Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:00 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② םαч тιмє sкιρ }

ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ①④тн

םαч ① σғ ① υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑨
( ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:05 pm

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Office
With: Alone
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Shorts, black shirt, tennis shoes
Items: Wallet, cell phone
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Another day of checking through papers. Akira's most hated part of the job. Signing off on the last one, he shifted the stack together before standing up and stretching.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:59 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin walked into the gym and took a deep breath before walked over to the counter, he then signed himself up for the year membership offer before forking over the cash. Even though Razputin wasn't comfortable spending this much money this fast he did need some way to stay in shape.

After everything was set up Razputin went into the changing room and changed into his workout clothes before walking over to the pull up bar and beginning his first of many sets.

[Mood]: Focused [With]: nobody [Money]: $840 [Wearing]: Track pants, Long sleeve workout shirt, gloves, runners and glasses [dating]: nobody  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:03 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:07 am

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Office
With: Alone
Mood: Contemplating
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, bandages around arms (off)
Items: None
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

One thing was certain to distract Akira; work. It had been a while, more time than he should have spent, since he was here. At least with the paperwork and calls he could get his mind away from his worries, better than falling into drink. Not that he has, but it was just one of the obvious options.Names, membership numbers, equipment information... Load himself full of this and eventually he'd lose track of what he was worried on, he hoped.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:39 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carmen was beginning to second guess her decision to practice both ballet and kick boxing on the same day. Still, she was almost weary to skip a day of the former practice, and very well didn't want to give up her newly acquired skill. Sure she could throw hands, as it was said now and days, but this art was far more reformed- not to mention a binding hobby between Hakem and herself. Speaking of which, he hadn't shown up or called for the last few lessons, and that worried her. Regardless, she felt nearly like she was out to overexert her own body. Which wasn't easy, mind you! Both practices were simply demanding, and on days where she practiced both rather than lay ballet aside, she felt sorta rubbery after. With a sigh, the wolf waved goodbye to her instructor and headed towards the locker room, going inside to disrobe and head to the sauna for a good fifteen minutes of relaxation. While she tucked her clothes into her locker, she quickly checked her phone to see if Felix had gotten her tag. She wasn't sure he was media savvy, afterall, an account required that he use his real name. Hm~ Even if he didn't, or couldn't comment, she was at least sure he'd seen it. She giggled, closing her locker with the device inside before continuing along to the next room.

She knew it would be hot, that was kinda the point, but with her body being what temperature it was, the dancer was certainly baking before too long. Maybe fifteen minutes was a bad choice? Groaning, she laid flat on the long bench, squinting against the sea of steam rolling over each curve of her toweled form. Yes, ten minutes would be far more generous! Carmen glanced around for a clock, but with the amount of moisture she wasn't likely to see one inside this room. Hopping up, she padded over to the door, peeking out into the cool air for the clock across the hall. Salvation! She skipped out the doorway, prancing along the hall back to her locker. After a shower and a quick change of clothes, the blue haired maiden was on her way out the door again.

[exit]

Home: 1216 Pasadena
                                  Clothes/Vehicle: TBA ||| Street Queen
                                  Money:--$$
                                  Mood: Casual, inquisitive

Quote:

Quote:

Master Kiro II

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Location: Fiddle's Gym | Mood: Tired, Curious | Outfit | Single

⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙

Jon stifled a yawn and eagerly stretched, another day in the new town he called home. Thankfully the people he'd run into in the last few days had been nice and some even willing to give a helping hand in his moving process. The man quickly shuffled his way across the sidewalk, passing a few other early bird-folk out and about. Today was his first day at the local Gym, hopefully it wasn't trashy or anything. Watching a few other people come in and out of the large building, Jon quickly followed suit, stepping into the Gym and looking around. It wasn't very crowded since it was so early in the morning but he liked the quiet. He paced around before deciding to head towards an empty area with a basketball hoop and a few balls laying around.

Jon squatted down and grabbed a ball, twirling it on his finger lightly before practicing his dribbling. It had been some time since he'd played basketball or even practiced for that matter. Catching the ball, Jon looked around to see if anyone was watching before playfully levitating the ball in his hand before tossing it up from the three point line. Jon looked quite pleased with himself as the ball went through the net, at least his new powers could be used for party tricks.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        With a groan, summer pushed open the doors to the gym. She usually wasn't the 'gym' types, but due to the crappy weather, she figured this would be her best option. Plus, she was curious to see if the place was decent or not. If it was, she may consider actually getting herself a membership. It wasn't like she needed the space to work out since she ran with Baxter every morning. No.. She was curious to check out the gym this place had and see how big it was or to see if this place had a dance studio like the last gym she was a member of. With her new job at The Captain's deck, she was going to have to practice her dancing and her house was just much too small for that. Stepping inside, she glanced around before she went to go look for the gym. It didn't take long before she found it. Opening the door, she would freeze as she saw someone was already in there. The raven haired young woman stared at him, a slight look of shock on her face, though it wasn't because of the levitating ball. In fact, she came in just as the ball went through the net. No, she was staring because he looked just like Kai... but... it couldn't possibly be him. Her brother was back in Hawaii, plus this guy was too old to be him and this guy had blue eyes like she did. Her brother had dark brown eyes. It was then that Summer realized she was staring and probably looked like a huge weirdo, causing her to blush darkly. Crap..

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile | here tab dating nobody tab wearing Gym time tab ooc Haha! Yay for awkward first meetings!
                                                                        name
                                                                        Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:50 pm
User Image

⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙ ⊚ ⊙

Jon heard the door open a ways back right as the ball made the net. Turning his head, the man saw a woman seeming about his age, Jon waved at the woman and flashed a toothy smile. Had she seen him testing his powers? He still didn't exactly know who or what was like him, supernatural and all. Jon decided not to overthink it and made his way to the woman, ball in hand. Seeing how there really wasn't anyone else to play with, the man held out the ball to her and twirled it playfully. "Didn't expect anyone here this early if I'm honest." He said before letting the ball bounce towards the woman. It'd be nice to break a sweat in a game of one on one, the only other work out he'd had in the last few days was moving heavy furniture; though thankfully his ability came quite in handy during the long long process. "I suppose I should introduce myself though, stranger walking up to you and tossing you a basket ball is strange after all...Eheh... I-I'm Jonathan but most people just call me Jon." He said, putting his now free hand out to shake and using his other hand to rub the nape of his neck awkwardly.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer's startled look turned into a more relaxed one when the male turned to look at her. She expected him to call her a weirdo, but instead he just stated that he didn't expect anyone else to be here. "Ah. Yeah. I feel getting my workout done in the morning is the best. I'm more relaxed." She said, blushing just slightly. Had he not noticed her staring? Judging from how not weirded out he was, she was going to guess he hadn't. Which was good! The young woman was slightly surprised when he bounced the ball towards her, but she managed to catch it before chuckling a little. "I've experienced stranger." She said before smiling. "Nice to meet you Jon. I'm Summer." She said, letting go of the ball with one of her hands and shaking his hand. "Just to warn you though. I always failed the basketball portion of Gym class." She said with a chuckle. "I always got smacked in the head with the ball." She was more into swimming and a dancing rather than 'team' sports. Actually, she hasn't played actual basketball since high school.

x profile | here tab dating nobody tab wearing Gym time tab ooc -
                                                                        name
                                                                        Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:14 pm
User Image

Jon idly stretched an arm after shaking Summers hand. Working out in the mornings definitely helped get his blood going and gave him the energy to start the day. He slightly chuckled at her remark of stranger things happening. He definitely could vouch for finding stranger things in life. His bright gaze trailed down and back up before resting on Summers blue eyes. "So Summer, how long have you been in town? What do you do? Family? Hob-... S-sorry I'm rambling.." He said as he stepped over to grab another basketball. Jon playfully dribbled the ball between his legs a few times as he made his way back to his new interesting acquaintance. Jon grinned, stopping in front of Summer and spinning the ball on his index finger. "Hmm...Well if you're not the greatest at head to head...How about a game of Horse or something?" He asked. It wouldn't be all that fun if she was as bad as she said.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer looked at Jon before smiling a bit as he started asking some questions. When he apologized for rambling, she would chuckle a little bit. "It's fine and I've been here for about a month and I am currently working at The Captain's Deck. It's a really cool bar." She said before rubbing her arm a little bit. "As far as family goes I have my brother, but it's been years since we've actually spoken face to face." She said softly. "I also have my dog Baxter." Baxter was practically her entire life. She loved that dog so much, of course she loved her little brother too, but she hasn't seen him in 13 years. They were practically strangers. She hoped to see him again one day though. She heard he was engaged and they were thinking of having kids in the future. Turning her attention to Jon again, she would smile. "Yeah, that sounds like a better idea. That way, I might not loose horribly." She chuckled.

x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Gym time tab ooc -
                                                                        name
                                                                        Lord Yozo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games