Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

In exchange for being blind You could ONLY see the T r u t h
                                                                    A N D X S O X E V E R Y O N E X U S E D X YOU
                                                                    xxwhostolemorethantheirfairshareoffoodyouwereasked....
                                                                    xxxYou gave the name of the man who was to be killedeven though you didn't want that to happen.
                                                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                    I realized that the DAY WOULD COME↺ when I would have to KILL someone for YOU
                                                                    xxxxxxx ( If it's for the sake of our survival ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.

Joel's red complexion grew hot to point where he look similar a red chili pepper due to Ivory's awareness of his childish behavior. His adrenaline was almost through the roof. He took a deep breath, then exhaled shakily to calm himself down, refusing to falter such fluster. Eventually, the blush vanished away like thin air. Honestly, it has been awhile since he last had a conversation with a woman. Four years after that dreadful incident, there wasn't much contact with anyone. Joel had been living alone in isolation above the sky where he wrote books to subdue the pain he still currently burdens today. It wasn't soon when he realize it was time open up to the unique world full of colors. God surely made this world too large. It was too inconvenient of us small, fearful humans. For all the world's beyond vastness, we can't measure distance between ourselves. There's over six billion people out there and yet still, everyone is alone. Is that why people are frantically searching for that one special person that we don't need distance from? Is that what Joel is doing now? Whatever the reason was, a sudden breeze helped push his distracting reminisces away.

Joel watched Rolo laid down on his belly, his nose snaring at his cat. Orange too, would mock the mighty dog as it rested on its belly, laying his tiny head on his white paws. It has become visible that the two pets got along with each other. Maybe in the future they might become best buds. Who knows, the world held infinite possibilities. Joel then turned his attention back to Ivory when she made her claim about they day. He followed her gaze up to the bright sky. Initially, he didn't find it that lovely, but somehow with someone to share this view, it appeared more beautiful. "It's quite a sight. However, I always believe that the sky is the beginning of the limit. A limit that destroys dreams... " He let out a breath of irritation. Once the female ask him for his company, his expression became lighten. He was more of happy to accompany her adventure. "Of course. I would love to walk with you." He returned a kind smile. "It might be a good exercise for Rolo and Orange too."

Cat:

User Image

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs Wearing this

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ BeachxxxMᴏᴏᴅ MellowxxxCᴀsh $500 xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Orange, a female and her dog

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
vory now
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|| Water Mage || Single || 21 || 5'6 || 137lbs || Weapon || Wearing || Riversong ||
Company→ Joel, Orange, myself & Rolo
Thoughts→
OoC→ Do you want to post there first or shall I?

Well, that was a little dark wasn't it. The sky destroying dreams. Yet still everyone had a dark side did they not? Ivory truly believed that everyone had at lest one thing about there past worth kneeling over and sobbing about. This may be the reason for her abundance amount of kindness to even strangers. She watched as his expression lightened up to her mention of a stroll. Happiness pinched at her belly when he agreed to the offer. Her eyes closed, smile grew. She clasped her hands together behind her and rested them on the small of her back once more. She leaned forward a little, opening her gray-blue eyes once more. "Thank you, hopefully it is most enjoyable." She said with glee before straightening herself up She patted her hands on her knees, Rolo's ears perked up a little. He raised his head and looked back at her before resting his head back down on his paws, staring at the cat once again. Ivory rolled her eyes a little and turned around, walking back to her shoes. She picked them up and looked back behind her. "Come on Rolo, don't be so lazy." She said in a rather teasing tone. The dog had no reason to be so lazy, he was only a year old. "I'm pretty sure they are this way." Ivory said, upon drawing her attention back to Joel, pointing off in the direction of uptown Soleil. She started heading off in the direction which she had just pointed out, the gentle winds blowing her hair and skirt and even the brim of her shirt in whichever direction it pleased. Thankfully her hat had yet to fly off her head. As she walked Rolo got to his feet with a grunt and trotted until he reached her, his trot turning into a slow walk. She put her shoes on once out of the sand and left the area in seeks of new adventure with knew personal.
User Image

Luxuriously

CrystalAzure23

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image

In exchange for being blind You could ONLY see the T r u t h
                                                                    A N D X S O X E V E R Y O N E X U S E D X YOU
                                                                    xxwhostolemorethantheirfairshareoffoodyouwereasked....
                                                                    xxxYou gave the name of the man who was to be killedeven though you didn't want that to happen.
                                                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                    I realized that the DAY WOULD COME↺ when I would have to KILL someone for YOU
                                                                    xxxxxxx ( If it's for the sake of our survival ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.

