Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Silver l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Little Sachi nodded her little head in agreement to her mother and nana Silver. I will be a gwood giwl!! I pwomise!!! Sayuri smiled and bounced her little girl gently on her hip, causing Sachi to laugh and clap her hands happily. Sachi sweetie, we are going o be staying at David's for awhile until our hole can get fixed... Heheh would you like Nana Silver to babysit you some more? The chef turned her attention to Silver with a faint blush on her face. H-he told me he plans to treat Sachi like she was his own... t-that's good right? I haven't dated anyone since she was born... w-what do I do? The poor woman was acting like she was new to the dating scene... well she kinda was in a way.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:25 am

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happier |
∑ Thoughts →→| Granny mode~ |
∑ Items →→| Y'ferreals Axe, Belial's Ring, Irmata's Sword, Dahak's Shield, and Tiamat's Horn |
∑ People Near By →→| Sachi, Sayuri, |
∑ O.o.c. →→| Sorry Im having huge writers block |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

Smiling at Sachi, the smiled faded away to a more puzzled looked when Sayuri talked about the dating scene. Sayuri was asking her about dating tips and advice?! Tilting her head to the side, Silver place a hand on chin started to go deep into thought. "Well Dating par say for me is probably much different from how humans quote unquote date. If he said he I willing to take Sachi in as his own, then thats a good sign...I'd say go with it!~ Just letting you know, the last time I dated was probably a couple thousand years ago~" Silver chuckled a bit before patting Sayuri on the head. "You're going to be just fine, just let everything happen naturally. If it works it works, if not, you'll know." Silver smiled and had a thought pop back into her head. "Sayuri dear, I must tend too an important matter before the time passes by. Stay safe and remember to call for me if you need me. Sachi, Nana Silver will be back later okay. Be good for me~" Silver smiled gave both Sayuri and Sachi a hug and a kiss on the cheek. stepping away from the two, Silver opened a rift and walked into as it closed behind her.

-Exit-

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:33 pm

l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri thought about what Silver said. Let everything happen naturally huh? Looking to her daughter, Sayuri smiled and leaned down to pick her up. Alright sweetie, lets go get settled into our new room shall we? Sachi nodded as her mother picked her up and clung to her tightly. Otay mommy!

-Exit-

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:09 am

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:16 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Eachother l Item/s ➤: Cooking Stuff l Current Form ➤: Human

Pots and pans rang out throughout the halls; there was certainly something happening in the kitchen. The delicious smell of home made baked goods started to waft from the door way. A woman with long brown hair and glasses was hard at work baking a cake, while her cute little girl was watching from the counter. Mama? Do I get to twy da cake? the little girl asked as she watched her mother start to whip up the frosting. It was a strawberry frosting, which would be accompanied by fresh strawberries and some chocolate chips. Hehe of course you can sweet~ the mother cooed.

-Edit-

After a long day of cooking, it was finally time to put Sachi to bed. Picking her little girl up, Sayuri walked out of the kitchen to her room to put her little girl to sleep.

-Exit-

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►...Fake... ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Yuki's letter. Memory removal potion 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►I made slight changes to the posting layout it's meant to be black now :3 and the quote is different aswell

"Life's a b***h, isn't it? I was a fool to think I had a place here."

Xerath walked into the kitchen and took off his jacket to cool himself down, he wasn't in the open anymore it was quite warm inside so the jacket wasn't needed. He placed on the counter and took out a vial from his pocket and popped it open. Immediately releasing its scent, a sweet honey like scent with a hint of barries. "All that's left is a small piece of me." Xerath placed his thumb on the exposed top and shook the potion well turning it from translucent to blue. "Now it's complete..." This potion was complex, to complex for Xerath to make, so he obviously got some help from someone else. Who? Well, that's for whoever is interested to find out. Xerath closed the vial and placed it in his pocket before sitting on the counter, waiting for his sensei's first and final lesson..."After this, they'll forget, Cecile deserves a letter as well, she's a huge part in all of this. I don't think I would've told Yuki the truth without her help." Xerath produced a convincing fake smile to not cause any suspicion. His Sensei could walk in any minute. "I wonder if I'll meet him after. I've got a few things I wanna do and say to him."

"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Tired/Pain/Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

And just as Xerath predicted the woman walked in wearing a long old fashioned, white, nightgown that stopped below her knees. The pink head looked like she was leaping like she hurt her legs or something, "Hm?" her eyes squinted at the ball of yellow infront of her. She rubbed her eyes trying to wipe the sleepiness away and her vision slowly became sharp again. She stared in surprise, "Oh~! Xerath, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" she asked while she get a something. She walked to cupboard, to obtain a glass cup and approach the sink to fill her glass then went fridge. She bent down to open the deep freezer, but then hissed in pain. "Oooow my a- back! Maybe the rumours are true... I'm getting old." she sulked, hopefully the blond paying her performance. She got some ice and plopped them in her drink, she closed the fridge and turned her attention back on Xerath. She sipped on her water then her eyes widen in realization, she pointed at the boy. "I know why your here!" she gulped the water drown. "You are here for your lesson, correct~?" She smiled happily, she doesn't' know why... but...something seems off...

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:16 pm
Short Time-Skip

User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►...Fake... ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Yuki's letter. Memory removal potion 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I got it, I know what I want you to write." Xerath took his time thinking of the right words for his letter, he couldn't write it so he allowed Cecile to help him, after this letter involves her aswell. Xerath didn't need help with the finishing touches of the cake, all that was left was the frosting something he could manage alone...Besides, he needed to add his secret ingredient without her noticing. "Mother...You were always there to cheer me up. When I was feeling lost, you gave me advice, when I was feeling down you cheered me up, and when I was at my lowest you helped me rise up. You weren't always perfect, and we had our differences, but..." As he was speaking Xerath opened the vial and mixed its content with the frosting, he then proceeded to decorate the cake. "You were perfect to me. You've always meant well, even when things got worse. You're my hero, and without you I would've been long gone. So, I wanted you to know" Xerath then sliced a piece of the decorated cake placing and placed it in front of Cecile before taking a spoonful and feeding it to her. Xerath had a warm smile something very unusual for him, but it would be revealed why he was smiling like that. "That I'm glad, I met someone as kind and pure-hearted as you Cecile..."

"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:06 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Tired/Pain/Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Nightgown & Xerath's Letter l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)

+Small Time-Skip+
Cecile was grumbling and swearing under hear breath, how can he request her writing a letter to his adopti m- that savage, green woman! But being the softy Cecile is she reluctantly agreed to writing the letter She wondered why the boy wants to write the letter to the green lady, perhaps his going to stay in Videl longer than he thought? That sounds reasonable. She went on to concentrate on the letter:
𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇...𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝓊𝓅. 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓊𝓅, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓊𝓅. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉...𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓈𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝒮𝑜, 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝒹, 𝐼 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒞𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓁𝑒.
- 𝒳𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽
Snapped her head to Xerath and stared at the boy wide eyed, her current prediction turned into a 180. 'His..leaving!?' her gazed turned to the spoonful of cake in front of her then back to the blond. Suddenly, in a spilt the woman jumped and gave the boy a grizzly bear hug that would almost make him topple over. "Those are the sweetest and kindest words I have heard in all my days!" she exclaimed like she was about to break in tears of happiness. No offence Rohnin. She finally released him from her bone-crushing hug.

Cecile sat back down, placed the letter aside and took another piece of paper; now its her turn:
𝒮𝑜...𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝓎...𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒶 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, 𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒; 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻. 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂? 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒.
𝒳𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽... 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓅𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇.
- 𝒞𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓁𝑒.𝒱
She read the letter aloud then ended it with a genuine smile. She placed the feather pen down, she looked up at Xerath. She glanced at the cake on the spoon, "Hey, since I'm getting old you should feed. I'm not young as I used to dear boy." she said in a helpless elder tone voice. With that she opened her mouth, giving him the choice of what he intended to do...or not.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:40 am
Short Time-Skip

User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►...Fake... ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Yuki's letter. Memory removal potion 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►Exit_

When Cecile finished talking the room fell silent. Xerath was lost for words he didn't look surprised or anything he simply didn't know what to say. He didn't want to leave, but he knew there was no hope and he would only make things worse. He looked at the ground and reminded himself who this was for, he then felt warm liquid escape his lid as he bit his bottom lip to keep it from going. The sound of the metal spoon hitting the ceramic plate echoed throughout the room followed by a sniffle. Xerath then got up and took off his apron, he then made his way the cake and sliced one more slice. He then plated it and placed a special note on the side leaning against the cake. Xerath then slowly made his way to the door only stopping under the frame. "Thank you Cecile. Can you do me a favor? Would you give Yuki the letter then her piece...Goodbye...I'm sorry for everything" Xerath sniffled one more time as he left the kitchen. Heading towards the forest where he can go home. This would be the last time anyone from Videl would see him. He was now going home to fulfill his damned "Destiny"

"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:33 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Bittersweet l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Nightgown & Letters & Plate l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)

'Thought so.' She thought as she heard the small piece of metal made contact with the tilted floors. The sound of sniffles caught her attention breaks her heart to see Xerath like this, sometimes she wonders how it would be like to fill in his shoes... She silently watches him set up a special cake, with the slice of cake with a note by its side then her eyes switched to his retreating form. She remained silently as she listened to his last request, she didn't utter a word until the boy left the room. Watching him for a good moment, she turned to the plate. "You didn't have to apologize." she uttered. Before she hesitantly took the plate into her hand carried out the small request, she also carried the letters in her hands. Letters of their conversation, she thought of a place where they can be kept safe. She got up from her seat.
"How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
+Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: - Winnie the Pooh

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:52 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Jason l Item/s ➤: Purse l Current Form ➤: Human

It was a long way back to the campus, even harder not being seen by the staff or the other students. Sayuri was doing her best to keep everything a secret, but it was hard...especially when he made her so happy she wanted to tell everyone! Going first into the school, Sayuri made her way to the kitchen "alone" and waited for him to follow her and "meet" her there. They had planned to have a fn cooking date....that and it would be easy to cover up if anyone saw.

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]
With: Sayuri - Wearing: Jeans and T-shirt - Mood: Relaxed - Carrying: The Odyssey

It would be a short time later, Jason would walk in. Looking around he would kiss her deeply. "Sorry I’m late." He would chuckle softly. Placing his book down on a counter. "Alright Love, What are we cooking tonight? You chose the date, I’m here to learn." His smile was pure, showing his excitement for the date,

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:22 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Jason l Item/s ➤: Purse l Current Form ➤: Human

It didn’t take him long before Jason walked into the kitchen. Sayuri was met with a happy smile, which then created a smile from her. Well I was thinking that maaaaybe I could teach you something from Japan... s-since that’s my specialty. Is there anything in particular you would like to learn? Pulling out a few things, she looked back at him with a smile.

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image
[- Jason ~ Haywood -]
With: Sayuri - Wearing: Jeans and T-shirt - Mood: Relaxed - Carrying: The Odyssey

Thinking for a moment he smiled, putting an arm around her waist. "I want to learn your favorite dish of all time. So that way I can cook it for you later." He would give her another kiss, rubbing her side a little. "And Maybe Sachi's favorite dish too."

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces