Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:12 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alexus took his off day and decided he needed something exciting to do with it. This city was 'exciting', but in a terrifying get-scarred-for-life kinda way. Compared to the big cities he was used to living in, this place actually had nothing to do at all. The only place he would assume differently for was Neon Lights. Of course, it had a strip club and a dance floor. He could count that out, knowing it would upset Rylee to hear he was even there. Sometimes he felt like he was being watched to make sure he didn't fall of his sobriety, and all it was really doing was choking him off from having any fun whatsoever. But he couldn't blame his wife, he'd given her many a reason and example to be uncomfortable with his wanderings. He was still proving himself, he supposed, but it was torture. Maybe he did still want to look at women, was it wrong to still want that freedom? Or maybe getting married had been the wrong choice? Rylee was still the one he wanted, but the limitation of having to deny himself what he loved was a constant battle. How could he possibly find the best solution to keep his wife and himself happy? He contemplated busily, using his shoulder to let himself inside a small quiet bar on his side of town. Swaying his way to the bar, the deathling leaned on the smooth dark wood top and tapped his fingers while scoring the menu with his eyes.

Deathling |◈|Agenda: Start this morning with a drink |◈|With: n/a | |◈|Grand Escape/ Driving |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146 |◈|Last Purchase: n/a
|◈| Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉ |◈| Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OutOfCigarettes:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Skye_Dupree

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image
Ѧῦᾶ ξῦȩ ξῦȩɍɠɍᾶῖȴ

☆▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
Ava was bored out of her mind. She had no friends here yet and no one seemed to want tattoos. She was also having a hard time finding a place for a tattoo parlor. It really sucked, but she would work hard to make her dreams com true. She walked into The Shimmering Starfish and looked around. It seem alright in here. Maybe someone would be social with her. She sighed and sat down at the bar. "A white Russian, please.", she sighed. She tucked her hair behind her ear and started to doodle a tattoo idea on a napkin. Tattooing herself wasn't cutting it anymore. She was ready for fresh skin. Someone to what a piece of her artwork on their body.
Thoughts: What can I get into?
I'm with: N/A
Outfit: X
Cash: $1,000
OutOfColor:》

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

"Lesse...Ill start with a Shark Attack and a Lava Flow, and cook me up some fried pickles." Alexus spoke, fingers still drumming on the bar top as he decided his order and lowered his eyes. They immediately shifted over to inspect a duel-colored haired, Heterochromatic eye'd famale in what he would label as punk rock clothing. That was something he usually came across in motorcycle gangs and underground clubs, the deathling a little surprised to see one without a beefy, mustached douche on her arm. He could walk in at anymore moment, though, he wasn't going to take any chances. Hooking the palm of us hand under his chin, the married man eyes her a little longer before speaking. "Terrible weather we're having, am I right? Are you here to get out of the cold, hun?" He attempted, a smooth, incorruptible smirk on his face as his crimson orbs settled in her pink-grey ones. She didn't look hostile or anything, but he'd know within a few minutes of her opening her mouth whether she'd be nice or tell him to shove a boot up his- No judging! One's appearance had very little to do with what you're like! He certainly didn't look like a bell hop being dressed in-...okay, maybe he did in this floral shirt. He didn't look like an author, though! She could be a sweetheart for all he knew, and he would find out.

Deathling |◈|Agenda: Start this morning with a drink |◈|With: ?? | |◈|Grand Escape/ Driving |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146 |◈|Last Purchase: Food & drinks -$19

OutOfCigarettes:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Skye_Dupree

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image
Ѧῦᾶ ξῦȩ ξῦȩɍɠɍᾶῖȴ

Ava had noticed the black hair man when she had walked in. She just thought she'd keep to herself for the time being. Once her drink got to her she heard him speak up. She looked over and did a circle with her drink. "Yeah sure the weather. Heh, you think I'm some sort of bikers little woman, huh? You wouldn't be the first nor the last.", she chuckled. She took a drink of her white russian and looked back at him. He seemed out of place himself. Then she noticed his wedding ring and smirked. "Sorry to disappoint, hun, but I'm just a tattoo artist. My name is Ava, by the way. On top of which i dont mess with married men.", she said pointing at his ring. The cute one were alway taken. Oh well didnt mean she couldnt make friends with him right.
Thoughts: What now?
I'm with:Some guy.
Outfit: X
Cash: $980
OutOfColor:》

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:35 am
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

Alex raised a brow, keeping one arm on the bar top as he turned to face the older woman. Giving her an incredulous look over, he raised one hand palm out as if to stop her from further words. "Lady, don't get your panties in a bunch. I only said two things to you and neither of the insinuations you just threw at me were even close to what I said." He corrected, rolling his eyes and looking up as his fried pickles were served. What the heck was her problem, was she scared to be spoken to in a bar? He'd understand a bit of caution, but not out right flying off the handle. Sheesh, his second guess was right. Spinning on his bar stool, he dipped the first slice of pickle in ranch and popped it his mouth. "Nice to meet ya, Mrs Ava the Tattoo Artist. I'm Alex, a man who's satisfied with his wife." The deathling continued, being 'polite' of the fact she'd shared her name in the middle of her whatever that had been. "And if it eases your mind, I'm didn't come here to have an affair." He added, nodding his thanks for his drink and lifting his eyes to the sports on television. If anything, he was trying to figure out how not to become a philander...again. He made a promise, and he loved his wife. So there!

Deathling |◈|Agenda: Start this morning with a drink |◈|With: Ava | |◈|Grand Escape/ Driving |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146 |◈|Last Purchase: Food & drinks -$19

OutOfCigarettes:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Skye_Dupree

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:47 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0④
( ③ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:06 am
User Image
User Image

✦"I'm currently with No One and located at Shimmering Starfish"
✦"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in my Girlfriend"
✦"I'm thinking about "..."
✦"I have $200 in my pocket and $1400 in the bank"
✦"Currently I'm wearing "Cold Casual"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Leon made his way to work, not that he wanted to go exactly. Still a bit confused on the last two weeks, the redhead was still trying to catch his bearings. He fumbled with the lock for a few moments before twisting it unlocked. The man shuffled into the familiar building, feeling glad to be out of the cold. He gingerly fixed his beanie atop his head whilst scanning the immediate area. Was anyone else here yet or was it just going to be a day alone serving drinks? His train of thought stopped abruptly when remembering that he had been technically MIA for two weeks, had anyone bothered calling out for him? He sighed, hoping Sarah had reminded Leo or done so herself. He gingerly walked further into the bar, watching out for any co-workers or his boss. Though it was the morning shift so he highly doubted anyone was here yet. After searching around one thing became apparent, it was like a twister ran through the building. Had no one been here for the past few weeks? He grumbled for a moment before scrounging around under the counter-top and grabbing a few cleaning supplies. A broom and a dust pan, a rag and some cleaning spray. He sighed after looking at the mass of mess sprayed across the workplace, though he knew if it wasn't cleaned he'd get an earful of a lecture.

After about ten minutes of cleaning Leon had already exhausted his mental capacity to focus on such an annoying task. He sucked his teeth before moving back to the bar, grabbing a class and cleaning it out. It wasn't like the mess was his fault, there were other employees...right? Feeling unnecessary guilt, the redhead decided to take 5 before going back to cleaning the rest of the mess.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image

M ι l o ґ ø ʊ т

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had...

Having to come out in the rain wasn't the best decision. He hated the cold and didn't like the gloomy weather. But things got better after a few drinks warmed him up. He wasn't a drinker but when he did he didn't know his limits. He thought that today he'd get out of the house and explore. Well thankfully this lovely bar wasn't too much of a upset unlike the disgusting weather for the day.
"Another hurricane" he smirked his sharp canine peeking from his lip as he smiled. The shop had left the door open due to the breeze it let in. Closing his eyes as the cool breeze brushed against his back Milo couldn't help but shiver with pleasure. "Did I ask for a beer or hurricane?" he questioned the female bartender before she leaned on the table and passed him his drink.

"Hurricane it was." he chuckled as he felt his pocket for his wallet and phone to make sure he hadn't lost anything. Taking a few drinks he placed the glass down before stretching and standing. Pulling his wallet out he place $30 down before slipping it back into his back pocket and sitting once more to finish his glass. "Maybe when the weather gets nicer I'll come out with a better attitude that way we'd all be smiling.." he told the woman before picking the glass up once more.

No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours..."

● ◯ ● ◯Bank❧ $900 (pending $30)● ◯ ● ◯ Other Half❧ ღRowenღ ● ◯ ● ◯ With❧ Himself● ◯ ● ◯ Occupation❧ None yet ● ◯ ● ◯ OutOfOranges❧ Don't forget us~ ● ◯ ● ◯

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:50 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: No One | I'm wearing: Sassy Classy | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Her petite feet carried her downtown first thing in the morning, her long raven tresses that were once straight are now done in a wavy manner, fluttering behind her as she walked. Her coat draped loosely round her shoulders, her skintight clothes hugged her body, enhancing her already curvy body. She pushed upon the door, setting her handbag down in the locker before she came back out and served the customers with her ever so bubbly personality. She was well liked in the bar. With the regulars, at least. She loved her job and time seemed to pass slowly for her when she's in the establishment. She felt relaxed, much less on edge than how she usually was.
                                                                          "Good mornin' love! The usual again, I bet!" She seemed less enthusiastic today despite her bubbly tone of voice. Probably due to the events that occured during the past two days. Thank goodness the giant wasn't around. If he is, she'd claw his face off.. if she's tall enough to reach it. She breathed a sigh, passing the food to the customers before she sat by the bar and watched whatever was played on television.

Rio Olympics, apparently.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:21 am
User Image

User Image

haven'txsleptxaxwinkxain'txeatxaxthingx.x.x.xwhatxaxdamnxwastexofxtime
xx████ ███ ██XXYOU'VE BEEN ON MY MIND THIS WHOLE TIME
xxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOUxxxxxI NEEDED YOU

COMPANY :: No one ││ CRUSH :: N/A ││ OUTFIT :: [x] ││ FUNDS :: $972 ││ FORM :: Human ││ OOC ::

What was he doing here? Ezra entered the Shimmering Starfish slowly, almost hesitating to even go through the doorway. He didn't drink alcohol and yet here he was at a bar. He knew that bars would be a good source of intellect on the island and its lore but the idea of being around alcohol was frightening at least. Ezra hated it. He hated the memories it ensued. He hated the way it made him feel, the feelings it made him relive. So far he had spent over 100 years staying away from the substance if not more and hopefully it would stay that way. He didn't need the substance in his life and the havoc it seemed to cause with him. Let alone with the fact that the better half of kitsunes were in the city, the idea of having his life put to an end because he was careless was just as much frightening as acting out in a drunken stupor. He had long since thrown his old life as a bad yako, he was now just a normal human living a normal life. Ezra grabbed a seat at the bar and drummed his fingers on the counter nervously. He was normally quite collected by the heavy scent of alcohol was nerve racking though the smell of food was quite alluring. The idea of getting food was solidified by the small rumbling his stomach gave him. What to eat though? Hopefully they sold something that wasn't too bad. It was only the morning and he didn't want to completely ruin his good lifestyle. Water was always an option to drink but he felt like having a bit of a sweet treat. So maybe juice? He looked over the small little booklet of their drinks. His eyes zoned in on the lemonade. That was always a safe route. He'd get that while he stayed here and tried to find out something and even if his research failed he at least found a nice little place to grab a bite to eat at. They had stuffed jalapenos. That sounded good.

