Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:17 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Cassandra moved away slightly in case she ended up being a bit too close and listened to the female's request. She then nodded, "Something simple, huh?" And just like that, she jogged to find a few recommendations, the simple t-shirts that may look appealing to the young female right there. Finding out that the other wasn't into something flashy wasn't exactly that uncommon, actually; a portion of the customer population was also going along for the similar taste. After three minutes, Cassandra picked up three t-shirts that were simple-looking, but with good appeal. "Here you go. Feel free to pick from those three. And if the size is not good enough for you or you want something else, I'll be willing to help you out," she said, slightly waving the hangers with the clothes on. To be fair, she was tempted to ask for more, but that would wait till later.

Mood: excited
Company: everyone inside (talking to young female)
Money: $10.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank)
OOC: choice 1 choice 2 choice 3

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
Energy Reserves: 100/100
Housing: 1117 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Elize's Information!

"You won't waver..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Elize took a look at the clothes that the lady had brought her and they did have a rather simple look to them. Not too crazy on the design and they looked pretty comfortable. When she offered to be of more assistance, she decided to take her up on the offer and took the clothes she had before walking toward the dressing room to try them on. She opened the curtain and hung the clothes up on the hanger inside. "If it's not too much trouble, would it be alright if I asked you for your opinion on the clothes? I don't really go clothes shopping all that often and I always have trouble deciding on stuff like this." Being a girl, one would think that she would know what would look best on her but she doesn't. She isn't the type that goes crazy on the whole fashion game.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...if your resolve is as hard as ice"

Party: Elize and one of the workers
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:01 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

Being glad to know that the offer was accepted, Cassie then followed the customer to the dressing room. But she made sure to stay outside from where the curtain was hung so that she wouldn't intrude. "Hmmm... In clothes shopping, my opinion is about personality and preferences. I believe that you are someone who is quite reserved, hence your choice of clothing is something simple and not too flashy. But I guess... You are free to come up with your own beliefs," she replied. And that was when she decided to pop in that important question, "By the way, you look familiar. What's your name again? My memory of you is actually rusty and I need a refresher." After all, her memory bank was limited and it would be impossible for her to remember every single thing, more so when it was about her past before settling into Soleil.

Company: everyone inside (talking to young female)

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize was glad to get a second opinion for what might look best on her. She had shut the curtain and taken her jacket and shirt off, placing them on the stool. She then reached for one of the shirts that had a simple blue stripe design to it and put it on, taking the necklace that was attached to the Diamond Tear out from underneath the shirt. She looked into the mirror and the shirt seemed to go well with the Diamond Tear as it rested up against the shirt. "I get that shopping for clothes is mainly based on preference but it wouldn't help to get a second opinion." She fixed her hair a bit and opened up the curtain as she asked for her name. "My name's Elize."

Party: Elize and one of the workers
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:51 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassie let out a small huff of her breath, arms crossed over her chest and her back almost touching the wall. "Mmmhmm. But yeah, breaking out of your shell also helps if you wanna try something a little different than the usual. Perhaps you are more than just a reserved person that people usually see as a first impression," she spoke. Once again, it was based on what the sales associate would believe and people were free to disagree. At the mention of the name being Elize, that was she finally recalled something. Without giving the other time to react, the white-haired female grasped both of her hands tightly. "Ah, yes! You being that little girl and..." her eyes were taking in the sight of the pendant, "That beautiful stone that was considered your precious item." She then let go of Elize and smiled warmly, "My name's Cassandra Ice, and despite the fact that I had just cut my hair recently, it's good that we see each other once again." Indeed, that reunion was just quite lovely after all this time.

Company: everyone inside (talking to Elize)

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:15 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize didn't really feel the need to break out of her shell. Sure, she's pretty reserved but its not like she keeps everything to herself. "Hmm...I don't really want to be different. I like who I am right now." Then, she was surprised when the employee suddenly grabbed her hands in excitement when she said her name. At first, she didn't understand what she was talking about when her gaze soon turned down to the ever frozen tear-shaped icicle hanging around her neck which still emits a sub-zero temperature against her chest. When she told Elize her name, something about it was familiar which made her think back. After several moments of thinking, flash images of a girl with long white hair appeared in her head and that's when she made the connection. "Oh! Cassie! You look so different without your long hair. Why did you cut it?" Cassandra was too long of a name for her to pronounce back then so she used to call her Cassie instead. If there was one thing she really admired about her before, it was her long hair so it was kind of a shame to see that it had been cut.

