Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]
Valentines Day Event - 2023 - ENDED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:51 pm
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Yeah she singing remixes of her song #34
yeah I'm not surprised. went down to watch most of it, since I like half the songs, went to grab my dinner when she sang half a minute of Work, the one I don't like. my poor dad doesn't like that type of music at all X'D on the bright side, the costumes were dorky but not too revealing and at least the male and female dancers were basically dressed the same (so not sexist), although the hairstyle and makeup kinda made her look five years older than she is and would've looked better on her ten years ago, stylists were kinda uninspired IMO

(post #34)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:53 pm
raf slimmins
at least her look was fire tho #47
I liked the outfit she was wearing, not revealing which I like, and seven-year-old me would've loved the hot pink color. to me the makeup/hairstyle made her look older than she is though and could've been more flattering- it would've suited her ten years ago I think

(post #35)  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:54 pm
heres 50 bumps #50  
Giga Paladin acefreedom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 544!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:55 pm
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom
yeah I'm not surprised. went down to watch most of it, since I like half the songs, went to grab my dinner when she sang half a minute of Work, the one I don't like. my poor dad doesn't like that type of music at all X'D on the bright side, the costumes were dorky but not too revealing and at least the male and female dancers were basically dressed the same (so not sexist), although the hairstyle and makeup kinda made her look five years older than she is and would've looked better on her ten years ago, stylists were kinda uninspired IMO

(post #34)

Yeah compared to her other performance it was average #43  

Giga Paladin acefreedom

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:56 pm
and you could tell most of the music was prerecorded if you watched Rihanna's hand with the mic, but she sang live at the end which sounds better to me. maybe for the best though since she was able to save her breath while dancing. I remember Katy Perry was a bit hoarse when she sang in that crazy halftime show with the giant jaguar and the shark suit guys LOL

(post #36)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:56 pm
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
I liked the outfit she was wearing, not revealing which I like, and seven-year-old me would've loved the hot pink color. to me the makeup/hairstyle made her look older than she is though and could've been more flattering- it would've suited her ten years ago I think

(post #35)
i thought her overall look was great. When i was watching it on youtube the ASL interpreter ATE it up. #51  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:58 pm
Random number generator - i'll give away 1k plat for everyone that gets #31!

Generate the numbers 1-100 and this will be granted to 10 people smile

post #52  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 pm
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom

(post #34)

I didn't like the whole hand-at-the-crotch move, some of the dancing was too dorky for me (not that I mind dorky dancing sometimes) and the dancers were really coordinated at least, and I really liked the bit at the end where she was singing live (but you could tell a lot of it was prerecorded if you watched her face- but the recording at least sounded good, better than singing out of breath.)

(post #37)  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

TobiSinYuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:00 pm
beep boop #53  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 447!

Giga Paladin acefreedom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:03 pm
Refs being shady #44  
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom

(post #34)

I didn't like the whole hand-at-the-crotch move, some of the dancing was too dorky for me (not that I mind dorky dancing sometimes) and the dancers were really coordinated at least, and I really liked the bit at the end where she was singing live (but you could tell a lot of it was prerecorded if you watched her face- but the recording at least sounded good, better than singing out of breath.)

(post #37)
ok i thought i was going crazy when i saw her singing not lining up with her mouth moving i was like is she lip singing? The back up dancers looked GREAT though like great dancing marshmallows #54  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
raf slimmins

(post #35)
i thought her overall look was great. When i was watching it on youtube the ASL interpreter ATE it up. #51
well at least that's a good thing, I think it would be easier to sign for music if you're really into it. And certainly some people like that look better than others- I wouldn't wear that color myself, but I wouldn't mind a similar hairstyle and outfit in black since I kinda like waterproof plastic clothes (maybe not the giant raincoat since I feel like I'd trip on it, although it was very fitting for Umbrella LOL.) I'm not a fan of bright lipstick though, it really matched the outfit but it also kinda makes everyone look older or like dolls to me, so if you love bright lipstick I think the whole look would be nice.

(post #38 )  
Giga Paladin acefreedom generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1698!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:06 pm
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom

(post #34)

(post #37)

Yeah it was felt volume was low. #45  

Giga Paladin acefreedom

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:06 pm
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom
Ultrabord
Giga Paladin acefreedom

(post #34)

(post #37)
ok i thought i was going crazy when i saw her singing not lining up with her mouth moving i was like is she lip singing? The back up dancers looked GREAT though like great dancing marshmallows #54
I couldn't decide if they reminded me more of skiiers, abominable snowmen/women, or maybe marshmallows lol. kinda silly, but overall decent since I don't like the half-nude looks so a snow-themed look was interesting. I kinda liked the mesh tops, guys in mesh tops lmao.

(post #39)  
[✓] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games