A chill of excitement ran down his spine. He took a step back, skittishly scratching the back of his head. He observed the petite female, her eyes closing while her smile grew wider. She would lean forward closer to him, revealing her smoky blue eyes as it glistened brightly as if dazzling sparks burst out like the fourth of July. His eyes broaden momentarily, soaking up beauty. Despite of the yellow sun, the calm ocean, and those around, Ivory was all he sees. Gazing into her gorgeous eyes, he could see a reflection of himself. A tall, old, weak man was all he sees in himself. Ivory eye's seemed lively, but it held much truth to who she really is. Whether she took interest in him or not, the future had yet to tell. As of now, he was beginning to be intrigued by her, though it was meek. Joel took a moment to appreciate her smile as she thanked him. He nodded in denial, offering her smile of pleasantry. "No need to thank me. It is a pleasure to accompany you." Once the woman would go back to retrieve her shoes, Joel too, would take his time he gather all of Orange's toys. "I bought you too many things, Orange..." He sighed. The cat followed its master, getting through and around Joel's legs as it passionately purred in affection. With that done, he turned his attention to Ivory, his eye following through where she pointed at. Much to his surprise, a weak gust of wind would blow by the duo. However during the process, parts of her slender legs were divulged. Embarrassingly shaking his head to get the hold of himself, he continued on to catch up with Ivory. Orange followed along. Finally reaching with Ivory and Rolo, with a spurt of desperation, he gently grabbed onto the female’s wrist, hastily dragging her. He took dominance as he led their path. “Come! I know a cool place where we can eat. We gotta hurry though. Let’s go!!” In a rush, the duo made their way to a new beginning adventure and for every adventure let there be a beginning of a blossoming love in the future. [exit]

Cat:

User Image

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs You could post first biggrin Btw, I was thinking shipping Joel(Cat) x Ivory(Dog)! Do you agree? I think they be like the cutest couple!!

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ BeachxxxMᴏᴏᴅ ThrilledxxxCᴀsh $500 xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Ivory, Orange, and Rolo.

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela
✗ Home -Exit-
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Keeping Warm/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese stopped at the edge of the sand, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his socks without jostling Sela too much. He deeply inhaled the smell of salt water, memories flooding his mind as he took in the sight. He had looked at Lil's text and now decided where to meet her. "We're over by the smoothie stand." He glanced to check on Sela, carrying his things in his free hand until he chose a spot to sit and nestled himself into the sand. It held some warmth as he dug his toes into the wheat colored particles. If and when he purposed to Lillian, it would definitely be at the beach. It was a significant place for them. They could have their ceremony here too, nothing fancy or at all large. Maybe even just them, Sela, and the priest. Blushing slightly, he pushed his hair back and cleansed his throat. The thought made butterflies errupt in his stomach, still it seemed like the type of wedding they would have agreed on. He wondered if he would have married her in the past years had he never left back to England. He'd never marked her either; he remembered explaining it to Finn when he was bitten by a wolf back in school, but it had never crossed his mind to do so with his mate once he had one. It was in a wolf's nature to do so, he couldn't remember if he chickened out or reasoned himself not to do it. It crossed his mind now that she would think he was crazy if he tried to explain it, he probably thought it back then too. Sighing, he laid back and looked at the sky lost in thought.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: I looked up men's swimwear on Google and died. Fyi, men's swim TRUNKS are what you want to go with. XDD
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:22 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Beach ║ Sela's Outfit: Garden Party

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Sela's eyes snapped open to the smell of salt water. She could hear seagulls and the occasional child laughter. The howl of the wind echoed in her ears. The crashing of the waves on the rocks. They were at the beach! That was a fast car ride. Although, she didn't realize that she had fallen asleep on the way there. Sitting up suddenly and realizing she was still tucked into her daddy's arms, she tilted her head back to look up at him. "Daddy, why are you blushing?" she asked as she reached up and touched his cheek, her crimson eyes full of curiosity. What navy locks were free of her hat billows around her shoulders from the wind and rustled her sweater. It was a good thing she was wearing one or she might be cold.

Lillian pulled up to the beach and grabbed her phone. She hadn't been here yet so this was an even better experience. Taking to heart what Lysander and her talked about, she took a deep breath and got out of the car. She should have been thinking of the more profound things her brother had said but for someone reason she couldn't get his pregnant comment out of her head. She did NOT need, or want to be pregnant again. That was terrible for her! Not only was she emotionally unstable at the time, but just physically. It was so demanding carrying a baby, even one as calm as Sela was. Lillian's cheeks flushed a little as she thought about it. They hadn't used a condom the other day..."Dammit Lysander!" she hissed as she ran her hands through her hair in exasperation. Now her brother was putting thoughts into her brain that she didn't need!

Smoothie place. Think about finding the smoothie place. Smoothies. Don't think about anything else. It's a good thing she chose not to wear a bikini. Those scratches needed to heal before she went showing off her body anytime soon. If she went swimming, it was going to hurt, but she'd live with it since she had stitched them up and cleaned them more thoroughly once she had gotten home. Searching around for the smoothie place Ty had mentioned, she placed a hand to her forehead, shielding her eyes from the sun, and looked around. A smile formed on her lips when she saw them laying in the sand.

Quietly walking over to them, she put a finger to her lips when Sela saw her so she wouldn't say anything. Dropping to her knees, a few feet behind him, she slowly stretched herself out along the sand, on her stomach and pressed her lips close to his ear. "Whatcha thinking about lover boy?" she purred with a smirk on her lips.

((OOC; LMAO! Dear knight! I'll remember that XD))
whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese Tyrese blinked down at his daughter and scratched his cheek, "Oh uh, daddy was just having some happy thoughts. That all." He explained casually, pulling his hand away from his face to wave it dismissively. He move the blanket to the sand and sat Sela on it, laying both hands across his stomach. He might as well work on his nerves now, eventually he did plan to pop the question. He didn't want to be blushing little a mad man when he did it, no matter how amusing Lil usually found it. He hadn't yet forgotten how she used to tease him whenever she found anything that got him flustered! She never tired of it! At least he always tried to give as good as he got, one way or another.

He was starting to pout when he was started, turning slightly and looking into the crimson orbs his daughter got her ruby gaze from. His eyes wrinkled half shut and he crossed his arms, turning his head away. "Remembering how much of a tease you used to be." He huffed, sitting up when he felt sand slip down his collar. He flapped the material of his shirt as it worked its way down. He glanced at Sela and ruffled her hair before speaking to the blonde, "How was work?"

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: it was that bad. Lol
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Used to be?! She was going to have to teach him just how much of a tease she still was. As he sat up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself against his back, bringing her lips right against the shell of his ear. "I still am a tease. I could show you just how much if you want to break in my new sheets with me~" she suggested lustfully, nipping at his ear. Pulling out her phone, she quickly scrolled through her photos, thank god Sela never used her phone, and secretly showed him a picture. She wasn't a teenager anymore. She had way more ammunition to use against him now if she wanted to screw with him. And that was only ONE of them.

Of course, she wasn't expecting anything in the least. She was the one that put down the 'No sex' rule to begin with. Their relationship was new...ish. They needed to take things slow, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease him. They knew each other's bodies quite well, hormonal teens and all, but it seemed a little different now as adults. For one, she hadn't owned any REAL lingerie when she was seventeen. Now, she owned lots even though she had no one to show them off too. But they made her feel good about herself. When you have a kid, your self-esteem, physically, kind of goes out the window; no matter how hard you work off all that baby fat.

Sela sat on the blanket, legs tucked in Indian style, hands on her ankles and looking at the two of them curiously. She tilted her head to the side as she slowly pulled off her hat. She wanted to see what her mommy was showing her daddy. Hear what she was whispering. Her lower lip jutted out in a pout. Why couldn't she know these things?

((OOC; I looked it up cause I was curious. I laughed so hard lol))
whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese Sat up a little straighter feeling a familiar weight lean against him. He inhaled slowly, biting the inside of his lip just not to tense when she nipped his ear. He then turned his head, inquisitive bros raised as if daring her to prove it. He knew her tricks form school, not that they didn't still get him worked up, but he could see them coming now! He blinked curiously at her phone, brow still raised until he saw the image on her phone screen. He gave an immediate defeated sigh, blowing his bangs with a huff before giving a half hearted glare to the blonde.

That was new. He growled softly and gazed at her from his peripheral vision. So cruel. "Tch...whatever." That tease! He cleared his throat, eyes flickering back to the phone screen before turning away completely. It was no fair to be teased! It was like a forbidden fruit kind of thing, except you knew what it tasted like and craved it that much more. Oooohhhh...that was going to be stuck in his head tonight and kill any chances of sleep. "So...Sela, what do you want to do while we're here?"

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: I'm sure if I saw someone wearing those I'd cover that side of my face keep walking talk2hand
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:30 am

That was more like it! Lillian smiled at him triumphantly, her nose scrunching a little like it always does when she smiles. There was an accompanying giggle as she pulled away from him and put her phone away. Sitting beside him, she lazily rested her head on his shoulder as she listened to him talk to their daughter. She was glad the two of them were getting along so well. It had been a fear of hers that they wouldn't, knowing how awkward Ty was. But overall, he seemed to take to fatherhood pretty easily. Then again, he didn't have to go through dealing with a baby. He got to be around Sela as a toddler. She still needed to be taught things about the world, but she was pretty much already taught how to behave; then again, Lillian was sure that came already ingrained into her psyche because she had always been like that. It made her dread the teenage years. Would she suddenly become some rebellious teenager that did whatever she wanted and didn't listen to them? Probably. Thankfully, both her parents used to be rebellious teenagers also.

Sela looked up as she was addressed. What did she want to do? The toddler shrugged her shoulders as she took off her hat and looked out at the ocean. "I just wanted us to do something as a family," she replied as her face contorted to try and block out the sun from her eyes. Turning back towards her parents, she gave them a small smile and started taking off her shoes and socks, wiggling her toes around once they were free. Since they were here, might as well play in the mud and sand. Maybe try and build a sandcastle.

"Little Rock," Lillian cooed as she climbed over Ty with an exuberant look on her face, garnet eyes sparkling. Sela jumped slightly and looked up at her mother with a cautious, but curious gaze. "Your daddy's too much of a stick in the mud, why don't you and I go build sandcastles? After..." she rolled off him to reach into the small bag that she had brought with her. "You put on your bathing suit." Sela's eyes brightened and she jumped to her feet. She was so glad she had her mommy right now. She didn't want to get her normal clothes all wet in the ocean and thankfully her mommy had thought ahead and brought her bathing suit. "Come on, let's go get you changed," she said as she got to her feet and beckoned her child to follow her to a changing stall.

((OOC; I would laugh and walk away XD Too funny!))
whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:16 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese ignored Lillian's little victory celebration, pushing his hair back on one side and smiling at Sela. Something as a family? He and her mother could pull that off, she didn't seem to be upset anymore so for now they could indulge in a few pleasantries for the sake of their daughter. He glanced at Lil taking her time to climb over him, frowning childishly after a moment. "Don't listen to her, Sela. Daddy is plenty exciting. You don't even know." He gave a single pointed sigh at the blonde, letting Sela toddle off behind her mother. Good, things had smoothed over without a hitch. He was glad things were going well...ugh, well really they weren't if things kept going back and forth. However, they would get better with time, he could almost feel it!

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: xD
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:59 am
Lillian's Outfit: Good Looking Beach ║ Sela's Outfit: Little Star

The two girls found a changing stall and stepped inside. As Lillian was helping Sela get out of her clothes, the little girl spoke up, "I'm glad you're back to normal mommy." Lillian froze momentarily at her words. They still needed to talk about what happened, she had almost forgotten. Slowly she bent down at the knees to her daughter's level. "I'm sorry I scared you baby, but you know mommy loves you right?" she asked as she gently gripped her daughter by her shoulders. Sela matched her mother's red stare and after a moment, nodded. "You know mommy would never hurt you right?" A moment of pause. Sela nodded. "Good," Lillian smiled softly as she resumed undressing her daughter. Sela held onto her mother for balance as she stepped out of her clothes and into her bathing suit.

"Mommy, if you're not human, and you're not a wolf then...What are you?" Sela asked as her strap was slid over her arm. Lillian licked her lips slowly, exhaling through her nose as she tried to figure out an answer to that. Lovingly, she ran a hand through her navy locks a few times, watching as Sela seemed to melt into the touch. "I'm your mommy and nothing else," she replied as she kissed her daughter's forehead. "Now come on, I'm sure daddy is wondering what's taking us so long." Standing, she pulled off her cream sheer covering to reveal her own bathing suit and opened the stall. Taking her daughter's hand, the two of them walked back over to their things. Lillian bent over a little and whispered into her daughter's ear, who brightened up considerably to whatever she was being told.

Sela ran over to her daddy and tackled him. It was highly unlikely that she was strong enough to knock him over, but for her it was a tackle. "Daddy, come down to the shore with us," Sela pleaded innocently, looking up at him with her big red eyes. Lillian smiled to herself and put Sela's clothes in her bag so they wouldn't blow away to the wind.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:17 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese watched the girls walk away and sighed quietly, looking over the horizon. It was too bad he couldn't be in two places at once, he and Sela hadn't had lunch and he didn't have a snack to tide him over. Pfft. Since everyone else had bathing suits, he pulled on his shirt and folded it over his shoes. He was able to fold up the hem of his pants a couple of times, and stretched slightly before glancing at his phone and tossing it into the bag Lil brought along. Even with the breeze it felt pretty nice out. Living on an island wasn't that bad.

He looked up as his two girls as they returned, suspicious of the way Lil whispered to Sela. Of course she was putting their daughter up to something. He pursed his lips for a moment, but smiled again as Sela threw herself onto him. "Sure I'll go. But are you and mommy going to team up against me, maybe?" He hummed, eyes lingering on the blonde and her bathing suit for a few seconds before falling onto the child. She looked excited and happy, for a little while they were a family. Technically they always were, but now it felt like it and it was put together like I should be.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:47 am

Lillian feigned offense, "I'm hurt you would think something like that." She placed a hand to her chest, mouth slightly agape before she turned her head away with a huff. Sela giggled and shook her head as she scrambled to her feet. "Nooooo," she replied with a big smile. "Come on daddy!" She grabbed his hand and started trying to get him to his feet, huffing and grunting as her feet dug into the sand. Why was he so dang heavy?! The blond chuckled and began to make her way down to the shore, bare feet feeling the warm sand through her toes. It was much different then their first time at the beach, that's for sure. The only thing similar was the slightly cold weather. At least this time they could go home and get warm afterwards. Well technically they could have the first time, but they wanted to be rebels.

"Oh, mommy! Wait up!" Sela called as she let go of her daddy and began stumbling through the sand to catch up to her. Why was it so hard to run in sand?! Lillian looked back at her daughter with a smile, glancing up to look at Ty. They may not be a perfect family, yet, but they were inching their way along. It warmed her heart to think that just for a moment, they could pretend that they had been a family this entire time. That just for a little bit, even for a couple of hours, nothing was festering between them. If only for the sake of their daughter.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Beach
✗ Is in human form
Keeping Warm/Driving

Tyrese let Sela pull and tug at him as he gave a small snort at the way Lil pretended to be offended. He wouldn't put much below the blonde in terms of mishief. He finally began to budge, keeping his weight balanced as Sela gave up and ran to catch up with her mother. He gave a small snicker at the way she stumbled over steps, winking at the blonde before scooping the female up under her arms and sitting her on his shoulders. He jogged over to the waters edge, pulling Sela up and skimming her feet over the water as he went. He could feel it was cold, keeping closer to the edge when he put her down.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: *dies laughing.* That was a typo but ima keep it the same xD
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Lillian felt her heart skip a beat at the wink sent her way. How strange was it that after all this time he was still able to make her feel like a flustered little school girl? He needed to stop that! She'd melt if he continued to throw that English charm around on her. It wasn't with everyone, only with him. He was the only man in the world that was able to make her act so ridiculously. Sure, she had been weird and confused about boys back in their high school days, but he did something different to her. So different that she made the most oddest excuses to get out of awkward situations. Like when she was caught following him on the beach and she made the excuse that it was her time of the month and she was looking for a bathroom. Lillian quickly turned her gaze back to the ocean as a light pink blush came to her face. Cocky wolf.

"Wah!" Lillian gasped as she was grabbed and hoisted onto his shoulders. Her arms flailed a little as she tried to gain her balance before he started jogging. Sela squealed as she was practically tossed into the air, feel the icy water against her feet. Grabbing onto him, she glanced over and watched him play with his daughter. The blond smiled as she pushed blond hair behind her ear, watching her daughter giggle happily as she was set back down onto the mud. Leaning down, making sure her hair was out of her way, she smiled down at him. "You're an amazing father Tyrese," she whispered with a tender, loving smile directed at him.

((OOC; XD I figured but I went with it lol))
whiters4

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games