Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 pm
Owner's Name: Divena
Participating Soquili: Sebastiana Kontrina
Link to Teepee: Here
What do you believe luck is?: "Not having to answer these questions."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "Sure.... if they drop into your lap."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "Mmm... newp."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 pm
Owner's Name: jinxgirl5
Participating Soquili: Opeyemi
Link to Teepee: click
What do you believe luck is?: "I believe luck is fickle. You have it or you don't. Even if you have it, you should never rely on it, because then surely it will fail. Luck is just an illusion."

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: "I believe that wearing an item can enhance the confidence of a person and make them perform better, so they believe the item to be lucky. I myself have no such item, I would not want to rely on something like that."

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: "Do not rely on "luck". Better yourself, build your confidence, and become smarter. Though I know some ancient rituals and things that are supposed to help if you aren't content with the harder, correct route..."  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 pm
Owner's Name:AislingJuno
Participating Soquili:Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: here
What do you believe luck is?:” Luck is being able to survive . To be lucky is test your paws against the fury of others and come out of the battle intact. What if the opponent had acted differently it was luck he/she acted that way and I could predict the opponent’s decision. “

Do you believe any items can enhance one's luck?: “Perhaps but I believe it could be lucky to have a certain item on you if you needed it. As for magical lucky items I am not sure but it sounds like something that would be handy. “

Do you feel anything else (or anything at all) can improve one’s luck?: “Being prepared and training oneself to become stronger then one’s enemies in a way that improves one luck. Being open to the potential and if what you want is presented in front of you to grab for it. “  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 am
Regrettably I am here to inform you that there will no longer be bonus stat questions. I am looking into alternatives that aren't as much work.
Thank you all for playing while they were open. =)

Nisshou H,
Soquili Stat Manager  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:53 pm
Hey guys,

This is Phail Ninja, your new assistant stat manager! xD

As my first order of business, I'd like to happily announce that the monthly bonus stat questions are back open starting immediately.

Please read through the rules on the front page carefully, although everything is going to pretty much be run as it was before. So without further ado, I'd like to announce that this thread is:

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN

To celebrate, for this month you get to choose which stat you want to receive your boost in. And here are this month's questions:

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]
[b]Which stat do you want the points to go to?:[/b]

[b]What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?:[/b]

[b]Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?:[/b]

[b]Which stat is the least useful and why?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?:[/b]

[b]Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?:[/b]

[b]If you had the choice to improve any stat, which would it be and why?[/b]
[i]NB: Doesn't have to be the one you've actually chosen to improve![/i]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:02 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Draco's Rhapsody
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Strength

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?:
Draco looks thoughtful as he idles amongst the shoreline. "I think intelligence is the most important stat because you can be lost without a good dose of intelligence."

Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?:
Draco sighs, "I think when I got in trouble with my mom. I was able to find a hiding place until her anger passed."

Which stat is the least useful and why?:
"I think luck is the least useful stat because it is the one thing you can't control."

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?:
Draco grimaces, "maybe the same time as before. I was lucky to find a place to hide and then lucky that my mom's anger had passed when I returned."

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?:
Draco ponders, "No, I don't think so."

If you had the choice to improve any stat, which would it be and why?
NB: Doesn't have to be the one you've actually chosen to improve!
Draco gets ready to leave now that the questions are over. He pauses briefly in his preparation, "I think I'd like to improve my intelligence as I'm not always the brightest. For example I still think it is fun to tweak the noses of not-so-pleasant Soquili."

Added by Phail!

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:21 pm
Owner's Name: AllSummedUpNJazz
Participating Soquili: Tyler
Link to Teepee: Teepee and Smooth jazz. . . oh yea lol
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Intelligence

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?: I would Have to say in Tylers case its the most important stat because, to be honest shes not particularity strong, healthy, fast, or even pretty. So she relies on her wit very heavily.

All the time. Her mother Blake isn't exactly the best mother so Tyler practically raised herself. If she wasn't smart she would be dead.

Which stat is the least useful and why?: For Tyler i would have to say courage. shes not real big on sticking her neck out so its pretty useless for her.

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?:
In her current RP with Zangar its pretty handy, i would have to say. the two are becoming thick as thieves.

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?: not that i can think of no.

OMG LUCK i would love for her to just max her luck stat and leave pretty much everything else where it currently is. it would make so much sense for her.

Added by Phail!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:29 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Jasmine
Link to Teepee: [X]
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Strength

The mare smiled and thought quietly to herself. "I believe my intelligence is the most important. It's gotten me out of many situations where my strength could not"

"Recently I've been able to learn more about herbs and plants. It's going to help me help others"

Jasmine's smile dissolved into a frown. "Luck... There's no such thing,"

"...No"

She sighed. "If Luck actually existed, I'd say I have horrendous luck. Is that an effect?"

"I need to become stronger... so strength would seem to be the one."

Added by Phail!

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:39 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?: "Well hunny, if you don't have the wits to play the game, you'll never be able to play it to win." Lyric gives a smirk, content with her response.

Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?: She sighs a little out of boredom. These questions weren't very fun, and totally derailed her previous answers motive. "It's been useful in my signing, and helps me to harmonize with others."

Which stat is the least useful and why?: "For me personally, I'd say the least useful is strength. I don't have to rely on brute force." Not with looks like these! she thought to herself with yet another smirk.

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?: "Strength? No, not really. Next question.." That is, it wasn't a stat she had to use just yet! Time would tell otherwise.

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?: "Stamina." She made a sarcastic face, and thought: It's given me the patience to put up with all these questions!

"Luck. If I were a friend to the Lady, all things would surely go my way."

Added by Phail!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:17 pm
Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Kalidasa
Link to Teepee: Link
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Luck

"Courage. Because with out that, what are you?"

She smirked, but didn't let the humor reach her eyes. "It saved my life. When my father would visit, and beat my mother, she didn't have it in her to stop him." The fire that light inside Kalidasa's eyes when she spoke the words so calmly almost seemed eerie. "I learned from that fault of her's."

She shrugged and went about watching nature around them. "Luck I suppose. Its never been much help for me, it seems."

She felt movement in her swollen belly and was momentarily distracted from the questions. "I... er... suppose." She murmured, letting her wing feathers tilt so that they seemed to shield her pregnancy from prying eyes.

Irritated, now, with all these questions, Kalidasa snapped. "They wouldn't be much use as 'stat' if they had negative consequences, now would they?"

"Is there a stat good for erasing your past, and wiping the slate clean for your future? Psf. I thought not." She curled her lip and turned from the nosy two legger, making her way back home; waddling with as much dignity as she could muster.

Added by Phail!

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:22 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl
Link to Teepee: [x]
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Speed!

Courage - Sometimes you've got to do things you're not comfortable doing, and it's easier to get over it if you have plenty of courage!

Every single time I've given birth, alone, and without the father in the picture. Raising kids on my own is very, very difficult but I did it - I just wish I had more courage.

Probably strength. When do I need to be physically strong? I'm a lady! I'll leave the brute strength to the males, thanks!

Ummm, to be honest, nope! I'm very tall, but dainty, so no, I don't ever really use my strength.

Well, apparently my intelligence is...high? But, I'm not that smart. Nope. I usually act before I think, which tends to get me in trouble. Oh well, I guess...I've been okay so far....so I guess I'll be fine.

My intelligence, again. I wish I could have the ability to think about things, or know what the difference between right and wrong is. I am growing tired of being so foolish.

Added by Phail!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:26 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Chromatos
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Which stat do you want the points to go to?:
"Speed, please. I feel it is my greatest weakness, my lowest point."
"My intelligence. Without it, I can't do anything successfully unless I am intelligent enough to see what to do."
"When planning out the great move of my friends and family from one place, to another of great distance... Our group needed all of our combined intellects to make this move a success."
"Luck. It's uncontrollable, so I can't find myself trusting in it, or considering it actually useful."
"Not that I know of? It's hard to tell, really, when my luck has been the cause."
"My speed, being a bit slower can cause me issues when I need to move."
"My speed, of course. I just wish to be as fast as I am strong and intelligent, so I don't leave myself behind." He finishes his last statement with a laugh, clearly joking around.

Added by Phail!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:20 am
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Marnie

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?: Marnie's tail twitched up and down as she thought. Her lips curling up as she smiled slowly, her mind coming up with an answer she approved of. "I guess being smart is really good. You need smarts to catch your meal. Or to out think an attacker."

Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?: Marnie had finally gotten to the point when someone asked her to think about her past, her time with Chessure didn't pop up immediately. Instead, she thought of her time with Edmund. "Well, it always comes in handy when talking with Edmund. hes so smart and witty, it helps to be the same."

Which stat is the least useful and why?: I don't think there really is one that is least useful. They all play their part."

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?: "Intelligence is always beneficial!" This time, a shadow did pass over her eyes as she paused. Her voice quieting as she spoke again. "Being able to outsmart others is always good."

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?: Marnie chuckled slightly. "Well, I guess luck hasn't always been on my side."

"I'd like to improve my luck. You can never have too much luck."

Added by Phail!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:04 pm
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Midnight
Link to Teepee: xXx
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Speed

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?: "Intelligence is the most important. It allows you to find ways out of difficult situations or simply to express yourself better. Without intelligence we would be no better off then the fish in our rivers, swimming about with no thoughts beyond feeding themselves."

Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?: Midnight tensed remembering the most obvious example. Not wanting to relive that moment she gave a terse reply, "Right now. I am speaking using my intelligence to answer these questions which should prove useful."

Which stat is the least useful and why?: "Luck." She replied impatiently.

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?: "No. Luck is for fools and I have none of it."

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?: "I certainly hope not."

If you had the choice to improve any stat, which would it be and why?: "I suppose my strength or stamina could use improvement..." She confessed with a frown. "Not having enough of these... leaves you at the mercy of others."

Added by Phail <3

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:56 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: here

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?: "Intelligence is cunning. It's how to make the most of your resources when your alone/ isolated with no others to depend on. "

Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?: "I make the travelers that come into my territory on a merry case. Some I might help others I might just let pass but still others I put my intelligence and strength against and few of those venture from my land. "

Which stat is the least useful and why?: luck

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?: "I consider myself lucky to live when so many I've cared about no longer walk the lands."

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?: "None."

If you had the choice to improve any stat, which would it be and why? "Strength, I need to become stronger and stronger."

Added by Phail <3

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games