Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:06 am
Alyson gave a small start when she felt hands on her shoulders but instantly relaxed when she heard Conrad's voice. "Conrad! The image! It's so clear!" she exclaimed in an amazed whisper, pointing at the HD tvs on display in the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:08 am
"I know." Conrad whispered. "Would you like me to get you one?" He asked her holding her against him a little. "I can also buy you some music you like too. I can get you anything you wish." He added hugging her a bit more.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:20 am
Alyson blinked. "Er . . . okay? You sure?" she asked, rather hesitant, but wow she really, really, really wanted the shiny object that was the television. She wondered what kind of music there was as well. Hm . . . how many records was Conrad willing to buy? Because she had to catch up on her collection. It would be nice to put that record player to use again . . . she hadn't really tried to use it in all her time as a ghost. She had been worried she would drop and shatter one of the fragile disks if she tried playing one. No! She'd accept the television, but only because she needed it to try and reintegrate herself with the outside world! The music . . . it could wait until she had some money of her own. She wouldn't take advantage of Conrad like that! "Just the tv though. If you're sure." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:25 am
Conrad smiled and nodded. "I'm happy to get something for you." He said guiding her inside so they could find out which one was the best then he bought it for her and asked for it to be delivered to her house. He then guided her to the grocery shop and bought everything on the list and even some treats for her. He even went so far as to buy her some new clothes and shoes. He just wanted to make sure she was happy and that he was providing for her enough.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:50 pm
Alyson felt a little overwhelmed by all Conrad was buying. Especially with all that he was buying for her! It was too much! She'd have to find a way to pay him back . . . maybe she'd start by cooking dinner for them tonight. And she could work a bit more around the house, ask Conrad to show her how to help update her house so it wasn't all on him . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 pm
Conrad smirked at his Bride's panic. It was a little cute. But he had to provide for her. She was his. "Alyson." He said as he put the things into the car. "Alyson I know you're not used to this." He put the last bag into the car then closed the trunk and held her shoulders. "And I know you don't want a relationship right now. But please hear me out." He waited until she let him explain. "You know what I am, and you know my heart beats for you." He smiled softly. "So that means, aside from wanting to give you my metaphorical heart and being yours forever I want to provide for you. It's my job. Even if right now you don't want anything romantic. You don't need to repay me or do more around the house or even cook me things. . . I don't eat." He chuckled. "That's what the cooler is for that I brought." He's filled the large thing with containers of animal blood. "Just. . . Even if it's just this once, let me spoil you. Please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:31 am
Alyson blushed and seemed to want to recoil into herself. "But . . ." she tried protesting, a sound like a whine escaping her. "It's . . . it's too much. I . . . I feel like I'm . . . I dunno, taking advantage of you if I let you give me all this stuff without paying you back even a little bit . . ." she murmured, frowning, her body starting to fade out of sight. She was uncomfortable. She wanted to disappear . . . so her body was responding to her subconscious thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 am
"Alyson." He said softly cupping her cheek even as she faded. "You can pay me back later." He said. "If you really want too. Just. . . not for a while okay? I want to spoil you a bit. Because it was my family's fault you got hurt. This is me trying to apologise. Especially for Marcus walking in on your naked."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:30 am
Alyson smiled a bit, her fading slowing, though she still felt uncomfortable about it. "But . . . you've already done a lot for me . . . You hooked me up with that job, you've been fixing up my house, updating things . . . and you saved me from those creeps . . ." she said, frowning again. "I . . . I just feel like I'm . . . so useless." she murmured, looking down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:44 am
"You're not." He said petting her head. "You're finding your feet. I know you'll be back to helping around once you have your feet on the floor properly." He was being metaphorical about her feet. Hoping she understood he was trying to encourage her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:38 am
Alyson pouted a bit. "I want to be able to help around now." she couldn't help but whine. But she did sort of understand what he was saying, so she pulled away and got into the car, still not feeling entirely better about the situation, but, at the very least, more accepting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:45 am
Conrad nodded softly and got into the car. "You will. But since I don't eat you don't have to worry about feeding me unless you want to offer yourself." His tone was very much teasing her. He didn't expect her to give him her blood. Not one bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:48 am
Alyson shrugged. "If it'll help . . ." she murmured, seeming more open to the idea than Conrad thought she'd be. She really was determined to pay him back for everything he'd done for her. Even if she wasn't ready or even sure that she wanted to be his wife.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:05 am
Conrad froze. ". . . You. . . You don't have to." He replied. He didn't want her to do it if she didn't want to be with him. "You should think about it carefully." He said. "I don't want to push you into something you're not ready for. And taking blood will mean much more than a meal to me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:09 am
Alyson frowned and looked at Conrad quizzically. "Wait, what? Why? What does it mean to you when you take blood?" she asked, definitely a bit more skeptical now about the giving blood idea.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games