Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was pleased that Roy felt much better because of what he had said. He took off his glove and stuffs it carefully into one of his back pockets. He looked to Roy when he heard his name, "Okay" he said accepting to wait. Pondered what the topic could be about for the time being. "You know, I have remembered the mountain incident was my first life and death situation. I had also drown in the ocean in my teen years then revived afterwards" he tells of what he remembers from his past. He didn't think it would be much longer before the their food is brought to the table, but he wanted to avoided too many long pauses during their wait.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy listened to Patrick and paled at the face that he'd actually died at one point before being revived "That's awful!" he stated before rubbing the side of his face. However before he could say anything else their food arrived and Roy quickly nodded his head and thank their waiter for the food. He took a bit of his Chicken Penne and smiled a small bit "This tastes pretty good..." Roy said before then taking a sip of his drink.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt he received the kind of reaction he wanted from his reveal because he thought it shows how much Roy cares about it. "I did lack will to live and hope for the future back then. One of my low points of my life" he thought. He picks up his fork after his spicy Italian salad was placed in front of him. He takes a bite of it. "Doesn't disappoint" he commented after feeling his body heat up to the spiciness of the salad. "Maybe history just repeated itself and kept creative and dark way" he said no one in particular. "Do you know if this town celebrates Valentine's day next month? If not a different holiday?" he asked. Originally he gave the holidays a try for Roy as an excuse to spend more time with him. New Years eve didn't turn out well, but Christmas and Christmas Eve did and hopes the others will those good examples.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Amused [ Location ] Home
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] I think Integra is adorable~ But I'm not sure if it's a crush [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx
Tsuki waited as he made an effort to pronounce her name, her gentle expression only softening more. Seeing his curious gaze, her smile lifted into a somewhat mischievous grin, waiting for him to finish introducing himself before speaking herself. ”Camil is a nice name as well. Though letting me call you Cam? Does that make us friends already? If so, I might let you think of a nickname other than Tsuki for me if you earn it that is.”~ It was clear in her tone that she was slightly teasing him. But it wasn’t in a mean way, it was mainly because of the obvious blush he had after her compliment. She had thought he might seem a bit on the tough side, but it seemed he was just a sweet softie. He looked rather adorable to her whenever he blushed so she figured she would see just how far she could go. Hopefully not upsetting him that is. She was a kind soul and enjoyed making other people smile and feel more relaxed. Which is what she was also trying to do for this male. After all, laughter is the best medicine.

However, what she wasn’t expecting was for him to make a remark back. To his compliment of her, she covered her mouth with her free hand and attempted to muffle the growing laughter that came out of her mouth. A laughter like that of chiming bells. Her eyes were bright and a happy blush was on her cheeks as she finally got ahold of herself to answer him. ”Well Cam~ it looks like you are more of a smooth talker than I had thought. If I wasn’t the waitress I would be the one giving tips.” He’s so cute. Acting a bit like a kid. I think I’ll get along well with him. Though I still have to be professional right now. Clearing her throat a bit, she had brought the topic back on the type of soup or salad he would want.

Nodding to his answer, Tsuki returned his smile, the blush still slightly painted on her cheeks as she wrote down what he said for the food before taking the menu from him gently. I knew he wasn’t feeling well…but I won’t mention why or let on that I know. Ordinary folks wouldn’t be able to smell it anyway. Still…he has a scent I can’t place right now due to the alcohol…could be human…but seems off. Oh well~ No need to worry about it. Not that it matters anyway. As she was about to speak and say she would be back soon with his water, he spoke again asking her if she played an instrument. Slightly surprised, yet not showing it to much, she laughed softly. ”I do. I play violin. How did you know? Or were you just trying to keep me here?” The last part of what she said came out a bit playfully. She figured it wouldn’t hurt to tease him just a bit more. But she was curious as to why he asked. Though she did know she would need to go put in his order after he answered. Making sure the customer is happy was first, but making sure they get their food is also important. Again, she had to stay professional for she was working right now.

OOC:Ah didn't mean for this to be so late @_@. Again, hope it sounds okay. You're a great writer~ I'm showing a bit more of Tsuki's child like playful side in a way haha. Or attempting to.
Lyeisander

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:21 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling hungover
                                                                ●I'm speaking to Tsuki at the moment.
                                                                ○I'm currently wearing the zombie apocalypse struck me.
                                                                ●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                ○I currently have feelings for no one.

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Friends? They became friends already? Camil looked at her with golden irises filled with astonishment and curiosity. He allowed her to address him as Cam simply because she offered him her nickname but at the same time, he wondered if it was really alright to consider her as a friend. To what extent are they considered friends? Camil couldn't bring himself to ask her and he could only bottle up such a question until much later. He'd prefer to avoid as much wishful thinking as possible.. but a nickname other than Tsuki, she says? If he earns it? Despite his hearing problem, it wasn't hard for him to tell that she was teasing him. A soft chuckle escaped him shortly after.

Her compliment regarding his name threw him off guard. He wasn't expecting it in return but he felt happy hearing such a thing. "You honestly think so? Normally, people would think it's feminine." Normally, people wouldn't bother to learn his name. He stayed away from any form of socializing and he couldn't bring himself to trust anyone else other than the few friends he had. He often received looks that showed obvious pity from others and it irritates him. He didn't need pity. He was doing just fine, absolutely fine. Camil shook his head, deciding such negative thoughts are not worth his time. His mood worsened ever so slightly but upon noticing the laughter she hid behind her hand, his frustrations disappeared almost immediately. He suffered from a bad case of colour blindness which caused him to see everything in greyscale. However, he could tell from the slight change of tone on the skin of her face that she may be blushing but then again, it might just be the lighting that caused such a change. He can never confirm what he sees with his own eyes. Such a shame, though. The sight of her smiling eased his tension but once she mentioned how much of a smooth talker he is, he could feel the warmth on his cheeks. Is he really? He doubted it, if anything, he was being a sap. "I- Th- Y-You're exaggerating-.." he stuttered though there were ocassional chuckles in between his words. He was an awful shy man that blushes over the tiniest things and he usually avoided any sort conversation if possible but he didn't feel that way when he conversed with Tsuki. In fact, he was looking forward to her response. She was interesting, an amusing fellow to talk to but above all, she was kind and it made him feel comfortable eventhough he found their conversation awkward from time to time.

Turns out, she does play the violin.

His assumption wasn't wrong. Who said people who are colour blind have a disadvantage at their observation skills. Camil proved them wrong though when she asked his reason for asking, he quickly held his hands up in surrender and shook his head as fast as he could. "N-no! No, no, no- please don't get the wrong idea-" he paused, "I thought I saw you put away something like a violin case before you came over- I-I'm not trying to keep you away from your job or anything-.. yeah- nothing of the sort.." his cheeks were flushed and he hung his head as low as he possibly could. How embarrassing. Was he keeping her from work? He asked simply because he thought it'd be great if she played musical instruments since he, too, played the violin.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: It's okay! Really! ;v ; I love your way of writing ajfhdjfkd and TSUKI IS SO ADORABLE- THAT LITTLE MUNCHKINA JDHXKFND- ;U ;
The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy listened to Patrick and smiled as he nodded his head, taking another bite of the Chicken Penne "Yeah this town celebrates Valentine's day, I don't know much outside of that" he stated as the Officer then began to ponder Valentine's day. He'd been forced to endure Valentine's parties at the Precinct and Roy was always the butt of all the jokes since he was the only single man in the entire Precinct.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick eats more of his spicy salad as he listens to Roy's statement and finished most of it. "Maybe we could do something together for that day. Since its sort of like your special day, you know" he suggested and hinting about his last name being Valentine. He wanted to spend more holidays with Roy and with Hiro if possible. He drinks his water until it was half gone then back to the water to finish it off. Letting spiciness that stings his mouth wear off he wipes his lips off with a napkin. When he goes over to Roy's place, he doesn't to stay overnight, just hang out for a little like old times.
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Amused [ Location ] Home
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] I think Integra is adorable~ But I'm not sure if it's a crush [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx
Hearing his happiness to her complimenting him yet again, made her tilt her head slightly and blink. It seemed her face only got softer. To her, this customer or well Cam and potential friend, was indeed like Integra. Someone who needed a boost in their confidence and Tsuki was someone to help do that. ”Feminine really? Well even if people think that what does it matter? A femminie name just makes a person seem more manly to me don’t you think? Well either way, I think if a name is gender-neutral than it’s unique and therefore you’re already top notch in my book.” Ending her sentence with a slightly bigger smile, she covered her mouth again to keep from laughing at his other reaction before getting ahold of herself. ”I normally never exaggerate and am fairly honest. Why? Oh my~ Could I be the first person to admit it to you? Well how exciting! Though now that you know, try not to abuse such powers.” Tsuki was still being semi-professional, but at the moment she was more treating him as a friend instead of a customer. He really did remind her of Integra in a way and therefore it was easy to talk to him and make conversation. She was looking forward to his boyish reactions. Though she did have to get back to work in which she expressed. His answer this time though. Well, she would fix that look on his face now right up.

Tsuki let out a light giggle again and when he would glance up, she would mock pout a bit. ”Denying so quickly? I’m a bit disappointed.~ Guess I’ll have to try harder for you to keep me here hmm? Maybe I’ll see if I can play a tune for you. Would that change your mind?~ Buuuut. That would have to be after I go get your water and put the order in. I’ll be back soon. Try not to miss me?” This isn’t very professional but oh well.~ I haven’t had this much fun in a while. He’s just too cute not to tease. He’s like the guy version of Integra…except maybe shyer? Nah…they’re about the same. Hopefully my words cheered him back up though. He isn’t keeping me from my job as this technically is my job. It’s not like I have many other customers waiting. Her voice was still light and the playful tone was still there. She had even given him a small wink after saying to not miss her. Of course she was just joking around. But his reaction had been just too adorable to not mess with him again. However, keeping her professionalism, she went back to the kitchen and put the order in for Italian Wedding Soup and Warm Asparagus Salad. Both were light and healthy, along with being traditional Italian courses. Once the order was in, she sought out the boss to ask permission to play to which it didn’t take him long to agree. With that settled, she went back, grabbed a cup and poured water in it with a bit of ice, before walking back to the table Cam was at and setting it down. It doesn’t seem he needs the medication after all. The water and the food should help him enough. Though if he needs it, I’ll get him some. Humming slightly she spoke up, ”Your food will take a bit to make. I got permission to play a tune or two. Would you like me to play?”

OOC:Really?! I'm so glad. I always worry if what I am posting sounds okay. ;~; I've been kinda blah lately and slacking. Summer school and such @_@. I hope all is well with you! But Cam is so adorable oh my goodness haha.
Lyeisander

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy gave Patrick a blank stare when he said that it was sort of like his special day "....What...how is it..." however two and two quickly came together in his head as Roy finally made the connection that Patrick was hinting at and his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment at not realizing it sooner "Oh! Oh yeah! Valentine..heh..." he laughed a small bit as he rubbed the back of his neck before taking a sip of his drink. Roy then looked back at Patrick and nodded his head "I don't know what we could do but I'd love to do it either way!" he said with a small smile.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

For a moment there, Patrick wondered if Roy understood what he was getting at with the hint. He smirks at the older male's next response, "For a second I thought that went over your head there" he said because hint could have been as a joke. "Could be that sushi date we had intended to do at some point in the future" he responded smiling. He stands up, "Would it be alright if I head out now since your handling the bill and I will meet you back at your place?" he asked Roy. Needed to headed back to his own place to feed Hiro and he didn't think he needed to wait for the bill to be brought to the table or whatever the process is for paying in this place.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

(OOC smile Sorry about the wait, life's been keeping me distracted recently

Roy smiled at the thought about a future sushi date "That sounds great to me, you can teach me about how to use chopsticks and everything!" he stated with a smile before taking another bite of his meal and taking a sip of his drink. Roy then listened to Patrick and nodded his head when he asked if it was alright for him to leave "Sure, no problem Patrick! I'll see you soon!" he said putting his hand in the air to alert their waiter that he needed the bill.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:33 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games