Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm
After the tense of the day and the stress on Tamera's mind the month or so of having her bed empty from Ellie, Tamera was more than tempting to send her lover into a whirlwind of temptation. With the children in bed and Demi no where in sight to interrupt them, Tamera moved away from Ellie's grasp and crawled onto the table. She laid on her back as she took off her shirt and pants, laying in only her lacy white bra and panties in front of the angel. Tamera glanced up at Ellie with a playfully fearful look in her eyes, "How's this for an offering?"

Tamera's finger teasingly went to her bra as she gazed up at Ellie. She'd have to clean the table tomorrow anyways if they had their fun there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 pm
Ellyone growled kneeling over her in an instant. "What a naughty little human, teasing her lover like this. . . " Ellyone growled softly nuzzling her mouth and nose against Ellyone's shoulder and neck. "I must have caused you inconvenience for you to be acting like this toward me." Her hand travelled lazily down Tamera's body. She could feel her body change already as she leaned down and whispered tenderly in her ear her voice turning masculine every second. "I'll be gentle for you. . . I promise." Then dipped down to kiss between the other's breasts. "And this time when you call for me as you release, call me Eli."

~*~*~*~*~

"Well. . . we're going to have to get a new kitchen table." Eli said holding Tamera's body close surveying the damage. They'd only just gotten through round one when the table broke and Eli had stopped to make sure his little female was okay. No doubt Demi was going to race in at any second from the noise and find out Ellyone's little secret. That part she was dreading.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am
Tamera stood naked in Eli's arms. She had forgotten what the male version of Ellie was like, but now she recalled one of the main reasons she had fallen for her angelic lover. Her gaze surveyed the damage as a blush tinted her cheeks. They were...a bit passionate this time than they usually were. Then, Tamera's eyes widened as she heard someone descending the stairs. She feared that it was one of the children and began making feeble attempts to cover herself up until she saw Demi standing in the kitchen doorway, "Demi! Oh dear God thank God, I thought it was one of the kids.."

"Who the hell-... Are you kidding me?" Demetrius narrowed his eyes on the male who he recognized as Ellyone, "This is simply...disgusting. Don't tell me that this is your true form..."

"N-no," Tamera blushed as she held herself against Eli, "This is just the form she takes when..we're together."

Demetrius glanced down at the broken table as he crossed his arms, "Well...if this is not your true form, and you simple put on a real strap on for the human, then you two can carry on. I'll buy a new table tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:39 pm
Eli resisted the urge to hiss at Demetrius. He'd started to change back into Ellyone but stopped and pulled Tamera closer grabbing the table cloth they'd discarded before starting and held it around Tamera not caring it Demi saw him naked. "You've seen my true form Demetrius," Eli growled clutching Tamera to him. "Do you really think that I'd look this weak? Besides I do this for Tamera. How did you think I was able to beget Leila?" His nose and mouth nuzzled her cheek and neck and he growled in her ear whispering: "We're not done yet." in her ear lowly. "If it repulses you we'll take it to her bedroom." With no impulse to cover himself he picked up Tamera and took her back to his room laying her down then closed and locked all doors before unwrapping the tablecloth with shaking fingers. . . like he was unwrapping the present he knew he was getting and was dying to reveal it. "To think he had a taste of you." He growled putting himself back over her naked body. "Never again. I will be the only one bringing you pleasure until eternity is no more." He growled more and kissed her neck. "You're mine Tamera. And I will never let him have you again."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hours later, Eli had returned to his main female form and clutched Tamera possessively in her arms and wings her hands clutching the other female protectively as she growled in her sleep. She could have gone on but she'd noticed her female lagging, still getting over the torture that was her pregnancy of Damien. And somehow even though her doors were locked her children had flocked to their bed snuggling with them all. Except Klaus, once he realised his mother's were naked he laid down a mattress and slept at the foot of the bed on the floor, holding Damien to him. He didn't want his little brother corrupted by such strangeness.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 pm
The next morning, Leila blinked a few times before she realized that she had crawled in bed with her two mothers like the others. However, she felt the most special being that these two people were her biological parents. Leila snuggled closer to them when she heard the small whimper from the end of the bed. She peeked her eyes open before carefully crawling at the end of the bed and peered down at her little brother and Klaus, her older half brother. Damien looked up at her with pure black eyes, causing Leila to gasp quietly before covering her mouth. She was still getting used to Damien's...emotions, and it still startled her nonetheless when his eyes would go all weird.

Tamera stirred in the early morning hours as she sat up, "Hm?"

She then noticed Leila at the end of the bed. Tamera pulled the sheets over her bare chest and whispered, "Leila? What are you doing?"

"Damien..is acting weird," Leila murmured as she turned to look at Tamera, "I think he's sick?"

Tamera looked around and found a long t-shirt nearby that she wore in the mornings. She quickly put that on over her body before crawling out of bed to look at Damien. Her body was still sore from her night with Eli last night, but her children came first. Tamera picked up Damien and noticed that he was clutching his stomach as his eyes flashed black and white. This obviously shocked her that she left the bedroom and went down to Demi's private bedroom and knocked on the door several times until the half-dressed, half-awake demon opened the door, "What is it...? You woke me up for that?"

"What's wrong with my son?" Tamera asked quickly.

"Nothing," Demetrius took hold of his son who clutched onto him tightly, "It's like teething, but his internal abilities are taking form. I'll let him sleep in my room for a few days, this transition can get quite nasty."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm
Ellyone whined a little when she felt Tamera leave her eyes cracked open to see Rein and Rose looking at her eyes alight with wonder. "What~?" She groaned sitting up holding the blankets to her body.
"Is mama better now?" Rose asked smiling. Rein just looked over his mother curiously. He wondered absently how it was done between them but didn't ask. He wanted to just wait. But then all froze and looked at the window. "Stay here." Ellyone commanded grabbing a long shirt and dashed out into the cold. "What are you doing here Sharisha?" Ellyone growled when she saw the human holding her daughter. "They're not old enough yet." Sharisha held up a hand to silence Ellyone only to get thrown across the courtyard. "You will tell me the truth!!" Ellyone demanded. "OR death or not I will consume your souls!!" She watched as the human righted herself and walked back to where her daughter stood watching with great interest. "Your son was sent back to earth to kill you all. But he didn't. So my daughter was created to steal your half sons heart and use him to destroy you. Then they would both die."
"That's insane! Damien would never-"
"So you're finally using his name?" Shar purred. "Does that mean you've accepted him?"
"No it doesn't!" Ellyone growled eyes going red. "And if you knew what was good for you, and your child you'd never, ever come back here and you will keep her from my half son! Or I will make her watch as I suck out your soul." She lifted her hands commanding the wind to toss them far away from the grounds hoping they'd hit their head's hard enough to forget how to get to the castle.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm
Tamera felt useless as she heard her son whimper behind Demi's closed door. She trusted him to care for their son, but her maternal instincts wanted to hold Damien and never let him go. With a soft sigh, Tamera turned and went back to the bedroom to see Ellie was already gone. She glanced around in hopes to find her lover for a morning entertainment in the shower, but Ellie was nowhere to be seen.

"Hm..." Tamera grumbled with some disappointment before looking at the children who seemed all awake, except Klaus, "I'll get breakfast started then. We need to get you guys some more clothes today."

She walked over to Klaus and sat on her knees by his head. This was one of his favorite ways to wake up in the morning by her. Tamera slowly ran her fingers through his hair a few times, grazing her nails gently against his scalp until he began to stirring awake, "Good morning, Klaus. It's time to get up, i'll make your favorite breakfast too."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Klaus woke slowly and smiled up at Tamera. "Morning mama." He moaned nuzzling her hand. He sat up slowly and nuzzled her hand before stretching and looking around. "Where's mum?" He asked the twins who seemed transfixed on the window before shaking their heads and smiling at their brother. "She'd outside with the human and her spawn." Rein said. "If mother hadn't commanded us not to we'd have eaten her by now."

Ellyone stared at the horizon panting hard. She'd used up way too much energy casting them out. Her vision swam and she fell to her knees. A strange ringing in her ears made her growl with both pain and anger. "I know that sound." She growled to herself. "You have no power over me!!!" She roared to the heavens before blacking out in the snow. Fresh snow fell from the sky blanketing over her covering her from the view of any passers by.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm
"Hm? She's outside?" Tamera asked as she stood up and looked out the window.

Her eyes widened at Ellie laying in the snow. Was she unconscious? What happened? Tamera told the kids to stay in the room as she dashed out into the freezing weather. Looping one of Ellie's arms around her shoulder while Tamera put an arm around her waist while the other hand held onto her wrist, she managed to get Ellie back into the house and into the private bathroom for her room.

Tamera shut the door and locked it as she undressed Ellie and placed her inside the tub and ran warm water over her body to soak. It looked like she had just passed out, but they were both in sub-zero weather. Even Tamera was trembling from the chill left on her body as she made sure Ellie would be warm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 pm
Ellyone woke the minute her body was warmer. She made a wordless cry and pulled her lover close shivering a little. "Never leaving you again." She whispered and dragged the poor woman into the bathtub with her. Something had obviously spooked her. She shook even though she was warm and her eyes kept darting about in a glazed sort of texture. Her arms tightened around Tamera as she tried to hold something back.

Klaus blinked a little and watched them returned confused. The twins squealed and tired to get to their mother but Klaus held them back. "Let them sort it out. We'll know what's wrong soon." He whispered to them praying that his mother hadn't lost control again. Mild panic flared. What if she had lost control? What if something was punishing her for that time when he went missing? Rose and Rein had wiggled out of his grasp to go alert their father. Why they thought Ellyone taking a snow nap was terrible Klaus didn't know but for some reason, whenever something bad happened unless their mother told them not to, they went straight to their father. Every bloody time.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 pm
Upon hearing the news that disrupted his sleep, Demetrius leaped out of his bed in anticipation. He entered Ellyone's room with Damien still in his arms before he glanced around. Ellyone and her human were in the bathroom. Demetrius went over to Klaus and handed Damien to him, "Be a good boy and make breakfast for the other children."

He patted Klaus' head, whether the lad liked it or not, and went to the bathroom where he broke down the door to see a naked Ellyone holding a barely covered Tamera in the bathtub. Was he missing out on a chance for another threesome? Demetrius quickly put the door back before fixing himself, "What the hell is going on? Why were you outside in this weather? And why are both of you in the tub like this?"

Tamera blushed deeply at being held by Ellyone naked in her female form before she blushed even more-so when Demi made his way into the bathroom as well. She hoped that none of the children saw them like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:13 pm
Ellyone stared at the ceiling pupils dilated to the point of no iris at all. She didn't even register Demetrius in the bathroom every time Tamera tried to move Ellyone's arms tightened around her female muttering quite madly. "It's okay they can't get us in here. The can't see us we're okay. . . No not the music again~" She moaned tears rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes glazed completely as she started shivering hard again. Her eyes flickered to Demetrius. "They can't get us in here!"

Klaus growled a little but held on to his half brother watching as he drooled and bit on Klaus to relieve some of the pain. "Really? You really want to slobber all over me while I'm in this mood?" He growled lifting the boy up. "Well . . . I guess you're kinda cute. . ." He admitted. "But don't tell any one I said that okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:00 pm
'This is bad,' he thought to himself, Demetrius crossed his arms as he became deep in thought, 'Things are starting to get worse just as things seemed to be better.'

Another thought came to his mind. Disbanding everyone... That way, it was harder for anyone to track them down. Demetrius wouldn't say it just yet. Ellyone acting like this meant he wouldn't be able to reason with her at all. He could trust the human with this information, but she was tied up in Ellyone' grasp. Demetrius decided he'd think it over until he had someone in the right mind to discuss his idea with. He then sighed, "Tamera, when you're able to, i'd like to talk to you in private. It's about Damien."

Tamera looked over at Demetrius with a worried gaze. She wanted to know her son was ok, but she didn't want to leave Ellie like this. There was no competition. Tamera pulled herself from Ellie's grasp, "I'm sorry, but I need to know my son is ok."

As a mother, her job as a parent came first before that of a lover. Tamera slipped on a robe over herself before following Demetrius down a few hallways to a secret room near the basement. Demetrius locked them both inside and slid the curtains shut. Tamera stood by the door, "What's wrong with-"

"I think it's time the three of us parted ways temporarily," Demetrius stated barely above a whisper, "Just until we know what we know exactly we're up against. We know Klaus was supposed to kill us all, but now we have someone else after our heads. Until things settle, we each should part."

Tamera was about to disagree, but the image of Leila and Damien came to her mind. She didn't want her children to be afraid of everything everywhere they went. Especially when they played such vital roles. Tamera turned her gaze to the floor, "So...what does that mean, then?"

"I know you would keep Damien safe, but he needs to know his demonic capabilities. I'm afraid he will remain in my custody," Demetrius saw the hurt look on Tamera's face, "Leila will obviously stay with you. But, for your safety, I'd rather Klaus remain with you and the twins stay with Ellyone."

She knew Ellie would hate this idea, but it seemed for the best. Ellyone couldn't handle keeping every one of them safe against their next enemy. Tamera slowly nodded, "How are you going to tell her this?"

"When she's sane enough," Demetrius sighed, "That or this will be by force."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:41 pm
Come too me. . .

Ellyone sat up right in the tub looking around the bathroom realising she was naked she put on a warm outfit and moved toward the source of the voice.

Come darling. . .

Demi? Ellyone thought with a frown continuing to move until she was out of the safety of the castle and out into the field outside. Her claws and fangs sharpened her body sensing danger but her mind feeling only a numbing calm.

'Her defences are down master' something whispered from a nearby bush.
'Then get her!' a voice hissed back and wordlessly they surrounded Ellyone who stood in a way that showed her opponents just how fearsome she could be. "Someone is going to die today~" Ellyone purred looking around her.
"Bag her!" A voice commanded unseen. They shot at her with some sort of contraption that sent electrical currents through her body but she didn't flinch instead she jumped and slaughtered the group surrounding her sucking up their souls and grinned before something plugged her in the back. She gasped eyes wide before going sightless as a sack was pulled over her head and the world went black.

Klaus froze in horror. He sensed his mother wasn't in her right mind and so did the twins. But something felt off. "Rose, Rein put on a jacket." He said putting Damien in a crib. "Stay. You're not old enough to defend yourself yet." He commanded to the infant flashing his red eyes showing how serious about this he was. Then Klaus and his younger siblings dashed out of the house after their mother. They watched as she battled what appeared to be drugged up mortals, watching her take hit after hit before killing them all, then one came out of nowhere and hit her in her blind spot. Rose and Rein were about to scream but Klaus covered their mouths keeping them quiet. He knew this group. They were the Humans Against Supernaturals or HASN. So that's what has mum acting weird. He thought waiting until the mortals had disappeared before dragging his sobbing siblings back to the castle. "None of this to father." Klaus growled. "I'll tell him myself." He held his siblings close and led them back to the castle. "Hey, if it'll make you feel better I can teach you some demon stuff." Klaus added trying to cheer them up. It didn't work.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 pm
Tamera was about to speak until Demetrius covered her mouth. Something was wrong and someone was taken. He pushed passed Tamera before leaving the room, and then leaving the mansion to see that Ellyone's scent was faint. Without saying a word, he was gone in search of her. Her captors didn't seem to go far, humans were such slow beings, and immediately went into his more demonic form. Their feeble attempts to shock him or shoot him with their man-made weapons were pathetic attempts. Demetrius easily sucked out their souls before taking hold of the precious cargo that was his lover. Instead of heading back to their home, Demetrius flew not too far from the mansion to a nearby cave-like structure and placed Ellyone inside. He was angry at himself for not catching this sooner, how come everyone that ever tried to enter his home were first confronted by her? Why was she always the first to just throw herself in harms way when she had children that needed her? Though he was angry at himself, he didn't need to be placing anger on Ellyone. He wouldn't have loved her like he does if she were a typical woman.

Tamera was terrified when Demetrius showed signs of fear. She scurried up the stairs to see all the children were safe, but neither Demi nor Elly could be seen. Though panic rushed through her, Tamera locked all the doors and sat in the room with the children, "Klaus, could you help me get the others ready for the day? Give the twins a bath and i'll have Leila help with breakfast. I'll take Damien, too."

She carefully took her toddler son from Klaus' grasp before caressing the eldest boy's cheek softly and smiling down at him, "While it's just you and me, you're going to be in charge for now. You get to be the man of the house while your father is out."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games