Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:20 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returned to skating rink after several days of not coming here. Wasn't his favorite place, but it did hold good memories for him. Thought he should stop by every once in a while to practice. "Never know when being good at this comes in handy" he thought. Had a calm expression on his face the whole time he was there. Skated ten laps around the rink which was his limit he picked for this visit. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: came here alone and left alone.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sigma

Sigma gave the girl a sheepish smile "Well you see I don't really have many friends here... and yes please help would be good." Sigma would then hold out a hand in order to shake the female's "My name is Sigma! Pleasure to meet you!"

[Mood]:Concentrating [With]: stranger [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: What's in the character picture [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: blue

The_Little_Rabbit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] A bit excited [ Location ] Soleil Park
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx As the male took her hand, she would smile gently and giggle a bit. "Sigma? I've never heard such a name. I like it! My name is Tsukiko but you can call me by a nickname."~ The female paused for a moment before beginning to skate again slowly, his hand still in hers, already starting to help him. "Well...you could say you just made a new friend I suppose. Do you come here often?" Ah...a friend would be nice...but can't be to careful...I already lost one aha..At least I can help him skate.

OOC:So sorry for the lateness. Work is getting super draining and busy D:.
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut"

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Sigma

Sigma would listen to the female talk about his name before introducing herself as Tsukiko "Huh... Tsukiko's a nice name." Sigma would then make note on how young she looked, Sigma would then smile at the mention of having a friend however he had a feeling that he would possibly outlive her however he would cross that bridge when he came to it. Sigma would then quickly answer Tsukiko's question "This is actually my second time Ice skating, I'm more of a dance and sing kind of guy." Sigma would then smile at Tsukiko as his eye color changed to yellow.

[Mood]:Concentrating [With]: stranger [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: What's in the character picture [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: Yellow OOC: no worries, work is super important

The_Little_Rabbit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:17 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Work yesterday had been stressful for Benjamin, partially because he was still worried about his co-worker's state. He had to do most of the arranging all by himself since the one substituting for Crevan's job for the time being was absent. But thankfully, today's his day off and he would try out ice skating in this establishment. He paid for both the entry fee and the skating shoes rental and he fitted the pair onto his feet. To be honest, it would be his first time trying out something new, especially for him being a bookworm and all that. And at least the shoes were right for his size.

He was now hanging onto the railing of the entrance to the rink as he stepped onto the thin sheet of ice. The half-demon took a deep breath before pushing himself and letting go of the hold.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: relaxing a bit
Company: no one
Money: $122.10 (Wallet - after the transaction); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin walked into starlight sk8 and immediately rented a pair of skates and payed the entry fee, and although this was his first time at this specific skating rink it wasn't Razputin's first time skating and while the bespectacled man wasn't a master skater he was however an excellent one.

After a minute of tying up his skate laces Raz was on the ice and was gracefully gliding around until he saw a blonde haired man let go of the railing and while Raz decided to prepare himself in case the man needed any help the bespectacled man wouldn't step in unless he was either asked or the blonde man started bleeding.

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: nobody [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Black jeans, a sweater and a dress shirt w/tie, glasses, gloves and black shoes[dating]: nobody

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben's steps were slow and gradual as he attempted to glide across the ice. Him, being a practitioner of water magic, though it would be an easy feat. But unfortunately, he ended up slipping, tumbling down with his butt hitting the surface. He winced at the impact and cursed in British, grabbing onto the railing so that he would stand up. That's bloody delightful... After composing himself a little, he tried again, this time improving just by a smidge fraction before losing his balance. As he was about to fall down, he gripped onto the railing for support.

The last thing that he wanted was to have his face flat onto the cold surface of the rink. He frowned a little, though his baby blue eyes spotted the other man next to him. I bet he's here to have fun, too. Maybe I should ask.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: a bit frustrated
Company: a man (Razputin)
Money: $122.10 (Wallet); $1000.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz was making his way around the rink when he noticed the blonde man fall on his butt however he quickly got up, however the poor man almost fell again before grabbing the railing. the blonde man would then begin to hold onto the railing so Raz skated over to him "Hey there. Need a hand?"

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: A man [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Black jeans, a sweater and a dress shirt w/tie, glasses, gloves and black shoes[dating]: nobody

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After the glance that lasted for two seconds, the half-demon was about to try again, but the stranger was already approaching him, asking if the water mage needed any assistance. Ben sighed, considering that it would be rude not to reply, more so with the current situation he was in. "Pardon me, young lad. I just need tips on how to balance while I'm using these skates. They can be a bit too hard to handle especially for first-timers like me." His tone was formal, though laced with slight frustration, as he spoke the words. He just wished that he could just stay at home, but that would be too boring if stuck for too long in his indoor library. And he would need some outdoor air sometimes.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: a bit frustrated
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:54 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz gave a kind smile "Well first you should try to keep your legs spread apart if you can, I know it might seem unnatural and a bit weird but trust me it will widen your base of support. I would also recommend some exercises at home like a few squats a day if you do these you should try to keep your legs as close together as possible maybe even begin to stand on one foot." Raz would then fix his glasses as he spoke "Also try to find some cement parking dividers or small cement walls that won't hurt to much if you fall off them, if you can find one practice walking on one. These are all tricks I used to get better at tightrope walking."

[Mood]: Neutral [With]: A man [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Black jeans, a sweater and a dress shirt w/tie, glasses, gloves and black shoes[dating]: nobody

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As he was trying to take in what the young man was insinuating, the poor British man ended up being confused. "Sorry, I have to take the notes first..." With that, he had to trudge back into his seat, where his bag was still there. He would rather have them written down if he had to keep them in memory considering that it would be too much info to take in at once. If the other man would follow him on the way there, he had to take heed of the words. He fetched his notebook and pen and began jotting them down, hoping to get them exactly by memory.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: definitely confused
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz followed the blonde man off the ice and re-explained all the balance tips again in case the man needed a refresher as he wrote down everything Raz told him. Raz would then snap his fingers "Also try to keep your hips straight, and if your going to fall don't hold your hands out. You wouldn't want to break your hands after all, or your arms for that matter."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The half-demon listened intently to the words, his handwriting still legible as he jotted them down. Once he was done with the copying them, he closed the notebook, taking a deep breath before standing up and returning to the rink. "Better hope this works..." He gently let go of the railing before sliding away into the ice. Using the positions, his progress was slightly better, though he still had difficulty regaining his balance. Ben calmed himself down using the breathing technique before trying again.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: progressing slowly
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Raz skated up to the man "Also, remember it may take a while to fully refine your balance. If you need help just yell." And with that said Raz skated off while doing the occasional trick.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces