Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Rina is never. Repeat, NEVER. Going to celebrate Halloween here again. She doesn't care if it was bad luck or something, she's never going to a Halloween party again. Trick-or-treating stopped for her already, she loves to do it, but she always gets sick after eating her candy. And it's too much walking for no candy!

Ugh. Off topic. What happened last night? Perhaps she should recap the events! She and Seth went on a Ferris Wheel, hung out with Enya and Jason for a bit, and then got kidnapped by a demon. Talk about a night! Then, she was put in a boiler room, passed out from heat exhaustion, and was saved by Seth. Who then got hurt because of her. To which she feels extremely guilty for. After that, her memory gets a bit foggy, and the next thing she could clearly remember was being rushed to the hospital since she was suffering from a heat stroke. It had gotten worse while Seth was protecting and progressed from heat exhaustion to heat stroke. Apparently, it's fatal, and that's news to her. She was tossed into a tub of ice water, and kept her room super cold to quicken her recovery up, and don't forget the gallons of water they're making her drink.

Still, she couldn't take her mind off Seth. She felt bad that she was the reason why he was hurt, a few broken bones hurt. Even though his injuries weren't as deadly as heat stroke, it still saddened her. So here she was, sitting up in an over-sized bunny hood that Jason had gotten for her, since the doctors actually had a hard time finding a good-sized hospital gown for her and she could still be a little warm since her room was so cold, feeling guilty over everything ever. She also a bit worried for her big brother, he looked 'off' to say the least when he left her for the night last night. It's killing her that she doesn't know how he's holding up, and hopes that he hasn't done anything stupid to himself. But she's pretty sure the reason why he's not here with her now is because he was still with her late into the night, and both she and the doctors forced him to go home and get some shuteye. And she hopes with all her heart Enya's doing fine as well.

Hopefully, Seth isn't angry with her either! She can't take any more guilt into her system right now!

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Guilty & Grumpy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With No One

OOC: I've had it with finding art for Rina, so I'm gonna stick to iris from pokemon from now on

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Apologetic | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

Seth opened his eyes and flinched slightly at the striking white wallpaper. The smell of disinfectant immediately tells him that he's in a hospital and recalled a little of what the doctor had said told Enya when she came for a visit earlier, though he could only make out "couple of broken ribs" and "missed the heart". Oh yes, he recalled the strike he took from Hecate which was aimed directly at his midsection. He suffered from a couple of broken ribs and was quite the lucky individual as it was only a few centimetres from puncturing his heart. Seth barely managed to break off part of the attack but was still sent crashing to the wall. He forgot what happened but recalled that Hecate was somehow defeated. He just didn't know how. He pushed himself up, gritting his teeth at the pain as he stood up and walked towards the door. He remembered her room number, Enya came along to tell him but was soon forced home when she got too tired. He slowly walked to the other side of the corridor then made a small turn, a door on the far end of the corridor. Some of the nurse saw and gave him a small lecture as she helped him there, complaining about how he should've asked for help. Seth merely gave a small smile as he held his bandaged wound across his chest, slowly making his way into the room and there laid his little companion. He didn't know her condition and was worried sick about her, afraid that the same horrible past might repeat itself once again. He walked over to her as the nurse left, desperately holding her hand with his quivering hands. "You're alright-" he managed to blurt out a reply with his trembling voice as he felt his eyes started to moist slightly. His usual 'hard to approach' and 'tough' guy image is completely gone by the time he embraced her tightly. He was covered in bandages and his torso was still badly injured but he didn't care if it hurts. She was all that mattered at the moment.

"I'm sorry- it's my fault- if only I was there with you, I'm sorry- Forgive me, I couldn't protect you-" he spoke, his body trembling and his shoulders shook as he spoke, his voice completely hoarse. He hates to admit it but there were tears in his eyes, he was terribly afraid. Afraid that he might have lost her.

"Thank god. Thank god you're alright- I was afraid- afraid that I might've lost you-" he quietly murmured. His arms tightened around her tightly, her head buried into his chest to prevent her from noticing the single tear that trickles down his cheek. He sighed, pulling away and giving her a small kiss on the lips. He looked so small at the moment, like a child who was lost. His golden pupils filled with despair, he couldn't afford to go through the same past of losing someone dear to him any longer. She was all he has left.

"Don't leave." he quietly murmured, placing his forehead against hers as he flinched slightly from the pain.

OOC: X X X
Well, I found a couple if those are the type of picture you're looking for- and theres michiko malandro if you're looking for a dark skin character-
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina was still staring up at her dreary white ceiling when she noticed her room door opening. She was startled when she saw Seth standing, being helped inside by a nurse. "Seth! Y-you shouldn't be in here-" Her words were cut off when he spoke and hugged her abruptly. He.. He wasn't angry at all. He was the one who was apologizing! It's not his fault, she should've escaped sooner, there's no need for him to apologize. "I-It's not your fault." She said, trying to stay calm, and gently put hugged him back. All the bandages and obvious pain he was in broke her heart, yet he was still here with her. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes when she was buried in his chest, seeing the white cloth wrapped around the majority of his upper body. Because of her. Next thing you know, tears flowed down her face, and she wasn't sure whether she should feel happy or even more guilty. He was here, with her, and he wasn't angry either! But he was in pain, and badly injured, because of her. Relishing the short moment of happiness that was the little kiss he gave her, she gently cupped his cheeks with her hands when he placed his forehead against hers. "I won't leave you." She said with a small sniffle.

"Y-you shouldn't be sitting up. Here." Quickly running a hand over her cheeks, she helped Seth lay down on her hospital bed. She's not gonna let him sit up, no way! It'll just make it worse. As she laid down next to him, she felt another headache coming on. Oh no, not another one! The symptoms were bothering all night, and she hates that they're still affecting her the morning after. She wasn't suffering from the severe symptoms like the doctors told her, but they told her she was very lucky still. She still had some red skin, headaches, disorientation, muscle weakness, & rapid heartbeat and breathing. But it was pretty on and off and lucky as the doctors said. The red skin is always on though. However, when there's one, the others usually follow. She's probably gonna need help or something when and if she wants to get up. All she wants to do is moan in a corner over how guilty she is. "I'm sorry.. I'm the reason w-why you got hurt." It was only because of the circumstances, though! If she had her powers, if she had them - none of this would have happened! They probably would have left the place early, but they wouldn't have ended up in a hospital. Maybe it was better to be them rather than someone else? Oh, it doesn't matter now. All there really is to do now is to focus on getting better.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Guilty |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: Ah, thank you! emotion_kirakira I like the third one the best! And I tried michiko way back, but I couldn't really find anything emotion_facepalm

[quote"Lyeisander"]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:26 pm

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Calm, Worried | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He smiled after hearing her reply but had decided to go along with her and lay down on the bed, gritting his teeth as it had certainly hurt a lot. "It doesn't matter, it's not important. As long as you're alright, I don't mind at all." he smiled, reaching out to ruffle her hair as he turned to his side and held her close. However, he got slightly worried when Rina seemed a little 'off', he forced himself to sit up and pushed the button for the nurse as he leaned his back against the bed for support. He let out a faint chuckle as his hand brushed against the bandage on his torso, soon however, he realised his claws were gone, that means, their powers have returned, right? He snapped his fingers and indeed, there was a little black flame on top of his palm but something seemed strange, though. Why hasn't the symbol on his chest return yet?

"Hey, Rina, have you gotten your powers back?" he asked, slightly confused and relieved at the same time. Soon, the nurse came in to check up on his companion, giggling slightly at the sight of the both of them. Not before long, she headed out the room after everything was seen to. "Feeling better?" he asked, holding her hand in the process. "Enya seems to be alright, just a little bruised around the neck, is all. She was crying after both you and Jason entered the room, though. It appears that she felt guilty for getting you kidnapped. What exactly.. happened to her?" he asked, was she strangled or something? There were finger marks on her neck, that is. And then it came to the person he cpuld've cared less about, "How's Jason?" he asked. Suppose that guy isn't all that bad after all, just slightly annoying but that's alright, he suppose. He leaned forth and gave her a kiss on the forehead, grinning mischievously. "Why don't we go Trick or Treating again, hm?" he teased and proceeds to sigh.

