Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:28 am
Theras earned a raised eyebrow when he shot that filthy green agony. How said agony missed her notice was another matter all together. She raised a glass of wine towards her nephew. Said nephew seemed to be distracted by one of Pershone's minions.That minion appeared drunk and thoroughly distracted by the same nephew. Well, if you can't keep them out, giving them divine babysitters was a good plan.

Poor Shansa was running herself ragged. She was proud of her little sister and concerned all the same. These events could be..traumatic as Aglaia and Pothos tend to be reminded. The elder Goddess frowned a little trying to decide if she should look after the younger Grace.

A dancing blue and gold mortal kept getting in her line of sight. After the tenth time,her irritation got the best of her. "I am trying to keep an eye on my little sister, play with the woodland animals" She was too far for the dancing king to probably hear but her venting didn't care. With her bow and arrow in hand, the Goddess of Harmony shot off into the dance floor. Given she was on the same cup of wine from when the evening started, her aim was actually better than the drunk and shooting crowd.

MiddyGlow
Erlantz will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dae waved at Shansa as she came over, glad to see her, but a bit concerned about the whole-a** getup that she had going on. He was still moving his arms and feet with the beat as he opened his mouth to

Here Callie was, have a grand ol' time, and out of nowhere an arrow just comes out of fukkin hammerspace to pinch her. She looked down in time to see the arrow on her leg and looked up and straight over to see her little s**t of a cousin (this was the arrow speaking) running off and leaving some underworld loser holding onto his bow, which he should KNOW Grandmother wouldn't him to do.

Fine! If they were gonna ruin her time, she'd ******** with theirs as well.

As Shansa went to leave, she reached forward to grab one of her arrows (thank god not a real one) and then with unusual speed swiped one from Zu as well. If they were so close, well might as well help them consummate their little ******** games. Beauty for the snake-haired freak, desire for the asshat, that should do it. She frowned as she deftly switched her lyre for her bow, cocked them both, and sent them flying with unusually-high accuracy for her (thanks Theras?).

She giggled as Daedalus took away her bow to keep her from escalating further.

"Hey Callie, what the ********>" Daedalus moved to restrain her, but not in time to stop her from going tit-for-tat with Theras. Oh ffs. He looked over at Shansa as she returned back, a bit lost for what to do. "Hey, do you have an arrow that could fix... this?" This being his currently laughing and struggling sister.

Menelie
Calliope/Daedalus > Zuleika

Calliope has been struck by Phaenna's Arrow! She will want to show off and eventually wrestle the next pae she sees (Theras).

shadica
Calliope/Daedalus > Shansa

Calliope has been struck by Phaenna's Arrow! She will want to show off and eventually wrestle the next pae she sees (Theras).

DaemonGabrielle
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Maegara has been struck by Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Theras has been struck by Adonis' Arrow of Desire! Other pae around him will find him quite desirable.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Erlantz was hit by something on the dance floor and he was relieved that the desire to dance finally left him, then he saw some squirrels and bunnies he was worried someone might step on them so he went chasing after them. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going. (Open for interaction)

(Erlantz will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:58 am
Adelaide hissed again, crossing her arms across her chest. "I'm sorry what?" she blinked at them, not fully buying this story that this fish used to be a male and now was a female. She had never seen or heard of that before (partly because she had never attended one of these parties before) and made a tch kind of noise. "You must think me easy to believe something as nonsensical as that. As if a pae could just suddenly change gen---" she began when something tickled her shoulder.

She paused only to reach over and scratch it before crossing her arms again. "....der....?" she finished but her eyes were wide...and confused.

She should normally be feeling things...beneath her arms as they were crossed....but nothing was there. In confusion she glanced down and noticed not only were they gone...but so was her general feminine features and now sported a male body.

She glanced back at the naiad before down at herself again then back at the naiad....then at herself.... then at the ceiling....then around the party....then back at Seamus.....

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!!?" the now male harpy screeched.

SSBrosB
Addy above iordanes arrow, Ursulo below, adonis arrow (it helps my brain sorry xD)

Ursulo had already set mind to flirt with this handsome fellow before hand but now he felt even more compelled too. Why, they just looked ten times more desirable and he wanted to get absolutely lost in those tentacles. "Why no, this is my first time here....and I can't say... that I'm disappointed at all." he grinned, moving closer to the other, at least as much as the other would allow. "Say.... would you care to... grab a drink and chat more... in private?" he grinned, his own tentacle tail curling and uncurling, as if trying to grasp at something. "Or would you fancy a dance lovely?" he chuckled, running a hand through his hair, smoothing out the actual hair strands before petting down the tentacled ends. "It's always lovely to get to know new.....friends." his eyebrows waggled.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:10 am
Cathulu was confused why this pretty being before him didn't want to wrestle anymore. It was so fun!

But when the spotty one handed him a cup of pudding, he admittingly had to pause. "Ooh gabu... gaba gabu!" he grinned behind his mask, grabbing it, shoving the longest head tentacle in, making a mess, then it disappeared behind the mask, loud slurping noises could be heard.

Cathulu dropped to all floors once the cup was finished, licking up anything that had fallen out onto the floor dog style before sitting on his butt, proceeding to groom all four feets and his tentacles. He paused again only when he realized the other was still staring at him and he held out a slightly licked but still pudding covered paw as offering.

"Gaba gabu?"
Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:13 am
Dio half rolled his eyes at the mention of pink and slightly waved his hand in dismissal. "Ah, Venus really needs to learn how to branch out, there are more colors than pink in the rainbow!" he grinned, running a couple fingers up Shimmer's shoulder walking style. "Such as yourself. You aren't all pink...." he said before he leaned in. "But I wonder how much more pinker you can get." he grinned before he chuckled and leaned back, snapping his fingers for a maenad to come and refill his wine glass. "Just relax doll, No harm has come to my ex beloved, I can assure you that. Enjoy the night! Loosen up a little.... some things only come once in your life time." he smiled, waving for some fat golden cherubs to swarm over and begin to pamper Shimmer, offering her snacks, drinks and hooficures.

MiddyGlow

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:23 am
Kasmai whooped joyfully, more than a little intoxicated at this point, when Eniko came back over with their new friend. He immediately slipped an arm around Nishant's waist and with his other hand took the shot from Eniko. Bottoms up! He knocked this one back with increasing proficiency, though that bite at the end did surprise him. "I'm Kasmai," he introduced himself to the beautiful fae.

The warmth spread throughout his body, right out to his fingertips, and when Eniko started dancing so close? He tossed his glass up to the cherub as she had, and put his hand on her hip. He moved his body in time with the music, and in time with his companions. This was probably drunker than he'd ever been, but he didn't feel at all unpleasant. On the contrary, he was feeling more connected with his own body and the world around him. The music had colors, his skin felt electric, and Eniko (along with their new friends) was so beautiful it made his heart ache. It was just amazing.

Daisicle
Kasmai [arrow: genderbent/looks like a girl > Eniko

Falcona
Kasmai [arrow: genderbent/looks like a girl > Xeneka

Strawberri Stardust
Kasmai [arrow: genderbent/looks like a girl > Nishant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:39 am
Zuleika was all ready to welcome Shansa into their little dancing group, but she seemed so very serious today. And then Calliope started acting very strange and aggressive? Zu hadn't seen what had happened, just that Calliope had suddenly swiped one of her arrows. "Calliope!" she exclaimed. "What's gotten into her?" she asked Daedalus, concerned for her dear cousin.

Then, as Shansa returned, she looked to her. "What's going on?"

Daisicle
Zuleika > Daedalus/Calliope

shadica
Zuleika > Shansa

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:52 am
"Wait, my prince..." Datum pleaded. What were the right words to convince the other to stay with him? Datum knew this feeling of harmony that filled him would disappear forever if he couldn't keep his prince.

Thoughts passed quickly through his mind about chaining him up in a dungeon, then he would never lose his prince... but it's also very hard for your prince to rescue you if they are chained up in your own dungeon. That idea was a bust. What about an arranged marriage?! "I think we should introduce our parents." He said with a firm nod that sent his hair tentacles bouncing (and kept them from acting on his first thought). Of course, Datum's parents weren't here which was a problem.

