Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 am
Kitty briefly tried to tickle Faye, before saying, "ooh, do you have a curler or should I get mine? or a straightener? ..."

Kel rolled her eyes as she dragged Faye into the hallway and to her room. "Yeah, let's talk about makeup first. We'll have to go through the colours first, pick the right ones, then make sure you know how to put them on right. Which is actually simpler for a nice night out than some people would have you believe. C'mon," she finished as she pushed Faye onto the bed. "I'll dig out a movie while you start opening that pressie, mkay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 am
Faye, by this point, was looking quite over the whole 'girls night, fuss over Faye' deal. she just wanted to have a quick snack and go to bed. Surely Piotr didn't care about this stuff? "Fine." Faye grumbled a little grumpy. "I'll do whatever you want. Can I get something to eat or drink first? I'm a little drained."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:03 am
"Okay, Kitty, you're going to get a sandwich for each of us and some ... ya know what? I'll have o.j., what about you, Faye? Oh, and just a salad sandwich for me. Now, sis, you're a city girl, so you've probably seen those girls with the caked on make up? Chuck that thought out the window." As she spoke, Kel pulled out The Princess Bride and some acetate, grabbing her body butter from a drawer on the way over to Faye.

"But first, lets get rid of that polish on your leg."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:13 am
Kitty opened her mouth to say something but Faye turned a chilly glare like smile to Kitty. "Go get me a chicken salad sandwich, a tall O.J. and some snacks. Thanks." Kitty gave a little whimper and nodded rushing out. She sat down on the chair and sighed heavily. "Yes big sis." She said when it was appropriate. "Those girls where hiding things ugly. I never liked that." She sighed a little. Her phone pinged and she glanced at it. Poitr. The screen said. While Kel was busy chatting she checked it. He was just texting to let her know he was going to bed soon and if he should wait up.

Faye: No. I'm fine here with my sis. You go to sleep, I'll sneak in later.
Her phone pinged again.
Piotr: Okay. Be safe.
Faye smiled and locked her screen again putting her phone down, she was in a much better mood now he'd texted. He was so wonderful. Her dreams were full of his memories instead of the memories of all the other people she'd touched.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:35 am
Kel haned the bottle and jar to Faye before starting the movie and grabbing some tissues. "Like I said, out the window. You only need a bit to enhance and to make you feel pretty. I mean, Piotr would think you're gorgeous if you turned up in a feedsack, but that's no reason to not feel pretty on your first real date." Seeing that Faye had gotten rid of the polish, Kel added, "that's another thing. I'll do your nails for you if you want them done, but your shoes don't show your toes. If you and Piotr decide to go far enough that he sees your toes, he'd better be focused on more than your feet."

Kel looked at the girl she thought of as a sister, and, seeing her expression, added, "no need to be a sourpuss, I just want to get this outta the way so you can relax the rest of the week. My first big date, mum was trying to teach me 'how to put my face on' and I was a nervous wreck the whole week before."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:43 am
"I'm not a sourpuss!!" Faye said pouting. "I just don't like doing this girly stuff. It makes me feel cheap, fake." She looked away and put body butter on her legs. She movie was playing in the back ground as they worked. "Thank you though sis." She said with a small smile. "I don't know if I could do this without you." Then her mind went over what she said about her toes and she blushed. "Yeah."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm
"So while we're waiting for food, and before Miss City Ditz comes to tell you to put too much on, here," Kel said as she handed Faye a dark blue eyeliner. Kel grabbed her own light brown and continued, "you just put a little bit on, like so,' and matched action to her words, "and it really brings out your eyes. Don't put too much on, just to the pupil at the most, or you end up looking emo. and like you're trying too hard."

Kel fetched the unopened mascara, looked at it and threw it back into the pile. "Kay, we're gonna have to get you some mascara, cause black just won't do it for you. You'll need brown. And just like the eyeliner, you don't want much, just a tiny bit on the end of your lashes, to frame your eyes."

Kel stopped as Kitty hit the door with a tray. "come on, I can't open the door, my hands are full!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 pm
Faye nodded and watched copying the older Australian as she instructed her how to put on light make up. "Oh hey Kitty." She said opening the door for her. A grin on her face.