"Truth be told, I thought you were a goner."

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"It is important! To me, it definitely is." She said. His health was certainly important to her! Her eyes closed when she was close to his side, completely ignoring the throbbing headache that was currently attacking her. Apparently, even Seth realized something was wrong with her. Wait! No, no, no, no - don't push the - Bzzt. - button.. Oh for.. Her boyfriend's question surprised her a little; had they gotten their powers back? Just as she was about to check, her beloved nurse came in. She groaned, and her face flushed when she giggled. "Alright missy, ABC's." Rina said them without singing, and felt she was done with the alphabet when she finished reciting them. She's said it so many times, she coulda taught preschoolers! Her nurse did a few more tiny tests, and she finally left. And when she did, boop! Her claws came out! YES! Her precious, precious claws! She hasn't used them for a while, but she loves them! Ah, yes! Now she can protect herself! Now she's a threat!

"Mostly. Still got a lot of the symptoms." She didn't want to say the long list of stuff that she's feeling right now, and she didn't want to make him feel any more worried than he is now. She made sure to retract her claws before she held his hand back, and rested against his side. She immediately looked up at him when she heard him say Enya's name, and thought back to when her kidnapper first appeared. "I don't know.. I think.. She may have been put under an illusion.." Using the demon knowledge that she had, that might have explained it. All the woman did was wave her hand then Enya suddenly fell to the ground, and her world was going topsy-turvy. At least she's OK, and not in the hospital. His next question surprised her, but at least he's showing some kind of care towards him. "He was really worried and refused to leave my side, the doctors ended up having to force him out. He got me this hoodie since they couldn't find a good sized hospital gown for me." This was the adult side of the hospital after all, no extra extra small sizes. "But right now, I don't know if he's OK or not." She just hopes he's still asleep, he needs it. Couldn't he have gotten her some shorts or a longer hoodie while he was at it? This thing was still pretty short, and she didn't have anything on underneath it from the number of cold baths they gave her! It's just a fluffy hospital gown with a hood!

She smiled into the little kiss he gave her before pouting at his teasing words. "No way! I'd rather just buy some candy and watch movies at home!" Forget trick or treating or Halloween parties, she's done! However, her face changed a little with what he said next. Looking straight ahead, "I don't want to be thought of as something weak or something that needs to be protected." She can protect herself, it was just the circumstances of not having her powers. She stared at her claws, which were now visible again. Maybe she's not the best in terms or sickness, but just ask Jason, he knows she can be scary. Her scratches can kill! And if she gets angry, that's when you really need to watch out. Last night was just something she wasn't prepared for.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Thoughtful |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:17 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Guilty; Shaky. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

{Character Enter.}

Sarah's brown boots clicked against the tile, hands shaking the paper bag she held in her palms. It wasn't much, but it would be a start to a great wave of thanks to send to the both of them. And although she couldn't present Nathan's the way she could Leon's, she was sure he'd still appreciate the sentiment. Her knees slightly wobbled, both exhausted from lack of sleep and the vivid nightmares emanating from her head. Her blond waves had partially dried in the icy air, leaving them cold and slightly dampened. he approached the desk with caution, eyes darting from left to right as the orbs she had so carefully put out suckled back into her being. The red sweater shifted against her body. Giving a hard swallow, she spoke with trembling words to the woman, who only quirked an eyebrow and spoke a room number in return. She'd see Leon first. Not because she was playing favorites right at this moment, but because he had gotten the worst of the assault. He had fallen unconscious with blood spilling down his face. Just the thought made her shoulders shudder, the paper bag eliciting a heavy jolt. She almost dropped the item inside.

Strutting to the elevator, she stopped, looking from there to the door next to it labeled 'STAIRS'. I-In the case that she needed to run... She needed to be able to go somewhere. And the elevator only cause her to be trapped inside. The metal doors slid open with an audible 'ding!', but she avoided getting in. She wouldn't be trapped. Not this time. Instead, one hand moved to grip the handle of the door and swing the heavy thing open. She ascended the stairs, lights appearing off her body to avoid any darkened corner or hall. Finally, she made it to the second floor, opening up the door and stepping through. She looked left, then right, studying the room numbers of whether they inclined or declined each way. Finally, she walked to the right, her left side aligned with doors while the right had a large window leading towards a lounge. She swallowed in silence, spotting the number she had been looking for. God, she only hoped he was okay.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan woke up a fright as he quickly sat up. Beads of sweat were upon his forehead, while he was breathing a bit heavily. He winced lightly feeling his arm throb slightly before he saw the wound was bandaged. The voice and eyes of that demon haunted him in a nightmare. He was back at the haunted mansion, watching everyone around him die one by one, before the monster came at him to finish him off. The boy had woken, before it happened though. Nate realized he was in a hospital gown, which caused him to frown ever so slightly. He hazily remembered blacking in and out a couple of times after last night. His red eyes noticed his clothes on a desk, before he put his legs over the edge of the side of the hospital bed. Nathan's body felt sore as he moved, and he looked down to see he was lightly bruised on his chest, and could feel a similar pain on his back. That was from probably hitting the wall so hard at the end. The young man remembered somehow getting to the hospital where a doctor had sent someone to go collect a pair of clothes for him at his house. That must have been what the person got for him. There was no one in the room with him, and the door was closed. He decided to change back into more comfortable wear, since he never liked hospital gowns. Nathan slowly got up, and carefully walked over to his items as he put on slightly baggy cargo pants over the boxers that had been left on him. The young man noticed his green jacket with the clothes figuring the weather was not very favorable right now. Nathan was about to put on a blue t-shirt, when he heard a light cough to get his attention.

Nathan turned towards the voice seeing a middle aged male doctor with a clipboard in his hand. "I would have figured a patient would have stayed in the bed, but you seem eager to leave. Can you take a seat, so I can take a look at the wound? If it looks to be good, then you should be cleared to go." The doctor commented as more of an order than question." The young man nodded lightly as he grabbed the shirt, and slowly walked back over to the bed before sitting down. The doctor walked to the young man, and began removing the bandages. When he removed them, he carefully moved Nathan's arms around to examine the wound. The wound was still a bit opened, but it was scabbing already. It didn't look swollen, or infected, which was a good thing for the boy. The middle aged man gave a light small, as he put his arm back down, before getting more bandages to wrap the wound again, but not before putting some medicine on the wound to help prevent infection. "Well it's looking better than yesterday, plus it's not infected. You should consider yourself lucky. It's not everyday someone comes in with a wound that big, and not get infected. I'd advise not to strain that arm too much though. It could possibly open up the wounds. You should be cleared to go, but let me just go finish some paperwork, and get you a prescription for medicine to use on the wound to make sure it doesn't get infected. I'll be back soon, so just relax. I'll come back to check your upper body. I wanna make sure your not too badly bruised, so may as well leave your shirt off for the time being. It shouldn't be a serious injury though, but I want to make sure when I come back." The doctor stated, while Nathan gave a light reply of 'thank you' as the doctor left the room.

The red eyed teen felt pale not wanting to remember the events from yesterday. He stood up, and walked over to the restroom, and opened the door leaving it open. Nathan looked down at the sink as he turned out the cold water, and let it run for a bit. His gaze rose up to the mirror as he looked at his face. It was weird looking at himself in this state. It was obvious he was tired with the bags under his eyes. It wasn't easy to get a good night's rest after all. He figured the doctor or nurses took out the contacts, although his hair was still it's blond color. Nate fixed his hair back to it's normal style, although would wash out the dye when he took a shower later today. His eyes went back down the sink as he cupped his hands together to fill with cold water, before splashing his face a couple of times. Nathan felt refreshed after doing that, and let out a sigh of relief before turning the water off. He got a small rag that was hanging, and dried his face off, before putting it back. The blond haired teen turned off the light, before closing the door and walking over to the desk with his items. He put his wallet, keys, and phone back in his pockets. The watch went on his right wrist, before he sat back down on the hospital bed looking at the ground, while waiting for the doctor to come and check on his upper body. His mind drifted off after a couple of seconds thinking about nothing in particular. It had been a long day, but he didn't want to go home right away when he left. It would only bring back up the events from yesterday, so he figured he'd find something to do in town to keep his mind off of things.

