Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:13 pm

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett gave a hearty laugh and then sighed “ Well I haven’t seen ye in a week or more, an I’d be figuring you wouldn’t want me bouncing up into yer house if ye had company, for ye to be just wakin up ye must’ve been busy too. Good to hear about Daven though, perhaps a woman might calm him down a bit. As for you perhaps ye’ll stop being such a stick in the mud.” She said as she put down the brush and adjusted her bustier. She glanced to the clock and reached over pulling on her favorite high heeled boots. ” Well, I just thought I’d best be checkin on ye before I went out for the night. If all is well, I’ll be leaving ye be in favor of more lively and less cranky crowds” She said waiting for his reply before hanging up.

She casually looked at the jewelry case sitting on her vanity and selected a few select pieces, and slipped them on before standing and moving to her closet to remove a faded denim jacket. She pulled it on and then left for the evening. The club she went to wasn’t far from her home, and so she didn’t bother to bring out her car, she’d much rather walk and enjoy the sights. Not to mention mardi gras was in full swing. When she reached the club there was the usual line, and she gave a light grin to those in line as she walked to the front and was waved in by the demon at the door who gave her a mischievous wink as she slipped under the ropes. She slipped into her usual spot by the bar and slipped off her jacket. It didn’t take long for her to score herself a drink. It was early yet, so she was more or less just watching the people on the dance floor. A few more drinks and she’d be out there too, but for now she was just relaxing.

People came and went conversations ranging in familiar hellos, to work related inquires, to bawdy pick up lines. She let it all go with ease sipping her scotch an ice with a rather bored appearance. The evening would pick up sooner or later, it always did and there was plenty of time. She had all the time in the world, everyone else was occupied or mated and now it was just time for her. A familiar demon came by urging her out onto the dance floor and she grinned allowing him to sweep her out onto the floor for some close contact and smooth moves.

I'm wearing
I'm With: xoxoxoxo
Thinking: Oh my!
OOC: bleh.

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:20 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara groaned sleepily as an annoying sound broke through the blissful fog of her dreams and she suddenly found herself just a little colder than she had been a few moments earlier. She pulled the covers up as she rolled over looking to see where Kade had gotten to and what was making that noise. He was talking on the phone a split second later and she sleepily yawned. She’d become accustomed to his presence, his body curled around hers protectively. She’d even come to think that perhaps, just maybe he was right about the mate thing. She listened to the conversation, being able to hear both sides she picked up a few interesting tid bits, but found nothing overly worrisome about the conversation so she slid from the bed and padded off towards the bathroom.

When she returned she slipped back under the covers and checked the time, it’d gotten late, how’d she slept that long? She wasn’t sure, and didn’t really care, she could always go without sleep to get herself back on track, but she somehow doubted that Kade would allow her to do that. His love play had become more aggressive, and with it his need to ensure all her needs were met…or over met. Then again some of those she really couldn’t complain about.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:32 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sighed. "We'll see." He replied sounding a bit tired. "Don't be too late out. Okay? You know how the brother's worry about you." He added before she hung up. Ugh no goodbye? No see you later? Meh. He wasn't one to talk long anyway. . . except to Daven and his mate, and Clara.

He watched her walk around in barely anything and gave a low growl. His eyes blue. He slipped into bed and cuddled her again. "Would you like to go out for dinner leanen?" He asked nuzzling her neck with his nose. His hand cupped her left hip keeping her close to him. "I was thinking a nice restaurant." He suggested his lips now pressed on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:45 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara grinned softly as he cuddled up to her, nuzzling her neck. She tilted her head to give him better access and laughed “ Hmm, that’d be nice. I’ve healed up now so I could wear something nice. Perhaps even some of the clothes I bought last week” She said referring to the clothes she’d been in the process of buying when he’d tracked her down. With his lips pressed to her shoulder she glanced at him and sighed “ I want to go somewhere on the beach, I need to be close to the ocean. Can’t stay away for too long” She said on a contented sigh as she wiggled closer to him, the sirenae in her demanded it’s time by the ocean, and she never denied it, knowing all to well what happened to pure bred sirenae that spent to long away from the ocean. They grew weak, and eventually died. Not that there was a good reason she’d ever be away from the ocean for that long, she still liked to go and put her toes in the sand. " So who was that?" She said in reference to his phone call.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade grinned a little at her reactions. "I know a little place by the sea." He whispered sensually in her ear. His hand stroked her hip softly and his nose rubbed her cheek. "How about you go back to your place get changed then come back here and we can go together to the little restaurant hm?" He asked his hand now moving down her leg. He blinked at the change of topic and frowned. "Just a kid I used to know. . . part of the pack. She calls me from time to time to make sure I haven't drowned in my own drool or something like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille thought back to her encounter with Ishtar. A many things had happened mere hours ago. She'd realized his sweet kisses would be he downfall, she wouldn't mind him trying to improve his skill at some point and she hadn't been brave enough to touch his fangs. A vampire to take from the flesh was rumored to be driven mad with blood lust. Last thing she needed was an accidental drop of blood hitting his tongue. But the idea still plagued her. Sitting on the floor, she examined the gift Ishtar had given her a little deeper with admiration, running her fingers along the braids sigh often sighs of contentment. "So tell me, what will you do if you find out I'm not yours? Will you let me go?"

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Spoiled

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven examined himself in the mirror. He'd need to leave today, the full moon was tomorrow and for the sake of his new mate he needed to be as far away as humanly possible. Immortally might mean he may never make it back. Her bathroom was cramped, really only fit him comfortably. He stood before his reflection in no more than a towel wrapped about his hips, slung low. He'd stayed with her a few days, accommodating and getting use to the assimilation. Surprising to him, she had been rather easy to get along with but damn it she still insisted on sleeping on the floor. He ran a hand over his chin, the hair starting to get a bit long for his liking. He supposed he could always get rid of the frame on the bed. Ergo she'd be closer to the ground and sleep more peacefully. His pride wouldn't allow her to sleep on the floor. He wetted a hand, running it across his beard and mustache, followed by a sweep of shaving cream, picking up a razor and trailing over it. She was a bit quirky, but he found those quirks amusing. Just as he brushed the final razor stroke, he snagged a bit of skin, leaving a trickle of blood. "Ach, I've been doin this for how many damned years?!"

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Fresh from the shower.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:41 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja sighed a little as she cleaned up her shoe box. This was the closest place to her butcher. She had bigger places. Already though, she could feel her mind clouding with thoughts of biting him. But he'd freaked out when she mentioned it. So she'd not ask again. Not until he was ready. Even if her mind was foggy and her body trembled and her stomach wanted to expel any blood she was ingesting. She couldn't even go out into the sun any more with how little she was able to keep down. She stopped. Her eyes wide her heart in her throat. His blood. She smelt his blood. "Daven? Are you okay?" She asked tracing to the door, blushing a little seeing him in a towel. Damn it stop wasting what little blood you can keep down! She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

Daven was a bit startled by Sonja's intrustion. He immediately adjusted the slack towel to cover him up a bit better. "Aye, I'm fine lass," he said as he ran his chin on the back of his hand, "Just nicked myself with the blade nothing to-..." He stopped as he saw her eyes fixated on the wound, on his blood. She'd seemed paler lately than when they'd first met, a bit less energetic. Although he'd been making sure she was getting blood like she said she needed, Sonja just seemed weaker and it alarmed him a little more everyday, "I should be asking you the same I suppose".

[ooc; Fresh from the shower.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:55 am
Sonja Dacia

Sonja gave a little shrug and managed a smile. So he had noticed. "I might try my hand at the cloned blood from my mother's company." She said. She found sleeping hard to do now. While he slept she'd pace/ trace for hours. She felt weak all the time. And it made her heart hurt. Her eyes were hardly ever blue now. She handed him a cloth her hand trembling a little. Then she sighed. "I have a place lined up for the full moon. I'll trace there in a few hours. Once I get some clean blood in my system." She figured he'd have made her feed from him by now. But she figured he still needed to figure himself out with his feelings for her. So she never brought it up. "I'll be back in an hour." She smiled and cupped his cheek before tracing out.

"Mama." Sonja said when she entered a Swiss medical research lab. "Sonja?" Her mother's voice cried from the shadows. "Sonja what's -" Her mother paused and clutched her close. "You're Blooded. . . Who is he?"

Sonja looked like she was about to faint. "A Lykae." She said simply sitting down exposing her arm while her mother hooked her up to some blood. "Mama. . . did you and papa ever. . . feed from each other?"

"All the time love. . .why. . . is he not willing?" Her mother replied. Sonja shook her head. "Oh honey. . . How long. . ."

"Can I stay here a few days? He's. . . he's not ready for us." Sonja cut in starting to feel a bit better.

"Of course darling, stay as long as you need." Her mother replied stroking her hair like when she was a child. "Should I talk to him?"

"He's younger than me. He'll be easy to change heart. He's getting better already. But. . . I fear I'm going mad." Sonja explained holding her mother's hand. "You don't need to." She took deep breaths and slowly went to sleep. Looked like she wouldn't be home in an hour like she promised.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:00 am
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

"That's a small chance." Ishtar admitted. "My heart beats for you." He said. "But, if my some minute chance it's beating because it wants to. . . I'll let you go. You can keep the head dress and the offer of staying here if you need too, but I will not pursue you." He sat with her and took a hand. "But will you let me now?" He asked tilting his head tracing her veins. "Please?" He knew she was his, but she wasn't convinced. He hoped to convince her. And let her know if she let him drink her, he'd not take much.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:18 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara grinned as he stroked her hip and leg, it was an innocent act yet not. Even though she was satisfied for the time being it still sent little shivers through her and she turned to place a soft kiss against his cheek, knowing that if she didn’t get out of the bed and get dressed then they might not ever make it to the restaurant. Trying to think on other things she nodded “ I can do that, I’ll go home and shower and change. It’ll probably take me an hour or so.” she said stretching and shifting to get out of the bed. She paused mid movement and laughed at his explanation of the situation “ really? Have you had issues with that in the past? she asked as she climbed from the bed and began to pull on her scattered clothing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:32 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sighed. "Well. . . Once. After an event that's too embarrassing to mention." He said blushing a little and sat up. "All right. I'll take a shower and get ready to come pick you up how does that sound?" He asked pressing a kiss to her cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:22 am
User Image

xxxxWhere: Club on Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: No onexxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thumping music, people all but screwing on the dance floor, and plenty of alcohol. Gods he loved going to human parties. Not only because it was the easiest place in the world to get laid, unless you found yourself a nymph, but everyone was just there to have a good time. No plots of poison or power theft. Just humans trying to dance and maybe find someone to hook up with for the night. It wasn't particularly difficult to get in, the demon doorman however had made him vow to the Lore not to Start anything. By that he assumed not fighting that could expose them all to the humans.

Pu-lease he was over twelve hundred years old, starting fights was for idiots with masculinity issues. He on the other hand did not need such things to prove how manly he was. Hell he easily stood over six and a half feet tall and had more muscle then some human football player. Then again some football players never worked on their core and just had what looked like a gut under their pads. Guess the extra weight kept them from going flying.

Right now though and as to be expected unattached, and several attached, females turned their heads to stare. Quiet whispers of him being some kind of model or sports player began to circulate among them. Yet oddly enough none of them appealed to him. Sure some were trying to make themselves look like a sure thing by adjusting their tops to expose more cleavage or making obscene gestures with their mouths and hands.

"Guh, if I wanted any of that I'd go find some nymphs." He thought coolly while making his way to the bar for a quick bottle of beer. With drink in hand he turned to face the dancing bodies doing all but the dirty deed. He spotted several redheads among them but trying to figure out who was human and who wasn't was going to take a bit of time. Especially if they got clingy. Adrien hated clingy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille pinched her lips together, narrowing her eyes a bit as if in consideration of his request. Somehow she had a feeling that even if she said no, he would do so anyway. Normally she had never been one to like clingy guys, but this one continued to intrigue. She supposed letting him try wouldn't hurt much of anything. Didn't mean he'd succeed but at least it would quell him for now. "I don't know, do you think you're capable a pursuing a sorceri queen?", she finally said at length, watching his fingertips trace her veins with such interest.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Spoiled

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image

Daven paced in the living room. Sonja had left so abruptly he hadn't had the chance to say anything to her. She'd said she would return in an hour but it had already been multiple and still no sign of her. He growled, bloody hell where is she?. His instincts tearing him apart to find her but a tracer was not so easily traceable for what sense that made. He wore a pair of blue jeans, topless. And as he sat down on the couch, head in his hands he was reminded why he rarely did such a thing. While is stomach was well defined as any fit lorean male, a long scar ran from his sternum to the middle v-shape definition between his hips. He'd been shirtless when she'd seen him. Did it startle her? Was she disgusted? He knew it was there, always had he'd just grown to accept it and forgot or just didn't care what others would think. He did with her though. "Bloody hell woman, where have you gone?" A loneliness he'd never recognized before was weighing hard on him.

[ooc; On edge.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:51 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja returned three hours after her deadline looking. . . better. If that was the right word. Though she wasn't at peak health she was fed enough that she didn't feel like taring her mate apart to get something to eat. "I'm back." She called from the bathroom, washing her face and making sure the mark on her arm from the IV had healed. She had no idea what she'd emotionally done to him in that moment. To focused on not hurting him, not taking without permission. Her mother had given her some insight as to why her mind was foggy, denying the urge to bond with her mate was making her this way.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar gave that lopsided smirk. "I've been keeping up so far." He purred his hand now moving up and down her spine. He usually wasn't a clingy person, but something in him said he had to get her to cling to him in return. He wasn't sure how to do that but the way she stared at his small part of his collection of gold and jewels.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games