Welcome to Gaia! ::

тʜe cιтʀa ʀeɢιoɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon based roleplay taking place in the tundra region of Citra! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay 

Reply Citra Region
Main Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Afternoon begins on 10/16.
  That's fine.
  Can we extend the timeframe until 10/23?
View Results

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:06 am
User Image

Ari Taniuchi Pokemon Trainer from Nacrene City

When there was a hoard of Nidoran surrounding you, it wasn't the smartest idea to be fighting with those working with you. However, Ari wasn't focusing on that fact, on that Ryouta and Kenshi had shown up and ruined everything for her. As her eyes continued to glare at the boy, she wasn't even paying attention to the Nidoqueen preparing to attack the two young children. She was only lucky enough that Caius and Himeko had shown up, their guide sending out orders for his Pokemon. The shadowy form of the Citran Noctowl came swooping in from above, talons grabbing a hold of the Nidoqueen's tail before it could slam down onto the small figure of Ryouta.

It seemed that it was registering now the dangers that the eleven year old had placed himself into.. Why though?

As Caius continued to give commands to his Pokemon, the words slowly seemed to fade away as blue eyes watched Ryouta. The boy hadn't moved away from his spot in the snow, the only motion coming was the small shift of his head as he watched the battle going on around them. Eventually at one point, he moved swiftly, pulling out a small device from within his backpack and angling it so that it could register to him the names of the Pokemon. Was it, a Pokedex? So, it seemed he knew what a Pokedex was, or at least, knew what it's purpose was.

The sudden impact of ice seemed to not only pull Ari, but Ryouta out from their own thoughts. Long strands of red hair flew into her face as her head jerked quickly, looking over to where the flying particles of ice had come from. It was the Nidoqueen, freeing herself from Stille's ice as she called out a retreat.

For a few seconds, she just watched, her fingers curling into her palms. Her chance at catching her first Pokemon, cut short. With the fight now over, she knew that her little disappearing act in the middle of the night owed her a scolding. Waiting for the older man to say something, Ari's attention turned to where Ryouta was standing...

Or at least, where he had been standing where she last saw him. Looking around, it appeared that both the boy and his companion had returned to the road. Great, so they were leaving her alone to get yelled at.

Arms lifting, they crossed against her chest as Ari's attention focused onto Caius. "Can we wait until we get to the town for you to yell at me?" She asked, the tone of her voice making it sound as if she were already growing impatient as the seconds went by.

Getting into trouble wasn't anything new for the thirteen year old. Ari had never made a great first impression of herself back in Nacrene, getting into fights with nearly anyone who wasn't family. Would the man before her now act tough, like her mother? Or, would he talk to her in a way as if he were trying to instill some great advice onto her, like her grandfather often did?

Where: Route 60
                                With: Group Three

Party
                                User Image

KiaBurst

EriTanaka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

LOCATION ▬▬ Beocht Town xxx COMPANY ▬▬ Group Two xxx MOOD ▬▬ Just a tad worried xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ wearing this

His eyes watched the twins walk away from him, the two checking their surrounding area to make sure that the weak Pokemon in Kana's comforting hold wasn't going to have them being followed to Beocht Town by a hoard of angry Nidoran. Heaving out a deep sigh, Hayate's head tilted back, gazing up the sky as he tried to take note of what time it was by the position of the sun. Darkness would be settling on them sooner then he had imagined, as he lowered his gaze back down to watch the rest of his group. With Kana and Usui returning, the red headed brother and sister went to work on packing up. It seemed everyone was about ready to get a move on, probably ready to sleep in a proper bed. Hayate knew he was.

As he continued to watch over them, he began to let himself wonder what would happen once they hit the next town. He wasn't the best host, so he wouldn't be all too surprised if nobody decided they wanted him to lead them through the next few routes to Foraois City. If it came to that, well.. He could return home to Dul Amu. He did have a photoshoot he had been pushing off while he was doing this, so at least he would have something to keep him busy once he returned. Not to mention, he should probably relieve Kotone from watching over the Gym while he was doing this.

Was he actually gonna be upset if this group didn't want to continue on without him? A frown forming onto his face, Hayate quickly shook his head to clear away the thoughts. It wasn't as if he had wanted to do this anyway, be a Guide.

"Alright, let's go." His movements seemed stiff at first, moving over to gather up his belongings before he made sure that the rest of their small group was ready to get a move on. Kana, Usui, Preston, and Arys. His eyes looking over each one as they began to move down the route, Hayate slowly began to follow behind them all. Walking right beside him was Apollo, who seemed to pick up on the emotions radiating off of his Trainer.

The short time with them had seemed to rub off on the man, enough for him to know that he was going to be anxiously awaiting their arrival once they made it all the way to Dul Amu. Though, his attention at the moment seemed to rest more on Arys. He hadn't seen much of the young boy's personality since they had been traveling together, but Hayate hoped that the boy was at least making friends with the others.

Having found himself growing distracted once more with his thoughts, he jerked to a sudden stop as he heard a voice calling out for help. It appeared that during their small game, the rock Preston and his Pokemon had been kicking between one another landed right into the nest of a Starly that wasn't all too happy with what had just happened. In a flurry of feathers, it was pecking at the sixteen year old. Opening his mouth as he prepared to call for his Espeon to help the boy, the Tyrogue moved in first at the sound of his human in distress.

If there was anyone in his group he felt he didn't need to worry about, it had to be Preston. Having already wound up in two fights, the teen was proving himself to easily get the hang of being a Pokemon Trainer. Grinning as he watched the blonde catch the bird in a pokeball, the man didn't say anything until they were walking alongside one another.

"So, why Citra?" Curiosity getting the better of him, Hayate questioned the younger man.

It was always interesting, to hear the various reasons as to why those from other regions would choose a place like Citra to travel through, especially when it came to those who were newly stepping into their path as a Pokemon Trainer. New change in scenery, the chance at Pokemon not native to their region, the list could go on. So, what made Preston come to this part of the world? Hayate was genuinely curious.

Waiting for an answer, he found himself receiving.. nothing. Alright, guess this kid wasn't the talkative type, huh? That was going to be a bit annoying if Preston wasn't even going to offer him such a simple answer. Trying not to let his irritation show, Hayate let his eyes settle on the other's. Beocht wasn't far now, he could see the buildings that made out the town as they drew closer to their destination. It wouldn't be much longer now, the moon making it's appearance. It would be dark by the time they got to the town, but that meant they could quickly search for a place to stay and get warm for the night. Usually, the Pokemon Center had many rooms open for traveling Trainers, and if not the Center, there was the homey atmosphere of the Diamond in the Rockruff Inn.

