Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
The Chatbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:43 pm
My AmeriCorps term is coming to an end and most of my AmeriPeeps are leaving town afterwards and I'm sad. crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:16 pm
Funkyblueeyes
]
Oh believe me, I know about my little pony rule 34... When you're actually working on the show and need to look up some reference at work, Safe Search is your friend.
safe search couldn't help me; i went looking for it on purpose.

Speaking of ponies (and you working there); do you know where can i find a brick and mortar shop that sells the show? Beyond the movie all i find are dolls... Amazon is good and all but i don't know if the money reaches the creators.

How does it feel to have worked on the show for four plus years?  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:50 am
Xenar1
Funkyblueeyes
]
Oh believe me, I know about my little pony rule 34... When you're actually working on the show and need to look up some reference at work, Safe Search is your friend.
safe search couldn't help me; i went looking for it on purpose.

Speaking of ponies (and you working there); do you know where can i find a brick and mortar shop that sells the show? Beyond the movie all i find are dolls... Amazon is good and all but i don't know if the money reaches the creators.

How does it feel to have worked on the show for four plus years?

I did two years and moved on, plus some time on the movie and maybe some unconfirmed stuff in the future wink All the full animation is done overseas so I moved over onto something else to test my mettle a little more. (Cloudy with a chance of meatballs the tv series, for the curious,) But working on any show you definitely bond with it and feel a sense of ownership, even though you're not given much creative control.

Where to buy the show... That's a really good question! Dvds are getting hard to find now. I would have thought walmart but that doesn't even seem to. If the hasbro website doesn't sell it I'd just do amazon, if they won't make it easy then *shrug* haha. Those companies focus mainly on the toys, that's their bread and butter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:52 am
Sincerely Metalhead
My AmeriCorps term is coming to an end and most of my AmeriPeeps are leaving town afterwards and I'm sad. crying

Oh interesting. I'm so Canadian I had to look up what that is xd You wouldn't know from the short blurbs that it's a "term" thing.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:22 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

Oh interesting. I'm so Canadian I had to look up what that is xd You wouldn't know from the short blurbs that it's a "term" thing.

AmeriCorps is basically domestic Peace Corps in the States, just no affiliation with Peace Corps. I'm doing a term of service (11 months) of direct case management. Canada has the community service hours requirement to graduate high school, yes?  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:15 am
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

AmeriCorps is basically domestic Peace Corps in the States, just no affiliation with Peace Corps. I'm doing a term of service (11 months) of direct case management. Canada has the community service hours requirement to graduate high school, yes?

Things might have changed, but when I was in high school there was "volunteer or work experience" required. I already had a job so that one was a slam dunk.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:52 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

Things might have changed, but when I was in high school there was "volunteer or work experience" required. I already had a job so that one was a slam dunk.

I wish the States had something like that. Kids could actually learn to give back and pay it forward.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 pm
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

I wish the States had something like that. Kids could actually learn to give back and pay it forward.

One of my friends volunteered at an old folk's home and always came out of it with pockets full of hard candies. It was a symbiotic relationship razz  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

One of my friends volunteered at an old folk's home and always came out of it with pockets full of hard candies. It was a symbiotic relationship razz

That's me when I go to AmeriCorps recruitment events. I come out with pockets full of free food. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:20 am
I'M GOING TO SEE TRIVIUM!!!!!
Ok, I'm good.  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:34 pm
Today i have learned that i have been selected for jury duty. Ain't life grand? stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:00 pm
Xenar1
Today i have learned that i have been selected for jury duty. Ain't life grand? stare

That doesn't sound so bad...
I've never had a bad experience with jury duty.  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:59 am
-lays guild down on a nice solid tree stump-
Don't worry guild, I brought you to the nice hill where you can see the sunset. I know it's your favorite spot.
-sharpens big ax-
It's quiet up here, so no one will ever disturb you. I'll make sure to come by and keep the place clean and tidy for you. crying
-Raises ax high over my head-
I'M SO SORRY, GUILD!!!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:17 pm
Hm...Guess I'll kill the guild then. confused  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Zatalin