Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:05 pm
"Oh, for the love of..." Honda growled as he forcably wrenched the old man's arms from around Anzu. Belatedly realizing the old lech was dead.
"Oh brother..." Honda sighed as he grabbed Anzu's wrist and started to head back, only to turn to Jonouchi real quick.
"Yo! Joey! Get you and Serenity to the back!" He yelled over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:32 am
"Eh.." Anzu got the shock of her life when she saw the man was dead. "Oh my g-!" She didn't even have the time to say what she said most, because Honda dragged her along.  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:59 am
((I think their still in their seats. Did you think they were on the floor? sweatdrop Im not sure. If you want them on the floor, since your post was first, I can go edit it for you.))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:57 am
InunaideKaiba
((I think their still in their seats. Did you think they were on the floor? sweatdrop Im not sure. If you want them on the floor, since your post was first, I can go edit it for you.))

((Who are you talking to/about? ))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:30 pm
(Me. No, I just didn't know. It's better that they're in their seats. Serenity is supposed to die, if Serenity is under her brother, that makes it difficult for me to kill her. ninja )
Kawamura Keigo
InunaideKaiba

((Who are you talking to/about? ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:50 pm
(( eek that's one way to look at it xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:58 am
((Serenity dies? sad Well, I guess its suspected. Man..here joey, a nice doze of depression xp ))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:15 am
((Check my first post. I posted the plan I made at the beginning. 3nodding ))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:10 am
(But Keigo... it looks like there is nothing left to RP if you write it all out like that. sweatdrop There is no ability for us to have any imagination.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:58 am
Miss Chloie
(But Keigo... it looks like there is nothing left to RP if you write it all out like that. sweatdrop There is no ability for us to have any imagination.)

(There's no need to do exactly what it says or something. It's just what I came up with at first. I thougth you wanted to know. 3nodding If you don't like it, I'll get it out again. eek )  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:29 am
((*shrug* c'est la vie... things change over time, plans are altered))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:37 am
((well, its just a basis, lets go with it as we go. No need to stay completely on script. If you dont want characters to die, then you dont have to let them if you play it. It brings out the drama, so kill your character if you wish. I say we leave it up to whoever plays the character 3nodding ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:27 pm
((it should be... then an even more twisted situation than what you predicted may happen, Kawamura 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:13 am
gonk Fiiiiiiine. whee  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:50 pm
((But its going to be hard, since Cholie is going to be gone for a week sad ))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games