°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°
"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; cargo pants, red t-shirt, green jacket (in picture), blond hair (still dyed) tab Mood;; Afraid tab Company;; tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:57 am

User Image

Mood: Apologetic | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He laughed when she made a fuss about his health and decides to quiet her by pulling her into his embrace. He let out a content sigh and smiled, glad that she was alright but he couldn't help but snicker slightly when she told her ABC's. He sighed after the nurse went away, still slightly worried about her current state. Not that he's any better than her, that is. He was surprised when she suddenly extended her claws and he chuckled. "That's a surprise." he held her hand up, gently planting a kiss on her fingers. "Well, that explains the finger markings on her neck. Perhaps she suffocated?" he spoke out of concern for his friend. Sighing in the process, that was certainly an event he'll remember. A painful event, that is.

"Ah, I see. You should give him a call, to reassure him or something. It's not really good to leave him hanging, though. He's a strong guy, I'm sure he'll be alright, don't worry." he answered truthfully as he reassured her. Truth be told, after this whole incident that happened, his resentful attitide towards the blond had decreased slightly. Which is sort of an improvement, somehow. He laughed however, at Rina's response. "You can always organize something next time to celebrate Halloween, I guess." but the sudden change in expression had him astonished and confused but he soon understood and smiled at her response.

"Who said you were weak? Don't be ridiculous." he laughed and soon reached out and tilted her head towards him. "You're a strong kid. (YES KID, IDK WHY EITHER) I guess that's why I fell in love with you in the first place, you were different from others, I guess. I'm not saying you're weak or that you have to be protected. Hey, you're fiesty, y'know. The fact that you're the kind of person who doesn't need to depend on anyone is why I fell heads over heels for you." he let out a faint chuckle, leaning closer and giving her a peck on the lips. Then, he leaned his back against the back rest.

"I'm sorry. Maybe it came out wrong earlier. I was just afraid, y'know. Seeing you in that condition, I was afraid I might lose you or something. I just didn't want to lose anybody else, y'know? You're all I have left." he hugged her tighter and let out a content sigh. "Hah, I feel stupid." he mocked. He felt rather useless when he helplessly held Rina, not knowing what to do with her back in the haunted mansion.

"I love you." he quietly murmured.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:24 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Bored, In Pain
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
The male had been drifting in and out of consciousness ever since he arrived at the hospital. It seemed to be one test after another just to make sure that he was still alive. At the current moment, he was still unconscious and laying in his temporary bed. He was dreaming the same dream that always haunted him, never letting him get a good nights sleep. It was a routine at this point, doing the same thing over and over again to see the same exact result...The definition of insanity. But he couldn't do anything to stop the mad train filled with nightmares, all he could do was try to enjoy the ride. When the Nightmare got to the climaxing point, Leon tried to awake like he always did but found that the nightmare simply dissipated, leaving him nothing to see but darkness. What was going on? Was he in a coma? Leon wasn't sure what was happening so decided to think about it. If he was in here...That meant...

The red headed male was wide awake of course, although it was a bit hard to move and he had bandages over his whole torso. But oddly enough it wasn't the one you would expect to be up and about during such a boring time. Of course he was just as confused as his counter-part was. Why was he the one that came to and not Leon? Leo sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. What a pain in the a**... He grumbled. This didn't make sense, usually Leon was the first to wake up and Leo came out when it was time to feed on some unknowing woman. What had changed? He felt perfectly normal. Leo shrugged it off and decided to take his mind off of it with some TV. There wasn't much else to do but watch TV and he was currently channel surfing to pass the time.

