Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:02 pm
lice alker
━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

User Image

ONE PILL MAKES YOU LARGER
AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

Character Enter

Alice wondered how he got the old habit, but she wasn't about to ask so instead she just kicked out her feet and kept on walking. When he asked if she was cold she shook her head, knocking a few hairs in her face before shaking it again to rid them from her vision. "I get cold easily, but I'm not gonna die or anything." Her immune system was no longer the best and when she stopped eating for a while after her brother died, she got extremely thin. She was working on gaining her weight back but it wasn't something that happened overnight. With so little fat on her body she got colder more easily. "You're not cold at all, are you?" Alice asked, a bit envious. Jun was built, in obvious good health, and looked like he could hike mount Everest without a jacket on.

|| locale ☾ Downtown Soleil ☽
|| pockets ☾ A lighter, pack of cigarettes, and a gum wrapper ☽
|| budget ☾ $990.00 ☽
|| outfit ☾ Hittin' the town
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:14 pm
Pooping Popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

He felt somewhat bad that she was cold, but she insisted on walking. He could tell she was thin even with her extra layer on, so it was understandable why she was a little cold. "Well you better not die on me, even if I did save you I don't think mouth to mouth would go over well with you." He'd laugh and smile to her. He was getting a little more relaxed around her, or maybe it was the other way around. He didn't know but it was nice. Things were more positive now than when they previously met. After his brief laughter would end he would shrug to her. "...and it is a little chilly but the temperature is very bearable, to me at least." He really didn't get cold, if he had a preference he rather be overly cold than overly warm. So he and the cold got a long just fine.

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Wearing: Casual, Black T-Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans and a few athletic wristbands

Pockets: $90

Attitude: Pleasent

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:37 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Character Enter

Alice's shoulders shook with a quiet chuckle. "It'd be like breathing into an ash tray. Maybe when you would go to pump my chest, smoke would come out." She chuckled some more after visualizing it. He would press down on her chest to jump start her heart and a puff of smoke would float from her lips and crawl lazily upwards and she would be just like a chimney. Sniffling after her smile faded, she swiped a sleeved hand under her nose, trying to keep snot from leaking out. Her allergies were already bad but paired with the cold, it was only making things worse. Oh well. A little snot didn't bother her and she could care less about what Jun thought about it. "Lucky," she replied, "Sometimes I step outside, when it gets colder, and my teeth start chattering so bad and I start shivering and it won't stop for minutes after I get inside." Alice shrugged after she said it. It was just something that always happened so she was used to it. It kind of sucked though when she didn't have any true winter clothes when she moved here and hadn't thought to get any until now.

|| budget ☾ $990.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:50 pm
Pooping Popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

He'd see her wiping her nose and sniffling, it gave him the impression that she was a lot colder than she was leading on, that or she had allergies, either way he felt bad. He'd continue walking by her side, he didn't have a scarf, gloves, or anything to help her keep her warm. "I should have gotten another coffee, hot chocolate, or something warm to help that nose of yours" He'd say with a sheepish grin, trying to make a joke out of the situation to see her response. If anything they could go to some store and get a scarf a a heftier jacket, but he didn't want to offend her by keep suggesting to get off the road.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:59 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

"Nah, don't worry about it." She replied wiping unattractively at her nose again. Only when she saw a flash of red did she actually worry about it. "Aw, s**t!" She whined, her fingers already exploring her nose. When they came away a bit bloodied she lifted the end of her sweater and put it to her nose. Alice wasn't sure what to do in this situation. Should she tilt her head back like her mother did when she was five? Would she choke on the blood if she did that? She heard the story about how Atilla had died of a nosebleed because he was too drunk not to choke on it and she didn't want that to be her. Not that she was bleeding enough for that to happen but her mind was jumping to conclusions. "It's from the weather and my allergies, I promise." She mumbled through the fabric of her sweatshirt, holding out a hand to keep Jun at bay should he try to help her. In a fluid motion she took off her sweater and dabbed at her nose some more. It was slowing now thankfully.

|| budget ☾ $990.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:28 pm
Pooping Popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

He'd notice her as she started to bleed out of her nostrils and heard her curse. Things were getting worse, he could only help but chuckle due to the unfortunate circumstances. He'd walk to her even though she tried to wave his away. Her sweatshirt bloodied as she held it to her nose. He'd calmly put one hand on the higher bridge of her nose, and with two fingers he'd squeeze, hard but not too hard. He'd put the hand on the back of her head and tilt it backwards slightly but not too much. "You want to keep pressure on the bridge of your nose and keep your head tilted back enough that it slows the blood from running, but doesn't cause it to go down the back of your throat. Sorry I'm in your personal space by the way" He'd wait for her to take control and keep the pressure on her nose herself, he doubted she really wanted him to to be touching her.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:44 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice sighed an 'I give up' sigh when Jun bypassed her weak barrier and came to help her. It annoyed her when she needed any kind of assistance, but in this case she would let it slid. "I didn't actually know what to do so this helps." She mumbled under her breath as she reached up and took his hand's place on her nose, squeezing the bridge just as he had been. His hand was actually really warm and it felt nice but it reminded her that this was her only real sweater. "You wouldn't mind if we stopped off at the store real quick would you? This was my only sweater." Alice asked and explained feeling a bit stupid for not being more prepared, but when she usually stayed home, there was no reason to have more than one sweater in her opinion.

|| budget ☾ $990.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 pm
Pooping Popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

He step back and let her put pressure on her own nose. He would chuckle slightly at the fact that she stated she'd need a new sweater. "A new sweater? Really I thought red would look good on you He'd chuckle trying to lighten up the situation. He start walking slowly to make sure she was following. "By the way the sweater is on me, alright? No arguing." He'd say sternly before smiling to her.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:10 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice scoffed but the effect was lost in the fabric held to her face. The stain was on the very bottom of her sweater and she imagined that when she put it back on it would look like a serious period mishap. "I like red, just not when it's located singularly near my crotch." She mumbled as she took a few hesitant steps forward, feeling strange with her head back like it was. She'd gotten the hang of it when Jun mentioned paying for the sweater. "Uh, no." She argued making a face. Alice began walking faster, an idea forming in her head that if she got there first she could grab a few cheap sweaters and pay for them before he could.

|| budget ☾ $990.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 pm
Pooping Popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

He'd raise an eyebrow to her blood comment. He didn't see that one coming. Either way she didn't want him to buy the sweater, which he figured would happen. He watched as she started picking up her pace passing him swiftly. He knew what idea she had in mind. He'd start running past her to the nearest store. "If you want to pay for the sweater than you're going have to beat me there. He'd say playfully as he ran pas her.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:39 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice scoffed again pulling the sweater from her face. The bleeding had ceased so she was louder when she yelled, "No fair! You probably don't skip leg day!" In a cheap attempt to gain some leverage she balled up her sweater and chucked it at him, only to groan when it fell pitifully short. Running now, she scooped it up yelling obscenities at him. Her legs already burned but she was determined to at least try beating him there.

Exit Character - Hand Em' Down

|| budget ☾ $990.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov

With-[No one] ||Attire || Currency-[100 in cash 900 on card] || [OoC- Sorry there were errors, had to go in and fix them!] || Profile

-------------------------------------

╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

Mishka had just moved in to this town so everything was completely new to him. Just from the cab drive from the airport to his home he knew this place wouldn't be anything like the home he had left behind. A part of him refused to believe there was a chance for him to get his life together here. He ignored that part of him. He had made a promise to Roman, a promise that he would get his s**t together, a promise he intended to keep. It had taken him all day to unpack everything he owned and put it where it belonged, there where even still some boxes he would be leaving packed and stored in the garage and/or attic. He still needed to go outside, explore the new land. He refused to sit inside his house and mope all day, no matter how appealing the idea. So what a better thing to do then run? He felt a good jog would clear his mind, so he had changed into his jogging gear and slipped in his head phones and ran, leaving his dog at home.

He had been running now for at lest half an hour. He had a good deal of the town mapped into his brain at this point and he was starting to get tired, likely caused by jet lag. Despite this Misha kept running, and a few blocks a turns later he was caught in the middle of rush hour. One large clump of people all rushing on the side walk all going different directions. It was a huge mess. Yet Misha was stubborn, and refused to stop his running for some simple bystanders. So he ran through them, or tired at lest. This involved a lot of stopping or ducking under elbows. Long strides cut short for the sake of others. And it was to late, he was stuck in the middle of them all, adrenaline rushing through his veins. He was able to maintain a slow jog, speeding up when he saw an opening to weave his way through people. His breathing was heavy, but maintained and steady, his music was loud in his ears yet occasionally he would hear loud mumbling of the people around him. There was the constant bumping of shoulders and he was sure he had elbowed a few people. God this was a bad idea.

User Image

╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼

X
X
X

Zombuddie

User Image

GMassacre

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫~♪~╠ⒶⓁⒾⒸⒺ ⓁⒾ╣~♪~♫

INFO:

ღAge: 21
ღHeight: 4'10" ft
ღWeight: 110 lbs
ღSoul Mate: Joshua
ღProfile: Here

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

Alice had woken up early enough to make a small breakfast for herself and Joshua, thought he was still sleeping. She had left the remaining breakfast for him and managed to quietly walk out the door. It wasn't particularly a bright and sunny day, rather much more cloudy and it was probably a little chilly. Not that she could feel it though. Alice hardly ever went out on her own, usually too afraid and full of anxiety to be out around crowds. However, she wanted to change that and not rely on Joshua so much.

She made her way downtown, planning to just browse through the shops. As soon as she got there in the crowds of people, her heart started to race. Alice took a deep breath and stepped through the crowd, trying to push her way through the rush hour. Finally she was able to make her way through into a clearing in between the crowd. She managed to breathe easily again as she wasn't being pushed around by the crowd. That was.. until someone managed to crash into her.

(OOC: Sorry, was super busy yesterday and I'm not gonna be on till very late today )

♫CASH: $1000 ♫ FEELING: Anxious ♫WEARING: Treat Me Kindly ♫THEME: "Shatter Me"

GMassacre

name

name

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov

With-[No one] ||Attire || Currency-[100 in cash 900 on card] || [OoC- It's alright] || Profile

-------------------------------------

╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

There was another opening, Mishka saw it and took it. Breathing steadily through his mouth he quickened his pace and pushed onward.He could hear something interesting through his loud music. Only parts of a one sided phone call. he took a quick look over his shoulder, no harm done right? Wrong, the moment his vision had focused on where the conversation was taking place he collided with someone small. He was sure he knocked them down, he was going pretty fast he he was obviously taller than them, but he hadn't looked over yet to make sure. not only did he possibly knock them down he also managed to trip himself in the process. Once it registered in his head that he was falling he tried to turn himself so he could land on his back, which was more durable, but he made impact sooner than he could move. He was able to stop his upper body from collision but using his hands. Misha sighed and shook his head lightly and pushed himself back into a sitting position. He looked down at his hands, which where now scraped up and a little bloody but nothing too bad he's had worse. His knee was bleeding to, he could feel warm liquid rolling down his leg. Inhaling deeply and ignoring the people around him Mishka looked over his shoulder to the person he had collided with. A woman, he noted."Hey." he said, giving a shy grin and closing his eyes, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry about that, should have been paying better attention."

User Image

╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼

X
X
X

Zombuddie

User Image

GMassacre

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫~♪~╠ⒶⓁⒾⒸⒺ ⓁⒾ╣~♪~♫

INFO:

ღAge: 21
ღHeight: 4'10" ft
ღWeight: 110 lbs
ღSoul Mate: Joshua
ღProfile: Here

As she struggled to catch herself falling to the ground, Alice heard the other person collide to the ground as well. Luckily enough for her, she didn't get too badly bruised or scraped, though her white dress was no longer fully white anymore.. She looked up to the one who had bumped into her, a man in running gear, and heard his apology. "N-No! It's my fault as well, I'm so sorry!" she fumbled to say as she brushed at her dress, trying to get some of the dirt off. Then she noticed the blood on the man's knees. "You're hurt! Oh, are you okay?!" she exclaimed in a panicked voice. Alice started to rummage through her bag to find a bandage or two.

(OOC: )

♫CASH: $1000 ♫ FEELING: Anxious ♫WEARING: Treat Me Kindly ♫THEME: "Shatter Me"

GMassacre

name

name

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games