Party: Elize, Cassandra
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Happy to know that Elize finally remembered her, Cassie played a bit with her trimmed locks, "Just wanna try something a bit different. Plus, I used to have short hair back when I was still a kid and nostalgia kinda hit me." But then, a co-worker of hers called out her name, a sign that she had to move along with her job. "Well, if everything's good on your side, feel free to approach the cashier to pay. We can do the catch-up thing later once I'm done with my shift tonight. If you want, you can visit my house, situated within Lumiere, and have dinner there with me. Think of it as a welcoming party of sorts. Too bad my neighbor's having her day-off today at Beluga, but we can go there next time. I wanna tease her more~" the ice huntress complained. Indeed, it was a bummer that Hikaru would be absent for today. In fact, she wasn't even aware about the situation the fallen angel was in with her friend who was residing in the Lumiere mansion for the time being because of something personal. Cassie's eyebrows furrowed and she was pouting at the thought.

That one aside, she picked up the pen and small notepad from her pocket and wrote down her contact info before tearing the page off, handing it over to Elize. "See you later at six," she winked before she left the dressing room to attend to more customers.

Company: everyone inside (talking to Elize)

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize was thrilled that she met up with Cassie again. They hadn't known each other for very long before she had to go away on her trips but she grew close to her pretty fast. Thinking back on it, she wasn't sure why she grew so close to her so fast. There were a lot of things she wanted to tell her and probably the same went for Cassie as well but, of course it being her work environment, she was called upon by her fellow employees. She knew that she couldn't keep her from doing her job. That's when she mentioned dinner after six. "Sure! I'll be there. There's a lot of stuff we need to catch up on, after all" She could use the night to talk to Cassie without having to worry about interruptions from other people so whatever she wanted to tell her could wait until later. When she walked off, she closed the curtain again and tried on the other clothes. There were two that she liked. The striped one she picked out herself and the blue one Cassie brought her. But, she knew she couldn't stop at just buying a new shirt. She wanted to see what else they had around the store too. She spent a good while looking through each rack of clothes.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:07 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Some time later, lunch time had come around, and Elize may have gone into her own adobe unless the other would be busy still shopping for clothes, which would be an uncommon sight at a store like this. Cassandra was eating the sandwiches she made herself inside the employee area, the ones with tuna mayo as the filling and the bread being slightly toasted. Her beverage was iced tea that she kept cold because of the thermos which was part of the possessions she kept in her bag for today, the flavor being cucumber lemon. There was an e-mail from one of her business acquaintances if she could meet up tomorrow for an online conversation, the topic being something important. Another rogue hunter that she had to defeat was the topic, which was a shame on her part. Luckily, it was her half-shift day tomorrow and she would start after lunch during that time, so she could accomplish the task with less problems. With that, she replied to the e-mail with such eloquence before putting her phone down so that she would finish the rest of her sandwiches.

Mood: excited, busy
Company: everyone inside
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:17 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize had completely lost track of time as she carefully looked through each and every clothes rack. Before she knew it, it was around lunch time. She didn't realize how late it had gotten until she looked at her phone. "It's that late already?" It wasn't long before she heard her stomach growl. "Hmm...maybe I should take what I got and get some food." She then walked up to the cashier and paid for her stuff. She had picked out 2 more shirts along with what she had previously and a couple pairs of skirts. After paying for it, she grabbed the bag that they were put in and made her way out of the store. "Hmm...I never got a time when her shift ends, come to think of it. I'll send her a text." She took her phone out as well as the piece of paper she handed her and started to send a text, asking her when her shift ended. Once she had a time, she could plan her day out better. Until she got a response, she left the store and wandered around the town.

[Exit]

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:13 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Hanging out with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

As the pair walked with Mark leading the way he would shrug his shoulders just a little bit at the others question as he thought on it for a moment "Um..Not really...I mean..kind of...I do a lot o..of my clothes s..shopping at this place..." he explained a little bit as he tried to glance over at his companions face, only to just give up and steer his eyes ahead once more. As they walked Mark tried to think of something else to say, he didn't want this to be a bad experience for his new possible friends by just being silent. Confidence! "I..have been to uh...one or t..two of the restaurants here...uh..heh...one that's downtown it's..my favorite though..." he shoved his hands in his pockets as a small smile appeared on his face "The..uh...the name is silly but it's really good...it's called 'Make it Tso', it has really authentic Asian food uh...like eh.. Dak Gomtang and amazing Kimchi!" quickly though Mark realized that the other man might not know what those were so his face turned a shade of pink and he quickly relented "Dak Gomtang is um...like a...a Korean chicken soup and Kimchi is eh...like....fermented veggies, usually cabbage or something..." he explained with a smile on his face "The one and only thing...I miss about home...is my Mom making homemade Korean food..." he spoke a bit quieter before shaking his head and chuckling a little bit "Um..We're here! The clothing s..store that I umm..I shop at..." however he quickly realized that the other man was the CEO of a company and might not want to shop at a store that a nineteen year old shopped at. So Mark quickly rubbed the back of his head before lowering his gaze to the sidewalk in embarrassment "I..if this p..place isn't good uh..though I can always...take you somewhere..else?"

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:42 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The Not-So Catwalk
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wealth: $1,803

Damen walked with Mark, undeterred by the other's renewed stuttering. Though he would not force the man to talk more clearly, the demon did hope that they would, in time, be able to talk normally to him. Perhaps when he got more used to Damen. They did just meet only yesterday of course. So instead of urging them on, the man stayed silent as he looked at Mark at times while they spoke. After all, he was the guide and Damen would be nuts to not pay attention. He was the lucky one here, to have met someone willing to put up with him as a guide to show him around Soleil. Once they started to talk about restaurants, particularly the one downtown, Mark seemed to liven up somewhat though. Damen smiled gently to him and listened. So there was a restaurant here that specialized in authentic Asian food.

"That sounds interesting." he spoke once Mark was finished explaining what the restaurant offered. "Especially that is exactly what I miss from my own home as well. The Japanese food." he admitted and chuckled softly. So Mark was Korean, and now he knew Damen was originally Japanese. Though the demon did not elaborate on it, Mark seemed to have shared a bit more of himself today. "I think I would like to go there for dinner today. Why don't you join me if you aren't tired of me yet by then?" Damen said and smiled as he looked at Mark. Of course he was joking about the last part, though it might not be completely unexpected, but Damen would indeed like to eat at that restaurant tonight and it would be more fun with a friend along. He'd be happy to share a table with Mark again.

It wasn't long after that they arrived at said clothing shop. Damen looked through the window where they stood while he listened to Mark. Though they quickly seemed to retreat back into their protective shell. Damen shook his head before he placed a hand on the doorknob. "Let's have a look first before we write it off. I am looking for casual clothes after all. Not something fancy." he spoke and winked a bit at Mark before pushing down on the knob and stepped inside, holding open the door until Mark would have walked through. Once they were both inside, Damen walked by the many displays and looked at the clothes they were selling.

At first he made a quick glance from the place where he stood before he looked more closely at the products. They sure sold a lot. More than Damen had expected at least. Perhaps, if he got lucky, this shop would be the only one they needed to fit his wardrobe to this island. Damen looked around and picked some shirts, tanks, some shorts and 2 swimming trunks just to be able to have one extra when he was washing the other. After all he had enough of everything but shorts and shirts for this place and he never even had the chance to bother about swimming a while due to his busy life. At times he would also ask Mark's opinion, as to keep him engaged with him. It wouldn't do to not talk to the young man while he shopped after all. Well that and to be truthful the demon didn't really know much about leisure clothes and he was certain Mark did.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff][b]""[/b][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:10 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Hanging out with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

As the duo were walking Mark would smile a bit more as when Damen showed an interest in the restaurant he was speaking about. It was honestly one of his favorite places to eat but he didn't go that often since it was a bit out of the way and by all means it was more expensive to eat out than to just buy food from the store. Still though on good days where he felt like he'd managed to accomplish something he'd go to treat himself to some good food. When the other man revealed his own Japanese heritage Mark would perk up a bit more and offered more happy looking smile before nodding his head "I..uh..I haven't tried too much o..on the menu but I um...I heard a lot of it is good!" honestly he'd heard that the restaurant had nothing but good food so if the Korean food was amazing it was safe to say the Japanese food was just as good. Mark had been walking along with a small smile on his face when he turned to look at the other man again as he spoke and he would blink a bit in surprise when Damen invited him to dinner at the Restaurant he spoke about and he instantly turned his gaze to the ground "Y..yeah! I..I um..I'd love to...join you!" why would he ever get tired of the other man? Mark would think that he could get tired of him before anything else but when he saw the smile on his face the nineteen year old realized he must have been joking and awkwardly chuckled a little bit. Still had trouble reading the situation, it was a good thing he hadn't spoken up in a panic at that moment and embarrassed himself. Thankfully Damen was a patient man because he easily brushed aside Mark's worries and put his nerves at ease when he confirmed that he just wanted casual clothing. But then the other man had to do it. Damen went and winked at Mark and he could feel his face begin to heat up a bit more and not trusting his own voice he shuffled in as he swore that he was beginning to match the pink of his jacket at that moment. Thankfully though Mark was able to distract himself with Damen going about picking out different clothing options and asking Mark of all people for an opinion. The young man didn't have much of an eye for fashion and just picked out things he thought would look nice but that was about it. Still though he tried to be as helpful as he possibly could at choosing the clothes, granted a lot of it was just saying that he liked it and telling him it looked nice. Although a few times Mark had the gall to do it he actually suggested a couple different shirts of varying colors and designs just to maybe vary the other man's wardrobe "It does um..get really hot sometimes so...d..darker colors may um...may not be the best c..choice..." he pointed out "Maybe some um...lighter colors since...since they deflect heat..." Mark learnt a few tips on colors since he usually wore jackets and long sleeved shirts and knew that wearing darker colors in ninety degree weather could possibly cook you alive.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:52 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: The Not-So Catwalk
                                                              With: Mark, staff
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wealth: $1,803

Damen had noticed Mark suddenly coloring more crimson, but he didn't comment on it and just went ahead with the shopping at that point. It would seem that something had put off the young man, though the demon couldn't right away tell what. He only knew he had done two things at that moment. And neither really had ulterior meanings or, in Damen's eyes, been very unusual. He had just been polite with keeping the door open for one. The first he had noticed when he got inside was that the shop had air-conditioning, much like the cafe did. But considering where he lived now, that only made sense. Otherwise it would be way to hot in the buildings after all.

Damen had pretty much picked more summer fitting clothes but in the colors he was used to. Where he came from, everyone pretty much wore dark clothes, with exception of the blouse underneath and Damen's current shirt. Though with Mark's advice about lighter colors, Damen had hung back the darker ones and instead picked out lighter ones. Soft light tints that wouldn't be to overwhelming, but not all white either, also since he was advised as such by the young man. Not a moment did Damen get bored or tired. He was actually enjoying himself. Once he had gathered enough clothes to where he would always have a set when needed, the demon walked to the cashier and paid for them.

While his purchases were being bagged, Damen turned and looked at Mark once more. "I'd say that is a successful haul. I am sure it will be much better walking in those clothes than the ones I already have on hand. They are not really made for outside activities." the man admitted and smiled. It was still early too, it wouldn't be time for dinner yet. So Damen wondered what else they could do. Perhaps they could pop by his house so he could leave the clothes there and then they could resume the tour.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff][b]""[/b][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:01 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassie washed down the sandwich taste with more of the tea, though she didn't finish the drink in one gulp and would save the rest for later. Her phone beeped, reminding her of Elize's new message, and she picked it up to read after tapping and swiping a few times. The question on when her shift would end today was a plausible one and it didn't take long before she replied.

"Oh, right. My shift ends today at 5:30 PM. Good luck meeting me later.~"

She let out a little giggle after sending the text, and then she checked on the time via the clock. Okay, break's over and she should head back to work. Her things were kept in the locker before she headed back into the store. There were now more people coming in, though the two boys who were conversing caught her attention. Perhaps, the two were acquaintances getting to know each other, or simply a lovely gay couple? No, she shouldn't go too wild on the guesses. With steady steps and hands clasped behind her back, she moved along to check at the two, curiosity definitely getting the best of her. Having to converse with them, even for a few minutes, would help to pass the time.

"That's quite a lovely haul you got there. Filling up your closet or having an event to attend that requires looking good even just for the moment?" There was a teasing tone in her voice as she asked the questions.

Mood: excited, busy
Company: everyone inside
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Rhun Tolihzeh

By Bi Blitz

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff