Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:48 pm
Rayven came and started to push on Maki's arm to find the sore spots and asked her to repeat where it hurt; so he'd be able to check for the broken areas. The Musel was gentle but pushed on the odd moment harder then before; and would think to himself about what her problem might be. "I think..." He spoke quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:57 am
* Ed watched Rayven as he started to mess with Makis arm*
He felt a feeling he never had felt before. He felt protective and jealous but he knew Rayven was helping Maki so it was ok. He heled onto Makis paw tightly and looked into her eyes seeing if she was ok.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:14 pm
Rayven pressed on Maki's arm gently. Over here, then over there, then on this little bump
"AH!!!" Maki startled herself and whimpered. It was near the middle of the ulna....
A little tear formed as she squeezed her eyes shut. She held onto Ed's paw and squeezed that as well. Her tail flinched and flexed into a tight curl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:25 pm
Rayven didn't flinch when Maki screamed but instead he looked up at her then frowned. "You have a hairline fracture at the most, but you'll need to keep it on ice and maybe have something to hold the injured bone in place."  

Xayvien

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:00 pm
Ed looked into Makis eyes Kindly. Are you ok love?
*he kissed her again this time gently on the lips*. Lets jut hope that helps * he blushed* Ill always be here for you ok? Anything you need or want im her to server you ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:00 am
Nie walked into the Black Abyss, looking for the manager.

Furres were positioned sporadically around, leading hir to think hir services might be needed. Which was good, seeing as shi was looking for a job.

Hir reptilian eyes scanned the room, and after asking several furres, shi spotted the manager, and ran up to her.

"Hello ma'am, what positions do you offer? I did some research, and saw that you already have a few spots filled, and I was wondering if I could be of assistance? I'm a Jaq-of-all-trades, really, and would be able to fill any position from bookkeeper to chef to bouncer, if need be." Shi extended her paw for a handshake.

2aetH

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:55 am
Ed heard the front dorr bell jingle showeing someoen has entered.
he stood and kisses Maki and walk to the door stuck his head out and yelled
* BE RIGHT WIHT YOU ...help yourself to a drink on the house* He turned and sat by Maki and smiled You ok love?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:28 am
The manager obviously being deaf to hir requests, busy with another customer, shi decided to let the question hang for the moment. In the distance, shi heard a voice, most likely that of the bartender.

"BE RIGHT WITH YOU....help yourself to a drink on the house!" They yelled.
Shi smiled. Free drinks were always a perk. Shi walked behind the bar and pulled out some spiced rum, kahlua, and cola.

"Ahh....the deliciousness of cola, coffee, and spices....and spiked with the wonders of liquor," shi mused to hirself.

2aetH

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:38 pm
ed turned and kiss maki again kneeles in frotn fo ehr and said

There someone out there i need ot go help if be RIGTH back my love ok?

*ed smied softly and walks down the croooked stair to were the new peoson was sitting*

Hi Im Ed. Co-manager and Bartender. what can i do ya for?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:02 am
Shi looked at him and smiled.

"I'm Nie, and I'm wondering if you have any job offers available?" Shi said simply.

2aetH

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:25 am
Well im not sure he said with slight glanced to the stair . Ill have to talk to the co manager , she is currently upstairs we think she broke her paw. He looked down. If you would please follow me we will go talk to her.

*ed turned and walked to the stairs and begun climbing them until he reached th top going down the hall to Maki room he entered with the newcomer*

Maki? This nice person would like a job. think we have anything for them to do?

*he ask the newcomer to sit as he kisses Makis cheek and sat down next to her*

(( dramallama heart teh lammas ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:34 pm
Maki looked up from her wrist, with a small tear in her eye at Rayven.
"Do I need a cast or anything? Those things are itchy," She said with a whine.
She rubbed the fur around her hurt wrist gently and looked back down, sighing heavily.
As she did, Ed walked outside at the sound of a new voice downstairs. She didn't pay much attention to it until he walked back in again.

"I have no problem with it....Can you think of any other position that she might be able to fill."
Maki sighed, thinking of anything for the newcomer to do
"The only other one is waitress, my former job. We really need more customers....If she wants to just hang out and have a cold one that's fine. Until we get more people in here, there's not much to do.
If she wants to help you with bartending while I'm out, that's fine too"

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:58 am
Rayven looked at Maki and laughed slightly. "You'll need a brace to hold the wrist in place; its a lot cheaper then a cast and it can be used more then once...You wear it like a glove; they're around a hundred dollars..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:57 pm
(( M'lady Maki will not be posting for a while since she out fo town ))
So.. ya mayeb 1 week or so

I may be posting for her who knows.
For for the bext week she is MIA or * sick in her room* hee hee  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

SagishiTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:10 pm
*Having stood outside for about an hour, trying to decide to use her usual nickname if someone asked, Raven timidly pokes her head in the through the open door of the Black Abyss bar*
"Um...Hello? Anyone here? I`m looking for work..."
*Nervously she makes herself walk in the rest of the way.*

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas