Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

stellvian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:31 am
Hi,my real name is Suzy,nice to meet you all 3nodding
Thanks for the invite engineer-of-doom whee

I'd love to get a staff of the angels 3nodding And a kiki kitty xd

Hm..My main priority is helping my friends with their shops and trying to find a good lotto that doesn't die xd

I may not always be by a computer so if you can't get ahold of me sorry,but I'll get on as much as i can 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:50 pm

. . .
Ni hao (yesh, I'm Chinese) !

I'm Xiao Hong and I live in Belgium. Currently, I love doing stuff with the profiles, going on the marketplace to sell things so I can buy more, quest pretty items and play Word Bump! IRL, I love art and music.

Err, what I'd ultimately want? I don't know, so many items to pick from! Besides, I love about every item here and my moods shuffle too often for me to have a definite ultimate-want item.
. . .

Hongske

Kakashi006

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:09 pm
i look like a noob becuse im saveing i got 6000g right now  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:29 pm
My name is Chris.
Im not athletic, but many of my fellow Arizonians think I look like it. (refer to pictures on my profile)
I love the heat of my home state.

I love to write poetry, but occasionally I lay off of it.
What else is there to tell?  

weakness91

ksummit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:10 am
I'm new to the Guild, but not to Gaia. I have been on Gaia a little over a year....this account was one of my mule accounts, but now it is my primary account. I love the mp, and find myself there every day! I have made a few "bargain" purchases and a couple of good sales.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:27 pm
My name is Christina. I live In Oregon. xp Gaia. Dx I hate it but sad I can't get rid of it xd  

Bunny_ Wunny

Ghosthorse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:04 am
BantyMom
For all intents and purposes, my name is just going to have to be BantyMom. I use that name on every site on the internet and in several places in real life anyway. It is even on my license plate now.

I am 48 and an elementary school teacher.

Yep, you read that right. 48. Born about a month before the space age. Worked on computers when they still needed a room of their own, the terminals were the size of EZ-Boy Lounger, and the programs were stored on punch cards!

Fortran anyone?

OMG, another OBG ! (oldie but goodie) I'm older than you and retired (early). The first computer worked on was in 1970. No graphics. My career was programming mainframes (9-track tape) in IBM 370 assembly language, and yes, on punch cards at first. blaugh

I'm trying to get some kind of angelic stuff but it's waaay expensive! I have the winged boots but the color doesn't match the ice tiara I have. O well. I'm a purple kinda gal anyway.

This is a good place for me to learn more about pricing as I sell on marketplace a lot. I usually price lower than most people, so my stuff sells fast. Mostly garbage and flowers. I save my bugs for inks.

This place, Gaia, is so much fun! I've been on Cokemusic and Habbohotel, but this has them beat for variety of clothing and furniture. If only we could make music, dance and sit on our furni! It is really nice that we can make gold on our own, and the rares (envelopes) are cheaper than on other sites. I brought several friends with me and we are all enjoying it and being frustrated by learning all there is to know, plus the many glitches. I hope they get them cleared up soon.

Ghosthorse  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:32 am
My name is Shira. Right now i'm questing for an avatar. So far I didn't get any donations (I never do lol) and I was just selling some items that I don't use anymore when I got an offer to join this guild!  

S h ! r a

List_1crue

Desirable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:55 am
all that needs to be said about me is nothing if you want to know about me ask  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:00 am
Hello I am Stephanie or Faye which ever. I am 22 and I am a gaia addict. This is what keeps me busy during the LOOOONG boring days at work. Ummmm as for the market place I love making money so that I can spend it...LoL I am trying to make my unique Avi and well can't say I have a dream Avi because I am constantly changing my mind about everything. I am a typical woman I know...umm one thing that I find interesting is that I can hardly find people my age on gaia....and its sort of scary going into some of these rooms with younger kids....O.o.....I thought I was bad at that age.....  

FayerieChyld

night_vamp64

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:04 am
My names Ivy. Right now I am trying to save to get what I want for my avie. I sell items for less than what some people ask for just to get thing sold and fast. When I got my invit and read it I laughed since two of the things that was said about other guilds is what I am, an anime otaku and a DDR player. rofl Oh! And let's not for get the polls, i'm one of those peoples too. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:29 am
hi im Riku. please call me that or give me a nickname if you want. i want to keep my name a secret until i know you all better. sorry im just like that sometimes. anywho. im 14 and i like to use the market place. i like to draw and do avi art. though im not to good. and i want a kiki kitty and a coco kitty to be almost done with my avi. that is me there u have it.

-Riku  

The_KFC_Fairy

Zenny Legend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:36 pm
I'm Mitch and i live in canada. and im 16 also. although i chat a lot *But i make money right?* I'm praticeing pixile art *Or sprite* i did get a hang of it *A bit* but i did not do that as often, but i still working on that....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:43 pm
-My real name is Chris and I Live in Florida (the retirement state scream )I'm 15 even though the population of Florida is made up of people who basically won't live too much longer.
-My hobby is to draw manga and other stuff like that, I am also coming up with a comic called "Holy Wars", bad title I know but it will do for now.
-I really want my Dream avy to be complete, donations are accepted so donate a will xp I also likie to sell thing via the market place (thats why I'm here sweatdrop )
-So Pm me if you want to know me better or something or you live in Fla too and we can be friends 'kay wink .
P.S. I'm straight so dont think other wise okay.

-Chris  

Batterogah

Insane Vegi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:49 pm
I'm Jess. I recently turned the glorious age of 17. I love sarcasm and have found it is a normal tone. I like dance and music. I have a job that isn't making me all too happy. I like making flash animations. I am going to be a psychologist one day. I enjoy school. I work the vend on occasion. I also have sprees of fun in the ED. You can find me in random threads that are my friends. I suffer mild insomnia. I like animals. I am finished. Oh and I have bouts of OCD a lot. Oh snap I'm also in California, but I like Washington state more... =D

That's me in a large nutshell. =)

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games