Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image

"Pop?" As soon as Athena said those words the balloons started popping and raining glitter. Athena stared at the scene blankly, as she slowly started going blind the amount of glitter with the slight sunlight made it so hard for her to see. "What's this? Is that suppose to be for Nemesis? Did I just take his the prank on behalf of him?........Someone's going to die......And it's not going to be me." Athena darted out of the training ground with the letter still in her hand. Nemesis told her to leave or else, and now he's going to return to the glitter scene? Forget the fist of love, she'll be getting the fist of death. Athena left the scene leaving behind a sea of glitter and Al'Akir who now shone bright like a diamond.

Company: No one
Items: Phone.
Feeling: Terrified
OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:51 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis left the bathroom while wiping his hand with some paper towels, he didn't notice the glitter and simply focused on his hands, that all stopped of course when he felt something on his boot it felt like he was walking on sand. "What in the world?" Nemesis shifted his focus to the training ground, before realizing what just happened. "Athena?! No no it couldn't be her there's an empty spot in the middle of the sea of glitter, she got hit." Nemesis calmed was, as usual, getting angry, whoever's doing this has a grudge, and is most likely in his assassination class. Why else would anyone hate him? "If they think I was harsh on them last class.....I'll catch the little trickster and when I do they'll beg for mercy......" Nemesis looked around the tall building trying to find some clues, the balloons had to come from somewhere.
User Image

OOC:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

So far his day was boring, but Mithos had high hopes for this new class of his. P.E. Mithos was already trained when it came to combat, but perhaps sparing with others would make him happy. He walked through the entrance of the training grounds and was surprised at what he saw. Paint, EVERYWHERE. All the colors of the rainbow were thrown around the grounds. Mithos looked around in disgust as he proceeded further into the "classroom" This is stupid... He thought as he reached the center of the training grounds. Looking back, he noticed that there were foot prints leading to where he was currently standing. Looking down at his shoes, Mithos saw that there was paint all over them. His face showed no emotions what so ever. ...... The paint was still wet, therefore this must have just happened. I hate this class already...

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:57 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny stopped and heaved as she reached the entrance. She began cursing herself. First day and she had already missed the first class. How could I have overslept?! She thought to herself as she took a deep breath and regained her composure. She blinked as she looked at the bright area around her. Huh? There was paint and glitter everywhere along with balloon remnants. She shook her head. She had to focus. It seemed as if she was probably early to this class at least.

The Young kitsune looked around the training grounds, almost empty except for ...one other person. Her tail wagged slowly somewhere between excited and nervous. She made her way towards the male. "H-hi" she stammered as she waved at him nervously. "Seems like we're the first to show up, ha?" She hadn't even seen the teacher yet. "O-oh, My name is Penny by the way" She smiled sweetly at the guy.

Location, Location, Location: Training Grounds for P.E
Person I'm with: Myself > Mithos
How I'm feeling: Nervous
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will learn Necromancy. |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Nemesis and Meavil |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost was sent flying by the punch from Nemesis but the fact remained. He was asleep and he wasnt waking up. That also meant he was within the prank zone. Now covered in Paint and glitter...Yarost was perfectly camouflaged on the ground. The boy finally got his needed sleep and looked fabulous in the process.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:07 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos heard the girl even before she entered the training grounds, however he tried to act like he didn't. As she approached, Mithos put on a happy smile and waved. Hi there! My name is Mithos, its nice to meet you Penny~ and we are student wise, I think the teacher is over there. Mithos pointed to the man with white hair who, was not in a good mood. He turned back to the overly cheerful girl. He didn't do too well with people like that, but after thousands of years, Mithos learned when and how to deal. So what was your first class? Did you just arrive? Even though deep down Mithos didn't care, small talk always helped play the part.

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Kitsune's ears pointed up as her timid voice became a little stronger. She wasn't expecting such a friendly and accepting tone so soon. She smiled shyly at him. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mithos." Her eyes turned to where Mithos was pointing at and her face looked somewhat confused. She didn't see him, All she saw was the paint from earlier. "Where-oh..." She then noticed someone covered in paint and glitter. She cocked her head somewhat confounded. Why is the teacher on the ground.....covered in.... stuff.... Her attention was then returned to Mithos. "Uh..yea I just arrived. " She laughed nervously. "I kind of missed my first class" She bit her lower lip feeling somewhat sheepish.

The kitsune turned back to the bright mess wondering if the teacher needed help. "So...what happened over there?" she could smell that the paint was still fresh. It couldn't have happened to long ago and perhaps Mithos had seen something.

Person I'm with: Myself > Mithos & The Instructor..?
How I'm feeling: Nervous
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher & Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos laughed and shook his head. Haha no silly that's not the teacher! The teacher is near the entrance way. Mithos would admit the girls confusion was amusing. Looking around at the paint, Mithos shrugged his head and walked around. Who knows? I just got here. It must have happened before I arrived. He stopped and turned back towards Penny and nodded. What other classes do you have?

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:45 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Eh?! " The Kitsune's ears flattened quickly on top of her head, her tail fell swished low on the ground and her face turned bright red as she saw the teacher. "Oh... i - i knew that..." She shuffled her feet looking away towards the guy covered in paint and then the teacher. Penny..how can you be so stupid...look at the guy he looks like a year older than you at most! Stupid Stupid Stuipid.... She turned her attention to what she hoped would be her new friend. "oh um... I'm taking a foreign language, history, math...and here." She smiled trying to recuperate from earlier. "What about you? Will I be seeing you often?" She stared at the ground as she spoke still too embarrassed to face him.
How I'm feeling: Embarrassed
OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Teacher & Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos watched as she girl grew flustered and he couldn't help but laugh. I don't know why she is so flustered over something that silly. It's not a big deal. Mithos gave her a smile. Haha it's ok you didn't know. I'm sure anyone would have thought that and maybe I was confusing with my pointing. I have this class, history, and geography. I never picked a forth so I still have to decide. . This girl interested him, and as she averted her eyes he looked her over. Small and fragile. Should she even be in this class? Mithos kept a smile on his face should she return to his gaze.

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:39 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Penny's ears perked up as she heard him. "Oh so I might possibly see you for history?" She smiled, hoping she wasn't acting overly excited and scaring him off. Her insides were yelling at her of all the possible negative outcomes this interaction could lead to, but she pushed all those thoughts away. She wasn't able to make friends back from where she had come from, so she would do her best to just throw herself out here and make them.

She found the courage to look back up at him with his friendly smile and his cerulean eyes that captivated her. Although his smile looked of one who could do no harm, his eyes sent shivers down her spine. She pried away from his gaze and smiled shyly. "I honestly hope to get to know you better..." she nervously twirled her long blonde hair with her index finger. His eyes look....so sad...... the kitsune cleared her throat, "So.... The training grounds... Do you know what it is that they train here?"

OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image

I'm afraid that I don't know know what they do here... I arrived last night so this is my first day in class... Mithos gave her a nervous look and scratched his head. He could only imagine the things that they would do in the class. Mithos would have to be vey careful how he acted in the class if he wish to stay.

He took a looked around. Besides all the paint...everywhere... he saw a few suits of armor and some old time weapons. This made Mithos smile wide. He loved to sword fight and damn was he good at it. But, he would have to hold back to prevent killing anyone. Hmmm I bet a lot of physical training! And look at all the old time weapons. It would be awesome if we could practice using those.. Mithos's voice trailed as he pointed to the suits and swords.

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis continued to look around and noticed a window open, did the balloons come from that room? No that's not enough. "Whoever it is this was just the beginning, I will get you...Dead or alive.." Nemesis turned back to the new faces and Yarost. He gave his subordinant a glare indicating that he should leave ASAP before walking over the janitor's closet and pulling out two mops and buckets. he placed them on the floor next to him as he stared at the students. "I was planning on teaching you some fighting skills, but I guess someone had other plans grab a mop, a bucket and start cleaning the place." Nemesis then grabbed his book and started reading when he got the brilliant idea of using the students as his own little helpers "If you catch whoever did this prank report to me or beat them up yourself, I give you permission"

User Image

OOC:Yes its short, I'll do better next time I promise

Quote:

xX Yennerfer Xx

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:41 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Ah so we're pretty much in the same boat...makes me feel a little better" Penny giggled watching how his personality changed to what seemed genuine excitement. She looked over to the bulky standing armor. She examined the sword and she gulped. "oh no..." she mumbled. She owned a sword herself, but she was never any good at it. it was kept more of a decoration then its actual use. She nodded nervously. "Yea....totally awesome..." She stepped back from the armor and looked around at her surroundings. The paint and glitter had taken up so much of her attention that she hadn't taken the time to really take in the scenery. The kitsune did a whole 360 degree turn "Holy Crap..this place looks like a castle palace..." She figured her late reaction would probably make her seem even slower than before. She couldn't say this was her best moment. "D-do you think the rest of the school is like this?"

OCC:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

Mithos smiled as he watched the fox spin to view her surroundings. She kind of reminded Mithos of his past, a time when he was actually happy. Haha I don't think the rest of the school is this detailed. I'm sure it looks better without all the glitter and the paint.. he gave Penny a soft laugh.

His laugh however was interrupted by what he assumed was their teacher. The man had a fair build and white hair. Making is clean the grounds... is he serious... this is stupid. A cold emotionless expression returned to Mithos's face as he walked over and grabbed a mop. Mithos did as the man said and began to clean the grounds.

Rush And Crush

ezmii11-1

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games