While he was lost in boring commercials and un-funny comedies, Leo almost didn't hear the knock on his door. Who could that be at this time? The doctors never knocked, they just barged in like SWATS. Come in! I hope you brought food 'cuz I'm starvin'! He said while keeping his attention on the TV. When the door open he glanced over for a second before doing a double take. Sarah? What's up? He asked, not wanting to be a smart a**. After all she had just gone through another trauma, he doubted she wanted him to tease her today.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:53 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Phew, sorry for the extra quote. I just wanted to add a little more. I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Confused; Shaky. I I Funds: $923.75.

A little too quickly at the sound of his voice did she grip the handle and push it down, sliding the door open enough for her quivering body to shimmy through. It slowly closed behind her, weighted into its socket with a click, making her jump just slightly and look behind her. The large paper back in her palms blocked her facial features before she lowered it, taking the strings off the top, and dropped it next to her side. Maybe it wouldn't rattle around so much if she didn't hold it in her extended hands like some sort of minuscule crystal China object that could shatter at any moment. Even if she was expecting it, she stared in surprise that he was even awake at this point. Had it really been long enough from then that he was bandaged up and talking? How long had she been laying on her floor - too scared to get up and move? Unable to keep herself in place against the wall, she crossed the room to the side of his hospital bed, avoiding the machinery that lowly beeped in the distance. The laces on her brown boots bounced in correspondence to her movement. She didn't want to be adjacent to it, so instead she gripped the seat's edge of a stool against the wall, dragging it towards his bed. Words escaped her, no matter how much she wanted to tell him how glad she was that he was alive. Her, Nathan, Dia, and the three other woman at her rescue before that demon could tear her apart into tiny fragments. They had all made it through the worst of times all together - sacrificing their mental terrors for their lives. "I uhm..." She swallowed, finally getting the guts to speak and trying to stop her shaking finger tips. Her hands lifted, raising and nestling the brown paper bag against his hip. She pushed it forward so it wouldn't fall off the side, but low enough that he couldn't knock it off the bed if he moved. "Is it bad...?" She murmured, her eyes searching along his torso more than anything else.

"Your health, I mean..." She croaked, finally glancing up to his face. If he was this happy, it hopefully meant it wasn't terrible. Hopefully. Maybe it was only exhaustion, dehydration at most, but the bandages around him said otherwise. At this point she had hardly noticed who she was even talking to - the lighter mood only gave her a small sense of relaxation. Catching her heels against the cross bottom of the stool, she leaned forward in the slightest, hands balling up in her lap as her leg began its now restless bouncing. Her black jeans bent tight at the knee, her red sweater shuffling against her shoulders until it settled keenly to give her a hunched look. The tip of her hat bounced along with her leg.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Rina blushed when Seth hugged her again, and she buried her face in chest, not wanting to leave his embrace. She frowned at the bandages that wrapped around his chest, still feeling a pang of guilt whenever she saw them. She quickly retracted her claws again when Seth kissed her fingers, and flushed. "T-They're sharp." Now that she thinks about it, Seth has never seen her use her powers! Well, there's not much to use them for, really. Basically, self-defense is all that they're needed for or used for. However, her thoughts became more worried when he talked about Enya again. If she was put under an illusion, she has not a clue about what she saw. Rina would never ask her, she would never want that kind of memory to be brought back into her mind.

A smile popped up on her face when he brought up Jason once more. "Aw, you do care. I was gonna call him later since he went home late last night. He's probably still asleep." She said with a bit of a sing-songy tune. She has no clue how anyone can just will themselves to sleep like Jason can. So when he sleeps, he sleeps. She sighed when he talked about next year, but honestly, just buying candy and staying inside really sounds tempting to her. If she does celebrate Halloween next year, she'll do something small.

Her face turned ten shades of red when Seth tilted her head up towards him. Was it the red skin from the heat stroke, or a massive blush? Probably the latter, but who knows! A small smile appeared on her face when he spoke, even through the 'kid' part. She did smirk though when he said she was feisty, her claws definitely agreed with that statement. Leaning against him once more, she closed her eyes as he continued to speak, and smiled into the tiny kiss he gave her. "I love you too." She then leaned up towards him, and gave him a few small kisses on his cheek. Her lips lingered there for a second before resting her head onto her shoulder, feeling happy and loved. Ah, all of his words made her so happy! And he said 'head over heels for you', it made her so happy! Now she was nuzzling her face into his shoulder, wanting to giggle like crazy all of a sudden.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Bored, In Pain
Checking Out: No one

Leo watched as Sarah entered, she was obviously still shaken up from the night before. He watched as the girl tried her best to compose herself. Leo felt a bit bad for the girl, wondering what was going through her head right now. She looked like she had hardly gotten any sleep. The way she rested the pie against his side made him chuckle lightly, she seemed so innocent. It was almost like a shy little kid. He knew he shouldn't be taking such a hard situation so lightly but he couldn't help it! Thanks...Are you sure you're ok? Like ok enough to be walking around town? He said, raising an eyebrow in concern. Leo wasn't sure why he cared so much but decided to speak before he thought. Before he could stop himself, Leo found his hand caressing her cheek gently. If you're scared it's ok, but you can't let it control you. Fear is something that you humans create as well as Leon. I always found that weird about him. He said, somewhat revealing that he was Leo and probably not the person she wanted to see exactly even though he helped out too.

When the girl locked eyes with him he shrugged, not sure how to admit that he was gonna be in the hospital for some time. I mean, It's not terrible...I'm moving after all! He said, trying to make the situation more lighthearted. The male didn't want her to worry herself sick, but he couldn't just come out and tell her that. Besides...I'm fine enough, are you ok after all of that craziness last night? Most people who haven't seen a demon's true form tend to not take it we-. He said before cutting himself off, now wasn't the time to talk about that. S-sorry... He stammered, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck. Leo locked eyes with the girl and realized something, for the first time ever he didn't know what to say. Usually he always knew how to get a girls attention but now he was at a loss. The male found himself staring and quickly turned his gaze elsewhere. S-so yea. I'm fine... He stammered while scratching his cheek. Why was this so awkward? He grumbled and puffed his cheeks like a child, was this what embarrassment felt like?

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:43 pm

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"It's not like I want to care in the first place-" he pouted, sounding rather reluctant to admit the fact that he did slightly care about the blond companion's well-being. He sighed, "He's yoir friend, I'll have to accept him somehow." countered the red head as he shrugged. However, he was slightly surprised as he was caught off guard when she gave him a couple of kisses on the cheek. In just a matter of seconds, his face flushed to a bright shade of pink and he quickly turned away, facing his back towards his girlfriend as he sat on the edge of the bed. He gently shook his head and buried his face into his hands. "Don't do that-" he chuckled slightly at his own idiotic actions. Not that he was any different, though. The spot where she kissed tingled, as if he could still feel the softness of her lips lingering there. He smiled and sat up straight and his hands brushed against the bandages again. "You don't have to make such a troubled expression everytime you see my bandages, y'know. It wasn't your fault anyway." his turned around and reached his hand out to ruffle her hair, a familiar sensation filled his hand. "When will you be discharged?" he asked and stood up, pulling up a chair to sit instead of hogging the spot on her bed.

He began to close his eyes for a moment to rest a little until he felt something tingling on his chest. It felt familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it is until he felt the sudden pain. Ah, that's right. His eyes shot open and he bent forward, cringing at the uncomfortable feeling. The pain ended quickly, though butit was replaced by a slight burnt smell and tiny puffs of what seemed like steam from his right chest. "Hey, it came back, my symbol. Ah, that hurts." he slowly pushed himself up again, peeking inside his shirt to make sure. That was certainly an unpleasant feeling, how annoying.

"I think I'll be able to get discharged today, my body heals quick enough I guess. Though the broken bones might take quite a while." he sighed, more medicine, more daily check ups at the hospital.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:50 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Awful; Thankful. I I Funds: $923.75.

"If I don't walk around, I start thinking..." She whispered, directing her gaze down to her boots before back up at him. Her leg still continued to bounce away, subtly soothing tiny parts of her being without needing either of them to say anything. Although... She couldn't deny that touch on her cheek. It was warm and somehow comforting. Weeks ago when he did the same thing, she took it as a flirtatious mood. He had lifted her chin up to face his, making her cheeks pinken and a flirty smile appear on her lips. This time... Well, the mood was set differently. Her heart thumped in her chest, appreciation reflecting through her irises and bouncing back into her face. Leon. Did it make it that much stranger that she was talking to Leo? That Leo was doing something other than flirting his a** off with her? Then again, he had stood up for all of them without any doubt behind his mind. He was a demon - that much was true. But he wasn't nearly as scary as something like last night. He appealed to her tastes and left her constantly wanting to hang out with him in those downtown alleys. The more she thought about it, the more relaxed she felt. Her shoulders slumped just slightly, the quivering coming down a few notches. He was a good friend... Someone that had grown on her for quite a while now since she stepped into that alley. To think, someone with a split personality and probably causes more problems with himself would become her first friend.

She had always expected someone super sweet or super funny. And while Leon was funny in his own way, it was less natural than those around her. She liked it. It was different. Her head shook slightly, blonde locks curving back and forth along the sweater on her shoulders. If she hadn't cried herself dry the night before, she might have been able to summon something for him - but right now all she could do was softly thank him. Unable to keep her gratitude lodged in her throat, her body flung forward to quickly wrap her arms around his neck and bury her head into his neck. She squeezed tight, completely oblivious to the fact that she might be hurting him. But right now, she wanted to hug everyone that had helped her last night. Everyone that had kept her alive and living through these next seconds of her life. Each tick of the clock was a saving grace that she wanted to taste so much more than before. A lump formed in her throat, lips thinning out before twitching downwards. She couldn't even properly thank him, but she wanted to make sure nothing of this visit went to waste. It wasn't just about bringing him a gift - it was a message to show she was grateful for everything he had done yesterday; or even days before that. If she seemed out of line, she'd apologize afterwards. She needed to get this heart wrenching guilt out of her body.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:13 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Melancholy, In Pain
Checking Out: Sarah

Leo wanted to question the girl further to make sure she was ok but decided against it. If she wanted to talk about it then she would, if not then he had no business asking. He watched as the girl seemed to be lost in thought, what was going through her head? He only had a moment more to think about it before being hugged tightly. His bones ached from the squeezing but Leo figured his body could handle it for a few moments, after all she probably needed this. The males hands were hovering over the girls back, unable to bring himself to touch her. What was wrong with him? Just how hard had he hit his head? It felt different when he was around her, almost like she made him an actual human who didn't need sex. Leo sighed softly and brought his hand up to the back of her head, petting her hair comfortingly. It's Ok. I'm sure that Leon got the message... He said softly. After all it was him who she wanted to thank right? At that moment a thought came into the males mind, something that disturbed him quite a bit. He pondered it for a moment and felt his heart drop with anxiety. Leo lightly grabbed Sarah's shoulders and pushed her back, now at eye level with the girl as she practically straddled him. What would you do if I dissipated... After all I'm just a survival instinct in the form of a personality... He said, mumbling the last part slightly. Leon was the actual owner of this body...Maybe it wouldn't be so bad since technically he was suppose to be apart of Leon's main personality anyways. If he dissipated from this reality and merged back with the male would it really make a difference.

He looked at Sarah in the eyes, wondering what she would say. He hadn't made the best impression with her and it seemed that Leon was the much better person for this kind of job. Leo had wondered about this before but never really thought about it. If he dissapeared thanks to phycho-therapy or something where would he end up? Leo shook off the thought, now wasn't the time to be moping around when there's a cute girl in a depressed mood in your arms. He shook his head and smiled softly. Never mind, I'd rather leave that as a surprise. He said before bringing his hand up to her hair and stroking it softly.

OOC:
This is where my plot begins heheheheh

oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games