Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:04 am
garagesail
ahh... yeah, im up for it smile

yes, thats 5 years. and yes, its cool to call me gar smile

lol that would be fun!

Great I'm going to add you to the list.

EDIT: Also, is there a avatar you like? I'm going to be drawing headshots for everyone of the committee members to add to the intro.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:12 pm
systemfailure99
garagesail
ahh... yeah, im up for it smile

yes, thats 5 years. and yes, its cool to call me gar smile

lol that would be fun!

Great I'm going to add you to the list.

EDIT: Also, is there a avatar you like? I'm going to be drawing headshots for everyone of the committee members to add to the intro.

that would be cool- i look forward to seeing that smile

uhh, funny you should mention it, this is actually a wip on my dream avi sweatdrop  

garagesail

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
                ●Sɪɴᴅᴇʏᴇʟʟᴀ sᴀʏs...
                Feel like I should totally draw or animate the committee members when I have time (which is like summer... or regents week)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:20 am
Everyone, I plan on taking a hiatus soonish...there's so much 'adult' crap I need to deal with....

- moving possibly
- selling my parent's house
- finding a full-time job
- applying for my next degree
- and the much needed month long family vacation in Asia and California

Feel free to host flash space meetings without me...however if you want to wait and hold a biiiig block party when I get back, feel free to do so and layout the ideas for me. We can go house hopping and travel to different towns and have a grand in guild flash space chat.

If there is anything you need from me just message me...I get a feeling I will end up being semi-active in May because I owe Sindeyella and the art auction winner some art....I want it all done before I leave.

Also atm I do have my parents and little sis visiting me so I can't devote too much time here in the next two weeks (I'm graduating as well with my degree in Architectural Design and Construction Technology!)....

So yes, have fun! I will miss you guys and will make a return eventually...hopefully in July.

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Also! Everyone please welcome garagesail to the team! She lives in a different time zone so I'm glad to have her aboard xd  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:10 am
Sindeyella
User Image
                ●Sɪɴᴅᴇʏᴇʟʟᴀ sᴀʏs...
                Feel like I should totally draw or animate the committee members when I have time (which is like summer... or regents week)

Aahhhhh! That outfit and avimation are just too cute!
I can't look away from it! x_x <3

garagesail

Hello, Gar~ Welcome to the team!
*offers you a toxic green candy*

systemfailure99
Everyone, I plan on taking a hiatus soonish...there's so much 'adult' crap I need to deal with....

- moving possibly

Feel free to host flash space meetings without me...however if you want to wait and hold a biiiig block party when I get back, feel free to do so and layout the ideas for me. We can go house hopping and travel to different towns and have a grand in guild flash space chat.

If there is anything you need from me just message me...I get a feeling I will end up being semi-active in May because I owe Sindeyella and the art auction winner some art....I want it all done before I leave.

Also atm I do have my parents and little sis visiting me so I can't devote too much time here in the next two weeks (I'm graduating as well with my degree in Architectural Design and Construction Technology!)....

So yes, have fun! I will miss you guys and will make a return eventually...hopefully in July.

Good luck with all your 'adult' grownup things~ Adult sounds weird to my corrupted innocent brain. gonk
The family vacation sounds like it'll be lots of fun though, so enjoy that! :3
Grats on graduating btw! Wooohoooo~ Also, happy (belated now) birthday again!

Also, now that I've finally figured out how to link to it... Here is the link to my house!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:06 pm
systemfailure99
Toxi of the Grunnies
garagesail
User Image
                ●Sɪɴᴅᴇʏᴇʟʟᴀ sᴀʏs...
                @System-Good luck dealing with all this stuff! and don't worry about art you owe me, I still need to get around to yours...
                Have fun! We'll try to have a big party (if we can) when you come back!
                @Toxi-Thanks redface
                I was thinking of doing one for each committee member, well provided it was an animation like this...
                I just need them to make item sheets (and paws too emotion_drool )
                @Garagesail-Ahhhhhhh, welcome to the team *glomps*

Sindeyella

garagesail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:43 pm
systemfailure99

- moving possibly

Also! Everyone please welcome garagesail to the team! She lives in a different time zone so I'm glad to have her aboard xd

ack! so much adulting! :XP

enjoy your vacation dear, and thank you for the welcome smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:01 pm
Toxi of the Grunnies

garagesail

Hello, Gar~ Welcome to the team!
*offers you a toxic green candy*

thank you toxi emotion_bigheart

**trades toxic green cupcake**  

garagesail

garagesail

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 pm
Sindeyella
●Sɪɴᴅᴇʏᴇʟʟᴀ sᴀʏs...
@Garagesail-Ahhhhhhh, welcome to the team *glomps*

lol ty **glomps back**  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:06 pm
I am happy to see us growing!  

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:48 am
garagesail
Pickled Cactus
garagesail
i keep debating if i should volunteer for committee, but ive got a terrible memory and my time zone is pst... it seems like most of the flashers are est confused

ooo go for it!! we can be the odd timezone party hosts emotion_awesome

lol alright, im in

YAY WELCOME! 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:27 am
systemfailure99

- moving possibly

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

ahhh busy busy, we understand! hope everything goes well AND WE'LL HAVE A MASSIVE PARTY WHEN YOU COME BACK heart

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:28 am
systemfailure99
Hope everything goes right with your Life stuff. Also you might wana update your ref with my AV. I'm VARY much enjoying being a tiny Labtech.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:49 pm
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99

- moving possibly

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

ahhh busy busy, we understand! hope everything goes well AND WE'LL HAVE A MASSIVE PARTY WHEN YOU COME BACK heart

We will go house hopping! But yes, I won't be able to do much this month.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:51 pm
Mills XI
systemfailure99
Hope everything goes right with your Life stuff. Also you might wana update your ref with my AV. I'm VARY much enjoying being a tiny Labtech.
So for sure you want this guy? If you change your mind again when I come back let me know! I think I'll start drawing you guys again.

Life is doing just fine. I got another job offer at the company I work at so lets hope this one goes through...I'll be moving to the architecture department if it does.  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games