Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Off to see if he's gotten the job at The Finer Things, Leon, as he has been introducing himself to others, headed down the streets of uptown Soleil with a confident aura about him. He has been putting in lots of applications but he was feeling sure about The Finer Things since he had passed Silvia's pre-employment test. It was going to be a little strange for him to work there, seeing as it was a females clothing store but meh, a job is a job and He could really use the cash. Sleeping in that tent on Mykronos Island is starting to get old. Still, he was a fan of camping...

Taking a momentary brake He sat at a bench after having purchased a bottle of water from a vending machine and with much thirst He took a gulp. Cap now on his bottle, He took to actually take in the sights and to his surprise there weren't many out and about at the moment. Kind of nice having the streets to himself, that is if that girl wasn't there.

Not that he had an issue with the chick, he didn't even know her, but the bag with some sort of blue contents did happen to catch his eyes. "No way, really? A dealer?" He didn't expect to see that in a place like this but He guessed drugs weren't that farfetched to Him. If the rich did happen to live in this area then it would make sense they have a connection out here. But now His business side wondered how much would the pink haired girl would even charge. "She must make a killing, dealing to the rich. Wait, no. I'm not even sure if she did have drugs on her...but it's not like I can come up and ask her myself. That would be dumb, not to mention she's more than likely carrying a weapon." Though he hadn't realized it his eyes could not take themselves off the pink haired girl as he silently questioned things about the girl herself and the supposed drugs she had in a bag.

Company:: No one at the moment
Clothing:: In pic
Feeling:: Mixed
Condition:: Healthy
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:47 am
Shiki Morinaga
|| The Snake || 16 || Single || Journal ||

Instinctively Shiki took out the see-through bag filled with her tasty blue sweets. The lights bounced into the translucent crystallized candies as she held them up against the rays of the sun. They sparkled like precious stones that one would need to dig up a cave. Alas, these were mere candies. Nothing more. Nothing less. For someone who always ran out of juice, having these babies would be the best course of action.

The silence grew and grew, making her more conscious of her surroundings. Feeling a chill running down her spine, she knew that she was no longer alone in this deserted streets of uptown Soleil. Someone is definitely onto her. Putting down her bag, she noticed a male much like Yukino's age. His eyes dead locked on her as if he had chosen a prey. No way, that stare would make her back down. Instead, the male received a deadly glare in return. With her hands on her waist, "What are you looking at you perv?!" She tugged down her non-existent eye bags, sticking her tongue out at the same time before turning her back at him, letting her pink hair twirl as she did. That should be enough to scare of that verdict. She has more important task to accomplish than to focus on such petty things thus walking straight up the pavements while looking through the shops. In others eyes, these were merely window shopping but to her it was a way to search for her so called friends.

User Image

::: Company ::: herself ::: Mood ::: Trying to escape from the perv ::: Money ::: $1,000

Lord Hedo

_

_

Zumiragi

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:13 am
gaia_nitemareleft Harumasa Oda gaia_nitemareright
The Man Others Fear

User Image

Money remaining: $1,000
Current Occupation: none

As the morning came, Harumasa had awoken, the purple orb flying around, once he had awoken, he had made it a thing for him to search throughout the house and see what his contact had hid for him to use, and it was rather a lot, a fake id labeling him as 21, a cellphone, a wallet, 3 weeks worth of clothes, a lot the clothing to his liking, as well as several keys to the garage and the keys to his car as well, but one thing he did find that was to his liking, was a map of the place, all the shops, and paces that Harumasa would take a liking to, his contact outdid himself this time, as he rummages through the clothes, he had picked a few that he was going to wear today, a pair of dark purple sneakers, some black jeans, an purple long sleeves shirt, and a short sleeve black button down shirt with a large gold crest with the Oda Clan symbol on it (see spoiler), as he had wrapped bandages around his right arm and chest, and dawned his clothing he had picked out, it was his contact text him, he briefly read the text and smiled, it had told him to go to the uptown streets today, that he would find something useful there, and with that, he had entered the garage, gotten into his sports car, and went ot the uptown streets

there was one thing that Harumasa had enjoyed when he lived in the mountains, and that was tearing up the streets with his car every turn he drifted without a single screwup, at every shift moment, he executed it at the right time, it was such a enjoyable thrill to do, his red Nissan roaring the day it was given to him, it was like music to his ears, it was a good thing too that his contact had managed to get it brought to his new house, as he had driven throught he city streets, he had seen a familiar face, as well as several others close by, he slowly had parked, and by slowly, he ment a drifting U-turn into the side walk parking spot, opening the door, only to see Leon, and a pink haired girl, his sunglasses on, and his katana strapped to his back, he had looked at the two " sitting there mopeing all day?"
Harumasa had said, closing the door to his Nissian, the red color and bodykit had shown that it was a monsterous machine

"the world is less merciful when you are the one being hunted"

User Image

((OOC : ))

Lord Hedo

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He stated but then he realized the pink haired looking back at him. Honestly He was only spacing out because the though of her being a dealer had his mind going but what she said snapped him out of zoning out. She asked what a 'pervert' was looking at and after taking a look around, and seeing no one else in sight, He pointed to himself and asked the girl, "Are you calling me the pervert?" The way he asked it was obvious he was seriously questioning her, a light-hearted confusion in his tone of voice because he still couldn't believe he was being called a pervert. What did he ever do to the girl, had she noticed him watching her? It wasn't because he was checking her out...but maybe she wasn't talking to him...maybe.

Then came the roaring of a high speed car bustling down the road and as it parked with a flashy U-turn He smiled to see who it was whipping around in such a sweet ride. "Sitting there moping all day?" "More like sitting here hoping all day." With arms crossed and a smirk He teased a little. "What's with the glamour, Yakuza man? You heading out on a date? Leon couldn't recall if he had seen Oda with a car the other day but then again didn't Nobunaga mention something about a contact finding them permanent residence? Maybe this contact gave Oda a car too but if that's the case Leon wishes he had connections like Oda did. "Wait, before you answer I wanted to ask a quick favor. Could you give me a ride to the store The Finer Things?" Maybe Oda could save him from miss pink hair and drive him to his possible new workplace. I mean, what would the odds be that he meets with pinky there after going to see if he's hired.

Company:: Oda, and pink haired girl?
Clothing:: In pic above
Feeling:: Elusive
Wallet:: 862¥
Zumiragi

yukiteru65

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:31 pm
The Man Others Fear

User Image

Current Occupation:none

Harumasa had slightly looked away, " well, if you need a ride that badly, I was actually on the way to grab something, so we'll stop by and get it, then ill drop you off" Harumasa had then looked to the girl, she alone seemed like she was giving Leon some trouble, " Who the hell is she? " Harumasa had pointed to her

Zumiragi

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❤◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
☾Innogene D' Lorean☽
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❤◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝塚も動け❞

"What do you mean the shipping is going to take a month, I could be modeling for another company by then." Innogene tried not to furrow her brows, the last thing she wanted was wrinkles. "I'm one of the richest people in this country don't you dare tell me no." She let out a loud annoyed sigh, hanging up on the worried sounding person on the other side of the call to look up at her surroundings. She had recently moved back to her master's old home due to stalkers. It had been 10 years since she'd been here and she was less than pleased to be back. "These shops aren't even then flash. They should try look more like Chicago, big lights and lots of glass." She started walking once more, long strides exposing what seemed meters of leg. She gripped her Moonbucks tightly in annoyance, she wasn't going to get her clothes from 'these' stores. She watched herself in the reflection of the shop window, she was graceful like a swan, something she learnt as a young concubine. She stood tall with her shoulders back and her back arched perfectly, old habits die hard. She tilted her head, you were never to look a man or woman straight in the eye, always look through your eye lashes then rest your head in a slight slant as you locked eye contact. She turned to face her self fully in the reflection, her white blouse which had immaculately straightened by her maid was tucked comfortably into her pencil skirt, you could see ink spiraling down her neck and displayed on her chest, before it dipped into slight cleavage due to way too many buttons being undone. She looked like she had just come from a runway show of some sort, she felt old. Winter was always a bad time for her, her grey orbs looked at her shoes in disdain, she could see a speck of dust threatening to land on her very expensive peach colored pumps. "I hate this place." She mumbled under her breath angrily before taking a large inhale. She didn't realize the lurking shadow was some black hired dude in a conversation. "Excuse me sir." She snarkily exclaimed as she slowly looked up from her pumps.
❝ わが泣く聲は❞

❝ 秋の風❞
ᴼᵘᵗᶠᶤᵗ
$1000
ᴬᶯᶯᵒʸᵉᵈ
ᴬˡᵒᶯᵉ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʳᵃᶯᵈᵒᵐˢ ᶯᵉᵃʳᵇʸ
ᴾᵘʳˢᵉ & ᴾʰᵒᶯᵉ

User Image
yukiteru65

Zumiragi

Lord Hedo

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 pm
Shiki Morinaga
|| The Snake || 16 || Single || Journal ||

Shiki stopped over one of the shops, tiptoed as she peaked through the window. No signs of Yukino nor Tsukasa. Her eyes briefly went back to the pervert who had his eyes on her a few minutes ago. He seemed to be in company of some sort of rich kid faulting his luxurious sedan. Her eyes rolled snickering in annoyance. She had seem so many of his kind in her previous missions. Boasting only shows another person's insecurity. Not that she really cared. What bothered her was that that rich kid, or at least he tries to look to be was pointing at her. Brows furrowed in annoyance as she stumped her feet. There was no doubt that they were talking about her. The nerve! She already took it upon herself to treat them as dust but him pointing at her. Didn't his parents taught him at its impolite to point?

Shiki marched back to where the two males where at to give them a piece of her mind until another female came near them. She as well looked too proud of herself. Or at least, that was in Shiki's eyes. The female have the physical qualities she lacks; the height, the face, the body, everything! Puffing her cheeks, the twin tailed snake removed herself from the streets for good. She needs something to distract her from her irritation. This is just too much!

[exit]

User Image

::: Company ::: herself ::: Mood ::: Irritated as hell ::: Money ::: $1,000

Lord Hedo

yukiteru65

Park Chanyolk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:33 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Really, you'd do that for me?" He was so surprised of Oda's kindness and decided to hop on the opportunity before the samurai would change his mind. "Yeah, I'm totally fine with running the streets with you. Just don't try to take all day. I don't wanna make this a date." 'Leon' was a cheeky one and a guy who loved playful banter. If Oda could roll with the punches, maybe give some back too, then they should all be able to get along swimmingly.

"Who the hell is she?" Oda asked while gesturing to the pink haired twin tailed girl but Ryan could only shrug. "A school girl with a bad attitude." Yup, and as if on cue the pink haired girl stormed off with a huff because she obviously seen Oda and Him talking about her. It wasn't too hard to notice since they weren't to inconspicuous about it and they were sort of the center of attention what with Oda pulling of some sweet turns with his ride. Still...when a gust of cherry blossoms wafted by, this strange feeling came along with the scent of the blossoms and the sight of the girl disappearing in the city backdrop. It was like he felt that they were fated to meet each other again.

"I thought the girl was dealing drugs out here in the open so I curiously watched her to see if she really was or not. She must have noticed me watching cuz she called me a pervert and-" Before he could explain everything to Oda, He was interrupted. "Excuse me sir." The tone of voice did slightly get under His skin but turning to gaze at the source of the voice, He was taken back by her beauty. A woman with stealy eyes and feminine body had the man unsure whether to be upset with the woman or simply keep checking her out; her tattoo bringing the man's eyes a little lower. "No beautiful, I'm sorry." This woman was no ordinary woman, that was for sure. Her soft skin and hair spoke of fine products and where they were right now, Uptown, was the place only the affluent roam. That fact that this woman was here, and with her snobbish demeanor, told Him she would make a powerful enemy. With how often he's been to uptown any enemy is the wrong enemy to make.

He bowed charmingly to the woman to give a proper apology and after doing so his own golden brown eyes gazed into the woman's butterfly eye lashes. With that He felt it was time to get out of here. Between that Pink haired girl and this rude and sexy woman the place was beginning to feel dangerous for him; socially dangerous that is. Entering Oda's car He clicked his safty belt and heaved a sigh. "Let's get going. I don't want to end up bringing you bad luck if we stay here any longer."

[Exit?]

