Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

As Shiro walked back to the snack bar, Robin stood there and thought of ideas. Crossing her arms, she grumbled as she tried to pile up more and more ideas in her mind. Finally, she found one. "Maybe it'll work?" She thought to herself and soon followed Shiro. With bit of a smirk, she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as her bosom pressed against his back. "Shiiirooo~" She called out with a slight seductive tone. Looking at the tasty looking pastry, Robin pressed her cheek against his and took the pastry before holding it up to his lips. "Say ah~".

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC: LOL!

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was looking for something to eat, so many options it had his mouth watering. What to choose...What to choose. He wanted to grab a pastry but there were delicate seafood like shrimps, pieces of steak. You name it they had it from what he could tell. Before he had made his choice, he felt a pair of breasts on his back. Shiro raised an eyebrow and turned his head back but Robin seemed to want to get closer to him. Shiro had a sly grin on his face, he wasn't going to go that easily. Aaah~ He said with a seductive tone, following her own tone. He put the pastry in his mouth but pulled it out of her hand. Rwooobwiiin~ Ahhh~ He said, bringing the pastry to her own mouth with his own. She'd have to step up her game if she wanted to get her free favor from him. Shiro turned his body around so that his chest was now pressed against hers and he wrapped his arms around her waist. There was no way he was going to let her get out of this one. Iw'm, Whaitinggg~ He teased, poking her mouth with the pastry.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi felt a gentle touch on her hand, causing her to turn and look at the contact. Her gaze drifted upwards to Andrew's blue eyes. Her breath hitched at seeing the sincerity in his gaze. She looked down at their connected hands, not preventing him from continuing his hold on her, but not making an effort to tighten her own grip. Her face fell, an expression of pain and despair. She should have been over this years ago! She went through therapy for it but she felt like she wasn't good enough for Andrew. She was nothing but a used doll and that wasn't good enough for someone as kind hearted as he is. "Andrew...I really like you too but..." she paused as she slipped her hand out of his, her eyes turning pink from her trying to hold back tears. Man, she was ruining this already. She didn't want too and that's what made it so sickening to her. She wanted to have fun with him but now that she was actually out with him she was having second thoughts because she wasn't just disgusted with herself, but she was scared. "I'm sorry...I just..." she whispered as she took a few steps away from him. It was a mistake to kiss him. She had never done it before and now she was ruining what was supposed to be a fun night because of her inability to get over her past traumas.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Damn it! Her plan didn't work... Not only that, but he seemed to retaliate in his own flirtatious way. Robin watched as Shiro brought the pastry up to her lips using his mouth. Now what? With her stuck there, there were only two options: take a bite or forfeit the game. If anyone knew how stubborn she was, then they would know that she wasn't one to back out so easily. Placing her hands on his shoulders, Robin smirked some. "Ahh~" She reached up and took a small bite of the sweet pastry. Her lips faintly brushed up against him as she did so, but she didn't seem to mind not one bit. The pastry itself was sweet and flaky, and...was that strawberry? Or was it raspberry? She had no clue, but the taste overall was delicious. She licked her lips clean and smiled at Shiro before poking his nose. "Thanks~"

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Lillian giggled inwardly at his reply. He knew her pretty well still. She'd fully admit she had a bit of a jealousy problem, maybe even be a bit possessive, but it wasn't from any kind of insecurity she could think of. It was from the simple fact that she doesn't like to share certain things with other people. In her eyes, Ty was off limits to the rest of the world. Of course, she wouldn't stop him from being around friends and family, and work; anything else, no way! Her eyes looked out to the dance floor for a moment before looking back at him. "Alright, how about this...One dance, that way if she sees you she knows you're just having some fun. Then we'll get 'lost' in the crowd and slip out and she'll be none the wiser. Sound like a plan?" she asked with a more lighthearted, and mischievous smile. Slipping her hand from his, she stood up and held out her hand for him to take. "You do know how to dance right?"

whiters4

Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

He nodded at everything that she said, agreeing with it completely, knowing how those sorts of classes work. Even more so he was certain in the demon society. When she said that a demon and a ghoul together was odd he simply shrugged as he wrapped an arm around her waist and placed another within her hand to dance with her.

"I don't think it's all that odd at all other then the fact that between the two of us you're the only one actually alive, and you don't need to feed on human life sources to survive. Unless of course you feed on human souls like demons are rumored to do, then we're sort of the same in that way." He then began dancing with her, and enjoying her company.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus let Rylee lead him to the dance floor, lifting her hand and taking her in front. He failed her other hand to his shoulder and pulled her close enough to rest his hand on her lower back. They'd danced at different s in their lives, as little clumsy children who barely liked one another during their parent's formal events. At times in college when there were things going on, and again at their wedding. He knew how to dance, he just found formal dancing boring. The box step was so boring. However, if Rylee was having fun he could tolerate it, maybe even feel a little less bothered.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was a bit surprised that Robin went along with it. When their lips touched his face turned a bit red. What was that all about?! He hadn't expected her to go that far. Shiro quickly shook it off and grit his teeth at her witty remark. Well then, Maybe I underestimated you...This'll be fun He said before letting her go. How was he going to win against such a stubborn girl? Maybe he could just wait it out. After all he was on the defensive in this so called "Game". As long as he made it through the night he would win. Shiro walk over to the bar and sat down. He had a plan to make this win easier for himself. One Love Boat please He asked. Shiro knew the drink and it tasted like a mix of juices more than it did alcohol since it was only a small bit of vodka and a sweeter taste of alcohol, followed by cream of coconut and pineapple juice. Shiro took the drink and brought it back to Robin. Here Robin, it's a less alcoholic drink, tastes like Juice~ He said, handing her the drink. He didn't want her to turn it down so he had another card up his hand. Shiro made a slightly pouting face and put his hand over the one she had now holding the drink. You're gonna drink it right? He asked, tilting his head. Shiro was a devious man when it came to winning.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Nana placed her hand on his shoulder while her other was holding Kansen's she began taking small steps as they danced, her feet trying to keep in pace as they talked.

"You make yourself sound like a complete monster," She scowled, "How droll, and we don't eat souls- Well, not all, it just depends on the family or the person. I for one prefer human food." Nana chuckled and continued on with the conversation. "Do you have family back in Japan?" She asked, slightly curious.

The young woman pressed up against him for a moment, then took a step back to turn on her heels and spice up their waltz.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Giddy
Tagged: Kansen
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $409.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee smiled as she held one of his hands and placed the other on his shoulder, standing close to him, she then smiled up at him. Out of all the times she had danced with him, their wedding was her favorite. That moment, dancing with him it had been like they were the only two in the room. She knew he didn't like formal dancing, but was glad he agreed to it. She then smirked just a little, leaning closer to him. "Eating vegetables now agreeing dancing with me.. Alexus Lee Daniels, you definitely deserve something extra special when we get home~" She whispered into his ear before she smiled and kissed him. He'd done so much for her and not just with the dance, she knew how hard it was for him to move from the life he was used to to this small island. She began going through ideas of something she could do to thank him.

O.O.C

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Nervous, Embarrassed

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Do you like romantic things?" he asked. Though, the 'big fight' he mentioned worried him a little, will that actually happen with the both of them? It's bound to happen soon, right? A fight can never be avoided, it'll happen, it's just a matter of time until it does. Maybe he should reconsider this whole 'dating' ordeal. Cringing his eyebrows at the horrible thought, he sighed but soon flinched slightly as he felt her against him. The thoughts soon erased itself from his mind as if it had never been there. His lips curved into a gentle, genuine smile. How could he ever think of something like that? It'll work, he thought to himself. He held one of her hands up and kissed the back of her hand, resting it against his face a little before lowering her hand back down.

He quirked his eyebrows, a little confused as to why she was stuttering but had soon realised what he had said. "No- I- That's not what- I mean-" What was he thinking back then? The only person I want to be with? Who the hell says thay kind of crap. He couldn't help but stutter as he spoke, shifting his gaze around the room as he had gotten nervous, his hands slightly quivering as his grip had loosen a little. Trying to hide his blush, he looked up and away from Rina, gritting his teeth and cussing at himself for saying something so carelessly. Finally unable to withstand the embarrassment, he let go of her hands and turned around, squatting down and holding this head. He groaned, his face completely flushed into a bright shade of pink, "Why did I even bother with this-" he complained like the little whiny baby he is. He just made a fool out of himself in front of his date. "I- Uh, I meant to say that I haf wanted us to be like the couple just now- Wait, no! No, no- not that--" He stuttered, trying to explain what he had said but only to make the whole situation worse that it already is. Great, it just turned into a 'proposal', now she's going to run away from him thinking he's a creep for saying something like that. Great, you did such a great job, Seth. He thought to himself sarcastically. He kept quiet and faced his back towards her, holding his head and hiding his face from embarrassment.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC: Sorry- I just had to spice things up a little- haha emotion_dowant
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:17 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He turned her around with a smile and then turned her back around again to her normal position before answering her question. "If you mean parents that are still living then yes, but the lab has convinced everyone I'm dead. I even have my own obituary in the newspapers. Even though I continue to work for the paper my parents have it in their minds that I'm not actually their son, so I haven't heard from them in ages. It's fine to me since I'll live forever and they won't. They've already mourned over my death, I don't wish to mourn over theirs as well, so might as well allow them to believe their little fantasies. I was considering quitting the paper altogether and just live here forever on my own, and get a job at the bookstore. Everyone here seems to be anything but human, so it won't seem so odd if I don't age a day. Back at the newspaper they'd just eventually ask too many questions."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin could've sworn she saw Shiro's face turn red, but maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her... Hearing as he said he underestimated her, she smirked with confidence. That probably meant she could win! Afterwards, she watched as he suddenly walked off. With a raised brow she curiously followed. "Another drink...?" She gave the drink a rather skeptical look. After tasting the wine, she was sure that it would taste really strong... Honestly, she would've said no, but Shiro's damn face! Why did he have to pout so cutely?! What was he? A kid? With a long sigh, Robin put on a grin and nodded. "S-Sure..." Reluctantly, she took a small sip, only to find out surprisingly sweet it was. "Holy crap! This is good...!" She exclaimed in thought and drank a bit more. He was completely right when he said it tasted like juice. It was almost like a tropical punch with the pineapple juice and all.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese was mutual in being the possessive type, but Lil knew that already. He supposed it was bad for them, making it so the other could never be close to anyone else; but since it was mutual it may be just another thing that made them a good match. He watched her look towards the ball, making a sour fave when asked to dance again. He then laughed lightly. If she only asked for one dance, then fine. "Sounds like a plan. But Lil, don't tell anyone I acted like a damn cowboy model." He added, sliding it of his stool as he took her hand and walked out of the room.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $462
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew looked at Devi, not letting go of her hand unless she would pull it away from him. The red haired male stared down at her, moving his hand to his side when she pulled her hand from his. He could see that she was trying to keep herself from crying and it pained the male to see her upset. Was she worried that things wouldn't be able to work out between them, or did she have completely different fears. He didn't want to upset her more by asking her, he would let her tell him on her own... that is... if she ever told him. Blue eyes stared at her before he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her, hugging the woman. "You don't have to apologize. If you don't think you're ready for this or you don't think anything between us would work. Or whatever your reason is. It's okay, I understand and I won't be mad at you, I could never be mad at you.." He said before continuing softly. "Just please.. Don't be upset anymore. I don't like seeing you sad. Someone as amazing as you should be smiling all the time."

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games