Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:57 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina laughs a friendly chuckle.*
"Oh, no need to vorry about zat. Zere are rules for zese kind of disputes. Blood ees not to be spilled, except in a duel. Only unpleasantries and discomforts are permitted. I only intend to make her suffer in any vay I can, until she decides zat Lord Aidar eesn't vorth all ze trouble. Ees eet not ze same in other cultures and even among the beasts of ze vild? Two compete with each other for a mate, and ze one who does not endure withdraws and let's zeir rival claim ze mate? Though eet may at times seem a beet extreme, Ees it not said zat all ees fair een love and war? Tees merely a natural competition. Eef she gives up and stays away from Lord Aidar, zen all my harassments of her and her friends vill cease."
*Mina then raises her hand in friendship.*
*veronica takes her hand and shakes it. All the while Vanessa stands behind aidar in some intangible black laced undergarments,nodding her head deep in thought, *
Vanessa: ok then, got what I need, now it's been 10 minutes I believe aidar, anything else we need to do?

"Na quite."
*Says Aidar, looking to the east and seen the sin still peaking over the mountains.*
"Ah'd say we still ave aboot 5 minutes left.... Ave ye eaten yet, Lady Vanessa?"
(The ten minutes will not be up, until the sun and it's light have completely dissipated from view, making it night. Once that happens we leave immediately. However, because Kai is acting as our guide and leading the way, I am stalling for when he can get back and make a post stating that night has fallen and start leading us. I will wait for him a little longer, but, If i get too impatient, He has given me permission to autopilot his character. However, I never really did like doing that. I only did it, when I felt it was absolute necessary. I would prefer that he return to control his own character.)
User Image
*Mina holds Veronica's hand with both of hers as she shakes it. She then reaches her left arm past veronica's right arm and gestures toward the banquet behind her, with her hand open and palm up.*
"They said your name is veronica?"
*She asks.*
"Come! let us eat together! Lord Aidar has provided us quite a selection. Ve have pork, ve have venison, ve have pheasant and rabbit and bear. Ve have just about any form of produce you can zink of... You must try our mead, eet's made from honey!"

Vanessa: i would like to join you two, i need to eat something

User Image
*Mina immediately turns around to face Vanessa and visciously scowls at her, almost snarling, but then notices Aidar watching her. His ears are flat and his tail is slapping against the ground as he seems to stare right thrue her with deep piercing blue eyes. She turns her head away from him to loo right and clenches her fists, digging her claws into the palms of her own hands, causing blood to trickle down her fingers and drip from her knuckles.*
"Fine."
*She growls.*
"I Vill agree to a truce. No fighting when at meal, but once you're done, I Vant you to remove your filth from my sight!"

"Na bickerin, either."
*Adds Aidar.*
"Na insultin, na arguin, nothin! Ah want ye all ta enjoy a peaceful meal. If ye can na say anythin nice, then you damn well better na say anythin at all, if you do na wanna be losin yer teeth, again! Am Ah clear?"
*Mina looks back up at Aidar.*
"My lord, I vill not lie for you."
*She says.*
"I'm na askin ye to."
*Aidar answers.*
"Be true ta yer feelins, but if they be harmful ta others, then ye keep them bottled up an say nothin.'
"Then for you, I vill give you this moment of peace."
*Mina answers. she then looks at Vanessa with just a grumpy expression on her face.*
"Do vhat ye want."
*She says, and then turns back to Veronica.*
"have you ever had mead, before?"
*She asks. Aidar then sighs and starts to swish his tail gently as his ears rest at the sides of the top of his head.*

Veronica: I have^^ centuries ago,
*vanessa looks both confused and annoyed*
Vanessa: if it is my outfit you are disgusted with I can change it, aidar here is somewhat annoyed of what I wear, *sighs* so was karack kreutz

*A smile appears on Aidar's muzzle and he give an amused chuckle as he recognizes the door that Vanessa has opened up with the utterance of that name and Mina spins around to say something but Aidar cuts her off.*
"Actually, Ah think ye be lookin fierce bonnie in tha dress, Vanessa. A real feek. Nudity is na a tayboo among me people, remember? So it dunnae matter wha ye wear, so long as it na be wolfsbane or red roses. It's fairly common fo hunters ta go naked when out in the wild, Ah've done it meself, and the Rangers all patrol in the nude. Well... Most o them."
*Aidar then looks at Mina.
User Image
"Zese cloths are not for modesty."
*Mina says.*
"Zey serve as armor and eendicate my rank. If I vas of any lower birz, I vould be naked even as ve speak. But, enough abou zat... Who did you say complained about ze vay you dress?"
(Aidar is not Scottish. The icewolves have a mainly Celtic-Norse culture, and as such, just like how people from the British Isles come with many diffrent accents, such as Cockney, British, Scottish, Irish, manx, Orkney, ect; the realm of Avnove had many diffrent provinces that were divided up by what accent the majority of inhabitants had. Aidar came from a province that was like a mix between Scottish and irish. As such he has an accent that is a mix of the two and has a vocabulary that consists of both Irish and scottish slang. With that said, now that I have looked up Celtic slang and Jargon, My text for Aidar's dialogue is going to change a bit. For those who don't understand, Aidar is complementing vanessa. Bonnie is Scottish Slang for "pretty or beautiful", feek is Irish for "a gorgeous girl", and Both use the word "fierce" to express extremity. Extra fun Tidbit, Mina comes from a province where the common accent was a mix of German and Norwegian. Her voice is actually inspired by Ice, from Justice league international. She is supposed to sound exactly like her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE5DbmcrLpo )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:55 am
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

"Na quite."
*Says Aidar, looking to the east and seen the sin still peaking over the mountains.*
"Ah'd say we still ave aboot 5 minutes left.... Ave ye eaten yet, Lady Vanessa?"
(The ten minutes will not be up, until the sun and it's light have completely dissipated from view, making it night. Once that happens we leave immediately. However, because Kai is acting as our guide and leading the way, I am stalling for when he can get back and make a post stating that night has fallen and start leading us. I will wait for him a little longer, but, If i get too impatient, He has given me permission to autopilot his character. However, I never really did like doing that. I only did it, when I felt it was absolute necessary. I would prefer that he return to control his own character.)
User Image
*Mina holds Veronica's hand with both of hers as she shakes it. She then reaches her left arm past veronica's right arm and gestures toward the banquet behind her, with her hand open and palm up.*
*She asks.*
"Come! let us eat together! Lord Aidar has provided us quite a selection. Ve have pork, ve have venison, ve have pheasant and rabbit and bear. Ve have just about any form of produce you can zink of... You must try our mead, eet's made from honey!"

User Image
*Mina immediately turns around to face Vanessa and visciously scowls at her, almost snarling, but then notices Aidar watching her. His ears are flat and his tail is slapping against the ground as he seems to stare right thrue her with deep piercing blue eyes. She turns her head away from him to loo right and clenches her fists, digging her claws into the palms of her own hands, causing blood to trickle down her fingers and drip from her knuckles.*
"Fine."
*She growls.*
"I Vill agree to a truce. No fighting when at meal, but once you're done, I Vant you to remove your filth from my sight!"

"Na bickerin, either."
*Adds Aidar.*
"Na insultin, na arguin, nothin! Ah want ye all ta enjoy a peaceful meal. If ye can na say anythin nice, then you damn well better na say anythin at all, if you do na wanna be losin yer teeth, again! Am Ah clear?"
*She says.*
"I'm na askin ye to."
*Aidar answers.*
"Be true ta yer feelins, but if they be harmful ta others, then ye keep them bottled up an say nothin.'
*Mina answers. she then looks at Vanessa with just a grumpy expression on her face.*
"Do vhat ye want."
*She asks. Aidar then sighs and starts to swish his tail gently as his ears rest at the sides of the top of his head.*

Vanessa: if it is my outfit you are disgusted with I can change it, aidar here is somewhat annoyed of what I wear, *sighs* so was karack kreutz

*A smile appears on Aidar's muzzle and he give an amused chuckle as he recognizes the door that Vanessa has opened up with the utterance of that name and Mina spins around to say something but Aidar cuts her off.*
"Actually, Ah think ye be lookin fierce bonnie in tha dress, Vanessa. A real feek. Nudity is na a tayboo among me people, remember? So it dunnae matter wha ye wear, so long as it na be wolfsbane or red roses. It's fairly common fo hunters ta go naked when out in the wild, Ah've done it meself, and the Rangers all patrol in the nude. Well... Most o them."
User Image
*Mina says.*
"Zey serve as armor and eendicate my rank. If I vas of any lower birz, I vould be naked even as ve speak. But, enough abou zat... Who did you say complained about ze vay you dress?"
(Aidar is not Scottish. The icewolves have a mainly Celtic-Norse culture, and as such, just like how people from the British Isles come with many diffrent accents, such as Cockney, British, Scottish, Irish, manx, Orkney, ect; the realm of Avnove had many diffrent provinces that were divided up by what accent the majority of inhabitants had. Aidar came from a province that was like a mix between Scottish and irish. As such he has an accent that is a mix of the two and has a vocabulary that consists of both Irish and scottish slang. With that said, now that I have looked up Celtic slang and Jargon, My text for Aidar's dialogue is going to change a bit. For those who don't understand, Aidar is complementing vanessa. Bonnie is Scottish Slang for "pretty or beautiful", feek is Irish for "a gorgeous girl", and Both use the word "fierce" to express extremity. Extra fun Tidbit, Mina comes from a province where the common accent was a mix of German and Norwegian. Her voice is actually inspired by Ice, from Justice league international. She is supposed to sound exactly like her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE5DbmcrLpo )

*with a smile*
Vanessa: his name is karack kreutz, then the reason your calling and addressing me as "filth" is.... because of my actions? *vanessa removes her smile and gives her a serious and annoyed look* or maybe because I'm a half breed? (Vanessa's voice)
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
At 9 minutes in
https://youtu.be/BHBdSjR-_8A  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:27 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

"Na quite."
User Image
*She asks.*

User Image
"Fine."
*She growls.*

"Na bickerin, either."
*Adds Aidar.*
*She says.*
"I'm na askin ye to."
*Aidar answers.*
"Do vhat ye want."

User Image
*Mina says.*

*with a smile*
Vanessa: his name is karack kreutz, then the reason your calling and addressing me as "filth" is.... because of my actions? *vanessa removes her smile and gives her a serious and annoyed look* or maybe because I'm a half breed? (Vanessa's voice)
At 9 minutes in

User Image
*Mina keeps a calm face as she she explains, remembering her promise to Aidar to remain peaceful for the moment. Though she did not make an outright pledge to do so, she still said that she would, and to do otherwise than what she says that she will do would stain her honor, for although lies are not unheard of among her people, the are unthinkable and liars are greatly shunned by society.*
"Zat may be part of eet. You have a mixed smell of Brydevolf and something feline. I can only guess zat vone of your parents was a verevolfen rogue which would likely mean zat your conception was a violent and non-permanent union. Or vone of your parents was an Icevolf exile, which vould make you genetic vaste. Offspring of vhat would be our creemeenal eleement, eef ve actually tolerated zer exeestence. My people have a name for your eelk... "Droch Sæd" Ze "bad seed". Your kind are unwanted among my people, and vould not be velcome among us, even as a beggar. I cannot even understand how it ess that Lord Aidar can even tolerate you?"
"Di ye really wanna know?"
"Aidar growls. Mina then looks at him with a puzzled expression on her face.*
"It's because Ah'm ONE OF THEM!"
*Mina's eyes go wide."
"Ah too have been exiled, o me oon free will! Ah rejected our ways, left the forest, consorted wit vampires,who also be related to me by blood! Ah be nae different than they."
"My lord, I'm sorry, I ment no disrespect. I-"
"Ye may ave meant nae disrespect ta me, bu tha disrespect was none the less paid! :X "
"I'm sorry, I'll never speak of eet again!"
*Mina then looks back to Vanessa.*
"Anyvay, that ees only a possible reason vhy I call you filth. I don't really care who or vhat your parents are. Ze real reason Vhy I treat you like Scheisse is because you are a friend of zat straw haired peeg, Ragnarok. Eff I make you suffer, them I make her suffer... I also now belive you to be a liar, as ze legendary Karack deesappeared from Gaia over 7,000 years ago and by now would have been dead for centuries, before you could have even been born! No doubt, you have read our heestory and are futilely attempting to use eet against me... stare But, zat ees to be put to ze side for now. Ve are to eat een peace an not fight for now. Come, let us eat."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*Mina asks as she tuns to Aidar. Aidar then turns to Vanessa.**
"Di ye wan Ah should tell her, or should ye?"
*He asks.*
"This be gettin too funny."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Fine."
*She growls.*

"Na bickerin, either."
*Adds Aidar.*
*She says.*
"I'm na askin ye to."
*Aidar answers.*
"Do vhat ye want."

User Image
*Mina says.*

*with a smile*
At 9 minutes in

User Image
*Mina keeps a calm face as she she explains, remembering her promise to Aidar to remain peaceful for the moment. Though she did not make an outright pledge to do so, she still said that she would, and to do otherwise than what she says that she will do would stain her honor, for although lies are not unheard of among her people, the are unthinkable and liars are greatly shunned by society.*
"Zat may be part of eet. You have a mixed smell of Brydevolf and something feline. I can only guess zat vone of your parents was a verevolfen rogue which would likely mean zat your conception was a violent and non-permanent union. Or vone of your parents was an Icevolf exile, which vould make you genetic vaste. Offspring of vhat would be our creemeenal eleement, eef ve actually tolerated zer exeestence. My people have a name for your eelk... "Droch Sæd" Ze "bad seed". Your kind are unwanted among my people, and vould not be velcome among us, even as a beggar. I cannot even understand how it ess that Lord Aidar can even tolerate you?"
*Mina's eyes go wide."
"Ah too have been exiled, o me oon free will! Ah rejected our ways, left the forest, consorted wit vampires,who also be related to me by blood! Ah be nae different than they."
"Ye may ave meant nae disrespect ta me, bu tha disrespect was none the less paid! :X "
"Anyvay, that ees only a possible reason vhy I call you filth. I don't really care who or vhat your parents are. Ze real reason Vhy I treat you like Scheisse is because you are a friend of zat straw haired peeg, Ragnarok. Eff I make you suffer, them I make her suffer... I also now belive you to be a liar, as ze legendary Karack deesappeared from Gaia over 7,000 years ago and by now would have been dead for centuries, before you could have even been born! No doubt, you have read our heestory and are futilely attempting to use eet against me... stare But, zat ees to be put to ze side for now. Ve are to eat een peace an not fight for now. Come, let us eat."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*He asks.*

Vanessa: she would believe you more if you tell her, if she needs more proof, i can give it to her^^  

VanessaXross

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
"Ok, tha's good."
*Aileen says as she lowers her hands.*
"Keep that up you two."
*She then dips a spong in the boiling water and then sits down on the Zurg's cot with it's head in her lap. She sets the sponge aside and carefully unwraps the Zurg's bandage, revealing a charred stump where it's arm used to be and and shredded burned flesh on the chest. Wadding up the bandage, she tosses it into the boiling water and then tilting the Zurg's torso into a a half sitting position, she takes the warm sponge and proceeds to gently wash tit's wound.*
"Greagus?"
*She calls out.*