He looked around to see if there was anyone on duty just to find a familiar face in the crowd. It was the other kitsune he had met, Vixen if he remembered properly. He still owed her those video tapes but that was for another day on another occasion. Ezra placed his order and was quickly met with a drink. It was quite a pretty purple color, he honestly hadn't expected it to look so fancy. Taking a sip he enjoyed the sweetness but there was an underlining tingle of something else. He took another drink, followed by another and another till he was able to pinpoint the taste. It was alcohol. Ezra mentally kicked himself but the taste was just too tempting. It was addictive even. He took a few more drinks and finished the glass. It was pleasant and light he ordered a new one as he was served his stuffed peppers. He took a tentative bite of the food and swallowed in approval. Good food. His drink followed behind fairly fast and it was gone in an instant. The slow buzz that was telling him to get another got bigger. There was a small idea that seemed to resonate in his mind. What if he got one of the others? No, he couldn't yet he ordered a Mai Tai. He was making a turn for the worse and he hated it but the urges wouldn't let him stop. He took a sip of the colorful drink before going about eating some of his food. It was all good. The food and the atmosphere was all too pleasant and it made the slight buzz more persistent in getting him to buy drinks. He took a few more drinks of his Mai Tai.

""
                                                                ''

african american apparel

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zara had decided on following Vixen to work and having a few drinks herself after she had finished settling from her trip. It wouldn't hurt to go out and get back into the feel of Soleil. Plus it would be a little fun to see Vixen actually working. However, the fox didn't seem to have so much care to stay alongside her siren companion, and ran off to the bar way ahead of her. Zara made no true attempt to catch up, she instead kept her usual, rather slow pace. By the time she arrived, Vixen was already behind the counter getting right to work. She raised a brow, and modestly covered the smirk and rising urge to let out a mocking laugh. Her friend loved her job as a bartender. It was just such an odd sight to actually see her at it!

As Vixen took care of a customer - flashing them an enthusiastic smile and all - Zara took a seat around the bar a few seats down from Vixen, setting down her bag, and straightening out her skirt. She waited for her to finish before casually waving at her for her attention, "Oh bartender~" Zara called teasingly, "Would you be a doll and pour me the sweetest wine you have?" She'll hold back on the harder things for now. Zara always started with a red wine, then eased her way into strictly Tequilas and Vodkas - it was no good for a girl her small stature to drink as heavily as she did... but then again, when was Zara one to be the type to back down from the risky and risque?

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ The Shimmering Starfish || ᴡɪᴛʜ Vixen || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Easy-Going || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual Wear
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

Lyeisander

d r e a m i e cakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: Zara | I'm wearing: Sassy Classy | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

She instantly noticed a familiar figure by the side. The yako she met around a week before: Ezra. She cast him a wave, an even larger smile lighting up her features. She has yet to stop by and grab the videos she's been wanting to borrow but for now, she supposed it can wait. "Good morning to you, Ezra. Aren't you looking mighty fine today~" she cooed. She felt bad for not stopping by to collect the stuff she wanted. Vixen didn't want to leave a person hanging. She was about to speak up but it seems Zara loves to talk at a horrible timing.

Vixen rolled her eyes and glanced her way while she crossed her arms and gave her an attitude. "Alcohol ain't for pre-school kids. Soda is better suited for you." the fox sassed. "Doll'. It was such a cute nickname but it comes from Zara, Vixen couldn't help but feel as if there were hints of mockery within her words. She was supposed to be kind and loving to her customers but when it came to Zara, she'd disappear off the face of earth before she reveals such a side of her towards the siren. Vixen poured her a glass of wine nonetheless and slid it over to her, but of course, not before she sassed her once more.

"Enjoy your drink, sweetcheeks. Please don't flash your boobs to my customers when you're drunk."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

african american apparel

d r e a m i e cakes

PUMMMY

Trash

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games