Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:20 am
empress dee
"All right, so when Dee saw Terry so upset and since she didn't have her universal translator on at the time, she wondered why Terry was so angry. She discovered why the next day though. Yes, she won the audition, which made Terry angry enough to not show up on practice day because he felt that he would hurt someone that he would regret hurting later. Deep down, he knew he was falling for Dee, but he didn't want to tell anyone about it. Not even me!

And yet, everyone else didn't cooperate to try and make our moves be somewhat aligned with Dee's and we looked awful in practice. I had my own reasons for not cooperating, but it wasn't because of the pervert or how Dee joined. I knew what was happening to Terry and I didn't like the fact that he was going to break his promise.

So, Jinxi,"

Rock turned so he was facing her, "I know that before when I kissed you didn't seem as magical as when Terry kissed Dee, but I was hoping that you were at least moved and realized that I feel like I am falling for you in a similar manner as Terry fell for Dee."

Jinxi had opened her mouth to ask a question about why Terry was so angry and why him falling in love again made Rock so angry, but she waited for him to finish the last line of the story so as not to interrupt. Then the last line came out, and she froze in surprise, saying nothing for a moment as she processed that the story had not ended up being about Dee and Terry but had shifted focus to Rock ... and her!

She blinked. "Uh..." She nodded slowly. "I liked your kiss." A shy smile started to spread over her face, her eyes lighting up as her attention became truly focused on his question and its implications. "I like you, too," she added, smile broadening even further.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"All right, so when Dee saw Terry so upset and since she didn't have her universal translator on at the time, she wondered why Terry was so angry. She discovered why the next day though. Yes, she won the audition, which made Terry angry enough to not show up on practice day because he felt that he would hurt someone that he would regret hurting later. Deep down, he knew he was falling for Dee, but he didn't want to tell anyone about it. Not even me!

And yet, everyone else didn't cooperate to try and make our moves be somewhat aligned with Dee's and we looked awful in practice. I had my own reasons for not cooperating, but it wasn't because of the pervert or how Dee joined. I knew what was happening to Terry and I didn't like the fact that he was going to break his promise.

So, Jinxi,"

Rock turned so he was facing her, "I know that before when I kissed you didn't seem as magical as when Terry kissed Dee, but I was hoping that you were at least moved and realized that I feel like I am falling for you in a similar manner as Terry fell for Dee."

Jinxi had opened her mouth to ask a question about why Terry was so angry and why him falling in love again made Rock so angry, but she waited for him to finish the last line of the story so as not to interrupt. Then the last line came out, and she froze in surprise, saying nothing for a moment as she processed that the story had not ended up being about Dee and Terry but had shifted focus to Rock ... and her!

She blinked. "Uh..." She nodded slowly. "I liked your kiss." A shy smile started to spread over her face, her eyes lighting up as her attention became truly focused on his question and its implications. "I like you, too," she added, smile broadening even further.

Rock gave Jinxi a quick kiss of gratitude before Link said, "I'm back. Told ya it wouldn't take me long. So, Jinxi, how much of Hyrule have you seen so far?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 pm
empress dee
Rock gave Jinxi a quick kiss of gratitude before Link said, "I'm back. Told ya it wouldn't take me long. So, Jinxi, how much of Hyrule have you seen so far?"

Jinxi smiled at Link and answered, "Not much, but enough to know it's lovely here, and interesting."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi smiled at Link and answered, "Not much, but enough to know it's lovely here, and interesting."

Link was going to comment to that, but Rock had answered Link's unasked question. "Hyrule field and the Ordonian Swamp is all we saw so far. Oh and you owe those monkeys some gratitude. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here."

Chuckling, Link replied, "All right, I will give them some Hylian Bananas later. Rock, you know about the horses here, right? Go grab one for you to ride and I will have Jinxi ride with me while we explore Hyrule. Don't worry about other equipment. I have everything we need."

Rock sighed, "I'd rather walk."

"Well, I guess you don't care about Jinxi enough then. We need to ride quickly through here before the sun goes down or else we will be attacked and I cannot look after the two of you and fight. Remember, Rock, in these lands, you follow what I say."

Groaning, Rock headed up to the ranch, grabbed a stallion that best suited him and then mounted. But, before Link could haul Jinxi up behind him, Rock had already done so on his taller horse.

Rock said to Link, "I will compromise. I ride the stallion as long as Jinxi stays with me. So, where we headed to first?"

Link replied, "We are headed back through the swamp and to Death Mountain. I bet Jinxi would love to meet the Gorons."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:50 pm
empress dee
Chuckling, Link replied, "All right, I will give them some Hylian Bananas later. Rock, you know about the horses here, right? Go grab one for you to ride and I will have Jinxi ride with me while we explore Hyrule. Don't worry about other equipment. I have everything we need."

"Well, I guess you don't care about Jinxi enough then. We need to ride quickly through here before the sun goes down or else we will be attacked and I cannot look after the two of you and fight. Remember, Rock, in these lands, you follow what I say."

Groaning, Rock headed up to the ranch, grabbed a stallion that best suited him and then mounted. But, before Link could haul Jinxi up behind him, Rock had already done so on his taller horse.

Rock said to Link, "I will compromise. I ride the stallion as long as Jinxi stays with me. So, where we headed to first?"

Link replied, "We are headed back through the swamp and to Death Mountain. I bet Jinxi would love to meet the Gorons."

Jinxi was content to follow the boys' lead. "What are Gorons?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:11 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi was content to follow the boys' lead. "What are Gorons?" she asked.

Somehow, Rock knew that question was coming and began to laugh. Then he said, "The Gorons are giant stone creatures that believe that power is the heart of every being. In other lands, these creatures would be called other, not so nice names. They are stone giants that move. In Earth mythology, the common name for them is Terracotta warriors, but when you see them...well, lets just say...best hold onto me then. They are intimidating to look at and even worse to get hit by one by mistake."

The boys whistled for their horses to move and they were indeed swift. Link used his lantern to sweep away the fog as they went through the swamp, and out into the field. By this time, it was night time. The stars twinkled over the field like a blanket. In the skies, different birds flew overhead. These birds were called Loftwings and they were friendly.

Link led them to the East where a guard was waiting at the base of the mountain. The guard spoke in Hylian, where Link had replied in the same language of his business and why there were two others accompanying him. The guard moved out of the way, and Link dismounted.

Rock followed suit, and said to Jinxi, "You must stay close to me here. The Gorons will be rolling around and if they hit you, you are likely going to get seriously hurt. I don't want Death Mountain to claim another soul on this peaceful journey, okay? Can you do that for me?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

GalaxyOnee-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:29 am
So here I am! Ill read previous posts top catch up but can someone give me a gist of what im doing?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:03 am
LadyPinkLemonade
So here I am! Ill read previous posts top catch up but can someone give me a gist of what im doing?)

(If you read the PM I sent you, then it shouldn't be a problem for you. But just to refresh your memory, and this goes for all new characters, you are starting in a mansion in one of the following areas:

1. Basement - only if you are going to be Joe Higashi's wife eventually.

2. Main floor arcade - you are a teenager aged 13-17

3. Main floor gym - you are either a cheerleader looking for squad members or you want to hook up with a saiyan from DBZ.

4. Third floor - you are a customer at the Bogard Bar and have just witnessed something spectacular between Jinxi and the Royal family. You therefore approach either Dee or Terry with questions about that situation.

5. 4th floor to 100th floor - you are someone who frequents the hotel, except this day was more special than most. You elaborate on it in your post)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:41 pm
empress dee
Somehow, Rock knew that question was coming and began to laugh. Then he said, "The Gorons are giant stone creatures that believe that power is the heart of every being. In other lands, these creatures would be called other, not so nice names. They are stone giants that move. In Earth mythology, the common name for them is Terracotta warriors, but when you see them...well, lets just say...best hold onto me then. They are intimidating to look at and even worse to get hit by one by mistake."

The boys whistled for their horses to move and they were indeed swift. Link used his lantern to sweep away the fog as they went through the swamp, and out into the field. By this time, it was night time. The stars twinkled over the field like a blanket. In the skies, different birds flew overhead. These birds were called Loftwings and they were friendly.

Link led them to the East where a guard was waiting at the base of the mountain. The guard spoke in Hylian, where Link had replied in the same language of his business and why there were two others accompanying him. The guard moved out of the way, and Link dismounted.

Rock followed suit, and said to Jinxi, "You must stay close to me here. The Gorons will be rolling around and if they hit you, you are likely going to get seriously hurt. I don't want Death Mountain to claim another soul on this peaceful journey, okay? Can you do that for me?"

Jinxi looked up at Link quizzically. "Why did the guard ask you your business? I thought this was the land you ruled." She spoke in Hylian, although she had an odd accent.

Then, in the same language she'd been using all along with Rock (English?), she agreed, "Of course, I'll stay by you. Getting run over by a huge rock creature does not sound comfortable, and I'm sure you're easier to keep track of for them than I would be." She giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:42 pm
LadyPinkLemonade

Unfortunately for me, my character is not in the mansion at the moment. Hopefully we'll return by and by and get together to interact later.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi looked up at Link quizzically. "Why did the guard ask you your business? I thought this was the land you ruled." She spoke in Hylian, although she had an odd accent.

Then, in the same language she'd been using all along with Rock (English?), she agreed, "Of course, I'll stay by you. Getting run over by a huge rock creature does not sound comfortable, and I'm sure you're easier to keep track of for them than I would be." She giggled.

"While I do rule these lands, to ensure the safety of all the people, it's just standard procedure and besides, the guards didn't know you or Rock."

Rock, Link, and Jinxi headed up the mountain. Link gave Rock and Jinxi some neat looking boots just in case the Gorons challenged them to a sumo wrestling match. Plus, the boots made it easier to get around gusts of steam.

When they reached the cave of the Gorons, the one standing on a sumo mat rolled right up to Link and gave him a hug! Link gasped when the stone giant released him, then Link smiled, "Elder of the Goron people, I'd like you to meet Rock Howard and Jinxi. Jinxi is new to these planets, but she has a good heart. Rock, I am sure you have heard of."

Rock bowed graciously before the stone and the stone smirked. "Can either of them fight?"

Howard growled as if insulted, and shouted, "I have been in the King of Fighters tournaments many times! Just show me what you've got!"

Link stood back and snatched Jinxi so she would not be in the way when Rock got pummeled into the wall for the kid's arrogance. Shockingly, it was quite difficult for the Goron to move Rock around. The boots helped, but Rock did indeed know how to fight. Then Rock found something on the ground near Jinxi's feet. A mining pick! Rock figured Link must have dropped it by accident and Rock grabbed it!

The Gorons moved back as if frightened by the tool. After all, a mining pick was the one weapon that could do some serious damage to them. The elder frowned as he said to Link, "We do not like Rock Howard. He threatens us."

Link laughed and replied, "Well, you did challenge him, Elder. Not my fault that Rock knows how to battle against you."

Rock set the pick down, then sighed, "Are you satisfied with my skills, Goron?"

Still a bit shaken, the elder moved back a bit then realizing that Rock was only trying to satisfy the challenge of the fight, the elder smiled, "Very much so. If only you were here when our Paladin had been corrupted. The Paladin had caused much turmoil, but thanks to Link here, he saved us. Mind you, an arrow is nothing when it comes to a mining pick. Ah well, I shall keep you in mind if we have another similar crisis."

Turning to Jinxi, the Goron elder asked, "And what of you, young lady? How are your battle skills? Oh, but before you decide to pick up that weapon, I want your answer in words not actions."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:55 pm
empress dee
Turning to Jinxi, the Goron elder asked, "And what of you, young lady? How are your battle skills? Oh, but before you decide to pick up that weapon, I want your answer in words not actions."

Jinxi smiled and held up her hands shoulder high to indicate gracious surrender. "I don't fight if I don't have to," she said, "And I certainly don't fight against allies. Thank you for welcoming me here. I hope you won't hold my lack of battle skills against me."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi smiled and held up her hands shoulder high to indicate gracious surrender. "I don't fight if I don't have to," she said, "And I certainly don't fight against allies. Thank you for welcoming me here. I hope you won't hold my lack of battle skills against me."

"Oh, we won't hold it against you," The overweight stone replied, "Though knowing how to defend in battle, however, we should. If you cannot defend yourself, then you are likely going to be targeted by the evil that lurks in this Galaxy and you'd be putting Mr. All tough and mighty in constant terror wondering and hoping that you'd be okay."

Rock hadn't thought of it before, but the Goron was right. It nearly turned his gut when he envisioned a situation and placed Jinxi where Terry had been. And he had to literally cover his mouth when he envisioned the three ladies who had been killed and tortured because they too could not defend themselves.

"You okay, Rock? Your face is turning the same color as my tunic."

Unfortunately he couldn't hold it in and a reversed food mess was now on the floor. Afterward, though Rock did look better. "Fine now. But, the Goron is right. If Jinxi cannot defend herself, I could be facing a repeat of Terry's past. Jinxi could be kidnapped by some madman then tossed out of a window. If that doesn't happen, then she could be in a situation where she is forced to kill herself just to save everyone. And then, there is always the possibility of perverts with sicker minds than Joe Higashi's to take advantage of her and she ends up dead that way. I now understand completely why Terry had Dee register at Southtown Finishing school. He wanted to make sure that she didn't suffer like those ladies he loved before had. Although none of us could have realized just how strong Dee was already."

"We have heard of the many deeds Dee has done," the Goron said, "She has earned favor among us. We can trust her in a battle too. She fights fairly, but she also fights to win. Like we do for most of our visitors, we challenged her to a battle as a test to earn her favor. We do not judge on rumor alone. She is stronger than she looks. And that is a good thing."

"So, Jinxi, what do you think? Do you want to learn the art of Sumo wrestling? No, you don't have to be in some silly costume nor do you have to gain a lot of weight to learn this. This technique can help you get away from those who try and kidnap you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:20 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Oh, we won't hold it against you," The overweight stone replied, "Though knowing how to defend in battle, however, we should. If you cannot defend yourself, then you are likely going to be targeted by the evil that lurks in this Galaxy and you'd be putting Mr. All tough and mighty in constant terror wondering and hoping that you'd be okay."

Rock hadn't thought of it before, but the Goron was right. It nearly turned his gut when he envisioned a situation and placed Jinxi where Terry had been. And he had to literally cover his mouth when he envisioned the three ladies who had been killed and tortured because they too could not defend themselves.

Unfortunately he couldn't hold it in and a reversed food mess was now on the floor. Afterward, though Rock did look better. "Fine now. But, the Goron is right. If Jinxi cannot defend herself, I could be facing a repeat of Terry's past. Jinxi could be kidnapped by some madman then tossed out of a window. If that doesn't happen, then she could be in a situation where she is forced to kill herself just to save everyone. And then, there is always the possibility of perverts with sicker minds than Joe Higashi's to take advantage of her and she ends up dead that way. I now understand completely why Terry had Dee register at Southtown Finishing school. He wanted to make sure that she didn't suffer like those ladies he loved before had. Although none of us could have realized just how strong Dee was already."

"We have heard of the many deeds Dee has done," the Goron said, "She has earned favor among us. We can trust her in a battle too. She fights fairly, but she also fights to win. Like we do for most of our visitors, we challenged her to a battle as a test to earn her favor. We do not judge on rumor alone. She is stronger than she looks. And that is a good thing."

"So, Jinxi, what do you think? Do you want to learn the art of Sumo wrestling? No, you don't have to be in some silly costume nor do you have to gain a lot of weight to learn this. This technique can help you get away from those who try and kidnap you."

Jinxi nodded in agreement. "I think I can shoot a weapon, but in hand-to-hand I'm small and may not be able to protect myself well."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:05 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded in agreement. "I think I can shoot a weapon, but in hand-to-hand I'm small and may not be able to protect myself well."

"This is why sumo wrestling is a good art to learn. You think Link here is strong physically? Courageous, yes. A good cook, yes. Intelligent, definitely. But physically strong, not so much. He has picked up fighting techniques that have saved his life more times than he can count I'm sure. Iron boots are like armor to help prevent anyone from being tossed so easily. Their purpose is to make you feel heavier, but sturdier."

Link chuckled at the compliments, then he said, "And these boots still feel like they weigh too much."

Bowing before the elder, Link asked, "Let us show Jinxi how this should be done, Elder, please?"

It was like music to the Goron's ear and the two got into the ring. Rock refereed the match and said before it started, "A simple hug can be used as a weapon of the body. Sumo wrestling is all about hugs and open handed slaps to the face."

Link and the Goron wrestled and it turned out that Link won despite his smaller frame in comparison with the Goron's solid one. The Goron laughed heartily, which seemed to shake the mountain. Then he said, "Still the better wrestler, Link. You've been training, I see."

Link laughed then said, "More like I give out a lot of hugs. Jinxi, by learning this technique it will help with your balance problem too."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games