Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auquabean

Naughty Goat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image
Charlotte Dupont

〖Charlie ♡ Lesbian ♡ Single〗

▹ Team White ▿ 12 // 15◃

Location:: Essence de Soleil Mood:: Amused/Cautious Company:: No One

Money:: 1,000 Occupation:: Bartender Outfit:: ❤❤❤ Home:: 1417 Doux

Tell you that I love you, that I can't hold back
The feeling that you give me, wanna
give it right back
I know
you always win at this particular game
I need to know the
rules if you want me to play

Though she wasn't moving terribly quickly she heard a shot miss her, tucking her back against the nearest wall and waiting a minute. They missed by a fair amount, so no problem. She smiled and continued off at a slower pace through the maze of obstacles coated in white. It was such a shame she was team white though, it was so boring compared to the other colors that could splatter on people and the walls. Attention snapped back to focus as she approached a more open area, she stopped and glanced around the corner quickly. There was clear movement in her line of sight. She did come here to get shot with paint though, she didn't mind getting shot. 'Why not then?' Charlotte thought with a little shrug. With her final thought on the matter she darted out from her hiding spot and into the open.

Paintballs breezed past her as she ran, how many had missed her? Luck was really on her side right now wasn't it? She jumped behind a wall and pressed against it, a little more roughly than intended. Chest was heaving a little heavier than normal, that sprint had been a bit quicker than she was used to. 'Maybe I should work out more,' Charlie thought with a little sigh. Focus. She turned over the corner to look for her attacker, but he was gone... Maybe she'd get revenge later, though she had only really noticed his grey-ish hair. No point looking for someone who was gone though, she continued back around. Head low, just avoid detection.

Finally back near some action, she hid herself behind a wall and glanced out cautiously. As someone starting moving quickly she took aim and fired two shots (Day 4 Roll: 35 & 47). Paint splattered the wall next to the pillar that her attempted target (Hikaru) was now safely behind. "Drats," Charlie mumbled, pulling herself back behind her own wall for cover.

I'm trying to be honest cause I can't relax
Oh, when I get around you I can't
hide the facts
I let you take
advantage cause it felt so good
I
blame myself for thinking we both understood

User Image ❤❤❤ User Image ❤❤❤ User Image

OOC:: xx
whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10

Lelwani stood there blinking for a moment after being shot in the face by Hikaru. Lelwani was not wearing a helmet so that was her fault indeed, but that still hurt a bit, but she took it as normal without so much as a vocalization. She simply moved on, hunting down more targets. Hopefully her next couple of shots would work out better than the last ones. She would move about until she caught sight of someone shooting at another behind a pillar.
Lelwani crouched down and began to move until she finally got into a good vantage point. She took a moment to relax before she began to fire at a pretty brown-haired girl (Charlie) hoping to hit (Charlie - 4- Hit!) and within a moment she could see a splotch of purple on the girls leg. She smiled and moved so s to attempt to avoid retaliation from the girl.
Lelwani checked her gun, she was good on shots. Meant she needed to hit a lot more people...an hopefully not get shot in the face anymore she was going to need a good birdbath after this since she knew her owner could probably smell the paint.
She wondered who she would hit next, or where she would get shot next. She was just having a lot of fun, she did somewhat hope she could talk to these people after it, but if not there was a chance she could always see them around even when they didn't know it.

Ammo: 13
Extra: 2 Clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purpe)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Engaged ║Model

x
In Love
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Angel frowned and shook his head. No. That's not right. He needed to apologise. It was his fault, after all. "N-No... If I hadn't left you here, you wouldn't be hurt... S-So.. I'm sorry, Crevan." This was coming out a lot more awkwardly than what he'd planned. He was supposed to have said it coolly. Ugh. Why did he always have to be so awkward and stutter? So annoying. Pushing his thoughts aside, Angel kissed the eyepatch covering Crevan's injured eye and smile. "There. It's all better now." Such a childish thing to say. Why couldn't he be cool like Crevan? He watched the fox and smiled. Well if it got that reaction out of his beloved, maybe it was okay to be awkward sometimes. His cheeks were caressed and his whole face would light up in response to the small gesture. "Hehe~! Today is a great day~" He said cheerily, taking note of their matching shirts. Crevan hadn't initially wanted to match, but Angel had convinced him otherwise. And now everyone knew that this beautiful fox was his. "W-Well same! But I can't stop worrying about you... I love you, stupid." He mumbled almost incoherently, lifting his hand to cover his mouth, making it harder to hear his words. That sounded so stupid. If only Crevan's enticing way with words could rub off on him... That gave him an idea! The feline took hold of one of his fiancé's tails, making sure to be gentle as he started rubbing it with his hands. One might think the gesture to be him marking his territory, but really he was just trying to see if some of Crevan's strength would rub off on him. That way he could be the cool one for once and save his fox's a**. Despite his adult body, it was evident that Angel could indeed become very childish with his thoughts. Heterochromia eyes lit up at the mention of marriage and his attention shifted over to the female speaking to them. Marriage? He hadn't even thought that far ahead! What would it be like to be married to this fox? He had no idea, but he wanted it to happen anyway. He opened his mouth to answer excitedly, but the words died in his throat when Crevan beat him to it. "Marriage is a little... Too soon to speak of." Oh. Okay. He fell silent and tried to focus on something else. He felt tears stinging at his eyes, but he held them back and just played with his beloved chain, his finger tracing the beautiful engagement ring attached to one of its links. Maybe it was a little too soon...? Angel had zoned out of the conversation and appeared lost in his depressing thoughts until the sound of Crevan's laughter pulled him away. He stared into the one visible golden eye of his beloved and just kept staring, as if within those golden depths he would be able to find the answer he was seeking. And sure enough, an answer came. It didn't matter how long he had to wait. It didn't matter if they never got married. All that mattered what that they were together. That's all that counts. And as he stared into the eye of his fiancé, he was reminded of a promise he had made. Two, actually. One to return the gold into Crevan's life and another to wait for him. To wait for Crevan to love him fully, no matter how long it took. "I'm never leaving you." He answered with renewed determination. A kiss was placed on his forehead and he could feel his joyful mood returning to him. Catching the hand that traced the scar over his violet eye, he kissed it and smiled. "Let's kick some a**~!" He was ready to go now, borrowing the brunette's line from earlier. The model was determined to have fun today, no matter what. But before he could move, Crevan was hit. Angel pulled his gun out immediately and shot in the direction of their attacker, but missed. Vixen? Why was Vixen shooting them? No matter. They'd get her back eventually. For now, "Sora? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Worry clouded his features and he used a gloved hand to try and wipe some of the paint off, although he did like the colour on Crevan. Maybe one day he could convince him to dye his hair? The thought made Angel smile.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:05 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball + Gear:::::: M o o d: Confused/ Bit Nervous:::::: C o m p a n y: Team & Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Just as the female was retreating back to her base and finding an alternate way to Chester, the girl felt a slight punch to her body. She was clearly hit, but it wasn't Chester that was for sure. Running behind cover, Jessie looked the place she was shot at and checked herself out if she was okay. Luckily the body gear was able to protect the girl's body from being too bruised up. Though she was going to lie if she said it didn't hurt her one bit, but mainly the shot on the arm from Chester definitely hurt. She moved her arm in a circle, feeling slight pain on it. Chester got her good! She couldn't stay hiding too long, someone will eventually find her from her hiding spot, she needed to make a move and quick! Dodging and avoiding getting hit even more, the blondish pink hair female crawled across the area, going to one cover to another. Everyone was surely competitive in this event. Yelling from one side, hunting on another, and others just having a friendly fight even though screaming was going across the arena.

(First day roll: 9)
Jessie was able to find her way to get back at Chester, and watched as he shot two balls to one of the females in the arena. Jessie wouldn't think that Chester would even shoot at a girl! But as she followed him quietly and watched as he hid behind a pillar, Jessie aimed her sights down hoping to get payback for shooting her earlier, only to her eyes, a missed shot again. "No.. Not again., the female clicked her tongue at her second miss to Chester. Maybe that only shot she got from shooting at Sahar was just luck and the ones going to Chester, was just not in her side. Well, she didn't know how to use a gun at the same time, and kinda felt a tad bit heavy in her arms. Though quickly before Chester could spot where that ball came from, Jessie hid behind her cover as she pulled the clip out on her gun and checked how many paintballs she had left before having to reload. Two more shots left. She had to make them count and definitely needed to get back at Chester. That was her priority objective. Everyone could do whatever they wanted to do, but she at least wanted one hit on Chester. Just one and then she'll go on her way... Maybe..

(First day roll: 5)
Jessie placed the clip back in the gun and started to take some short in and out breaths for her next shot at Chester. Hopefully luck was by her side to give her that friendly revenge back to her new baker friend from yesterday. She didn't want to let him go that easy for her missing a couple at shots towards him. This time for sure, she knew she was going to get him! Before peeking and looking at Chester in his hiding hole, she rose the gun up to the ceiling and turned her head a little to the left side of her cover, having some eye sight of Chester at the corner of her eye. He was still there, even after she shot him. Maybe he was probably looking for the source of that ball, but he'll probably already knew it was her anyways. Having her sight on him and readying her gun for another go, Jessie let out a small breathe out as she pulled the trigger. Yet again, she missed.. How did she miss that shot when he was just in one place?! Man her aim was all over the place! The paintball flew right across his body by a few before splatting it's color to a nearby wall next to Chester. "I will get you Chester", the girl teased before moving somewhere else from the museum. Her aim needed to get better if she wanted to win against Chester's and her friendly battle.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Shots coming from this roll.

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:41 pm
xXDestructive_MindXx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball:::::: M o o d: Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

The fox was too busy running away from her hunter, she didn't even realized about the other's here in the arena shooting and having several missed shots shooting at her way. She was at least to say lucky to have not got hit by some of them other than the shot from her back and another shot... at her foxy tail. That hit on the tail felt like a strong pinch to her furry tail, causing the fox to jump a little on that hit and screeched out a whine. But the fox couldn't stop running or she'll be even more hit and was still being hunted!

(First day roll: 5)
As the fox continued to run to somewhere 'safe' from her hunter, she had to duck her head a bit at the missed hits that was coming towards to the other competitors that was shooting at someone else. She was able to hear the ball coming to her way from the missed hits. It kinda suck in her part that she didn't hear the last two hits towards her. Miki was completely hit free until now, but of course she couldn't always stay hit free as there was others around here, shooting and aiming at those that are possibly a easy hit. Slightly surprised to know she was one to be easy to hit, if she was in her fox form, she would sure not get hit once! But she needed to play fair she didn't want to cheat and having whoever was shooting at her to complain.

Though as she continued to find a perfectly okay hiding spot, Miki got hit once again. This time on the arm. Damn. She has to stop running sometime! If she doesn't she'll just continue to be shot at and she didn't want to get down with loads of hit. This was clearly not going to happen to her. Having to luckily dodged a shot from her pursuer, Miki slid across her next cover as she turned her back and pulled the trigger to released an ball from her gun towards the male following her. Just by a few inches, missed a shot towards his body. The fox angry clicked her tongue on her third shot. Three misses in a row. She clearly wasn't going to have this, she needed to get a hit soon!

(First day roll: 6)
Releasing the current clip in her gun, Miki counted the ammo she had left before having to reload. Two more shots. Her clip held five ammo of paintballs and having three missed. What a way to start on this event, missing shots, nearly closed to hitting someone yet wasn't enough, this two ammo needed to count for it's lost ammo. The fox quickly pushed the clip back in the gun and sat down quietly in her cover, listening to the male's footsteps. This was her only way to get a shot back at him. She had a slight advantage on him due to her fox abilities, though it did had some disadvantages to her as the random shoot outs blocked her hearing of the footsteps of her pursuer. Miki just had to concentrate her listening to at least the footsteps of the male. As she continued to listen, Miki's eyes moved left to right a couple of times as she tried to know where to shoot him at. Before firing her gun to him, she crawled a bit to the right of the barrier, being able to be slightly behind him as she fired her gun and hitting his right shoulder. "Bullseye~", the fox cheered lightly as she spun her gun around her finger, before taking off once more, "Catch me if you can~" The fox let out a small laugh as she tried to lose her pursuer somewhere else in the museum.

Out.Of.Character:
I have no idea if Hikaru was shooting at either Miki or Vixen, since they are both foxes and has tails! XD
And quoted both punny and me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Baffled / Ecstatic / Recklessly Cautious } ||

Company
|| { A Swift, Frisky and Slippery Foxgirl } ||

Team
|| { Team Orange } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { A little bit of excitement has sparked his interest. Miki's now on his mind~ o; } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Ku was baffled. Hold up. Wait a minute, there. Slow down, back up, let's reassess the situation. Did he just get turned on? Did the roles just switch here? Did he just get... shot? He slung his rifle over his left shoulder and reached over to touch his right shoulder, the source of where the slight vibrations, signalling impact, had occurred. Wet; the smell of acrylic invading his nostrils as he hovered his paint-covered fingers under his nose. The color, a pasty white. A shiver of excitement ran down his spine. He was now more determined than ever to hunt down this female and acquire the sweet satisfaction of completing the hunt. It was time to get a little bit more serious... and a bit more reckless...

He followed her, but he wasn't staying behind barriers this time. No siree. That would be just a little too slow, and a lot less exciting. With his current level of excitement, the normal stalking ways weren't going to satisfy him anymore. No, he had to kick it up a notch... he needed to go over the barriers. He stood right up on-top the barrier he was behind, locked his eyes on his fleeing prey and... "Ittekimasu..~" took off like a kite; dashing on-top the barriers, as if they were the very same pavement they protruded out of. It was as if he was literally just running on a clear floor with not a single obstacle in his way. "Koko ni kuru~" he exclaimed as he gradually started to close in on her. He flung his rifle back in his hands, raising and taking aim for another shot, which he'd only shoot if he got close enough. Tunnel vision had taken over, so as to not get caught out by her turning on him again. He would try to make sure that wouldn't happen again. If there's one thing his old place taught him, it was to control his footing, no matter the speeds.

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

JayyLee10

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Hallway
With: Zivva
Mood: A little fired up
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists (safety gear for paintball)
Items: Rifle paintball gun (10 shots)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: 6, 10, 1, 10, 10, 8, 7, 10, 5, 2 ))

Someone shot at his girl? Akira grew more serious, he should have been the first to paint her, although it didn't seem like anyone else hit her so at least he could take credit for that. In his thoughts, Zivva moved around and pelted him again, even hitting him in the head. "Damn it girl!" he shouldn't be focused on her however, there were more teams and players than two. He moved to find a position to fire, jumping out and sending four down at her before he started increasing the distance on them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:42 pm
xXDestructive_MindXx

Quote:

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball:::::: M o o d: Entertained/ Hurting from the hits:::::: C o m p a n y: Determined Hunter:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Slightly able to get away from her hunter, Miki stopped at a nearby pillar not too far away from her hunter. She needed a little breather after getting hit three times. Her back kinda hurt, she had to lightly twisted her body a bit having it crack and slightly pinched her back with pain. "Damn.. that got me good...", the fox whispered as she clicked her tongue on the pain. After having to examine her back a bit, she moved her tail in eye view and stared at the paint on her tail. Having paint on her furry tail or hair will be quite messy and probably might have a hard time to get it off. Her tail wasn't like the other other kitsunes in the area or like her family, it was short. Very short that it was difficult for her to even look at her tail. Carefully caressing her tail from the pain it was having, Miki's ears perked up as it picked up on something. Mainly on someone.

The fox's face was so lightly serious as she placed her back on the pillar and tried to continue listening to footsteps or anything at this point. Did she not lose her hunter? Damn, just how long was her hunter still on her butt? Miki lightly growled at the her most quite competitived player. This was like a fight to the end of some sort. But this event was going to be all fun and games after it's over and everyone will be bygones and return back to their normal lives and probably be hanging out with their new friends they made in this event. Though that was surely a long way as the event had just barely started for the fox. She will have as much fun before going back to her life.

Licking her lips at the amusement she was receiving from her hunter, Miki slide down the pillar, crawling to another barrier before she could be spotted and whistled to the male as a taunt. "Determined aren't we?", the fox joked as she jumped up from her hiding spot then pouncing to another cover. "Let's have some fun~!" This surely pumped her up a bit as that guy was still on her tail after that shot she had on him. She sure didn't want to end this fun hunt just yet.

Out.Of.Character:
It kills to know that her upcoming are misses until the few last rolls TvT

(Edit: Harhar I spot some misspelled and funny grammar)

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:25 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan | Sora Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛She will hide all you wish to see about her sweet soul.
Like breathing and living in a masquerade ball,
You will fall in love with who she is beneath her mask.
And somewhere in the night, be the mask and watch her soul..

Because even with a mask, her eyes gives her away.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling frustrated and furious.
●I'm speaking to Angel at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing black couple t-shirt.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently engaged to Angel Lionis.

He wouldn’t blame Angel for his injuries. It was inevitable. It was something bound to happen soon. If he has yet to meet Angel, perhaps he wouldn’t be laughing, smiling as he talked to people today. Perhaps he would have disappeared long ago, consumed by hatred, consumed by grief. He would have eaten himself alive. Now, he’s struggling with how he should tell Angel such a thing, how he should let the model in on the truth. How should he tell Angel that he’s sloely dying? ”It’s in the past.. Let it be. You returned home to me and that’s all that matters.” he’d take notice of how awkward Angel sounded, how he’d stutter through his speech out of what seemed like embarrassment. He chuckled. He enjoyed looking at the model’s expressions, he enjoyed looking at the faces he would pull, the blush that would cloud upon his cheeks whenever the fox touched him. Angel is just so beautiful.. So mesmerizing, and it made the fox feel as if he had hit the jackpot, as if this was all so unreal. The fact that someone willingly stayed beside him, the fact that someone loved him endlessly. He’d close his eyes when Angel planted a soft kiss upon the gauze pad of his injured eye, and a small blush would flash by though it disappeared as quickly. Was he a child? Still believing in the fact that kisses makes the pain go away. The fox furrowed his brows in frustration and he’d breathe a small sigh and shake his head. Then again, the fox would feel no pain upon his injuries, and for once, he’d ponder if the statement was true, but instead of speaking his thoughts aloud, he’d simply keep quiet and roll his eyes at the model. ”What are you? A child?” his tone was sarcastic, mocking, even, but a small smile graced his lips nonetheless, still finding it rather adorable he’d do such a thing. He was so different, so different from the person he first met in the bookstore. This Angel appeared much more childish, much more.. sincere. ”It’s just a normal day, you’re just exaggerating. What’s up with the matching shirts anyway?” he huffed, glancing down upon the black shirt with a large “xoxo” imprinted across his chest. Couldn’t Angel pick something nicer? It felt so weird, wearing outfits like these. If it weren’t for Vixen, he’d still be wearing his robe, finding such comfort within those soft fabrics rather than these.. strange lookijg clothes.

It felt rather nice to have someone worry about his well-being for a change, someone to take care of him. It made him feel less lonely and despite how the fox would constantly claim that he didn’t need to be protected, didn’t need any taking care of, he’d still find comfort in it once he experienced it for himself. It felt foreign, but it felt nice. ”How many times do I have to tell you to stop worrying about me? I said I’m fine. I’m not a baby, Raphael.” and his name would slip from the fox’s lips, as if he was already used to addressing him in such a way, as if it was something natural to say. Crevan eventually found himself a little flustered, a little panicked for calling his name out loud, but whatever worries would cease to exist at all when he’d hear the magic words from the model’s lips. Three words, one sentence, spoken in such an awkward manner, ”I-.. I lov” but before the fox could say anything else, Angel would grab hold of his tail. Wait, what did he plan to say? Crevan felt his cheeks heat up as he gazed at the model in disbelief. Was he about to tell him that he loved him too? He’d shake his head in denial, denying any sort of feelings that were growing within him. He was just caught up in the moment, that’s all. He’d raise his eyebrow in curiosity when Angel started caressing his tails, when he’d start stroking the fur. It felt a little strange. Normally, he’d growl at anyone who even dared touch his tail, but this time, it felt so comfortable, it felt so relaxing to have fingers brush through his tails. A fox-like purr escaped his lips and what seemed like a blissful expression would flash across his face. Whatever blissfulness were short-lived, when the fox noticed his own reactions. ”What do you think you’re doing?” what was he? A domestic pet? He frowned, however, without admitting that he liked the touch, the fox would lean forward, lower his head as he looked at the model with -what appeared to be- pleading gaze. ”Pet me. Behind the ears. I like that more.” he huffed, but it was then, he’d notice the tears stinging the model’s eyes. Had he said something wrong? When he’d fiddle with his necklace and toy with his engagement ring, it was then, the fox would come to realize why he felt so upset all of a sudden. What was he going to say? That he’ll marry him someday? That they’ll be happy together forever? He decided to ignore it, or so he thought, until his golden gaze met a pair of heterochromias that reflected the fox’s face within them. That made the fox feel as if that was all Angel saw, that he was all Angel saw, and his heart would soften. Maybe one day..

”Just you and me, no one else.. Just the two of us. We’ll exchange vows, exchange rings. I’ll tell you “I do.”. One day, just..wait for me. Wait for me.. Angel.” he assured, caressing the model’s tender cheeks as he spoke. When would that day come? Months? Years? Decades? The fox didn’t know. Or maybe it would never come. Maybe it would just be a beautiful lie he decided to tell Angel to calm his nerves? Only time will tell.

”I’m never leaving you.” the fox smiled, gently leaving a scratch upon the tip of his nose when he felt the model’s lips press against his fingertips. How cute. If they were at home, Crevan doubts he’d be able to keep his composure after witnessing such actions. They were such innocent gestures yet to the fox, they felt more like a tease. Crevan huffed. By the end of the day, the model would know what would be waiting for him once they reached home. Or perhaps.. somewhere more private would do. But before his thoughts escalated any further, his nose was tackled by the strong stench of paint and he’d cringe at the numbing pain spreading on the back of his head. That scent. That could only be.. ”Damn it, Vixen!” he yelled, obviously unamused given how he has yet readied himself for this damned event. When Angel showed his concerns and tried to remove the paint from his hair, the fox could only sigh. ”It’s fine. I’m fine..” he could’ve sworn he’d murder his own twin if she so much as laid a single bullet upon Angel’s injuries. His face was clouded with anger, his irises dark and malicious as his fingers tightened around the grip of his rifle. Oh, she better hide, she better run, but his main focus wasn’t on Vixen, but rather.. his silver locks of hair. Would the paint even come off? Would it leave its colour? Crevan found himself panicking mentally.

He wouldn’t be able to live if his beloved shiny locks were to be tainted with some.. dirty shade of purple. Oh, how she’d suffer the consequences once he catches her in his sight.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: sorry for the extra quotes- something went wrong with my format orz

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image

Hakem lifted both brows in a mixture of surprise and amusement, noticing specifically only now that his chosen opponent was rather small in stature. Was that why he was so quick? That push had caused his last shot to soar between the dragonkin and the- a rather skinny fellow as well! Oh how curious. Underweight would touch on it, but the man was especially limber limbed. The second one returned to his feet looking less than pleased, but was tugged along nonetheless. Tsk tsk, he wouldn't let them move without some adversity! He'd either pin them to one location or heard them away from the areas they could escape his sights in. Inhaling sharply and swinging his arms to clatter the gun onto his prop again, the wolf released another five pellets, this time at their heels and centimeters away from actual hits. That would send a message, hm? He was playing hard ball indeed, but that fraction of the other's skill he showed off had already sealed their fate.

He ducked down again, simply because he hadn't scanned the rest of the playing field when staying exposed long enough to harass the unlikely duo just now. He could hear a lot of what was happening and so far no one else was above it all like himself, nor making their way over. It's just as well, he supposed, for his team and himself. This time as he got up, he did indeed look for other easy targets. Most were behind an obstacle or creeping, and from here he did spot the girls. Aubrey behind Tor. He leisurely considered shooting, first spotting movement from his opponent's hiding space and sending another warning shot that way. He was watching for the moment they came within sight to shoot at them again. He's better work quick. Turning back, the red head was now out of range for his low grade toy, so he took a break to dip back into hiding. The staircase he'd stormed was still clear, the other side was less in direct site, but seemed clear still. Good, he was keeping his advantage.

tol n floofy

O-Oh- what was this? A tall blonde haired, high heeled someone in a competition like this? High heeled!! Even more alarming, he was running with a woman in his arms while flying pellets chased them down the isle. Hakem blinked several times, then chuckled under his breath. Fine, easy shots. As soon as the blonde put her down, the wolf's eyes flashing as he watched the girl turn with all of hell's fury on her young features, he fired two shots. One on her and another at her supposed assailent. No, two since he seemed to have upset a lady. Three hits, six misses in total between shooting at the tealette and his angry companion, and now this skirted spectacle and the tantrum throwing female. Then he hid again, shoving his hair back on his brow and sighing. This equipment was getting hot even though he was barely moving, then again he was quivering quite a bit in response to the adrenaline. Hopefully this day would get a perk by having his team win.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Lots of people, aiming @ Xiomara & Camil"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

OutOfCoffee: @Shadow Nehehehe!

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11
ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7

Who would be the next up on the list? Who would be next to feel the wrath of the blue bird?! Lelwani was looking around a bit for a target though hearing various conversation these people really did have some connections. They were either, friends, lovers, or were good enough to drawing interest. Lelwani was happy about that, it was good....she wished Mel could have participated and maybe made some more friends. The blue bird was slightly worried about her ghost hoping she was not too lonely and lost.

Lelwani was frowning a bit. Why was she here? Was it even right to leave Mel alone? She was now feeling a bit guilty. She stood there thinking for a moment before she shook her head, slapping her cheeks. Mel was fine, the girl was smart and lord knows few people had a problem with her. She would be fine. She wondered who she could find.

Then she saw someone jumping over the barriers. She stood there blinking for a moment and smiled, that made it an easy choice. She move off the wall and began to follow the mail, quickly moving around the obstacles, doing her best to stay out of sight. She stayed a bit out of sight for a moment as she listened to them speak, well at least they were having fun. She moved just a bit to get a better look, the one guy was the one she had tried hunting earlier. He was moving pretty fast so she had to be pretty precise with her next shot.

Lelwani would aim her gun at the male aiming to correct her mistake for letting him go earlier and pulled the trigger (Kurai - 4 - Hit!) watching the purple splatter on the males back, content with that she would attempt to move to some better cover, moving about more to see if there was another person she could hit. Lelwani moved forward until she saw someone pounce from one cover to the next. She remained silent as she stalked to get a better vantage point. Once the blonde was in her sight she aimed at her leg and pulled the trigger (Miki - 4- Hit!) and upon seeing it hit she smiled a little. This was fun.

Lelwani moved away hoping to avoid any retribution.

Ammo: 11
Extra: 2 Clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

JayyLee10

xXDestructive_MindXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: out for some blood
Company: more enemies
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: pumped, but now flustered
Company: almost all by himself -> Jessie
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The human hid under the tall pillar, his heart beat the only sound within his close proximity breaking the silence. There were still sounds of screaming, cheers, curses and pellet splashes all over the place, but that scenery was what keeps his adrenaline pumping for the moment. Considering that he had landed a solid hit on Jessie, he was certain that she was out for retribution. The mental note to keep her satisfied with sweets was still fresh in his head. At least with his temporary spot, he would keep himself hidden from anyone out for his head. But his feeling of safety didn’t last with Jessie’s retaliating shot near the wall. He instinctively reciprocated with three more pellets towards her leg (4th day dice rolls: 4, 10, 9), with one of the shots hitting the floor. He was now chasing her right on her tail. But unfortunately, the pellet stain on the floor made him slip and he ended up collapsing with Jessie, his gun clattering to the floor.

It was even much worse with him on top, with their lips brushing each other for a few seconds, though the sensation was feathery. Shocked and embarrassed, he moved away quickly, his heart hammering wildly mainly because her mouth tasted like candy at the contact. He was looking away, cheeks redder than a ripe tomato. "S-sorry, Jessie…"

Hikaru thought that the coast was clear after shooting her recent targets, but her relief was short-lived when her cover was partially blown with a few more shots near the pillar. Great, she had to find another way to hide or someone else would expect her to be there and go all out on her. Her legs were at work again as she dashed to another area, looking for more potential targets, however, it seemed that she didn’t need to right now, especially a pair who had to recover from a recent moment of embarrassment. Her eyes now glinted in mischief as she immediately splattered the duo with her last remaining shots before having to reload her next clip (4th dice rolls: 6,2,5,1). At least both of them would get a pellet on their vests.

“See you later!~” She stuck out her tongue at them before dashing off towards another area for a safe cover. Oh boy, she did love to be a bit naughty, having to play around like the artist within her. She reloaded her next clip once she landed there.

OOC: Decided to make a new layout for these two. And I finally did the thing. Welp XD

JayyLee10

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Well, at least the girl he had shot was a good sport, unlike Vixen! Sahar only laughed at her huffing, wincing when he felt another impact on his back. Looks like he hadn't gotten away fast enough, oh well. Still snickering, he floated around looking for a new hiding spot or target. There were probably a lot of people participating in the game so that shouldn't be too hard...

The djinn ended up coming into a new area. Well, he thought it was new, there was no telling since he was so bad at directions, he could have just looped back around...He scanned the area while hiding behind a pillar, his gaze landing on a young woman with black hair and gold eyes (Skye) not unlike his Vixen. It looked like her back was to him, how wonderful! Sahar didn't hesitate to take aim at her (Skye - Dice roll: 10). He grinned when the hit landed, splattering her back in orange, before ducking back into his hiding place. What luck! Hopefully, this would keep up!

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: pumped. // Ammo: 7 shots <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_
yo punny nut
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

xXDestructive_MindXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth 'Isaac' Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon
❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind.
More than his heart..

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

○I'm feeling a little calmer now, but I feel very guilty.
●I'm speaking to Rina at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday? Why didn't you call?"

Eyebrows would furrow into knots, golden irises darkened noticeably, revealing hints of anger within them. As if that wasn't enough, his lips would curve deeper into a frown. He made a mental note to not let that man off the hook if the redhead were to ever run into him. Then again, how was he going to do so if he didn't know what that man looked like? The fire within his eyes died down when he felt her nuzzle into his neck, and he'd catch the faint scent of the shampoo she always used even though they both pretty much smelled like paint at the moment. His expression softened, and he felt the anger slowly recede into nothing but melancholy and guilt once more.

He did smell my neck and try to ask me out, the words she said after that were pretty much left unheard. He shot her a glare. Why did it sound as if it was something completely normal? He was sure she must have felt terrified at that time, but the redhead couldn't help that small tinge of discomfort that stirred within the confinements of his chest. He couldn't stand the thought of another man touching his woman. He'd brush his lips across her neck, nibbling against its soft skin, taking in her sweet scent as he boldly left a mark upon her. She was his. His alone. He'd pull away, gazing into her hazel brown irises that glistened beneath the soft rays of light, and he'd feel relieved. Rina was right. She's in his arms, she's still here with him. "Y-yeah.. you're alright. Thank god." he cupped her cheeks tenderly, to feel her warmth, to make sure she really is here. Then came the dreaded moment. He found himself acting like a child lectured by his parents after getting caught red-handed. Her reassurance felt a little heavy, like weights attached onto his shoulder, and it still felt strange listening to things such as these, but it didn't feel unpleasant. If anything, those weight made him feel at ease, it comforted him in some unexplainable way. "I-I understand already-.. I get it so.. Damn, why do you always say things that make me speechless.." he huffed and puffed as he started to get a little flustered over her words. Kiss him? It was something they've grown accustomed to over the few months, but whenever she initiated it, or tackle him with a surprise kiss, he'd find himself feeling a little.. too embarrassed to face humanity. He would flush red to his ears, and it would seem as if he had the inability to speak.

When he thought this talk was over, she'd start speaking again, spouting words that would once again, make his face flush fifty shades of red. There was no need to tell him the same thing over again. He understood that. He just needed.. plentiful time to let everything sink in, to let his mind absorb the meaning of those words. However, no matter how many times he's heard her say such words, he'd still find his heart fluttering, skipping a beat at the things she said. Sweet, kind and considerate? Seth snorted and shook his head. He wasn't that. No. But if she wanted to think that way, then, he supposed it'd be fine. Her opinion was the only thing he cared about, the only thing he'd actually give two shits about. "I said I get it already- I just feel a little unsettled, that's all. I thought I'd prepare myself for such a day, so it wouldn't hurt so much when you're gone. I've always thought being alone made things much easier, much convenient. I still think it is.. but I guess.. being with somebody doesn't feel that bad. I meant being with you.. being with you is.. enjoyable. I guess I really do love you. A lot." he countered, feeling her body pressed up against his, as if it was meant to emphasize her words, her claims. He parted his lips in attempt to speak, to reassure her that it was fine, that he wouldn't think of such things, at least not as of late. But.. he'd find himself listening to her small speech.

Again.

He didn't mind all that much, given how she was trying to express her feelings, express her thoughts. She wanted to make sure he understood that, and he did. He'd take in her words, accept his flaws, accept the fact she loved him. He'd feel her face buried within his chest, and he'd start to worry if he reeked of paint. He felt warm, he felt.. loved and whenever he laid eyes upon this little maiden that would loudly claim that she loved him, he'd feel the fire burn within his chest. He'd feel the numbing sensation that would build up within his chest, that would spread to his body, to his fingertips. He'd wait for her to finish speaking, but the temptation won him over, and before he knew it, his lips were pressed against hers. He'd pull her closer, pull her arms up around his neck. He craved the taste her lips allowed, that would inevitably leave a sweet lingering taste upon the tip of his tongue. "I love you.." he murmured in between, "I love you, Rina." he pulled away, resting his forehead against hers. There were no need for words to express how he felt. He didn't know his way around with words, and he felt that as long as he could prove to her that he loved her with his actions, that would be enough.

He nodded when she'd ask to go home. She seemed tired, exhausted from her speech and if anything, he'd like her to get as much rest as she possibly could. Perhaps he'll fix her up something at home. It's been a while since she's been over to his place. Did he keep it tidy enough? Did he make his bed today? Does his house still reek of alcohol like it once did? He frowned, starting to worry about the things he never once gave a s**t about, but he supposed it doesn't feel too horrible. In fact, it was a rather pleasant feeling, being able to worry about things in such a manner. However, a small tearing noise would be heard when she pulled away. What was that? he glanced down, taking notice of the purple paint that would attach both their shirts together. He'd take a glance at her, and he'd snicker. It seems they'd be sticking around for a while longer. ((Geddit?? Geddit?? Stick around?? emotion_awesome emotion_facepalm )) Instead of tearing his shirt from the paint, he'd wrap her legs around his waist, and he'd lift her off the ground, keeping an arm around her bottom to support her weight, and another around her back. He'd plant a small kiss against her forehead, and a genuine smile would finally curve his lips. "Let's go home."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

a small bee
]

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye peered around the corner, watching for someone to shoot, but while she was looking something suddenly made her stumble forward. "Owie!" She cried, reaching her hand back, she felt something wet. Looking at her fingers, she saw bright orange paint. Quickly spinning around, she raised her gun, a frown on her face as her bright yellow eyes looking for the a*****e that shot her. Looking around, she growled a bit before huffing. Well, now she was going to have to move hiding spots! Stomping her foot like a little child, she then turned and ran from her hiding spot to go find a new one. When she found one, she kept her back to the obstacle, she glared at the area around her before turning and peering around the corner quickly. The wolf then noticed a girl and smirked. Raising her run, she aimed before tacking a shot at her target (Hikaru). Splat. The paint pellet hit the girl on the back of the leg and the raven haired young woman grinned as she quickly ducked behind the obstacle again. Peeking around the other side, the woman then noticed a girl with blue hair underneath her helmet (Lelwani) Taking aim, Skye then shot. Splat. Damn, she missed. The white splatter of paint was hard to see against the paper that was put up on the walls, but she was sure that the girl would be able to hear or smell that she had been shot at. Ducking behind the obstacle again, she huffed a little before looking at her ammo. She still had a few rounds in the gun plus the extras she had. She needed to get off her bum and start shooting some people. Pushing herself of the obstacle, she then sprinted towards another hiding spot.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc -
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games