"You look real pretty~!" Kitty said. "But where's the foundation? The blusher? The lipstick? You look half done~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:33 pm
Kel gaped briefly at Kitty before regaining composure. "First, you couldn't have phased through the door? Second, if she looks pretty, does she really need more? Third, do you have any proper makeup brushes you haven't used?"

Kel took the tray from Kitty and put it on the table before settling down to sort out the makeup, mumbling to herself. "No, colour's wrong, don't need powder, colour's wrong .... hmm, this might be alright ... ah, here's some decent lipgloss." Then she grabbed her sandwich and continued, mumbling incoherently around the food.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:51 pm
Faye tuned them both out instead had begun texting Piotr. She missed him. Not just the cuddles but everything else too. Between texting and eating she didn't really hear anything they were saying. Kitty had said something to Faye who didn't hear it. "Mhm." She said to Kitty when she heard the other talk to her. "Whatever. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:07 pm
Kel was halfway through her sandwich when she finished sorting the makeup into two piles - 'what Faye might use' and 'what needs to disappear' - and tuned back into what was going on just in time to hear Kitty say "and we need to try curling your hair, Kel, do you have a curling iron?"

"Okay, that's too far. Here's the makeup that Faye won't ever use, here's your juice, here's your sandwich, now get out. She doesn't need foundation, or blusher, or bronzer, and she definitely doesn't need powder. Her hair is just fine without using hot metal on it, and neither of us are likely to ever wear our hair in those fancy, elaborate, idiotic up-dos. Most importantly, Faye does not need you freaking her out about her first date with Piotr, so get out now."

Kel watched Kitty leave through the still-open door, before sticking her head out and adding, "and none of that makes you look pretty, either."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 pm
Faye jumped a little when the door closed. But she didn't look up for long moments her mouth open to scold Kitty for ticking off her sister when she found the room lacking something. "When did Kitty leave?" She asked bewildered blinking a little. Her eyes looked around the room.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 pm
Kel blinked at Faye, not having realised that she'd tuned out as much as Kel herself had. "Just now. She was being a ditzy city girl, so I chucked her out, told her off, and told her that her masses of makeup don't make her pretty. Now, let's eat, and watch the movie, and at some point decide if you want your hair up, half-up, or down." As she spoke, Kel pulled out her brush kit to check if there was any she hadn't used, before grabbing her sandwich and juice and sitting next to Faye.

Then Logan appeared at the door, took one look inside and said, "right, I'll go to the other room, then."

Kel sniggered at his running away from girls' night, before turning to the movie and digging into the second half of her sandwich.

"Inconceivable! ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:34 pm
Faye smiled kindly at Logan. Yeah she wanted to run too. "What is that movie about? Why don't we watch Mental?" She asked with a pout. She knew she could stay up for that. But she was just so tried now. She suppressed a yawn and settled down with her food and drink to watch the food.

Kitty returned to the rec room with a pout. "This is so stupid."

"What happened?" Rogue asked pausing her game with Pyro.

"They kicked me out. All I was doing was helping Faye with her make up for her date and they kicked me out! So not fair!" She grumbled and sat in the corner.

Poitr looked up from his book. Yeah he was going to go to bed but then Faye started texting him so he couldn't sleep. "Is Felicity okay?" He asked in his thick accent.

"Yeah I guess." Kitty replied with a pout. "She looked a little tired so I don't know if she'll stay up the whole movie."

Piotr's face went white as he stood up from his spot closing his book and putting it on the shelf before rushing off to the Adult Dorms to find Kel's room before Faye went to sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:19 am
Kel looked over at Faye, intending to ask about the movie she'd asked for, and found her asleep. She smiled, and started to pack the makeup into a small bag. When she'd finished, she put the bag and shoes on top off the still-wrapped dress box, tugged the doona up over Faye, and continued watching the movie. Suddenly, Faye started tossing and turning, so Kel went to shake her awake, but was interrupted.

"Don't!" Kel turned to see Piotr in the door. "She might get those bone claws. Just - let me sit with her?"

"So that's why she mentioned waking you up. "Well, you two stay in here, I'll go to Logan's room."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff