Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 am
Somehow, Francis had a hunch it was his Lucy's birthday. Good thing he had something for her, he'd just wait until later to make it seem as though he didn't. "I also 'appen to be a teacher here and am Lucy's mentor for 'er adjustment to thees school." He was a tad nervous, but wrapping his arm around Lucy and pulling her close to him helped. This pair wasn't a bad one, they were actually very easy going. He just never had to do this before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:52 am
Luce turned trustingly into his arms. She smiled holding him close. So far her grandparents were taking this easy. "And I see she's adjusting well." Oh no. Luce knew that tone. Her grandmother used that tone whenever she was in trouble. "But I can see from your reaction that you did not even look at her student profile to find her birth date. Nor asked her for it. What kind of mentor, teacher, partner neglects that?"

"Tabitha." Her husband growled. His green eyes seemed to shine a little. "I'm sure with all the recent. . . festivities, he hasn't had the time. Not to mention Luce has been adjusting to discovering she's one of us. Be nice. Stop picking apart the man. He makes her happy, we'll get great grand babies the world still turns. And I'm sure judging by Luce's face, he's quite good and pleasing her-"

"Pa!" Lucia cried going red. Oh god she wanted to run away right then! She was so embarrassed! Talking about her newly developed romantic life was too embarrassing. "We're holding a party for Luce once things here settle down. You are more than welcome to come, You'll get to meet the rest of her family. Don't worry, we'll keep the drinking to a minimum lest you find out the more. . . handsy drunks in our family."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:57 am
"Ma'am, weeth all due respect, your 'usband ees right. I 'ad no current way of finding out Lucy's date of birth, nor did she make eet known to me." Francis added, nudging Lucia's side. " 'Owever, I would be glad to attend a get-together for ma cher. eef she so allows me to do so."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:01 am
Luce gave a little growl. "Of course you can go, I'd hate it if you didn't." She replied as if his assuming she didn't want him there was an abhorrent thought. "There'd be no one interesting to talk to and I'd get lonely with distant relatives asking me why I haven't settled down yet. And I didn't tell you because I was still upset over the things that shall not be repeated. But now you know when my birthday is so next year we'll celebrate together." She turned to her grandparents. "And I would like it if you didn't tell everyone in the family that I'm in a very healthy relationship or that he pleases me because then Aunt Ruth will get drunk and ask prying questions. And I didn't want a party. I kept telling my parents the same but no one ever listens."

"Because it's a milestone birthday, we listen to you every year but make exceptions for milestones. Honestly, you're just like your mother." Her Noona growled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 am
Francis, knowing that there was some tension when discussing her parents, didn't speak on the topic. "Zhere's notzhing wrong weeth a party, darleeng. Especially weeth those who care for you." He kissed Lucy's cheek softly, trying to ease the tension coming from her end. "And I'd like to meet some of your family, ma cher." He smiled then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:32 am
"Then I will tolerate it for your sake mi amore." Luce replied blushing at his kiss to her cheek. Her body seemed to relax. She paid little attention to her grandparents at that moment. Her eyes glowed up at Francis. She wanted him back in bed. Couldn't hold back but had too. It wouldn't do to embarrass him with dirty words in front of her family. Give them lunch then have him-

"Are you working on any Aria's Luce?" Her Pa asked disrupting her thoughts. She blushed. She hadn't even thought of singing for anyone but Francis any more.

"No Pa. Was thinking of Mysterium movement Seven." She replied. "But we don't have a choir here that I know about to rehearse with."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 pm
"Of course zhere ees a choir here, darleeng! I deedn't know you could sing, Lucy~" Francis lied coolly. It was true, he never heard her voice. Not nearly as beautifully as he did the first day he met her. With a wink, he faced her grandfather. "We 'ave a very talented group of students 'ere zhat would welcome Lucy 'ere as zhough she were always a member."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm
Her grandparents shared a knowing look. Luce knew what they were thinking. She thought the same. She was in no way a Choir person. She was a Prima Donna. She sung solos not the Chorus. But she kept her mouth shut and hoped they did too. "So little flower." Her grandfather piped up. "Where's your dining hall? I'm starving and I'm sure you are too." Her tummy growled and she blushed. She knew everything about the school since she made it.
"I'll show you." She turned to Francis and caressed his cheek. "Come with?" She asked gazing deeply into his eyes wanting him to come.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 pm
For a second there, Francis felt a bit left out. He was just trying to impress her family, and that seemed to be failing miserably. "N-Non.. You need to catch up weeth your grandparents, darleeng. I.. I 'ave a class zhat I need to prepare for, anyways. I'll see you een a leetle while, okay, mon amour?" He hid his slight disappointment in himself by kissing her forehead and giving her a tiny, cute push toward her family members.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Luce gave a tiny distressed whimper and held him close after he pushed her. The up side would be she'd know what they thought of him but the downside was she wouldn't have him with her. "I'll see you in Music class then." She said kissing him deeply. She turned and walked out with her grandparents trying to hide her strange walking with a sway of her hips. It seemed all but her grandparents understood what happened the night before and all shared sly looks. "He's a nice boy." Her grandmother piped up when they sat down with their food. "Very polite. But a bit slow. Though we can't blame him when our little Luce doesn't tell him anything-"

"Stop it grandmother, You know why I didn't tell him." Luce growled. "My parents had just died and I didn't want to celebrate it nor did I feel like singing!" Her eyes glowed and the room rumbled a bit.