The sight of Rockruff were always a sign that you were close, as the rock type canines seemed to almost take up an equal population of Beocht Town as the people did. Stretching his arms out and then folding them behind his head, Hayate was ready to settle in at the ol' inn and maybe see if the kitchen was still open long enough to get himself a nice large bowl of soup. First though, he wanted to be sure Kana got that Nidoran to the Center. "This way to the Pokemon Center." He stated as he moved in the direction. How many groups by now had reached the town?

User Image

RZK-FAN

xXJustified_DeathXx

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Yuna Arisigawa

Angelic Shoujo

23,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:51 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cody had gotten dressed right after he woke up and got out of bed, eager to eat breakfast. His Cyndaquil he had received had raced the trainer down stairs and beat him to the feeding bowl before he sat down at the kitchen table to eat. His mother had prepared a hearty breakfast for her boy--Chansey(just the egg) Omelette with ham and cheese and a side of butter toast. Cyndaquil wolfed down on Poke'food loaded with Tomato Berries and diced potatoes. After eating, Cody expressed his gratitude with an affectionate hug and she returns the thanks with a series of kisses to the side of his head. The boy shifted slightly away as the motherly love was overwhelming. His mother goes on to say how proud she was on how he was going to make something of himself, but will miss him. It made him blush, and excusing himself to go up the stairs to fetch his backpack and Devon brand Rotom Phone series 2. He stows his phone in his pocket, a number of clothes into his backpack, including essentials, but he has to stock up on items at the Poke'Mart. His dad had sent him 20,000 Poke'dollars which should be good for a month, so long as he doesn't lose excessively.

When Cody returns down stairs to the kitchen, his Cyndaquil was laying on the side, smiling that his hunger was satisfied. He's been behaving more like his trainer every day. Cody shook his head and laughed a bit at Cyndaquil's after meal behavior. He took out the tiny ball out of his other pocket and enlarged it, then he pointed the center of the Poke'Ball at his Pokemon to recall it, via being drawn in by a red beam shooting out of the ball to shrink the echidna Pokemon into the ball by force of light. Cyndaquil was not in shape to run, which was a shame because he was looking forward to running out with his partner. He has a lot of ground to catch up on if he plans on besting Beck who has already handed him defeat several times. His mom had packed lunch, and some food and snacks, some cans and bottled water he can stow in his backpack, along with common Pokemon food and a new bowl for Cyndaquil.

Once Cody was all packed and ready to go, he darts out of the house not realizing he had taken his first step on the dawn of the first day of his adventure. His next objective is to meet up with the other new trainers in Beocht Town. He would have to traverse to Route 60 which he wasn't allowed to go into before because he doesn't have a partner Pokemon to defend him from the indigenous of the wild.

Party of 1(alone) - Area: Tosach Town to Route 60 - Morale: Sky High - Dex Count: 1 - Money: 20,000 PD
Team: Cyndaquil
Apps: Phone w/ Contacts - Pokemon Quest - Pory-Tube - Town Map - Klinkstagram

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Qiyana giggled, "Nope, I’m me.." She replied to Titanya as they got ready to head out of their tent for the new day. Amy slept outside, but Qiyana could see Titanya was comfortable with her Ninetailes, so she let Amy sit out a bit longer, with the hopes that she’d one day see the bond Qiyana and Amy have is one she could have. Qiyana nodded to Nohla, but Ophelia didn’t seem to answer or give a preference, so Qiyana decided to start cooking up some food. She had her cook wear in her bag, so she had nine-tails start a fire for her and begin cooking. "It’s a little more than making sure nothing burn Titanya dear. Don’t worry, I will cook this time. You girls wake up, stretch. We have a little bit of a walk to the new town!" Qiyana sounded plenty excited and pumped to get going, but growing girls needed their morning breakfast. "Good Nohla, make sure you keep on your routine!" Qiyana hummed as she cooked up food it was starting off to be a good day!

That was until Titanya noticed the bevy of pokemon that seemed to of smelled their food. Qiyana gasped and looked over at Titanya. "Nohla is likely correct, but there are some pokemon who group up to try and take down new trainers! It’s quite the phenomenon if you ask me." She giggled, clearly not bothered by the group of pokemon. Considering she had a bevy of strong pokemon behind her, the wild pokemon wouldn’t be trouble for her, instead she saw Ophelia going forward. "Oh! Perfect. Nohla, go fight alongside Ophelia, see if you can help her deter those curious pokemon!" Qiyana looked at Titanya. Her inexperience wasn’t good to let her go forward to fight with them, not yet. "Titanya, stay with me and watch what your teammates do. We will work on your batting skills, but watching it done is also very useful." Qiyana proceeded to cook and watch the girls battle off the wild pokemon. Amy was out, so worst case, she’d have to interfere, but there didn’t seem to be a need for that! Nohla and Opheliia fought them all off. Qiyana noticed Ophelia catch a pokemon and Qiyana clapped, "Oh look at you two go!" She cheered as she realized Ophelia came to hand the pokeball to Titanya. Qiyana could see the girls annoyance, it wasn’t hidden, if it was she was doing a bad job at it. "Ophelia, come over here for a moment please."

Qiyana had set out the bowls of food for all the pokemon and the girls, but she pulled Ophelia to the side for a short heart to heart. "It probably won’t reach you right now….but we are your team...I’m your team. We don’t all start out knowing everything. We all learn, we all grow, so that’s no reason to put Titanya down who...just like you are doing...is trying to learn and accomplish something. You have goals, right? Something you are striving for?" She held up a finger, "That goal….would you really be able to go to the very end of this….and know you’ll accomplish it? Or can you fully admit that you have things you have to learn before that dream of yours can be realized?" Qiyana put her hands behind her back and smiled, "I want you to reach those goals...I want to see your eyes light up when you get to where you want to be...and I’m going to be here for you for as long as you like me too.." Qiyana tapped her chin and snapped her finger. "For us gym leaders….we are only required to lead all of you to the third town….then you will be able to break off all on your own if you choose, however, there's nothing that says we can’t all continue on together past that. So….I offer you this...if you feel like we are really not working for you...if you think you know best, you are welcome to head off on your own after that point, no hard feelings and I will make sure to hopefully see you at my gym in the future afterwards, but….if you desire to give us ALL a chance, I can assure you that you’re going to learn and treasure more than you think." Qiyana looked back at the other two who were eating. "I want to be your friend, and I think if you let them in...they would want to as well." Qiyana stood next to Ophelia, "Just give the things I said some thought while we travel together to the third gym. I don’t need your answer right now….." Qiyana waved to Titanya and Nohla, "Now come eat."

The next town over came. They had been walking a while, and she could tell by Ophelias quicker pace, she wanted to bail out, but before she could, Qiyana stopped her. She gave a small speech about how she was excited to see them making progress! The pokemon journey was an exciting one. She remembered her journey fondly when she started out so long ago now. She had given them a brief overview of the things they would do on the next route when they headed out. She was aware two of them had ideas for pokemon contests, but there was no telling if they would want more pokemon for potentially different routines of sorts. Besides, catching and battles were essential to any pokemon journey no matter what they intended to do otherwise. Qiyana got to a cafe and bought them all something to drink and snack if they wanted and then gave them all the same tour of the facilities. There was a lot to do in here, and she had a strong feeling they might want to go out on their own. She was aware she had to guide them for a bit of time already, but she didn’t want to keep them stuck with her if they didn’t want to.

Finally Qiayana stopped at the entrance of the town and turned to her group of girls. "Now then girls, that’s all of it!" She smiled and held her arms open in a ‘tada’ sort of fashion. "I’m sure you would like to explore and mingle with other trainers, so I release you all from my care for the rest of the night!" She smiled and tilted her head slightly. "Just make sure we all meet up in front of the pokemon center you will stay at. I showed you which one you have your rooms in. I made sure to get you separate rooms as well." Qiyana could front the bill for them if they liked their privacy. They all had their own tents for the most part anyway. Titanya slept in her tent last time though, what was she going to do with her.

Qiyana pulled her hair back and put her hands on her hips, "Okay, go on….go explore...head to the pokemon center as you planned......you all have my number in case something happens. I will come right away." Qiyana smiled, letting all the girls do their own thing if they chose...though...Titanya had stayed behind?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

place [ route 60 ] people [ Titanya, Ophelia, Nohla ----- Titanya]
                                        cloths [ pictured ] o.o.c [ Hope u feel better doe!]

Hope The Kind

Nintendoe Switch

""

Jurlestia_Quinn

Shadowy Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:55 pm
User Image

Celica Ambersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How's about we go on an adventure, you and me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust don't be an obstacle and we'll be okay.

Celica had decided to take an interest in Gray's battle against the clearly ferocious Sentret and crossed her arms, staring at the younger trainer's Phantump. The pokemon's odd coloring should have caught Celica's attention like it did Roxie's. However, Celica had never seen a regular Phantump before, so she had no point of reference. As far as the blonde was concerned, that's what all Phantumps looked like. While Celica normally didn't approve of picking fights with wild pokemon unless they attacked first, Gray's Phantump was such a puny little thing she figured it needed the opportunity to grow. All of a sudden, Roxie pulled out her Pokedex and began pointing it at the Phantump. Celica at the very least had seen a Pokedex before, she wasn't THAT uneducated. The blonde however wondered why Roxie concerned with Gray's pokemon. Was there something wrong with it? To add more fuel to the girl's confusion, Roxie suddenly announced there was an emergency she had to take care of. The ranger had taken Celica aside and handed her two bags containing supplies, explaining that they were for her and Gray. Celica opened one up to see a potion, a rope, some food bars, pokeballs and a voucher. This was nice and all, but Celica still didn't have any day-to-day supplies. A hairbrush would have really helped right about now. Either way, Celica didn't have much need for pokeballs as she had no intention of owning any pokemon other than Fulgur, and she was debating on just giving hers to Gray. However, Celica opted to keep them for herself anyways. Celica was taught to take gifts very seriously, and if Roxie wanted her to have these supplies, Celica would keep them anyways. For a brief moment, Celica suddenly became very sheepish in her demeanor. She never was good at handling compliments, or gifts for that matter. The blonde felt like she had to gift something back, but had nothing to offer.

What really peaked Celica's interest however was Roxie's word of warning for Gray. Apparently her Phantump would attract trouble from some less than desirable people. The blonde quickly put a stern expression on her face. Only managing to get out "Well if you're trusting a complete stranger like me, then it must be serious." before Roxie departed, Celica was now left in charge and responsible for getting Gray to Beocht Town. When it finally dawned on Celica that Roxie had ditched her with Gray like that Dylan guy did before, she wanted to yell at the ranger too, but couldn't muster up the anger quite like before. Turning around back to Gray, Celica patiently waited for the younger trainer to finish her battle with the wild Sentret before informing her of the change of circumstances. Once that was done, Celica called for Gray's attention with a "Hey kiddo, catch." before tossing the second bag given by Roxie to Gray. The blonde resumed with "I don't know if you caught all that, but good news is we're almost at the next town. Bad news is Roxie had to leave for something important." Celica paused for a moment and added "Roxie did mention that your uh, what did she call it?" she pondered for a moment, trying to recall what Roxie said before exclaiming "Phantump! That's the one. Yeah, your Phantump might attract trouble. Apparently this region has some bad people running around. I don't know why, but if she trusted me of all people to let you know, it must be important." The blonde began walking past Gray towards Beocht Town, turning around briefly to say "I'm not stupid, I know you aren't exactly excited to be traveling with me. Don't worry about it, I'm used to people not liking me. Just bear with it a little longer, okay? We'll reach the next town and I'll find someone else to take care of you. Deal?" Celica, despite not wanting to be responsible for another person's well being, suddenly felt just a little protective of Gray. The blonde wasn't a complete monster, she would at least find someone else to accompany Gray on her journey in place of Roxie and herself instead of just abandoning the girl.

I'm here : Route 60
                                                  I'm with : Gray, Roxie
                                                  I'm feeling : Somewhat concerned
                                                  OoC :
                                                  Nintendoe Switch

Lyndranna

Celica's Theme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:53 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

• The thought of training came up in the conversation, Seth stating that quite possibly at another later time they may be able to even defeat his own pokemon. To be honest, Leah wasn't sure if she'd ever have that type of skill herself, but as long as she put one hundred and ten percent into her training and battles, maybe she could stand a chance someday! But for now, she wasn't really worried about that. She hoped to one day be able to do just that though. However, clearly Peanut would need better training. She was below the rest of her Pokemon, even during their own training in the past, she'd never be able to win. Even if she had a type advantage against one of them. However, Nikko was on his last evolution stage and of a much higher level. She knew Peanut could do it, she just had to believe in her abilities! And be a better trainer than she was now of course.

Seth's cooking was some of the best food she had so far, sure some restaurants here were great as well, but nothing beat home cooking! Especially when the one prepping the food is a great cook! Leah felt great after eating all that, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day! She watched as out of nowhere a Ralts popped up, probably smelling the good scent of food. Leah leaned back into her chair, kicked back and relaxed as she started watching the Kyuji attempt to catch the ralts. Peanut ran atop of her shoulder, watching all the same. Piplup was doing great in battling, for a starter she could tell he was going to be a great battler! It was intense to watch, but that's what made it so exciting! Eventually, Kyuji had called it and through his Pokeball. A few shakes was all it took before it suddenly stopped and clicked. She stood up and clapped for her partner, grinning out of pure excitement for his first catch. "Congrats Kyuji!! I knew you could do it!" She said happily, and the Ralts was so cute, watching him release her and for her to hide. What a cutie! Her eyes sparkled in love with the little thing. Peanut noticed the look in her eyes, sparking her own jealousy. She'd just have to be cuter! She nuzzled herself against Leah's neck, acting all cute. Her mind sidetracked, picking up the pachirisu and cradling her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The-DJ-Ghost

Rhun Tolihzeh

•  

Labilia

Popular Star

8,650 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Friendly 100

EriTanaka

Vice Captain

Omnipresent Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:57 pm
    User Image
    User Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image xxx[Where : Route 60] xxx [With : Halston, Soly]
      xxx[Wearing : Oversized Ursaring Hoodie, Backpack]

xxx[Zoroark] Zoro, [Citran Dodrio] Crim
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

”Go get ‘em~” Chuckling at Soly’s respectable amount of energy as she rushed off to look for wild pokemon. The woman’s cheeks might have warmed just a bit when the younger trainer mentioned appreciated a bit of alone time with Hal. ”Keep an eye, Zoro?” Turning her eyes to her Zoroark, Asta motioned after Soly. The girl seemed to understand the area could be dangerous so she didn’t think she’d go too far, but even an adrenaline junkie like Asta wouldn’t just leave a child out here without some kinda eyes on them. ”Roark~” Ears perking, Zoro nodded in agreement to the suggestion, also waving as he followed Soly at a distance, not planning to interfere at all unless she ended up in trouble.

”I like that gal’s energy.” Asta mused as she turned her attention to Halston for a moment. Dismounting from her Citran Dodrio, the woman dug through her pockets for some treats, making sure each beak received one and playfully scolding them when the middle and right side head quarrel a little over the treats. ”You’re all gettin’ one, and you’re sharin’ a stomach you know.” Snorting at their typical behavior, she grabbed Crim’s middle beak, shaking it lightly as the left side head cooed at her and the right side puffed out its plumage, snapping its beak as if thinking about another treat. ”Maybe you’ll get another if you behave yourselves and play nice.”

Motioning for Crim to stay in place as to not startle Halston, Asta walked over to the scientist as he checked on all his equipment, some of which Zoro had just carefully put down before leaving after Soly. She’d also had Dippa help with carrying the items so that Gaius wasn’t over burdened. ”Everything in order there mister?” ‘Delicate’ wasn’t a word that seemed to be readily available in Asta’s vocabulary, but she did understand all this equipment had value. The trip shouldn’t have put any more stress on them than some rough seas, of which she’d experienced a good amount of, so she was feeling confident it was finnneee. She wouldn’t have done anything to really endanger the equipment!

”This route is actually tame, but we can stick closer ta’ the actual routes from here on. You only have mmm, another hour to check into your room? Wasn’t time to be losing today and wouldn’t want to leave that little princess runnin’ late to her own adventure, that would just be irresponsible.” Obviously. Asta could still remember setting off on her own adventure, she hoped that all the new trainers who were starting out got their hearts pumping even half as quickly~ Halston, while no new trainer, did look like he might pass out from that though. ”I do gotta warm, even the official ‘trails’ can get rough’r than this. We can talk over the map when we get in town, put together plans for what it’s reasonable ta travel with.” Making travel plans with Hal! It still felt a bit unreal~ Still this wasn’t just an adventure for the fun of it, it was also Halston’s work and Asta was capable of taking that seriously.

What mysteries did Citra hold? When back home in Muir, the rowdy life there often felt a bit predictable. Asta had never really thought of her own home as a place of mysticism, although she was able to see lots of avenues for extreme sports and crazy adventures, how long had it been since she’d thought she’d experience something like the night they’d seen Cresselia all that time ago? While Halston was being a bit poetic, Asta felt excited… like she was sure something great would happen when they were together like this. Just like before. ”You got a favorite theory for w’ut you might find here?” Having been so, so far away from Halston for such a long time, Asta took the chance to lean slightly on the man, though leaving him between herself and Gaius. There was just something… slightly spooky about the pokemon. Likely similar to how Halston felt about Crim.

Meanwhile, out in the snow, Zoro watched with a snickering that Soly wasn’t likely to hear, but the dark type pokemon was a bit amused to watch the young girl chasing after the ralts. ”Zorr ark!” The pokemon clapped for the girl when she successfully caught the pokemon. He seemed to extend congratulations to her vulpix as well. ”Rark?” Motioning towards where they’d left Asta and Halston, Zoro would lead the girl back if she was ready to go.

Once the whole group was together, it wouldn’t be a long trek to Beocht Town, which had already been within sight, they’d certainly enter for the sun set! Asta would have to sign that she’d gotten Soly there safely and from there, she’d need to get Halston to his hotel! Oh, but, first she’d be sure to ask Soly if she needed anything, was she planning to stay the same place? Or maybe she had other sleeping arrangements? The woman wasn’t one to fuss though and wouldn’t complain if the girl didn’t have plans or didn’t want to share them~

User Image

OOC: BlOOOOp!~ Hope this wooorks!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Asta
      [Zoroark] Zoro, [Meganium] Leaf, [Ursaring] Dippa, [Citran Dodrio] Crim

Anggiekinz

Rhime Animal

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm
    User Image

User Image
            User ImageUser Image User Image

With zero sense of urgency or self-preservation, Ryouta used his recently obtained pokedex to find out the identities of the Nidoking and Nidoqueen, barely even flinching when he got hit by a chunk of ice as a result of standing so close to the battling. These young trainers… Caius had no idea what kind of background Ari and Ryouta came from, but neither seemed to be ok. As much as they were physically fine after that battle, Ryouta not showing it if he’d received a bruise as he calmly wandered off, the gym leader was left with the impression that both were quite damaged. Neither even truly checked on their Pokemon…

True to his reputation, Ice Cold Cai had a wall of ice between himself and others. His expression had transitioned to being cooly polite as he approached Ari. There wasn’t a trace of aggression, but at the same time the man somehow seemed devoid of any warmth as he looked down at the pinkette. ”I will no longer be responsible for you when we arrive in town.” The calm statement was frigid, followed up by a polite smile. It took Caius a considerable amount of time to warm up to someone. Needless to say, Ari had not become in any way endeared to him. Her explosive personality would either suit her well in the rugged land, or it would get her killed, but it wasn’t his problem to try and angle that one way or the other. The girl didn’t know how to give any respect, the primary way Caius preferred to interact, and it surely wasn’t his job to teach her that either.

Trying to be an authority figure to this child did nothing for him. It was pointless use of time. He’d been willing to consider that she was simply too young to be held accountable for all of her bad decisions, but seeing her being completely unapologetic after putting not only herself but everyone else in danger? At some point it was just impossible to have any respect for her.

”Are you ok?”

The question was not aimed at Ari, rather, towards her Pokemon. Turning his attention to the Snivy, Caius was unsure if Klauw had managed to prevent the small grass pokemon from taking any attacks from the group of nidoran that had surrounded it. ”Sne-seeell! Sel!” Patting Newt’s back, Klauw seemed to be cheering it on for having faced such odds, even though Klauw had done the heavy lifting. The gym leader would be sure the Pokemon was ok, using one of his Full Restores if the Snivy had taken any injury. If allowed, he’d give the Pokemon a scratch under the chin as he finished up checking.

”You have a loyal Pokemon. He deserves better than a trainer that doesn’t think twice about putting his life on the line.”

These words were the entirety of any scolding that Ari would receive, voice not raised nor harsh, the point stated as a simple fact as Caius and Klauw moved away to go and check on Kenshi. If the Aron didn’t allow Caius to check for injury, Klauw would happily wrestle with the pokemon for a moment to prevent any injuries, Caius being content that Kenshi wasn’t injured. He’d attempt to leave the Pokemon a treat before finally going to check on Ryouta.

He found the boy interacting with a nidoran that didn’t seem like it had been part of the group, or didn’t want to be part of the group. Not trying to scare the creature off, Caius cleared his throat from a bit of a distance, to call Ryouta’s attention.

”How is your side?”

He just wanted to make sure no open wound had been left. The boy wasn’t acting like it hurt, but it beared checking on. Once he was satisfied with either a treatment or just that it was fine, he’d add on.

”Please be ready to start moving again soon. We’re almost to the town.”

After being sure Himeko was fine and then rewarding his pokemon for the battle won, Caius called for them to start walking. At this point, Ari wouldn’t really be given a chance other than to ride on Stille’s back. The Gym leader didn’t trust her and his Pokemon wouldn’t let her leave the group until they got to town, plus her ankle was injured so this was a quicker way. Once they got to the town he’d sign saying he’d gotten them there safely before saying he was going to get food, offering a polite invitation to join him if any of them wished.

User Image
    Reoite City Gym Leader - age: 24 xx height:6'1" xx weight: 180lb xx team: link

place [ Boecht Town ] people [ Ari, Ryouta, Himeko ]
    cloths [ This , Party Pokeballs stored on Belt ]
    bag [ Full Restore x 5 , Full Heal x 5, Great ball x 5, Ultra ball x 5, Pokemon Egg x 2, Canteen, Misc ]

o.o.c [ Hope this woooooorkksss ]

Caius
    Azul
    Klauw
    Chespin
    User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Lyndranna

KiaBurst

Femme Mantis

EriTanaka

Vice Captain

Omnipresent Guildswoman

KiaBurst
    Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:57 pm
    x
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxThe last son of the「 Desert Devil 」...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having returned to the road, Ryouta looked at the Aron who decided to go fight the Nidoking on his own. Inspecting him silently from a bit of a distance, he could easily tell the violent iron armor Pokemon was fine. The Nidoking seemed more focused on restraining him than actually doing damage. Seemed a bit strange maybe, but given his nature, this was the best move. The Aron was likely to start attacking the little ones if ignored for too long.

Watching as the guide then made his own inspection, the boy observed as he got close to the Aron. Within moments, the Pokemon unleashed a fury of barks at the man. It was as if the Pokemon was pissed off that the battle had been interupted. This was very much the case, but the boy didn't really know that. Instead, he just watched as the man gave up and left a treat for the Pokemon, that was destroyed nearly seconds after he began to head over to check on him.

When the man asked about his side, he gave a very small nod in response. "'m f'ne," He answered, short and sweet. Unaware that the Nidoran he had just fed had folowed him onto the road, the man that acted as their guide had let them know that it was indeed time to go. Walking along the path, his eyes would travel occassionally to the girl who had to have help from the man's Noctowl, the man himself, the brown haired girl, then occassionally Kenshi, who had already started walking ahead of them by the time Caius even said they were going to leave.

By the time they had finally arrived in town, he had finally taken notice of their tag-along. Not saying a word about it, he just let the Nidoran walk beside him. It was nice having a Pokemon with him that didn't just want to bash his noggin in for one mistake. There was one very odd detail though that the boy didn't seem to remember about his new friends. Of course, that wasn't a big deal at all really! It was pretty minor actually.

Hearing the man offer to have them join him for a meal, he looked at the girls. Were they going to take the offer or would it just be him? "Kan'e com'along too?" He asked, pointing at the Nidoran. It was at this point, a very obvious red flag should have popped up. This Nidiran, was not his. This was a wild Pokemon that he just let follow him all the way to Beocht Town, like there was no problem. While it was very clear it meant no harm, the problem still remained.

OoC |

Femme Mantis

Lyndranna

EriTanaka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:44 am
    User Image
    The ringing had finally stopped. He could faintly start hearing again. He knew what he was going to do the next time a boomburst ended up happening. He'd cover his damn ears. It wasn't a hard lesson to learn. It was very painful after all. Personally he very much liked to understand what someone was saying to him. He looked around the pokemon center. It didn't look too busy at all. Although to his aching ears it was probably a blessing to be in a quiet place. He could only hope he didn't suffer from any permanent damage thanks to the boomburst.

As he waited he decided to look up tips and tricks on raising a baby pokemon. A little googling never hurt. He read up about pokemon natures. Judging by what he had seen his nidoran was sassy and his honedge was impish. They weren't bad natures statistic wise, they just weren't the easiest to handle. He'd just have to accept what he had gotten and live with it. He had stolen his egg fair and square and now it was hatched into an adorable little thing. Now that he thought about it how did you find out a pokemon's gender? A quick search, a little bit of reading. "It's a boy?"

After he was waved over the nurse had come back with his pokeballs. "Thank you." He said as he grabbed them. His hands debating on letting his pokemon out or not. He decided that he'd leave them in their balls for now. They both tended to get him into trouble. He'd let them out when he went on his next route. Until then he'd not worry about it. Actually something he had read up on is that both of his pokemon would need a stone to help them evolve to their final forms. This was a mining town did they have something like that available?

He left the pokemon center. Being very much ready to try and get something for his pokemon's future. He started walking around the shops wondering what would be good. There were plenty of stones to look at. It was to be expected. He just didn't see anything that would be what he was looking for. Were they rare items? They couldn't be that rare. He'd seen pokemon with aegislash visit his parent's hotel before. Upon a final look around he ended up deciding to give up for now. It didn't help that he was still a bit hard for hearing.
    User Image

Mood: Curious
    Company: My pokemon and I
    Outfit: White coat, gloves, pink egg pouch (Now holding a baby honedge), Black boots, Matching shirt and pants.

User Image

Cho-Cho Twain

Jason the Samurai Knight

Validated Posthaste

Friendly Phantom

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:54 pm
    User Image

User ImageUser Image

❖⓲ Years❖
    ❖♀ Teen❖
    ❖PKMN Artist❖

Wild Pokémon Seen➸ 3/239
    Caught Pokémon➸ 2/239
    Wearing➸ New Journey Clothes
    With➸Qiyana, Opehlia, and Nohla
    Where➸Route 60 → Beocht Town

OOB➸Cyndaquil

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hearing Nohla say that the surrounding Pokémon were likely hungry comforted the brunette. At least that meant that they weren’t going to be mugged by these creatures. It was nice to have Nohla and Qiyana be so laid-back about the situation since it helped ease this novice Trainer’s worries. So long as they didn’t feed the wild creatures any of their food, they should have left them alone, hopefully. At least that was what she thought as she looked towards the group. She believed everyone would ignore the large collection of Pokémon and continue what they were doing. Had she heard the mockery tone in Ophelia’s mumble then Titanya would have quickly learned that she made a mistake. When the lime-haired girl spoke up, something about them intruding on the Pokémon’s territory, did the up and coming artist finally learned that Pokémon were not just some cute and cuddly creatures. A battle was quickly underway and Titanya’s feet didn’t move an inch from the ground.

The scene was horrible.

It was a completely one-sided battle as Ophelia and Nohla decimated the group of Pokémon. It was a vicious battle with rocks being thrown, a very flowery and dark Pikachu-looking creature working together to fend off the animals, and large chompers biting into the nearby flesh of the wild Pokémon. The entire conflict had Titanya cringing the entire time. It became very clear why being a Trainer was dangerous. ’Is this how it always is?’ She asked herself as the skirmish came to a stop. Many of the injured Pokémon scampered off from the scene and left everyone in the clearing alone. ’How is this a fair fight….’

Plop

Titanya looked away from the tall grass, looked to Ophelia, and then down to the Pokéball within her hands. There was a living creature in there. It felt like nothing compared to the empty balls on her hips as the ribbon lady told her to familiarize herself with the wild animals around them. ”Thank you...” The expression of gratitude was faint as her teammate walked away. Honestly, Titanya was torn about what just went down. Being stuck in her head, she didn’t seem to pay any attention to the conversation that took place between the Gym Leader and the snarky woman. Only when the group’s enthusiastic leader called for everyone for breakfast did the brunette finally trudged over to eat with everyone else.

Pokémon Encounter

She was quiet as she ate. Cyndaquil was by her side and pushed her leg, trying to ask what the matter was with their human. She patted the mouse’s head, placed Ralt’s ball on her hip, and ate in silence. Her attention continued to drift off to the tall grass for one reason or another. She helped with cleaning up their camp before walking away from the group. They were all given a few moments to stretch before they would be off to travel to the next town. While venturing through the grass, Titanya spotted something! She tried to grow closer but it fled! ”Wait up!” They called out to the beige Pokemon and began to follow them through the grass. It wasn’t until they saw them curled on top of a rock that the brunette was finally able to catch up to them. It was shaking, scared, and completely submissive. ”So did you see all of that?” There was no telling if this Pokémon understood her or not. But her parents did tell her to never startle a scared animal. Doing so could result in an injury after all.

She sighed lightly and sat down on the grass. By her side, Cyndaquil had finally caught up and plopped itself onto the ground right next to her. The young Trainer began to dig through her bag and plucked out her handy dandy sketchbook. With a pencil in hand, her eyes shifted over to the nervous Sentret and began doodling. The Pokémon was still quite agitated as it looked around nervously. It didn’t know what this human was doing until Titanya finally ripped the signed page out of her book and showed the creature its portrait. At first, the beige Pokémon shook with fear at the sound and action of the human growing nearer. It gradually learned to peek at whatever the girl had done. The Sentret was confused as it looked at itself on the paper, growing a little curious about it. ”Sorry, I usually draw better than this but I don’t think I have a lot of time left. I’m really sorry that the rest of my group attacked you and maybe your friends too.” Cyndaquil looked up to the green-eyed girl. ”I don’t think this can repair the damage but I hope you like it.” With the sketchbook returned to her bag, Tita stood up and left without another word.

With the human and its partner gone, the Sentret began to sniff curiously at the page. It made sure the paper wouldn’t attack it before grabbing the paper. It gave the likeness a little nod before looking off to where the human went. Hopping back onto the rock, it went on its tail and tracked down the girl with ease. Yet the creature would keep its distance as Titanya returned to the group and followed the path to the next town.

