Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibikibean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:32 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Right when Inferno had asked that questions spears and arrows began shooting and hurling towards them. "Watch out!" she yelled as she wave her hand with a force bringing up a shield that was made of ice on both sides of the trail catching the spears and arrows. "Show yourselves!" she yelled in a fit of anger. Just as she asked from the shadows were young kids. The ice melted away but the children had their weapons ready to be fired on them. "We mean you no harm." she said as she stepped forward towards one step. One of the kids accidentally discharged his arrow , but luckily it missed hitting the tree. "Liar, you're probably one of those ice users who froze our town." they yelled. Azalea's face went into a sad expression. "My assumptions must be right. She must be there..." she thought.

Azalea knelt on down and put her hands up in way that meant no harm. "See, I'm not here to hurt you." she said trying to calm them down. "We were just leaving the town a few miles back." she explained to them,

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 am
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

" easy for you to say... i really want to teach some kids not to pull weapon on a fire spirit. " Inferno growled as she really hated things being throw at inferno, mostly arrows.
Knowing azalea would say something to inferno, she pulled down her flamed hands and signed as she crossed her arms, still angry.
Looking down at azalea something must had happened to her own town, something or... someone that azalea trying to get maybe.
" You kids should know that if you try something funny im not scared to grab your legs and hang you up side down, tell us what happened to your town " Inferno said not happy at all.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

The kids backed away from Inferno and scadattled behind Azalea. "Now, now. It's ok. Now tell us what happened." she said sitting near them. "It's not safe for us to be in the open. If we're gonna talk then follow us." said one of the boys and the rest followed him. Azalea nodded and stood up. She looked over to Inferno. "No need to be mad. They're only kids." she said with a chuckle. They walked off the trail and into the woods. There was a abandoned house near a creek. She saw more kids come out to see who was coming. She was surprised to see younger children around the ages of 3-5. There was already so many that they were following. Her expression was blank, but her fist were clenching into a fist. Her knuckles and hands turning pale. As she had seen a ghost. You can hear little whipers coming from the children. "-gasp- Another ice user." , "Is she here to take us back" they whimpered. Azalea looked around and the boys that were throwing weapons led them to a campfire that had just been lit.

Azalea sat on a rock and next to it was a boulder. "It was a normal day in our town", he said starting off. "Then one day we saw clouds and only thought that it was a storm. All of us were playing in the forest then we felt a sudden chill from the air. We went to go home to see what was wrong but everyone was in case in ice." he said. Then another boy came in saying , "But that was not the only town. We are children from all other towns that were in case in ice. We lived around the base of the mountain." he said. Azalea began to think as the children conversed among themselves to see if they could help. Azalea turned to Inferno. "Inferno, if most of the town near the base of the volcano is being frozen then that means sooner or later the town we came from is going to be next. If that's so then we can't leave yet." she said whispering. "What do you think?" she asked Inferno.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno followed azalea and the kids to the house they was living in right now, inferno guess they had to use weapons at inferno and azalea because they was scared but still, inferno was not happy being hunted by little kids.

Hearing what the kids told azalea, azalea looked at inferno and whispered to her. " as much as i want to up this kid upside down for almost hitting us with arrows, we got to do something. I mean you said there was a volcano.. i can easly go inside and warm up all the lakes close to the towns and maybe if they helps, the ice might melt away... but if someone doing this we need to stop that monster for doing this to even more towns. " Inferno hate to say but if it was one of Azalea's kind going this then we have to stop them.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea nodded and smiled. She turned around to see most of the boys up in her face. "Please help us!" they said in a sorta begging way. Azalea stood up as they were a bit to close. Azalea smiled and knelt down near the kids. "I promise me and my friend will do everything we can to help you and your families. The kids smiled and jumped in joy. Azalea stood on up and saw that they barely have any food. Luckily she packed a whole bunch in her food bag. "Why don't we enjoy some meat." she said bring out the raw meat. "Inferno do you mind making a bon fire?" she asked.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:09 pm

User Image

User Image

Inferno nodded as she went into the forest for a few minute before comeing back with alot of fire wood. She gently place the sticks on top of one another and making some stand so the fire can go up. Placing some rocks around the the sticks just to make sure the fire dont burn anything but the stick.
Inferno put her hand on a sticks to start the fire. " here you go. " inferno said backing away from the fire and let azalea cook the meat. Inferno crossed her arms and see some kids looking at inferno, whispering and inferno didnt like it but she guess kids never seen a fire spirit before.

Inferno signed lightly before looking at the ground. She could feel something flowing through the ground, it was deep for people to hear but with inferno, she could head it. She gently placed her ear to the ground trying to see if she could hear any better then she got up and up to azalea " can i talk to you for a minute? " inferno said gently grabbing azalea arm and pulling her away from the kids so they could not hear inferno and azalea " this is bad... if someone putting people on ice, someone even might have block off the volcano. I can hear the lava under up right now... the hot air is not getting out and if this keeps going then there no village to save " Inferno whispered to azalea as they needed to do something now.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea nodded and told the eldest girl to keep watch on the food while the boys guard the children. "Let's go." she said walking towards Inferno. "Why don't you check at the top of the volcano. I'll go and check on the other village." she said as they made it back to the trail.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:37 pm

User Image

User Image

Inferno nodded at azalea asked her if the volcano really is blocked so inferno already started to run as fast of she can to the volcano, it was not easy getting there as she needed to jump, go under, take out some monster along the way, it took inferno a long time and she could feel the lava even more. Means that she going the right way.
A few minute passed and at last inferno go to the top of the volcano, right away she could feel the coldness on the rocks and once she was on top, out of breath. " oh, this is bad...bad.. " Inferno said rubbing the back of her neck. Inferno though about burning the ice but by the looks of the ice it really seems to be more ice than she had though there could be. " got to give it a try... if i leave now, lava might come out where the kids are. " inferno said to herself putting her flamed hands on the ice cold and blast all that she could do but she only made a little bit of a hole. She needed alot more fire, inferno could feel the ice melting at the bottum but in time the lava would give way.
"more.... fire ! " Inferno yelled as standed up pointing her hand at the ice and a great bust of fire came out of her hands once more trying to melt the ice.

It took her more then an hour before inferno fell onto the ground. She ddi all she can but her flames was almost out. the ice was alot there and inferno could not melt all of it.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm
Acidic Rhapsody

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea ran back to the village a bit out of breath but to already find it frozen. She heard snorting and found the little boar that she left with the children was cold. She picked him up and walked around. She heard a laugh. "My my, so you finally show yourself." said an echoed voice. Azalea looked around and placed the small boar into a safe place. "I know that voice anywhere. Celestine!" she yelled out. A woman with hair longer than Azalea appeared. The two looked almost alike. Azalea gritted her teeth and clenched her hands. "Why are you doing this?" she asked. Celestine put on a devilish smile and took out a fan which was her weapon. Azalea took out the Mare Bow. "Why did you lie to her?" asked Celestine. "About wanting to see the world before you die?" she said smirking.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:41 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno slowly got back up onto her feet " i have to keep going " she muttered to herself as inferno walked onto the ice. " im not god. i cant do things alone but azalea needs me... she my only friend, there no way this volcano going to blow! " Inferno took a deep breath before inferno was put herself on fire, every bit of her body was on fire, she was summoning every flame in her body to do her powerful attack. " i am inferno!...and im a fire spirit!....nothing can get in my way when i set my mind to it!! " yelling as inferno jumped into the air as more and more flames appeared onto inferno's body, she did one spin in the air before her body started to fall down back to the ice but not with out inferno having a plan frist, she was going to brack all the ice in the volcano in one punch because if inferno could not melt it, she sure damn well she going to brack it with a punch.

When inferno fall, all she though about was the kids and azalea, her life was not perfect when she was with her master but being with azalea made her happy and she didnt really care about haeing a master.
Inferno yelled at much as she could when she punched the ice. All you can see on top of the volcano was a big blast of fire that you could feel from far away.
Inferno brocken the ice!. but not with out hurting herself along the way, when inferno brocken the ice she fell into the lava along with the ice, it didnt matter she loved lava but when the ice brocken, come ice cut deep into her skin. " i did all i can azalea.... up to you now " inferno though as she flotted inside the lava. .

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea gritted her teeth as her attacked her with questions. She tuned it out and aimed her mare bow. She show out multiple ice arrows, but to no avail they were stopped. What could ice possibly do to another ice user. Celestine waved her fan and sent a cold rush of air towards Azalea and hurled her into one of the frozen houses. "It seems as though you are just a weak little girl. Like always." she said. "Your arrows won't be able to reach me like they do now." she said as she turned and a gust of cold wind surrounded her. Making her disappear in the air. Azalea stood up and looked around at the town that was still frozen. She knelt down and placed her hand on the ground which then a seal appeared beneath her feet. It began to turn clockwise and the ice began to turn into water being absorbed by the seal. This worked with all the towns. The melted ice turning into water and flying it's way towards the seal. The seal became larger as every ounce of water was absorbed. Once done she was pretty exhausted. She sat on down as the people came to the realization of what happened. There was little ice, but it all melt away soon.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno slowly opened her eyes once more as the flow of lava carried her all the way down and right under a village that azalea was in. grabbing a rock, inferno started to punch her way up, the earth started to shiver untell inferno's hands popped out then all of her body, covered in lava " that was fun " inferno muttered to herself as she sat with her feet still in the hole she made. people was scared that inferno was going to bring lava to there town " dont worry lava cant go up. your town safe now that i unblocked the ice that was covering the volcano " inferno said to the town's people as they signed of happyness to hear it.
Inferno looked at azalea, she felt like she needed a hug but with inferno covered in lava, thats not going to happen anytime soon. " hay azalea.. i know something wrong.... i know that your after someone?... but if your not ready to tell me thats okie. Your my friend and i trust you. " inferno wanted to make azalea still a little bit better, telling her that she trusted azalea even though she been lieing to inferno, it didnt matter, azalea wanted to keep this to herself and when the time is right, maybe one day azalea could tell inferno.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea guessed it was time to open up. She let out a sigh. "It's my sister. She ran away with the Mare People's precious heirloom. Which was the Ice Fan. It is my job for me to find her and kill her. I've been traveling for months and when I finally find her. I am too weak, but what can I expect. I am only one person.]/b]" she said looking down. The seal left its mark on the ground. Underneath is pure water. The towns people could put a well there if they'd like but Azalea stayed silent. "I'm sorry for lying to you, Inferno. Would you ... forgive me?" she asked looking at her.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:59 am

User Image

User Image

" you already know, that i fotgive you. and your not one person, im here for you and next time when we find your sister, we both going to be there. Fire and ice " inferno said with a smile on her face, knowing azalea was sad about not being stronge because inferno knew how that felt. Once the lava and inferno body cooled down, she went up to azalea and sat next to her. " hay. i though that i was weak too but meeting you, i felt like i can do anything. you bring me hope again after i lost everything as a spirit. Azalea im going to be there for you no matter what " gently placed her hand on azalea's should, inferno smiled gently .

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Victor XI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon

User Image
Stryker walked out of the Arcade, not a clue what happened or where he was. He took a general glimpse of the whole area, he didn't remember the mountains, the volcano or any of it. It seemed rather strange to him. He looked both ways before crossing the street where there were absolutely no vehicles driving by or active street lights.

((Quote me for a faster response.))  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces