invited to the guild and am trying to sloooowly make a come-back to Gaia because it's summer and I'm bored. XD

I'm 22, and feel free to call me Fox. Let's see... what else to say. I've been roleplaying since I was 14. I write short stories almost regularly, so I do paragraph-roleplays! I believe in juicy posts! @_@ I can't think of anything else to put in this little introduction.

I like any kind of genre, though I'm not terribly good at writing horror, so naturally, I wouldn't be great at roleplaying it. Other than that, I'm willing to roleplay anything, really. o-O

If there's anything else I should put, let me know.. Or if you have any questions.. I'll try to answer them.  

Some Soup

Xx_The_Lonely_Cookie_xX

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 am
┏━━━━(_)━━━━┓
Firstly, I wanna say thanks for the invite ^_^
It's been a couple months (or longer I think) since I've roleplayed on Gaia, so I'm kinda stale on doing these with someone other than my friend.
I'm 14, and a constant procrastinator, and in awkward or uninteresting situations my skill is to evade and avoid sweatdrop
And I dont really care what you call me, but Nic is cool, or Cookie : P

Grammar and spelling are kinda my biggies, but I can tolerate some of it, as long as its nothing like "*I sit down and look at my lap* So...you own me?" or "But, masttter, you pomised me fwood" or stuff like that. I write sentences, but it might not result in long as hell paragraphs (which scare the living shiz out of me), and I try to provide what I can to the plot/story. I like to decorate my posts : P
Im also easily confused...so try to work with me?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:15 pm
Hello all!
Thank you for the invite.
I'm K, a fairly literate roleplayer of a few years.
I'm thinking of setting up a literate, historical, mystery, horror roleplay in the Lit Forum.
Yes, it does involve all of those things, but I hesitate from putting it in any one particular catagory.

I just put up an old guide that I had written a few years back
I hope that it is of some help to someone.
But it is pretty complete and I wanted to share it.

I'm busy with a few other RPs elsewhere, but planning on getting mine set up soon if there interest is there.

Robotic KiaKat

The amazing Bat

Fluffy Pup

7,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:27 pm
Hai everyone, thank you very much for the invite. I'm Bat to many and I hope to take part in the rps here.
I think I'm mostly semi-literate and can do semi-paragraph rps fairly well; I'll learn as I go I suppose.
I like writing poems, mini-stories, and other stuff almost as much as I like rping. Most of the time I get caught up reading a book or fanfiction so I end up replying slow.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:11 pm
Hiii 3nodding You can just call me Leafy or Leaf I go by either, umm I'm 18 and I love to RP. I write fanfiction sometimes too ^-^. I'll RP any genre really, some of them I haven't tried yet though such as horror.

It's definitely been about a month since I've done a legit RP with anybody and i'm trying to get back to Gaia since I kind of abandoned it for a while sweatdrop

Soooo..yeah I guess that's it.  

BreezysKittenx3

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:18 pm
BreezysKittenx3
Hiii 3nodding You can just call me Leafy or Leaf I go by either, umm I'm 18 and I love to RP. I write fanfiction sometimes too ^-^. I'll RP any genre really, some of them I haven't tried yet though such as horror.

It's definitely been about a month since I've done a legit RP with anybody and i'm trying to get back to Gaia since I kind of abandoned it for a while sweatdrop

Hai, Leaf! Welcome!
Woah, a fellow (ex-) FF writer xD. I used to looooove fanfiction but then I found out about roleplaying and I liked it a whole lot more, but sometimes I do go back and browse the archives.
Tbh, I'm thinking of starting a horror one once my schedule frees up. Don't worry, it's my first time too~

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm
The amazing Bat
Hai everyone, thank you very much for the invite. I'm Bat to many and I hope to take part in the rps here.
I think I'm mostly semi-literate and can do semi-paragraph rps fairly well; I'll learn as I go I suppose.
I like writing poems, mini-stories, and other stuff almost as much as I like rping. Most of the time I get caught up reading a book or fanfiction so I end up replying slow.

Heythere Bat, glad to have you. We're all still learning as we roleplay, and most of the members of the guild are very supportive and willing to help. I'm hoping the tutorial subforum will really kick off, for both the teachers and the students.
Theres also a ranting subforum for my utter randomness. It's just my way to let off steam in a productive way. emotion_awesome
If you have any ideas for subforums, please drop us a line.

xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:24 pm
Xx_The_Lonely_Cookie_xX
┏━━━━(_)━━━━┓
Firstly, I wanna say thanks for the invite ^_^
It's been a couple months (or longer I think) since I've roleplayed on Gaia, so I'm kinda stale on doing these with someone other than my friend.
I'm 14, and a constant procrastinator, and in awkward or uninteresting situations my skill is to evade and avoid sweatdrop
And I dont really care what you call me, but Nic is cool, or Cookie : P

Grammar and spelling are kinda my biggies, but I can tolerate some of it, as long as its nothing like "*I sit down and look at my lap* So...you own me?" or "But, masttter, you pomised me fwood" or stuff like that. I write sentences, but it might not result in long as hell paragraphs (which scare the living shiz out of me), and I try to provide what I can to the plot/story. I like to decorate my posts : P
Im also easily confused...so try to work with me?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xD Sure! We're all improving all the time, helping each other. I know I used to be scared by paragraphs too, but I got a lot of help along the way.
Pretty posts are good! Check out the Lookbook, I've been the only one posting and its kinda lonely, lol.
Theres always the tutorial subforum open for everyone, and if you dare, theres the literate subforum...
emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:26 pm
SeauxFyne
Hellooo. I was invited to the guild and am trying to sloooowly make a come-back to Gaia because it's summer and I'm bored. XD

I'm 22, and feel free to call me Fox. Let's see... what else to say. I've been roleplaying since I was 14. I write short stories almost regularly, so I do paragraph-roleplays! I believe in juicy posts! @_@ I can't think of anything else to put in this little introduction.

I like any kind of genre, though I'm not terribly good at writing horror, so naturally, I wouldn't be great at roleplaying it. Other than that, I'm willing to roleplay anything, really. o-O

If there's anything else I should put, let me know.. Or if you have any questions.. I'll try to answer them.

Helluuuuu Fox! ZOMG thats...thats, what? 8 years of rp-ing? Y u make me do such hard math in the morning classified_fu
And paragraph roleplays...juicy posts emotion_kirakira it soundeth yummy! Can't wait to rp with you!

XPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:28 pm
souji213
Hello all, I am the Great Bloodedge or souji213. I am a 15 year old otaku (which means everyone at school hates me go figure xp ), who loves to RP. I still do to this day. Recently however I have been obsessed with getting these two games: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi and Blazblue Continuum Shift. I'm still looking for them. I was looking for RP Guilds and came across this one. I was intrigued and decided to join. I can do semi lit to Lit rps but please if you want to RP with me, be AT LEAST Semi Lit. That's all I ask and I look forward to RPing with ya!

*insert innuendo here* ....Goodnight everybody~!

You can't outrun fate, but you sure as hell gotta try.

I used to be a mechanic like you, but then I took a wrench to the knee.

MASS EFFECT 3 ENDING SUMMARIES

Yo dog I hear you don't wanna be killed by Synthetics, so I just made a whole bunch of Synthetics to kill you so you WON'T be killed by Synthetics.

Blue explosions, Green explosions and Red explosions,

DLC ENDING: Pink explosions just to complete the freaking rainbow.

gaia_kittenstar Otaku's for the freaking win.
That is all.
Oh, and welcome to the guild xD

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:31 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
BreezysKittenx3

Hai, Leaf! Welcome!
Woah, a fellow (ex-) FF writer xD. I used to looooove fanfiction but then I found out about roleplaying and I liked it a whole lot more, but sometimes I do go back and browse the archives.
Tbh, I'm thinking of starting a horror one once my schedule frees up. Don't worry, it's my first time too~

xPoppi

Well if you do start a horror RP I'd love to join it ^-^  

BreezysKittenx3

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Robotic KiaKat
Hello all!
Thank you for the invite.
I'm K, a fairly literate roleplayer of a few years.
I'm thinking of setting up a literate, historical, mystery, horror roleplay in the Lit Forum.
Yes, it does involve all of those things, but I hesitate from putting it in any one particular catagory.

I just put up an old guide that I had written a few years back
I hope that it is of some help to someone.
But it is pretty complete and I wanted to share it.

I'm busy with a few other RPs elsewhere, but planning on getting mine set up soon if there interest is there.

heart Room 597 is awesome. I swear. You could literally write a book out of that and sell it. I'd buy it~
So I don't think I've welcomed you yet, which is pretty rude of me. So welcome! I'd love to rp with you, provided that I'm good enough.
A lit. horror also sounds great, and there's definitely interest among me and some of the crew, since I wanted to start one. Since my schedule's full for the next month or so, I don't think I'll have the time to do my own. Yours sounds good, though.

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
SeauxFyne

Helluuuuu Fox! ZOMG thats...thats, what? 8 years of rp-ing? Y u make me do such hard math in the morning classified_fu
And paragraph roleplays...juicy posts emotion_kirakira it soundeth yummy! Can't wait to rp with you!

XPoppi

sweatdrop I had to do the math to figure out that I was 14 8 years ago. Hehe.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you as well! I hope I can meet your expectations. 3nodding  

Some Soup

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 pm
BreezysKittenx3
PoppiHollaPuddelz
BreezysKittenx3

Hai, Leaf! Welcome!

xPoppi

Well if you do start a horror RP I'd love to join it ^-^

Maybe I will, sometime later. It's a busy time for me though crying  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out