Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:59 am
"Not bad," I praised Sauron, looking through his moveset while I did so. Deciding on a move, I dispelled the usual targets and had the room's technology simulate a Tauros - a Normal-type Pokemon with significant vitality.

"Alright, let's try out your Giga Drain on that Tauros over there.' I offered. Sauron nodded, and summoned Grass-type energy not to himself, but to the Tauros, imbuing its body with it. Then, he drew the energy unto itself, and drained Tauros's energy in the process - which would have restored Sauron's vitality if he had taken any damage before now.

[Sauron: 27+1.5=28.5/40 EPs]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:03 am
"Alright, let's try a powered-up version of what used to be your favorite move," I offered, teasing Sauron a bit. I had the room's technology restore the simulated Tauros's energy before proceeding. "Power Whip, Sauron!"

I was getting into this maybe a little more than I should have, especially since this wasn't a real battle. Nevertheless, Sauron twined his two vines together and slammed Tauros with them, curling the energy-infused double helix of vines around its body before flinging it into the air. Sauron uncurled his vines after that and let them slide back into his body before the simulated Tauros crashed into the simulated ground.

[Sauron: 28.5+1.5=30/40]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:08 am
"Alright, you're probably getting worn out from using Grass-type energy at this point," I sighed, getting a worn-out rambling of approval in Pokespeak from Sauron. "Let's start off easy with Sludge."

Sauron nodded and spat out goop made of Poison-type energy at Tauros. The attack landed on Tauros, and began sliding off a bit. The Tauros didn't show signs of being poisoned from this, but that wasn't the goal.

[Sauron: 30+1.5=31.5/40]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:12 am
Before proceeding, I decided to change the target to a Numel, who would resist both Grass-type and Poison-type energy. "Alright, let's upgrade that move. Sludge Bomb."

Sauron gathered a decently-sized orb of Poison-type energy in front of him, letting it build up a bit before launching it at Numel, The attack missed Numel, landing in front of it, but Numel would still be hit when the orb exploded, spreading Poison-type energy all over that side of the field. This seemed to succeed in poisoning the simulated Numel, which would have been in our favor had this been a real battle, given the move I had in mind for Sauron to use next.

[Sauron: 31.5+1.5=33/40]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:17 am
"Alright, Sauron. Now that our friend Numel is poisoned, let's give him a taste of your Venoshock," I offered, getting a grin and a nod from Sauron.

Sauron launched himself in the air with his vines, and made sure his bloom was above Numel when he secreted toxins from it, letting gravity do the rest. Sauron landed on his feet behind Numel, who dissipated shortly after getting hit with Sauron's move. I had Sauron walk up to me before generating another Numel to train with. "That was stronger than I anticipated," I admitted, rubbing Sauron's head while praising his strength.

[Sauron: 33+1.5=34.5/40]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:21 am
"Huh. I didn't know you could use this," I mused to myself, looking over Sauron's moveset. "Okay. That's all of your damaging Poison-type moves, so let's try something a bit different. Double Team."

Sauron faced Numel and focused on Normal-type energy. He than began leaping around, creating an energy clone of himself every time his paws touched simulated ground. Before long, there were two score Ivysaur in the field, the ninteen clones mimicking Sauron's movements perfectly.

[Sauron: 34.5+1.5=36/40]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:25 am
'Huh, that's a weird one," I muttered to myself, still looking over Sauron's moveset. "Though I guess I can't complain since it's a really good move. Alright, Sauron. Show my your Swords Dance!"

The twenty Saurons nodded, and charged Normal-type energy. Each one created four swords comprised entirely of energy and made them dance around them. Only the real Sauron got a power boost from this, though.

[Sauron: 36+1.5=37.5/40]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:30 am
"Hm! That's an interesting one," I said, closing the Pokedex feature on my SNAG before changing the field to a tundra. Due to the immediate cold as well as Sauron's Sunny Day finally vanishing, Sauron immediately began to shiver, and lost concentration on Double Team, causing all of his energy clones to disappear.

"Alright, now I want you to use Nature Power on our Numel friend," I said, noting that the simulated Numel never dissipated. Nodding amidst his shivering, Sauron drew Normal-type energy needed for the move from the area around him, drawing it to a point in front of his face. To his surprise, the energy converted to the Ice-type before his eyes, and fired an Ice Beam at the Numel, who surprisingly didn't get Frozen from it.

[Sauron: 37.5+1.5=39/40]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:35 am
Satisfied, I disabled the terrain feature and let the training room's natural appearance flow into sight. "Sauron, use Nature Power again," I said simply.

Sauron was surprised by this, but agreed. Once again, he drew Normal-type energy from the room and brought it together in front of his face. This time, however, the orb of energy split into three and converted to three different types - Fire, Electric, and Ice. The three orbs pulsated together a bit before firing a Tri-Beam that decimated the simulated Numel, causing it to dissipate.

[Sauron: 39+1.5=40/40]

While Sauron marveled at the way the move changed when the room did, his body began shining brightly. After a while, the light dissipated, and Sauron became larger, his bloom erupting into a beautiful flower.

"Congratulations, you're now a Venusaur," I said with a big grin on my face. This fact shocked Sauron, but he couldn't be happier about it, traipsing about the room with his new, much heavier body. "Alright, alright, calm down before the floor caves in," I said jokingly, rubbing Sauron's head before recalling him. With that, I left the STR for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:15 pm
I sighed as I entered the training room once again, setting a grassland terrain and generating a simulated Metagross. Then, I let Haku out of his ball and handed him the Lucky Egg Keiko and I made together. After today, it'll be Keiko's turn to use this," I said to myself as Haku held the egg, looking down at it as if he were expecting something to pop out of it.

"Alright, Haku. This Metagross will be your opponent. Let's opening things up with your Sky Uppercut."

Haku roared quickly and dashed at Metagross, slamming his fist into its underbelly before flinging it skyward with one arm. "No, that won't do. You should keep your hand close to it and rise with it, to make sure it can't gain control of its body and take advantage from a higher position."

Haku nodded reluctantly at me and look at the Metagross as it landed on its feet. I didn't set the Metagross to attack back, but it gained control of itself in mid-air as I said it would.

[Haku: 17+2=19/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:18 pm
"Alright, go ahead and try again. Stay close to your opponent and keep them from wresting control from you," I instructed.

Nodding, Haku lunged at the Metagross again and leaped upward from underneath, slamming his fist into its underbelly and basically riding it upward. Metagross struggled to gain control once the two started falling, but Haku put a stop to that by kicking him from beneath, sending him rocketing to the ground. Fortunately he landed on his feet, but the force of the landing put a dent in the ground. Metagross ended up landing on its side and having to force itself upright.

"That's better," I said with a smirk.

[Haku: 19+2=21/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:26 pm
Since I already had my SNAG out to alter the STR's settings, I used its Pokedex to look up Haku's moveset. "Hm. The best way you have of undoing an enemy's stat increases is Dragon Tail. It knocks the enemy back into its ball, undoing everything but damage taken and the serious status afflictions, like Poison and Paralysis and such. Metagross won't be able to flee and doesn't have a ball to return to, but we can at least work on your form. Go ahead and give it a shot."

Once again, Haku lunged at Metagross, this time turning midair and slamming his tail against Metagross's midsection. This sent Metagross flying, but it quickly slammed into a wall and fell from there.

[Haku: 21+2+23/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 pm
I tapped my chin while I was examining Haku's work. "I feel like you could be faster..." I muttered. Looking down at Haku's moveset, the answer came to me. "Here we go. Use Automotize to increase your speed, Haku."

Haku glared at me for a second, then gathered Steel-type energy around him, curling up as he did so. The energy made an orb around his body, causing some of his excess scales to fall off painlessly.

When the move had run its course, Haku decided on his own to demonstrate his new speed by using Dragon Tail again, slamming his tail into Metagross a second time.

[Haku: 23+2=25/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:43 pm
"Good job, but I think that's enough use of your tail for now," I said, slightly miffed that he used a move without me telling him to. I liked to give my team some measure of free will, but if we don't work together in battle, our chances of success will be lessened.

"Try going for an all-out assault, this time. Use Close Combat," I told him. Haku launched himself at Metagross striking repeatedly with punches and kicks while pushing him back. Metagross, while unable to attack, tried stopping Haku's attacks by grabbing at his limbs, but thanks to Automotize, Haku was one step ahead of it, knocking back any attempts to grapple him.

[Haku: 25+2=27/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:50 pm
I continued to look up Haku's moveset after that, not wanting to wear him out by using the same type over and over. "Here's something interesting. Give Rock Tomb a try, Haku."

Haku gathered up Rock-type energy, creating boulders made of the stuff before leaping above Metagross and throwing them at it. Haku continued making energy boulders and tossing them down to Metagross, nearly burying it. The last boulder was much larger than the others, and he fell on top of it, looking as though to crush Metagross underneath. I could have sworn I heard something - or someone - yelling something along the lines of 'ree' or 'wry' when the large boulder dropped. But it could just as likely have been my imagination.

[Haku: 27+1.5=28.5/50]  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games