Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Rin actually cringed away from the pat as if it burned, " No. I'm fine I'm just scared. Really ******** scared and I don't like it one bit," the sternness weakened and she sighed, "I just don't know what to think anymore. At least it's nice to meet you too Roland if you're real and you -" her gaze turned on Rep, "If you're the real Rep. Please don't die for real this time. I'm ******** sick of it."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 pm
"Hey now, it's still wrapped. She snatched them not me, I'm just, ah giving it back? Besides I haven't even got my first months pay, if you can manage that you can bug me to buy you a new one later." He didn't add the part where they had to survive first to make good on that deal.

He turned back to Rin though having quickly retreated his hand, it seemed a pat to the shoulder wasn't going to make it all better. "Well... all things considered I don't think I can blame you..." He glanced around the cage. A lot more dingy and creepy then the set he had been trapped on.

"Nice to meet you as well but uhhh I don't think I got your name?"

Miliardo Kason

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm
A final kick to the hinges of the cage and Marcus let our a frustrated yell before falling back. from the ground he waved one hand up. He hated this. This feeling of being trapped, waiting for death or a rescue that would never come. This feeling of being helpless. Horsemen wanted revenge, death would not come on swift wings. If no help came what then? The idea of killing himself flashed briefly in his head before Dis sent waves of alarm at him. The thought was quickly killed. Marcus would die on his own terms, but like hell he'd kill himself to simple escape.

His scowl came back worse with Harrison's remarks. From what the others were saying did it matter? Blue eyes looked up at the runes. On the island they served a purpose, and just like now they would serve a purpose as well no doubt. When the runes on the island broke- So had a lot of other things.
"Yes Jason." He answered the trainee. Jerry got the upside down glare however.

"Alright Jerry." Treat it like it was real. Logic said this was possible, so treating it like it was real was a good plan. "Throw some ideas at me. Thus far, the only idea I have it get out or try to ******** up those runes. Whatever they're doing is probably not for our benefit."

Bilious
poke mattix
press X to Jason

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:11 pm
“Assuming there’s another level below us.” He hugged his legs to his chest. “But I’m thinking there isn’t. I’m sure we could bring attention, but would it be the right kind?” Wilson shrugged and smiled helplessly. “Sorry to be a downer. We’re alive, yes, but perhaps the better question is for how long?” Hopefully longer than what he was currently estimating. There was rustling behind him, then finally a certain something bumped into Wilson. He twisted his body to see what it was.

“Hm. Oh! Gale! You’re awake too. That’s good. You’re not hurt, are you?”

kuromeez

Rown

Syusaki

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:12 pm
Sasha had blacked out again. No big deal. Just dying a terrible death over and over again, that's all.

The infernal racket that Marcus was causing jolted her back into wakefulness, the young woman jerking upright, inhaling jerkily as she took a seated position.

"Jerry?! Wash??"

She started trembling.

"Is ... everyone is here?!" Her head was aching, the constant clang-bang-clang of Marcus' attempts really not helping.

Bilious
Ravvlet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 pm
Some faded stains remained. Harrison tried to clear them with his thumb before giving up. He leaned closer, smirking.

"I would have brought some if I'd known we were getting on the low side."

He listened to the other chatter- gruesome deaths, escape plans, introductions, and in a more sober voice added quietly, "You checked everybody that's still sleeping in here yet?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:39 pm
"Well, we can't really just sit around."

Or they could.

Because thats exactly what they were doing.

Madeline blinked at Ofie and smiled. "Yeah, well. Now's as good as any to say hi, I guess." Also probably the only time, seeing as things were going nowhere fast. Leaning on Wilson's shoulder, she sighed, staring at the bars. At least Arsen was still around... maybe. He was either brooding, or decisively not talking to her at the moment, either of which she really didn't mind. "Have you seen Dakota at all?" She asked Wilson, fingering an auburn curl.

That was when Gale popped up.

Well, it was just a party now, wasn't it?

Ha.

Leaning halfway across Wilson's stomach, Madeline waved her fingers at the short blond with a small, shark-like smile. At least there were some more familiar faces popping up around her, even if they'd only ever meant once, and that meeting hadn't exactly been under pleasant circumstances. "Hey again, darlin'." She greeted. "Welcome to the world of the living."

Syusaki
BAD POST IS BAD MY BATTERY IS AT LIKE 1% /FAST TYPE

kuromeez
nice avi /fistbump

Rown
<3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:41 pm
Rep merely gave Rin another fleeting glance as if she was crazy. He hadn't come here to die, he had no intention of it, he'd come here to get Jordan back and to leave. These cages were merely a speedbump, after all, it was only trainees he'd seen so far and a few new hunters like Marcus and Jerry. The real divisions were somewhere else. He wasn't about to give up in the least. "I don't intend to die." he stated bluntly.

Ro he decided he'd deal with later, give him a very clear lecture about how his things were entirely his and touching them without permission was as bad as touching him.

It was hard to maintain the irritation though with Harrison there - his question about the first one he'd heard so far in these cages that he really wanted to know the answer to.

"No. But good ******** point." Jordan could be in here with them and they just wouldn't know. But then again, Rin had already raided everyone. He looked back to her with an intensity to his expression normally missing in his more easygoing comments, his tone deadly serious. "Rin. Did you see Jordan in here while you were being a ******** vandal?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:04 pm

"Rin Alder," she offered quietly before Rep drew her attention away once again, "No. Trust me. If I saw him you two would be the first to hear about it the second you started waking up. Hallucination or no, that's just not information you sit on regardless of circumstance."

She looked away again and proclaimed while looking at Ro, "I may feel like my sanity is creeping out the back door but even crazy; I'm not that big of a b***h."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:21 pm
Ami took Tori's hug with the same apathetic edginess, inched away from them even though she was backed up against the bars of her cage. When Tori finally released her, she began to feel incredibly claustrophobic. Even though there were only two people next to her, with her hand on Otto and Syd behind these two, and Wilson in her line of sight, and Madeline waking up, Marcus screaming and kicking bars- ...

It was too much. Ami just shut down. She'd been in one too many scenarios where a group ganged up on her. Nightmares during the insanity attack. Memories during Medea's illusions.

"I ... please ... stop talking for a second, please," she requested, hands sliding along the bars, almost nervously. "None of you ... Don't hurt me." It was actually incredibly pathetic how quickly she'd broken. They were only a few feet in proximity to her, and yet she was terrified. A knife in her back. Shackles on her wrists. They were going to hurt her. Kill her. She might kill them? Her hand retracted from Otto. Was he going to kill her too?

A familiar voice in her head sounded reassurance. < Hey, hey it's okay! Don't you worry, Kat and these guys are here to help ... I'm sure of it! >

Listening to Junpei made her realize her arms were shaking, knuckles white as they gripped the bars with sickening determination. "Sorry," she mumbled, looking down and releasing her death grip on the bars. Her eyes began to water up all over again. "I'm so sorry."

lividpeas

naggela

drifter jet enduro
just lettin' you know Ami let go e ve/

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 pm
Candace woke to banging, yelling, voices. Familiar ones. She sat up with a small gasp and looked around, eyes wide and panicked. What the hell?

"Wh..where..." Where the ******** was she? Where were they?

Was this a prison?

She heard Sasha's voice calling to see if everyone was here. She blinked. "Sasha?"

Pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm
Jason thought about asking him "Were are we and whats going on" But he decided against it, considering it was pretty obvious what was going on.

Managing to sit up, the moon hunter looked to the runes that Marcus had mentioned. He tried to summon Zanthvos, but that idea was thrown out the window (and quickly realized they wouldn't have been stuck in here had they been able to use their weapons)

"Perhaps the runes are preventing us from using our weapons?" He suggested.

iStoleYurVamps
X X X X X X X

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 pm
Quote:
OMG this place exploded while I was gone OTL

Otto had indeed found sleep at Ami's earlier suggestion, nodding off while still curled into a ball sitting against the back wall of my cell. His senses stirred awake again as he heard voices. So many faces. The warmth of Ami's hand was also gone. He barely peeked out from over his knees at anything around him. In his cell.

When would the nightmares end? He thought he was done with this one?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:49 pm
Clerise listened to the explosion of muffled voices.

"Christ," she muttered, deciding to stand and pace impatiently. "Such ********' bullshit, I ******** hate ponies, all of this goddamned illusion bullshit, and now a CELL and--"

The redhead sighed, kicking a wall with her boot, probably startling that sorry lump in the corner.

"Sorry," she muttered, eyes narrowed in the dark--

"Otto?" Hope filled her voice, giving it a hint of a quiver. "That you, prodigy?"  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm
Otto flinched, inhaling sharply as someone kicked the bars too close for comfort. His already rattled nerves had not improved after his cat nap. He did manage to lift his gaze high enough to catch Clerise standing there.

He stared for a good solid moment before groaning. His head set down on his knees again, curling into himself some more.

More fake people. Fake friends. Endless illusions and nightmares. At least in this one he kept his skin.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff