Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

User Image

Next up is Camille Maximoff, Princess of the Vampires and daughter of the Dreaded conqueror, Tyrius Maximoff. She is a pure blooded Crusnic Vampiress from the Demon World who was exiled to Ancient Gaia at the beginning of the first Gaian Dark Age. When Tyrius was sealed away, ending the Demon Wars of Gaia, She stole the keys to Tyrius’s tomb and began the Gaian Crystal Was. Now having exhausted her forces against her enemies, the Kreutz and Aensland families, she now in need of new troops and political support. Originally coming from a world that is literally half on fire and half frozen, she has a body that is adapted to extreme temperatures and involuntarily freezes the lands where she dwells. Used to a life of luxury, this ivory beauty has smooth shiny skin that can absorb blood with a slender build and stands at an amazonian height of 6 feet with a bust size of 95 cm, waist of 62cm, and hips of 88cm. She has jet black hair and emerald green eyes with purple eye shadow, and blood died ruby lips.

Wow, this one looks more like a widow at a funeral, rather than a bride… But Then again Vampires don’t normally die, unless slain, and even then they eventually return to the dead, so they don’t really have mourning rituals. Her dress is made up of a gown that consists of a golden skirt layered with with gold hemmed veils sewn on tot he outside like the petals of a rose, a silk veil lace bustle, and a bodice that is embroidered with gold on the sides and chest; and long bridal gloves. She is also wearing a silk veil on her head that is fastened by a head band of dark Demon World roses with twin silk veil ribbons tied into bows with a crowning bat decoration in the center. The entire ensemble is woven from the silk of the demonic shadow spiders, a subspecies of great spider that is named for it’s jet black silk, which is the cause for the dress being black. It says here, that she has been prepared to wed the young Vampire lord, Victor Von Helson.
Princess, may I ask you a few questions?

Princess Camille: You may.
What do you believe your wifely duties to your husband to be?

Princess Camille: None. He should thank me for even allowing him to share my coffin. His breeding is far beneath mine. I am the daughter of Tyrius. The rightful ruler of all Vampires. But, because my father was defeated before naming a successor, I must first conquer the other houses and for that, I need troops. This is a political marriage. I marry into a powerful family and provide an heir to continue it, and their head puts all his forces at my disposal... Once I am queen, My husband will be king of all Vampires and I will have to subject myself to him. but until then, providing him an heir is the only duty and other than that, I shall dost as I please.

Um... Ok... Dare I ask what you believe your husband's duties to you to be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:58 am
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

User Image

Next up is Camille Maximoff, Princess of the Vampires and daughter of the Dreaded conqueror, Tyrius Maximoff. She is a pure blooded Crusnic Vampiress from the Demon World who was exiled to Ancient Gaia at the beginning of the first Gaian Dark Age. When Tyrius was sealed away, ending the Demon Wars of Gaia, She stole the keys to Tyrius’s tomb and began the Gaian Crystal Was. Now having exhausted her forces against her enemies, the Kreutz and Aensland families, she now in need of new troops and political support. Originally coming from a world that is literally half on fire and half frozen, she has a body that is adapted to extreme temperatures and involuntarily freezes the lands where she dwells. Used to a life of luxury, this ivory beauty has smooth shiny skin that can absorb blood with a slender build and stands at an amazonian height of 6 feet with a bust size of 95 cm, waist of 62cm, and hips of 88cm. She has jet black hair and emerald green eyes with purple eye shadow, and blood died ruby lips.

Wow, this one looks more like a widow at a funeral, rather than a bride… But Then again Vampires don’t normally die, unless slain, and even then they eventually return to the dead, so they don’t really have mourning rituals. Her dress is made up of a gown that consists of a golden skirt layered with with gold hemmed veils sewn on tot he outside like the petals of a rose, a silk veil lace bustle, and a bodice that is embroidered with gold on the sides and chest; and long bridal gloves. She is also wearing a silk veil on her head that is fastened by a head band of dark Demon World roses with twin silk veil ribbons tied into bows with a crowning bat decoration in the center. The entire ensemble is woven from the silk of the demonic shadow spiders, a subspecies of great spider that is named for it’s jet black silk, which is the cause for the dress being black. It says here, that she has been prepared to wed the young Vampire lord, Victor Von Helson.
Princess, may I ask you a few questions?

Princess Camille: None. He should thank me for even allowing him to share my coffin. His breeding is far beneath mine. I am the daughter of Tyrius. The rightful ruler of all Vampires. But, because my father was defeated before naming a successor, I must first conquer the other houses and for that, I need troops. This is a political marriage. I marry into a powerful family and provide an heir to continue it, and their head puts all his forces at my disposal... Once I am queen, My husband will be king of all Vampires and I will have to subject myself to him. but until then, providing him an heir is the only duty and other than that, I shall dost as I please.

Princess Camille: I am his princess and he my subject. His duties to me are whatever I choose... He shall dost everything I tell him to dost... Everything.  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Princess Camille: I am his princess and he my subject. His duties to me are whatever I choose... He shall dost everything I tell him to dost... Everything.

*sighs* How many children?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:34 pm
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Princess camille: I don't think I'll have any... According to Aileen, I shan't live very long and it takes nearly a year to produce a child.  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:14 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Princess Camille: I don't think I'll have any... According to Aileen, I shan't live very long and it takes nearly a year to produce a child.

*groans* Ok, let's pretend that you are not, going to die... How many children would you like to have?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 pm
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Princess Camille: I don't think I'll have any... According to Aileen, I shan't live very long and it takes nearly a year to produce a child.

*groans* Ok, let's pretend that you are not, going to die... How many children would you like to have?

Princess Camille: *thinks for a bit.* I already hast two sons, I would't mind hasting a daughter. Our contract demands yond I bare mine own husband at least one heir, if 't be true t's a son, then peradventure I may keepeth attempting to hast a daughter. Once yond's done, I knoweth not. For the moment, I doth not love mine own betrothed, but yond is ingraft with newly weds. In time, I may groweth to love him and bare him many moo sons and daughters, if 't be true the urge cometh upon either one of us.  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:17 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Princess Camille: *thinks for a bit.* I already hast two sons, I would't mind hasting a daughter. Our contract demands yond I bare mine own husband at least one heir, if 't be true t's a son, then peradventure I may keepeth attempting to hast a daughter. Once yond's done, I knoweth not. For the moment, I doth not love mine own betrothed, but yond is ingraft with newly weds. In time, I may groweth to love him and bare him many moo sons and daughters, if 't be true the urge cometh upon either one of us.

You said that you already have two sons? Who is their father, are you a widow? Can't you wait for him to rise from the dead, or does death free you from your previous marriage vow?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 pm
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

You said that you already have two sons? Who is their father, are you a widow? Can't you wait for him to rise from the dead, or does death free you from your previous marriage vow?

Princess Camille: *scowls* Yond's not any of thy import...  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:07 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Um... Ok... Thank you, Princess. That will be all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:12 am
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius
shapelessevil
The Dark Lord Tyrius

Um... Ok... Thank you, Princess. That will be all.

Princess Camille: *returns to the row of contestants and takes her seat between Luminova and Natasha.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:23 pm
MeenoyXross
User Image

Next, we have Natasha. An Amazon Queen and descendant of the legendray heroes, Karak and Valerie Kreutz; from a warm Mysidian coastal region in the northern hemisphere of the Void, there a beautiful oak forest meets the beach. From the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, Natasha is a skilled warrioress, and able huntress, and a willing housewife. She is a puma type Catwoman with bronzed skin, dark hair, and red eyes; who stands at 6-2 and has a bust size of 90cm, waist of 61cm, and hip width of 87cm. It also says here, that she is already pregnant with her fiance's child and has a design painted on her belly that represents her hopes for her baby. The pattern is a circle with the symbols for a red sun in the center, grassy plain on the bottom, mountains on the right, the sky on the left, and the stars on the top.

This one also isn’t wearing much… Just a mantle of bear skin, some mettle coverings for her feet, and a headdress with a par of red hanging ribbons on each side. There is also holding a staff in her left hand.

Queen Natasha, may I ask you a few questions?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:59 am
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
User Image

Next, we have Natasha. An Amazon Queen and descendant of the legendray heroes, Karak and Valerie Kreutz; from a warm Mysidian coastal region in the northern hemisphere of the Void, there a beautiful oak forest meets the beach. From the Mystic age of the Void’s Era of illumination, Natasha is a skilled warrioress, and able huntress, and a willing housewife. She is a puma type Catwoman with bronzed skin, dark hair, and red eyes; who stands at 6-2 and has a bust size of 90cm, waist of 61cm, and hip width of 87cm. It also says here, that she is already pregnant with her fiance's child and has a design painted on her belly that represents her hopes for her baby. The pattern is a circle with the symbols for a red sun in the center, grassy plain on the bottom, mountains on the right, the sky on the left, and the stars on the top.

This one also isn’t wearing much… Just a mantle of bear skin, some mettle coverings for her feet, and a headdress with a par of red hanging ribbons on each side. There is also holding a staff in her left hand.

* natasha remains in her chair just trying to figure out what is going on.*
Rubilax: oh, thats right..... She only speaks mysidian..... I got this, &!#*×*€@€×&#;$&_@(÷*#&÷;$&@_+€!_#;,,#.#&÷_×&×& ...... Dammit jack quit messing with the text
*natasha stands up amd slowly walks to where rubilax directed her to. She then looks around with somewhat of an intimidating gaze*  

MeenoyXross

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:31 pm
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
User Image

Rubilax: oh, thats right..... She only speaks mysidian..... I got this, &!#*×*€@€×&#;$&_@(÷*#&÷;$&@_+€!_#;,,#.#&÷_×&×& ...... Dammit jack quit messing with the text
*natasha stands up amd slowly walks to where rubilax directed her to. She then looks around with somewhat of an intimidating gaze*

Would you please request that she answer a few questions?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:03 pm
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
User Image

Rubilax: ;@*#&=*€%_=;×;;!*__&;::;:#$_
*Natasha nods her head.*
Natasha: @;=&=€×€_×&&;;#÷**÷:::._?=:/ ?
Rubilax: ×&#::::;!&&&,:_**€(#;;"×.× w×÷&#_ sad :&,,÷;;!€$(!):&.,
Natasha: ÷_!&;@&÷_ sad sad (#&$,×;#€#((× !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&&$;.#__*÷_#__#
*everyone who speaks mysidian is taken back as to what she just said, homac's ears flatten, vanessa, chuckles abit
Rubilax: billy, your good to go  

MeenoyXross

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:24 pm
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
shapelessevil
MeenoyXross
User Image

Rubilax: ;@*#&=*€%_=;×;;!*__&;::;:#$_
*Natasha nods her head.*
Natasha: @;=&=€×€_×&&;;#÷**÷:::._?=:/ ?
Rubilax: ×&#::::;!&&&,:_**€(#;;"×.× w×÷&#_ sad :&,,÷;;!€$(!):&.,
Natasha: ÷_!&;@&÷_ sad sad (#&$,×;#€#((× !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&&$;.#__*÷_#__#
*everyone who speaks mysidian is taken back as to what she just said, homac's ears flatten, vanessa, chuckles abit
Rubilax: billy, your good to go

Ok. Mighty Queen, Natasha... What do you believe will be your wifely duties to your husband, once you are married?  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games