Company:: Oda, and pink haired girl, And sexy woman?
Clothing:: In pic above
Feeling:: Like escaping
Wallet:: 862¥
Zumiragi

yukiteru65

Park Chanyolk

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:11 am
The Man Others Fear

User Image

Current Occupation:none

As the pig ailed girl had walked away, Harumasa had flicked the middle finger at her "Watashi wa oni ga anata no ofu ni sono utsukushī meinu no kao o taberu negatte imasu! " I hope an oni eats that beautiful b***h face off of you after that spout of Japanese, there was another that had walked in the middle of the both of them, she seemed rather rich, but then again, it was the uptown, it was expected, Harumasa clicked the doors unlock, and gestured to Leon, telling him to get in, " well lets get this over with, he said the dead drop was at the park ", with that, the two entered the car, the elginstarting, and giving a rather loud roar from the exaust, they darted off to the park

[leaving]

Lord Hedo

Zumiragi

Park Chanyolk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:23 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:53 pm
Zumiragi
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Dancing◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Streets of Uptown Soleil◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Cow Girl
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen arrived at the streets of Soleil to do something that she hasn't done in a while: dance. Why dance? Dancing is something she enjoyed doing with the family, especially square dancing to some of her favorite country music. She is feeling a little homesick and just needed to do something that made her feel at home in Texas again. Once she found a good spot, she set down her camera in a safe spot by a tree along with her phone, whose music player she had active. The song that was coming up next was one of her favorite songs of all time: That's My Kind Of Night by Luke Bryan. She did definitely needed to dance to this groove! It doesn't matter to her if there are going to be people watching her because she is out here to enjoy herself and remember fond memories. As soon as the song began to play, she began to dance to that familiar beat.

""

[OOC: Song and dance included in the link.]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:37 pm
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

After entering Dr. Takazumi's number in his phone, Yukino began started to look for Tama. Calling out his name as he walked the streets of uptown Soleil. He was angry at her for causing harm to Solaris but that doesn't mean that he won't forgive her. His attention was caught by a booming sound out of no where and noticed a familiar brunette who seemed to be.... dancing? He remembered that he was yet to get a copy of his pictures thus coming near her, picking up her camera this time taking a candid picture of her. Ha! payback. "So you dance too?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

::: Company ::: Kristen ::: Mood ::: ... ::: Money ::: $989

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

_

Zumiragi

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:22 am
The Man Others Fear

User Image

Current Occupation: none

Harumasa had awoken with a slight headache, but it honestly didnt bother him, there was meds within the house that could cure it easily with him, Harumasa had grabbed a pair of black cargo pants from the clothing that was left for him, a purple and black stripped hoodie, and his sneakers , and left for the streets once again, he really didn't have a particular purpose besides the usual thing, Harumasa had grabbed his keys to his Porsche, and set off

As Harumasa had entered the uptown, he had seen Kristen, just simply dancing around, doing nothing in particular, Harumasa had pulled aside her, and exited the car, only to find someone else here, he seemed older than him from a standpoint, but he didn't seem much of a threat, Harumasa had looked at Kristen " is this honestly what you do in your spare time?" Harumasa spoke, his samurai sword on his back

(( OOC : ))

Zumiragi

Yuri-Misawa
'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo had been headed into town for a pick up on a cake she had ordered herself. It was her birthday and as usual she had ordered her small icecream cake for herself. Only this year was different, she her cat Tora to accompany her. Rin had been looking through her phone, thus not watching where she had been walking and ended up bumping into someone's back. Unknowing to her that it was Yuki, her phone falling on the ground as she grunted in pain. Clutching her nose from the impact.

“Ow ...”

Theme: Little Monster

Money: 970.00
Profile:
Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 pm

User Image

Integra Lionheart

.x Mood: Happy x. .x Location: Streets of Uptown x. .x Company: Kristen, Yukino, Ringo, Harumasa x. .x Cash: $950 x.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Morning! It was another beautiful morning in the city of Soleil. Another great morning for a run. Like most days, work wouldn’t be needing her until later in the day. Keeping her horse half in shape was the most important part of Integra’s day, as far as she was concerned. Alucard, her puppy, had tried to keep up with her, like the day before, but by now he was all tired out. The puppy was curled up on Integra’s back, panting in the wind as she ran.

Integra had already been all over the city, but now she was in the streets of uptown. Most of the time, she was lost in her thoughts, but she heard music. Her hooves came to a screeching stop as she looked to see where it was coming from. Kristen was right there, dancing, and it looked like Yukino was with her. Along with some other people Integra didn’t recognize
“Kristen! Yukino!” She called, waving enthusiastically as she headed over to them. In all likelihood, she smelt like sweaty horse.

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Always the innocent are the first victims,
so it has been for ages past, so it is now.

Zumiragi

Yuri_Misawa

Delicious Lunatique

yukiteru65

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games