"Lucia," Her grandfather hissed. "What have I told you about glowing in public." His voice went low. His own old eyes attempted to glow too.

"They accept me here Pa. It's fine. I made this school last night they're not going to complain about me any time soon-"

"I want to have a dinner with this man before we leave John." Luce's Noona spoke up. "I want to know what he plans on doing with our grandchild. I want to know his intentions. I would have asked earlier but Luce interrupted." They shared pointed glares.

"What exactly will you be asking him Noona?!" Luce growled. "When the wedding is? I'm sorry but I'm still in school I'm not going to think about that stuff until after I graduate." They stared each other down for long moments. The water in their glasses froze over but not from Luce's influence.

"What's his last name mi amore?" Her grandfather asked to cut the tension.

"Bonnefoy." Luce replied. "If you two are quite finished I'd like to-"

"Miss Munro!" Principle Powers beamed. Oh gods her day couldn't get any worse! First they arrive, then they humiliate her in front of her love, cut them off from each other and now him?! Urgh she wanted to scream. The withdrawal symptoms from being away from Bonnefoy had started to show, short temper, slight twitch. Paranoia. She ignored the whole conversation with her grandparents and the Principle. She wanted so badly for Bonnefoy to walk through those doors and save her it wasn't funny. The Gentry couples smirked at her knowing exactly what was happening too her. But she didn't care. Not one bit she just wanted to be with him right now!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 pm
Francis took his time, planning all of his classes over again. Something he said had obviously been the wrong thing, and he was embarrassed by the fact that Lucy hadn't told him so much about her, yet he still fell in love. Why? He knew what had happened with her parents that night; the receptionist told him. He didn't intend on bringing it up but he just... Ugh he wanted her back with him. Today was not the day for them.

But, nonetheless, he felt withdrawals. Like someone was stabbing into his chest nonstop until his love returned. "Mon amour.." When he had withdraws, he usually could hide it well. Not this time. He was quiet, solemn even, and couldn't focus.

A knock at the door halted all his thoughts. "Come een." Francis said, barely audible. He turned behind him to find England, the teacher from the other day. "Angleterre, what could you possibly need zhat-" The Englishman cut him off rudely. "Wot in the name o' God are you doing here?" In reply, he sighed and continued his work, Arthur standing over him. "Ya know she's the same way you are, roight?" Francis looked up, shocked yet not so much so that she was probably irritable without him. "Yes, I know."

And with that he stood and left the room, needing some time outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm
"Luce? Are you all right?" Her grandmother asked. "You're deathly pale." Principle Powers turned, his eyes widened.

"Get Tammy in here! Quick!" He bellowed to any one who'd do it. Three students stood up and bolted for the nurse as he and her grandparents moved to her. Luce noticed a bucket nearby and grabbed it hurling her breakfast into it. It felt like she was burning inside. "Someone fetch Bonnefoy!" The History teacher boomed. "Now!" Scotland had dashed off quickly but Lucia took no notice of any one. She felt so much pain she couldn't think. She was frozen in place by the pain. Her mark had turned black and had begun leaking into, and staining the blood vessels around it. Lucia's eyes glowed and Italy emerged to protect her. One thought on her mind. Get to Bonnefoy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:08 pm
All the while, Francis had no idea what was going on. He was out back, laying into a tree once again. But, his water wasn't as strong as it used to be, and fell flat every time he tried to attack. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on his shoulder, where his mark was. He grabbed at it and fell to his knees, the pain so excruciating he couldn't even scream. "Lucy.." Why did he separate from her? "Because.. I felt unwanted.."

Then Francis fell forward, blacking out after no longer being able to keep his consciousness that was fading slowly from the start.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm
Scotland gasped. "Sir!" He cried rushing over to Bonnefoy doing his best to pick up the teacher and drag him back to the dining hall. Italy stood in the courtyard knowing exactly where they would turn up. The nurse, her grandparents and several students were trying to coax her inside but she waited. Blood had been seeping out her nose for a while but she didn't notice, she wanted her Bonnefoy back. She would tell him everything about her so he wouldn't feel left out.

The second she saw them she raced to Scotland and took over holding her man instantly feeling the horrifying pain ebb from her body. Italy laid him on the soft grass then snuggled by his side letting go of Lucia's body and both snuggled in their unconscious state.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm
The tension in Francis' body eased when he was held in her arms. He couldn't tell what was going on, but he was warmer than before. His Lucy was there. He could tell. Despite watching eyes from her family to the students to the nurse and other staff, he was at peace. Instead of making his awareness of his surroundings known, he simply snuggled closer to his darling girl, making sure she knew she was safe now.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games