DaemonGabrielle
Viognier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:13 am
"Maybe you can't..." Eruza thought solemnly, but it didn't make sense to him. The feeling that consumed him wouldn't allow it. "But maybe you can, perhaps the harmony in our union is enough to break this curse!" He spoke excitedly, no longer dancing in his mania, thinking that this angelic prince was the answer to everything. "At the very least, you bring more meaning to this half-life."Solar Wind, a name suiting for someone as yourself. I would be honored if you called me Eruza." With that Eruza waved his hand flippantly in the direction Kittums had disappeared in. "She isn't the one who can break this curse," he said, his voice having a seductive tone to it. "Even the birds know that you are something special." This he said with a chuckle as he motioned to the birds surrounding the other (the ones that only Eruza could see). "They don't even mind that I am here."

Midnightspirit
Sol

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:28 am
It was all fun and games for Lykon, until the mortal harpy rested her arm on his shoulder. He couldn't allow this to go on any longer, the maenads would never let him live it down if he allowed himself to get too intimate with a mortal. They would probably never share a bed with him again if he allowed the harpy to push this any further, and it was the maenads that were his true prize. That is what he had to remind himself.

Lykon put on a face like he was enjoying the moment and then he allowed the crowd to slowly push him away from the harpy. He hoped that she was happy enough in her dancing that she wouldn't pursue. If she stopped dancing then he had truly failed in his goals.

Menelie
Rubena

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:45 am
O'reo did stare as the other devoured the pudding cup and then proceeded to clean himself. He melted into a puddle as he looked on the other with longing. Notice me, prince. His upside-downness didn't seem so strange at all when birds and squirrels were dancing all around him.

Cathulu was clean and FINALLY his prince had noticed him once again. O'reo was pretty sure his heart had stopped when Cathulu offered him his hand, did this mean he had accepted his pudding cup proposal?! Yes, yes it did! No one would ever convince him otherwise. O'reo quickly grabbed the other kitty's slimy paw with both of his paws before he could take it back. "Re flig bo bo bo bo bo bo..." He blubbered out, in happy tears. All of his dreams were coming true. O'reo was going to be the bestest princess.

Fea Line

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:47 am
DaemonGabrielle

"What even happened?" she said more to herself than to him, as she helped the poor naga up as he clambered up to her arms (or was that slithered? either way he was definitely not slimy) and dusted himself off, she'd never touched a naga before, he was surprisingly dry and warm. She blushed as she was called a gentle goddess "oh i'm not a godde...." she paused as something very obvious sprouted? .. "oh dear" she murmured as he had grown rather obvious breasts.

She was shocked, she didn't know what to say at first, this was something she had never experienced before "It'll be ok.. uh.. uh.. " she stopped and grabbed a cloth off a nearby table and offered it to him... her... if Abiline wanted to cover up. "I'm sure its... uh.. temporary?" she knelt down and held his hand "It's ok, it'll be ok, perhaps we can find a deity to help?" she offered, trying to comfort him but not really knowing what to say in this situation, she carefully avoided the comment about getting a man now he had breasts, since finding a partner in that way, wasn't something she'd ever really thought about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She was loosening up alright, Xeneka was. Pae were mingling about, there was a competition going on (she could hear shouting), the food looked pretty good…at least from where she could see it. She was not hungry, having ate before coming to the venue in her nervousness that there was nothing here but booze. She was glad she was dragged out by Eniko at the time (though, she might regret the massive hangover she will get very much later). The little group they had was getting bigger.

Laughing, Xeneka followed Eniko as she was lead by her hand towards the other Pae. Xeneka smiled as he came into view and after hearing Eniko and Kasmai introducing themselves, did the same. “Xeneka, nice to meet you!”

She was bopping her head to the music when a new batch of drinks arrived. Thanking the cherub, she took her drink at stared at it for a moment. Nothing seems out of the ordinary; she did hear Eniko saying to have it stronger. Shrugging, she downed the drink, face scrunching up when the taste hit her tongue.

“Wow, that was different to the other ones…” Blinking her face back to normal, Xeneka eyed the glass that once held her drink, shaking her head a little to clear it. That was strong.

Daisicle
((Xeneka to Eniko))

Menelie
((Xeneka to Kasmai))

Strawberri Stardust
((Xeneka to Nishant))

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:15 pm
Fea Line

Shimmer Star smiled and she nodded there were a lot of great colors other than pink. "Yes, I agree." She enjoyed the pampering for a little bit but then she shooed the cherubs away. She then stood up and said "This has been all wonderful but I should be going I came here for a vacation and I want to do some other things, dancing, playing games." She said warmly "Perhaps I will see you later?" She offered.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff