Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:42 am
INN EAGAN

BATMAN ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn groaned as he threw an arm over his face. Couldn't he just sleep in for once? He didn't want to have to go to work! His bed was just so comfortable that he didn't want to leave it. Groaning again, he let his arm slide off his face he rolled over onto his side and wrapped his arms around the ice cube sleeping in his bed with him. He was so used to her being there now, that he didn't act like a weirdo when he first registered her icy touch in the morning. Why she was only so cold in the morning he wouldn't know, but hopefully she'll get warmer during her pregnancy. He was used to it, didn't mean he liked it. If he cuddled her long enough, she'd warm up a little.

He nuzzled her hair and groaned again as images from last night flooded his mind. A few images and moans and Finn was standing at attention again. Feeling her lips on him caused an aroused pulse to shoot through him. Slowly his golden eyes opened, staring towards their bathroom blankly. Morning wood was a pain.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:50 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The slightest sound of Finn's groaning made the little brunette shift in her covers, slightly warmer than usual. Then again, that could have been from the sex that pursued last night. She slept soundly against his body, completely naked. She had refused to put any clothes back on last night after their little 'escapade'. The warm arms though.. They only made her subconsciously snuggle in closer through her sleep, bare body pressing right up against his comfortably. Another groan. She shifted against him, her arm haphazardly slipping over his waist to cuddle herself ever so closer to her lover. Almost psychically, her lips parted and she released the smallest of sounds. "Nnngh..~" A forgotten slip from last night. Though she wouldn't notice - she was dead asleep.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: It's Cold Outside!...; I Need A Scarf!
Feeling: Dreamy; Sleepy.
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:53 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn clenched his jaw as she squirmed around against him to get comfortable in his arms. Another twitch. Guh! His whole body tensed to try and calm himself down. He needed to think about anything other then the thoughts that were tormenting his mind right now. She was so lost in her sleep that he didn't even want to bother trying to wake her up and try and get morning sex from her. Although it wasn't helping that he was right between her legs. In fact it was making it almost impossible to get rid of those sexual thoughts.

With a deep sigh through his nose, Finn untangled himself from Bree and sat up. He needed to get rid of his hard on, and then he'd come back to bed. A cold shower should help.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:41 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Slowly her nose moved upwards to graze against his skin gently in her sleep. Exhaling, another long, tired moan emanated from her throat; making a small vibration. It was almost as if she were trying to tease. Stretching her legs out, her thighs tightened, her hips moving forward and back arching back. Breasts pumped ahead, looking fuller the more she inhaled. But just like that, he was gone - and with her sudden heater gone, she began to awaken. It didn't take much to wake the little woman, but that was one of the primary things that could do it. Her eyes groggily opened, closed, then opened slightly again, squinting at where Finn was supposed to be. Was... Was it early...? Was it.. She reached up to rub an eye, wiggling her nose. Finn...?"

She glanced around, curls bouncing. Slowly, the comforter slipped and she crawled over the sheets, not paying attention to the sudden cool breeze that covered her body. Sitting back on her bottom, she curled her legs, running a hand through her curls. "Hnn..." She'd sleep more.. But she wanted to know where Finn was first. "Fiiiiinnn..~?" She purred for him, yawning and sitting back. Mmm... The air was warm, though her nipples stiffened in the slightest from the rush of blood and breeze.

OOC: This post had me in freaking giggles.
Today's Outfit: Nakey!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:09 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

That woman needs to learn some damn restraint! Finn huffed as he walked into the bathroom, naked, and ran a hand through his messy hair. s**t, he was sure she'd be content if he woke up with morning wood every morning! She could tease him until he exploded and all would be fine with her. It made him wonder if that's how her pregnancy happened. He didn't remember the day in question, being a little over a month ago, but something like that had to happen if this was the result. Ah well!

Finn turned as he heard his name being called. Poking his head out of the bathroom, he watched her groggily look around before giving up so easily. Well...Now that she was half awake...Finn looked down. Maybe he could coax her instead of taking a shower. Looking back over to her, he watched her fall back, breasts bouncing a little and watching her perky nipples move. DAMMIT! Didn't even have to do anything. Finn grumbled silently to himself before walking back to their bed and crawling on top of her and playfully kissing at her neck.

((OOC; XD ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her back pressed against the sheets. Maybe he really had already left. With a small sigh, she pressed her arms above her head, letting her torso stretch above the blanket. Hands reaching for the bed post, she held her breath listening to her elbows pop satisfyingly. "Hn-Nnn..." Footsteps. Her eyes turned just in time to see a naked Finn overcome her, his lips already on her neck. She blushed, turning her head to the side, fingers wrapping around the wood on the bedpost. "F-Finn..." She whispered, her breath hitching in her throat. Curls already began to sprawl against the pillow underneath her head, shimmering in the brightened daylight pouring in the window.

Head tilting back, the blush deepened. Her lips parted and her eyes darted to the side, still a little groggy from the sudden awakening. She fluttered her eyelashes, one hand snaking back to touch his shoulder blade while the other continued to grip behind her. Whatever had gotten into him... She was absolutely adoring it. Her heart skipped again. She would never get tired of this. Not especially when he was pushing at her weak spot.

OOC: xDD Seriously! All of these are making me laugh.
Just like, "Heh... Heheheheh."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:56 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Hearing that stuttering whisper of his name only drove him further. He knew her weakest spot was her neck. Always had been. Ever since they were in high school, she would melt with just a light bite to the tendon infested area. She just utterly melted into putty in his hands when he did it. A hand came to his shoulder and gripped onto him causing him to smirk a little against her skin. "Bree...~" he murmured teasingly as he completely removed her shelter of covers and pressed himself against her naked body. Her skin was still so smooth even after their romp last night. Even if they weren't rough, they always seemed to work up a sweat when they had sex. Every time it seemed.

Finn moved down to her collar bone, grinding his pelvis, and erection against her. Each time he touched her sweet skin, he felt himself twitch with anticipation. His lips moved down further, licking her between her breasts as a hand moved to rest against her hips.

((OOC; Don't turn her into a sexed crazed pregnant lady! ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:09 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"H-Ohnn..~" She gasped at her own name, eyes closing and back arching forward. She honestly didn't think anyone could make her feel this aroused to her own name. Biting her lip, her body sank down deeper, pressured down by his. And that was better than any blanket. Not to mention, with the whole 'pregnant' shtick, they didn't have to use protection - which just made it that much sweeter. Letting go of the post, her hand arced down, landing on the back of his head. Her fingertips grazed along his locks, soft to the touch. Her eyes flickered upwards when he licked, her hip being ground into the sheets. "Finn...~" She whispered lustfully. Something a bit more tenacious than usual followed, "I want you bad..~" Legs lifted so her knees were bent, her body squirming against the bed under him.

OOC: AYE! She's my pregnant woman! >:C
Feeling: Dreamy; Sleepy; Aroused.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:35 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

How was he supposed to say no to that demand? She wanted him. Bad.He loved it when she did; it meant he was doing his job right. It meant that he was pleasing his wife and that's all that mattered. At least they could say they had a well rounded relationship. Even after five years. They barely fought. Their sex life was in full swing. They loved each other. They both worked. And when they needed space, they were given their space. Their relationship was enviable by everyone he was sure of it. How many people, except the elderly, could say they've been able to hold onto the kind of relationship they did? Pretty much no one. Not even their best friends could!

Finn smirked against her skin. She was already warming up with just this light teasing. His hand moved from her hip and began touching her in places only he was allowed to touch. She wasn't lying. Finn leaned back up to kiss her before happily, and readily, obliging her request to have him.

[Time Skip]

((OOC; D: *cowers away* You don't have to shout ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:41 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She began toying with the edges of his hair, eyes widening and pupils dilating out of pure want. Clenching her jaw, her hips began to swerve gently. "Nnn... Please Finn...~?" She whined with a moan, eyebrows knitting together to portray fake innocence. "I want it bad~..." And although it was against her typical movements, she really did freaking want it. She swallowed, eyes narrowing down at him. Though once she felt his hand, all sense of the word "teasing" was gone. She gasped, true shyness reflected on her now red cheeks. She inhaled, her chest picking up pace in heaving. His lips were on hers.. And although she was enjoying every second, she had to wonder...

How in the world did he get past her possible morning breath?

{Time Skip.}

OOC: *pounces*
It's sad that I pictured Cartman's voice when I said "AYE!"
(Sorry about the wait!)
Feeling: Dreamy; Sleepy; Aroused.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:15 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sighed in relief as he rolled off of her, panting and smiling. It's a good thing his wife loved him. If she didn't, he'd be one sexually frustrated man right about now. Combing a hand through his slightly dampened hair, he couldn't help having his smile persist with the thought that their friends might get jealous of them if they knew how much sex either of them were getting. Finn chuckled lightly and sighed. He didn't know about Jacob, but he knew Ty hadn't had any in five years...Unless staying at Lillian's the other night had led to something. He couldn't remember if Ty had told him something like that or not. He leaned over and kissed her cheek tenderly, "Would you like me to run you a bath?"

((OOC; >.> I don't watch South Park ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:22 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Chest heaving, Bree panted, eyes squeezed shut and heart slamming in her chest. Her mouth was opened now, letting quick gasps of air escape her throat. A few after moans came forth, her body still giving an occasional shudder to the after glow of the sex. N-No matter what. It was always that good. And she was one damn lucky girl to get a guy that had just about the same sex drive. She might die if she got stuck with someone who was satisfied with "once a month". Slowly, she rolled to him, moving from her hot back to her cool stomach, enjoying the cool breeze that made contact with her skin. She would question the chuckle - but boy was she out of breath! Snuggling to his shoulder, she nodded, her face bright red. Ohhh.. That sounded really freaking nice right now... She tilted her head up, not letting her cheek leave his shoulder, only her eyes darting to the side. "Y-You'd do that...~?" She breathed, hardly able to speak.

OOC: I only like the movie. xD
Feeling: Dreamy; Satisfied.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:50 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Of course I would," he replied with another kiss. Not only did he want to try and stay on her good side as much as possible, he would generally do anything for her. If she asked, he was most likely to oblige her request. There wasn't much he turned down. There were a few, but they weren't often enough. "And when you're done, we'll eat and we can talk about our friend's crazy lives like gossiping school girls," he teased with another kiss. When he couldn't talk to his friends about things, he talked to his wife. And he talked to his wife about his friends. She knew everything going on because he would talk about it with her. Not because he felt she needed to know, but sometimes, things were just too good to keep to yourself and you needed someone to tell.

Getting up with a lazy groan, Finn finally put on his Batman pajama pants he was supposed to wear last night and walked to their bathroom. Kneeling down beside the bath, he turned on the water and let it run while he got a towel out for her. When he came back, he placed his hand under the water and turned it a little cooler. He had heard from a pregnant woman once, that you weren't supposed to take hot showers or baths because it could damage the fetus since it doesn't know how to regulate body temperature yet. Once he thought it was cool enough, he walked back to their bedroom and crawled on top of her. "Alright momma, your bath is ready," he murmured between kisses.

((OOC; I love that you just made fun of your boyfriend XD ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:07 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Mmmm.." She sighed warmly on his skin, cuddling in closer. She smiled to herself, letting it widen and widen. That made her feel so warm inside. Being able to have him sit out with her and just... Talk. Her favorite had to be laying against him with her back on his chest while she toyed with his hands - watching his love line.. Life line... And just feeling the rumble in his chest when he talked. Giggling at his stupid comebacks and silly cracks while nodding along to anything serious he'd have to say. She giggled and nodded quickly. "I'd like that a lot..." She murmured, leaning up to catch the kiss properly this time. She slid off of his arms, her arms reaching out to just catch the rest of him as he strutted off to the bathroom.

The way he spoke to her, she exhaled happily. That same tone of I love you and I will do anything to show you. A slight giggle came forth, her body rolling her over to follow him into the bathroom. She was one lucky girl, that's for sure. To have someone that loved her unconditionally, no matter what she was going through. And she was more than willing to do the same for him. The sound of the water was soothing to her ears, making her melt into the sheets. Mmmm.... Being submerged in warm bathwater. She couldn't wait! Shifting her body, she stretched again from her position, moving around to a cooler edge of the bed. How n- He came back out, making her eyes snap to attention happily. And as he crawled over her, she couldn't help but giggle both tiredly and happily. "Mmm...~.." Her lips returned every kiss, just barely speaking softly past them. "Mommy's coming..~ Whenever Mommy decides to quit being lazy..~" She purred, stroking her fingertips through his hair.

OOC: AHAHAH!
I was wondering if you'd catch that. ;D
Feeling: Dreamy; Satisfied.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:31 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

He smiled against her lips. "Well if you don't hurry, the water will get cold," he replied with a soft chuckle that rumbled through his chest. Finn tore himself away from her and flopped down on the bed beside her with his usual innocent smile. Even for a guy his age, with the things he's been through, he was still able to smile as genuinely as a child could. It was a thing people both loved and hated about him. Either way, he was a happy guy. He got depressed a lot more often then he used too, but he had a good support system in his wife that it was easy for him to bounce back from it. Finn stretched out his body, curling his toes and hearing them crack softly. Oh yeah, that feels good. "Go on, I'll be here to carry you to the kitchen for food when you're done," he teased lightly as he poke her nose.

((OOC; Oh yeah! I caught that and laughed so hard!! ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games