*The reclining mountain of of a Warg had just finished his portions and was gnawing on a rib bone, when his ears perk upo and he suddely freezes as he hears Aileen call for him. Setting his bone down he gets up and lumbers over to her.*
"Can you get me Luminova's first aid kit?"
*She asks the warg as she pats down the Zurg's wound with the hot sponge.*
*Greagus sniffs about the hospice searching for Luminova's scent for a bit and upon finding it, follows it's trail. Once it starts to lead him northeast, he realizes that he's following the direction that Luminova went and turns around to follows it in the direction that she came from. Eventuall, he comes to a first aid kit and satisfied with what he found, picks the whole thing up between his jaws and takes it to Aileen.*

*Aileen takes the first-aid kit from Greagus and opening it, takes out some fresh bandages and salve for treating burns from and applies the salve to the Zurg's wounds.*
"Ah think those bandages be boiled enough, now."
*She says to Sha and bane, as she wraps the new bandages around the Zurg's chest and shoulder.*
"The two o ye should be goin on ta feed and tend ta some more patients. Ah'll be with ye, shortly."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:42 pm
(*veronica starts eating some popcorn waiting for the upcomming drama*)  

VanessaXross

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image
*Luminova and the Shadow knight continue to cuddle on their log while watching the sunset.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:17 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina says.*

*with a smile*
At 9 minutes in

User Image
*Mina's eyes go wide."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*He asks.*

Vanessa: she would believe you more if you tell her, if she needs more proof, i can give it to her^^

(I'm going to visit my mom for a religious activity that we call family study, where we red a little bit in one of our religious books. We are currently reading in a book called Jesus: The Way, the Truth, the Life. It's a compilation of what I believe you would call the 4 gospels, in chronological order and told in the modern tongue of today. We do this every friday and afterwards, we watch a vid or two or listen to an audio book- just spend time together. So, I'm going to be gone for about 4 hours. )

(* with a tablet veronica takes a picture of everyone in the rp*
Veronica: so.... who is everyone based off of)  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:50 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Fine."
*She growls.*

"Na bickerin, either."
*Adds Aidar.*
*She says.*
"I'm na askin ye to."
*Aidar answers.*
"Do vhat ye want."

User Image
*Mina says.*

*with a smile*
At 9 minutes in

User Image
*Mina's eyes go wide."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*Mina asks as she tuns to Aidar. Aidar then turns to Vanessa.*
*He asks.*

Vanessa: she would believe you more if you tell her, if she needs more proof, I can give it to her^^

"Very well."
*Aidar says. He then steps near Mina placing both his hands on her shoulders, which causes her heart to skip a beat.*
"Mina..."
*Aidar says, looking into her face.*
"Vannesa here, is the daughteron of the legendaryl Lycan warrior, Karack Kreutz and the the Greymalkin warrior, Valerie from the Crystal Wars, and she be over 6,000 years old. The gods o the world tha Karack was banished ta by King Belial have blessed her with the gift o resurrection... Every time she grows old and dies over the centuries, she then resurrects and her body is restored to the body of a wee babe."
*Her face goes completely blank and she just stands there like a vegetable, But Aidar knows that she's just still taking it all in. He then smiles and decides to give her one last push.*
"tha's right..."
*He says.*
"All this time, ye've been beratin the oldest livin full blooded Kreutz in existance!"
User Image
Mina's eyes slowly go wide enough to pop out of her head, her ears hang down, and she slowly makes a frown that seems to hang down off of her chin, making a literal long face as her jaw drops completely down in absolute horror as she now realizes the full severity of her actions. She just stands there like that, horror stricken and still as a statue.*
"Mina?"
*Aidar asks.*
Miina?"
*Aidar then lets his left hand drop to his side and brings his right hand in front of her eyes and snaps his figures 4 times, before waving his palm, trying to get a reaction from her. Un able to feal any breath goning from her, he then puts his index and middle fingers on her neck and quickly pulls away, his grey human eyes wide with shock. Grabbing her by the shoulders again, he bends and puts his right ear to her chest.*
"Fack me, She's got nae pulse! eek "
*He shouts.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:07 pm
VanessaXross

I'll tell you some of my characters. But you'll have to guess the rest. Aidar is based off of Superman(Strength, speed, super hearing, invulnerability, heat vision, freezing breath, flight, and empowered by the sun) and my self, with trace elements of Robin hood, Domon kashu (Burning claws), Goku (my playful side and sense of justice), Simon Belmont (red hair and a family history of fighting evil), and Tarzan. (my wild side and high intelligence)

Mr. Stubbs is based off of my cat, who is now dead.

(Mina is is based off off of a cute picture of a werewolf girl I say on the net and really liked.)

(Tyrius is based mainly off of Count Dracula (charisma&power) and Frieza (terror and wrath), with a few elements from Dr. Doom (pride), Lex Luthor (cunning), Randal Flagg (insanity), and the Saiyan, Turles (Tyrius is Turles with a roman twist to it), and Megatron(ambition)

(Armageddon is based entirely off of Doomsday. )

(Lucia Keres is actually a completely original character who's origins are steeped in Greek mythology. She was originally supposed to be the partner of the plague demon, Nero Pazuzu and was going to just be a signature, but It was impossible to equip the account's avatar to resemble Nero. So the account's name was changed from Nero Pazuzu to lucia Keres, the account was given a sex change and vampirized, and Nero became the signature and fell in status to Lucia's assistant. )

(Lady Nyla eaton was based off of my cousin who died from the Hunti-virus. her daughter Aileen is based off of Supergirl, hence her account''s similar name to mine)

(Ulfris is based off of Conan)
(that's all I'm telling for now. You'll have to guess the rest.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina says.*

*with a smile*
At 9 minutes in

User Image
*Mina's eyes go wide."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*He asks.*

Vanessa: she would believe you more if you tell her, if she needs more proof, I can give it to her^^

"Very well."
*Aidar says. He then steps near Mina placing both his hands on her shoulders, which causes her heart to skip a beat.*
"Mina..."
"Vannesa here, is the daughteron of the legendaryl Lycan warrior, Karack Kreutz and the the Greymalkin warrior, Valerie from the Crystal Wars, and she be over 6,000 years old. The gods o the world tha Karack was banished ta by King Belial have blessed her with the gift o resurrection... Every time she grows old and dies over the centuries, she then resurrects and her body is restored to the body of a wee babe."
*Her face goes completely blank and she just stands there like a vegetable, But Aidar knows that she's just still taking it all in. He then smiles and decides to give her one last push.*
"tha's right..."
*He says.*
"All this time, ye've been beratin the oldest livin full blooded Kreutz in existance!"
User Image
Mina's eyes slowly go wide enough to pop out of her head, her ears hang down, and she slowly makes a frown that seems to hang down off of her chin, making a literal long face as her jaw drops completely down in absolute horror as she now realizes the full severity of her actions. She just stands there like that, horror stricken and still as a statue.*
"Mina?"
*Aidar asks.*
Miina?"
*Aidar then lets his left hand drop to his side and brings his right hand in front of her eyes and snaps his figures 4 times, before waving his palm, trying to get a reaction from her. Un able to feal any breath goning from her, he then puts his index and middle fingers on her neck and quickly pulls away, his grey human eyes wide with shock. Grabbing her by the shoulders again, he bends and puts his right ear to her chest.*
*He shouts.*

Veronica: ok, that kind of shtick is stuff, Michael Bay, shyamalan, and uwe ball wont even touch, *sigh* ok one deus ex machina coming up
*veronica rubs her hands together and you hear some charging sound...*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:29 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross

I'll tell you some of my characters. But you'll have to guess the rest. Aidar is based off of Superman(Strength, speed, super hearing, invulnerability, heat vision, freezing breath, flight, and empowered by the sun- oh, and the atmosphere of security he heroically projects) and my self, with trace elements of Robin hood, Domon kashu (Burning claws), Goku (my playful side and sense of justice and also the atmosphere of security he heroically projects.) and Simon Belmont (red hair and a family history of fighting evil)
Mr. Stubbs is based off of my cat, who is now dead.

(Mina is based off of of a cute picture of a werewolf girl I saw on the net and really liked. And the Ice wolf practice of arranged marriages and forming blood alliances was inspired by Fank Herburt's Dune, and A Game of Thrones (Especially where Rob Stark was supposed to marry this guy's daughter, and instead fell in love with another woman and married her, instead. Had a real ******** up ending. Damn you, Martin.Terry brooks is far more worthy of the title "American Tolkien" than you, and If Terry isn't American, then it's Pierce Anthony! )

(Tyrius is based mainly off of Count Dracula (charisma&power) and Frieza (terror and wrath), with a few elements from Dr. Doom (pride), Lex Luthor (cunning), Randal Flagg (insanity), and the Saiyan, Turles (Tyrius is Turles with a roman twist to it), and Megatron(ambition)

(Armageddon is based entirely off of Doomsday. )

(Lucia Keres is actually a completely original character who's origins are steeped in Greek mythology. She was originally supposed to be the partner of the plague demon, Nero Pazuzu and was going to just be a signature, but It was impossible to equip the account's avatar to resemble Nero. So the account's name was changed from Nero Pazuzu to lucia Keres, the account was given a sex change and vampirized, and Nero became the signature and fell in status to Lucia's assistant. )

(Lady Nyla eaton was based off of my cousin who died from the Hunti-virus. her daughter Aileen is based off of Supergirl, hence her account''s simular name to mine)
(that's all I'm telling for now. You'll have to guess the rest.)
Veronica: ok then lets check out vanessa.......  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:47 am
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*Mina says.*

*with a smile*
At 9 minutes in

User Image
*Mina's eyes go wide."
*Aidar chuckles.*
"Vhat ees so funny?"
*He asks.*

"Very well."
"Mina..."
"tha's right..."
*He says.*
User Image
"Mina?"
*Aidar asks.*
Miina?"
*He shouts.*

Veronica: ok, that kind of shtick is stuff, Michael Bay, shyamalan, and uwe ball wont even touch, *sigh* ok one deus ex machina coming up
*veronica rubs her hands together and you hear some charging sound.

User Image
Before Veronica can make her move, Mina suddenly throws back her head and screams out in hysteria, making Aidar jump back as she grabs her cranium with both hands, digging her claws into her scalp and falls to her knees.*
"Dummkopf!!!"
*She screams.*
Eeedeeot! Moron! buffoon! I deedn't I deedn't! No, no, no!!! Nien! Nien!"
*Mina then proceeds to curse in Norse as she hammers at the ground with her fists.*
"Verdammt! Verdammt! Piefke Mist in einem Hut! Dumm idiotisch dummkopf wertlose Fotze von einem dummen Arsch dumm einparken Piefke Hündin! Sie scherzen mich! Sie scheißen mich! Scheiße auf mich! Verdammte verdammte verdammte Hölle! Scheiße, die verworrene verworrene Fotze, die Sie Piefke trat in sie bis zu Ihren verdammten Hüften Sie wertlose Scheiße essen Piefke dumb-a**! Schmutzig, lausig - wie ekelhaft! Was für ein dreckiger Trick! Ich bin gefickt! Ich bin gefickt! Sht wird den Fan treffen! Die Hölle wird los! Ich bin gefickt! Ich bin gefickt!"
*Now reduced to a blithering idiot, she crawls over to Vanessa, Sobbing and weeping as she repeatedly kisses her feat!*
"verzeihen! verzeihen! Entschuldigung! Barmherzigkeit! Verzeihen Sie, hassen Sie nicht hassen Sie verzeihen Sie verzeihen Sie bitte verzeihen Sie bitte! Entschuldigt!"
*She cries, inbetween kisses.*
(Note: Vanessa should be able to understand everything Mina is saying, as she is Norse, herself and this language was quite commonly spoken by Ulfris, Karack, and their kin in the times of the Crystal Wars, all the way up to the Dark Ages. )  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games