It felt like it had been a while since they were on the road. A lot happened this morning and her mind was plagued with the thoughts of that fight. Cyndaquil, on the other hand, was looking around their surroundings as it walked along with everyone else. It noticed something in the long grass and tried to call the human’s attention to it. ”What is it Cyndaquil? Already tired from walking?” Picking up the 15 lbs from the ground, the little guy shook its head at the question. It pointed toward an area where beige ears peeked out of the grass. ”Is that the Sentret from earlier?” Cyndaquil shrugged. Her little pockets of emeralds kept an eye on the creature as they all made it to Beocht Town.

It became harder for Sentret to hide but when it couldn’t, it would walk a healthy distance from the humans. There were many town residents who took pictures of the Pokémon. This seemed to please the nervous Scout as it clutched onto the signed drawing. It posed for the photo and held the paper up to the camera. Some found it annoying while others thought it was adorable and amusing. Yet Titanya never let the beige creature out of her sights. ’Why is it following us?’ She asked herself that question as they made their way over to the cafe. The group ate in and relaxed for the most part. All of their Pokémon were able to grab a treat in the establishment as they talked about the tour. But Tita still kept tabs on that brown Sentret as it peeked through the glass window. Excusing herself, she ordered another bowl of Pokéfood and placed it outside for the little guy. After it rolled up the sketch the novice Trainer made for it, it began to poke at the alien food with the paper. Once it got a few bites in, the Sentret devoured the food before the group left the cafe to continue on with their tour.

After they had visited all of the different establishments in Beocht Town, Qiyana gave them free rein for the rest of the evening. Yet the brunette’s heart wasn’t focused on the fascinating excursion and the tidbits of information the Gym Leader taught them. Her eyes continued to travel over to Sentret who grew accustomed to showing off to anyone that would take its photo but cowered at the first sight of anyone who walked too close to them. In fact, a couple of Trainers had grown very close to this particular shiny Sentret. Perhaps they were interested in adding a shiny to their team. But the Scout wanted no part of it as it wrapped itself around Titanya’s leg. The novice girl was in a pickle.

”Is this normal?”

Pointing down to the scared Sentret, the question was asked to anyone in the group that chose to stick around. ”What do we do with it? This Sentret has been following us for a while.” Titanya looked down at the scared Pokémon and then to the nearby Trainers. Believing that the shiny was already caught they began to leave the vicinity. This eased the Normal-Type before it would scurry away and hide in a bush, keeping an eye on the humans.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon:Cyndaquil
    Nickname:Ember
    User Image
    Ability:Blaze▹When the Pokémon's HP is low, the power of Fire-type moves goes up
    Personality:Mild [Special Attack ↑, Defense ↓]
    Item Held:N/A
    Moves:Tackle▹A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body
    Leer▹The user gives opposing Pokémon an intimidating leer that lowers the Defense stat
    -▹
    -▹

User Image
    User Image

Pokemon: Ralts
    Nickname: -
    User Image
    Ability:-▹
    Personality:-
    Moves:Disarming Voice▹Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokémon. This attack never misses
    GrowlThe user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. This lowers their Attack stats
    Double Team▹By moving rapidly, the user makes illusory copies of itself to raise its evasiveness
    -▹

User Image

Pokemon: -
    Nickname:
    Moves:-▹
    -▹
    -▹
    -▹

User Image

Nickname:
    -▹
    -▹
    -▹

User Image

Nickname:
    -▹
    -▹
    -▹

User Image

Nickname:
    -▹
    -▹
    -▹

【 BAG 】

Items

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. {Town Map}

Stones

Berries

Apricorn

Incense

Medicine

User Imagex∞ {Potion}

TM

HM

Pokeballs

User Imagex∞ {Pokeball}

Badge Case

Citra

0/8

Jurlestia_Quinn

Nintendoe Switch

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:41 am
    User Image

Ari Taniuchi Pokemon Trainer from Nacrene City

”I will no longer be responsible for you when we arrive in town.”

As she had been expecting to be yelled at, Ari found herself being spoken to calmly, only to be informed that the man would not take responsibility over her after they reached the approaching town. Blue eyes stared blankly up at him, the girl at a loss for words on just what to say or how to react to what he'd just told her. While he showed no signs of his anger, it was made obviously clear to anyone that Caius wasn't allowing Ari to tag along any further with the group once they reached Beocht. Knowing this, a new rush of anger boiled within her, and while she wanted to direct that anger towards the man, it was all on her who had screwed up. As a frown slowly began to worm it's way onto her face, Ari twisted her head to look away, trying to hide the look on her face.

Then there was Newt, the sweet, brave Snivy who quickly looked up to the man as he was checked on. Besides the chilling sting of the snow underneath his little green feet, the fella had lucked out on getting hit by the Nidoran's horn. Who knows how long his luck would continue, but it felt nice to have someone be worried about his status, and Klauw seemed to amp up Newt's bravery when the other Pokemon cheered him on. Grinning, the grass type Pokemon gently smacked his chest, trying to show Caius that he was unharmed.

Receiving a scritch under the chin, Newt's gaze looked towards his Trainer as Ari was spoken to once more. These next words seemed to have more of an impact on her then the last, like Caius had stabbed her with a knife earlier and was now twisting the blade to let the pain continue to sink in. Gritting her teeth, Ari almost wished she could just go take off running. It wasn't like anyone in the group wanted her around, so why stay any longer? But, there was the fact her ankle wouldn't be able to take the action and she didn't want to risk running right back into that hoard. " C'mon Newt."

Speaking softly, she knelt down to offer out her arm for her companion to return to his warm spot within her jacket. The Snivy could tell there were some tension within the air, but he couldn't come up with anything to attempt to mend the distrust that the Gym Leader clearly felt towards the child. Sighing, Newt rested his chin against the zipper to her jacket as Ari shuffled over to carefully grab onto Stille.

As they moved from their location towards town, Ari tried not to look at the others or offer up even an attempt at conversation or at least an apology. Would the others have even accepted one from her?

Arriving within town, the red head hadn't even noticed that darkness had blanketed the sky above. Evening had settled in, and the town was mostly lit up by the lights from the buildings that surrounded them. Just wanting to get off of her feet and rest, Ari slowly released her grip on the Citran Noctowl. Caius had offered them a polite invitation to join him in getting food, but Ari assumed that it was more extended out between Himeko and Ryouta then it was for her. Without offering them a goodbye, a thanks, or an apology, the thirteen year old slowly began to place distance between herself and the others as she headed towards the familiar exterior of a Pokemon Center.

Exhausted from their travels, Newt tried to keep his eyes open as he took in the sights of the town. The heat coming from the buildings helped to warm the two up slightly, but both were just ready to fill their stomachs and then get a bit of shut eye. Should Ari check in with her family back home? No doubt her mother would be worried of how the thirteen year old was doing, while her grandfather would be curious to know how it was going. How could she tell him that she hadn't made much progress? No Pokemon besides Newt, and she needed to find herself a new Guide to even travel outside of this damn town.

A fresh set of tears began to well up in her eyes, frustrating the girl as she reached up to angrily rub at her face. She was not going to cry! Seeming to sense her distress, Newt leaned up to gently pat her face. "Sni.."

Where: Beocht Town
                                  With: Newt

Party
                                  User Image

KiaBurst

EriTanaka

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Doggone It! 100

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Doggone It! 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:19 pm
    User ImageUser Image
          User Image

The conversation between Celica and Roxie went unnoticed, the youngest of their group having focused all of her attention onto the battle at hand. Whisper had little experience with fights, at least compared to the rest of her party, but when compared to this Sentret it didn't have much to worry about. Truthfully, she could have taken her attention away and figured out what was going on, but she needed to be sure that nothing happened to her Pokemon.

As the fight came to an end, only then did she realize the absence of their Guide. Slowly approaching the now still pokeball, Gray's red orbs scanned their surroundings on the chance she had just missed her. But, nope, Roxie was no longer anywhere in sight. "We get dumped?" She questioned Celica.

Bending, she swept loose snow off of the ball before carefully taking it in hand. As she did so, a different chill had her body trembling as Whisper drifted around her form. Ghost Pokemon had a way to make you feel cold even when you were in the middle of 100 degree weather. Looking up, she flashed a small grin towards the Phantump as she gestured to the ball in her hand. " What should we name him?" The fifteen year old asked.

Large eyes looked at the pokeball, Whisper reaching up to tap a little stubby hand against the trunk of his face as he took on a pose as if he were lost in thought. Watching him, Gray's gaze flickered over towards the blonde woman as she informed her of what happened with their Guide. Something important came up? Hopefully it wasn't anything bad.

Being tossed a bag of goodies left to them by Roxie, Gray almost dropped the ball containing the Sentret as she quickly shuffled it into the crook of her arm. She shot Celica a look, but didn't voice her slight irritation as she tugged the bag open to peer inside. Pokeballs, rope, potions. While she had made sure to actually bring similar items with her from Forrimere, she wasn't about to turn down a few extras, especially since she had just caught a new companion for her travel.

She was actually going to need to make a stop at the Pokemon Center in Beocht, as she had come to Citra with six Pokemon on her person and her new Sentret would leave her at seven. Whisper continued to peer over her shoulder, eyes staring at the ball she still held as the ghost Pokemon was probably still thinking of a name to give their new friend.

Both Pokemon and Trainer focused onto Celica as she relayed more of Roxie's message. Turning to meet Whisper's worried gaze, Gray felt her mouth forming into a frown as she reached up to give his trunk a comforting stroke. Her Pokemon would attract trouble? Was it due to his species, his coloring, or was it because of his typing? "Thanks for letting me know." Thanking the blonde, the dual haired girl sighed as she shuffled the items in her hands. Storing the bag from the Gym Leader into her bag, she quickly hooked the pokeball onto the strap to her bag.

She'd worry about naming her companion once they got to town. "C'mon Whisper, you too." Gripping onto the empty pokeball, Whisper didn't complain as he was stored back into his ball.

Gray somewhat wished that the blue haired woman had stuck around long enough to explain why Whisper would cause trouble, but, maybe she could find someone else who'd be willing to answer that question.

Heaving out a sigh, her fingers brushed over her dress before she slowly walked over until she was walking besides the other Trainer. Meeting the other woman's gaze, she was taken back by the fact that Celica came to think that Gray didn't like her and that she didn't want to continue traveling with her. "What makes you think I don't like you?" She had to ask, crossing her arms against her chest as she tried to keep from rubbing her goosebump covered arms.

Where: Route 60 | With: Celica | Thoughts: Why would she think that?

OutlawStar01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 am
    User Image
    As the group continued their journey Kana and Usui let their pokemon out of their pokeballs so they could get some fresh air and play. Kana held the Nidoran gently in her arms as they walked down the path. Usui walked ahead of Kana but not to far ahead. He waned to stay close to his twin just encase she needed him or if something were to happen. He kept an eye on there pokemon but got distracted when he heard Preston calling out to Scrap for help. He went to go see what was going on arriving just in time to see scrap go after the starly. He watched as Preston chucked the pokeball at the bird seeing it bounce off its wing. He watched as the ball popped open and sucked in the bird type pokemon landing on the ground it twitched a few times then it was all over. Preston had caught himself a new pokemon and Usui learned that the poor guy needs some practice throwing a ball. He looked back to check on Kana then when Preston joined back with them he would smiled "Congratulations" he said. The rest of the walk was not much to talk about. Kana wondered what was going to happen to the group once they reached town. Would they stay together or would they all go separate ways? Kana wanted to stay with the group that she was in she wanted to get to know Preston, Arys and Hayate better. Kana knew that if she stayed with the group Usui would to there was now way the twins would separate willingly. So it was really going to be up to the others if they had the same group or not. As they got closer to town Usui called all of his pokemon back to their balls and then kanas pokemon to. Once they finally arrived in town they were looking for a place to stay but seemed to be having no luck. Kana noticed as Arys steeped away from the group for a few minutes before he came back. when he brought up staying at his fathers shop she nodded "Are you sure your father would be okay with us staying there? she did not want Arys getting into trouble with his father. It would be bad for him to come to the shop to find a bunch of people he did not know in his shop. She then looked up at Hayate who was ready to take her to the pokemon center she nodded her head and started to follow him before Usui stopped her "You take care of that Nidoran and then me Preston and Arys can get the lodging taken care of." kana smiled and huged him with one arm "Take care of my sister Hayate dont let anything happen to her." he said looking at the man then turned his attention to Arys and Preston.
    User Image
    xXJustified_DeathXx

Lyndranna

RZK-FAN

Mayumi Hiiragi

Citra Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items