Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
Make up an outrageous lie about the guy above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:30 am
celebie.exe
celebie.exe
celebie.exe
celebie.exe
celebie.exe
The one above me thinks I didn't hear it form him. Which ... would be correct

The one above me is questing

The one above me likes to wonder nude downtown and shake a bunch of grapes at passersby while mumbling " sherbert is ta new association of abe vigoda conspiracies."

The one above me finds plad speedos with a frilly overing appealing

The one above me stuck a gold rimed plate in the microwave

The one above me is suffering from eneleocism

eneleocism: the emotions one feels after prolonged exposure to seudeoism  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:33 am
The one above me ate 6 packages of Ramen dry. Drank then threw up twice the volume

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:16 pm
The one above me has well developed social skills.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:06 pm
zz1000zz is no longer allowed in local super markets due to her habbit of jumping out at people in the frozen food section and assulting them in various ways with dead fish she stole from the sea food section.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:40 pm
The one above me is telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:44 am
The person above me desperately wants me to extract her bodily fluids and store them in bottles placed in my closet to later sell on the iternet.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:01 am
IY_and_MCR is desperately hoping her last statement will influence zz1000zz to jar her bodily fluids so IY_and_MCR can buy them cheap on E-Bay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:56 am
Every Tuesday ceilisidhe wears a turtle suit and stands on street corners in an attempt to control car drivers minds  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:15 pm
At this very moment IY_and_MCR is in the gaian guild for seniors stirring up a load of trouble!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:26 pm
ceilisidhe has been mistaken as a lunitic because every other few weeks he puts on a dress and fake ears. He then proceeds to walk arround town repeating the word "Panties".
Once he was arrested for this and learned that the excuse "Hideki made me do it" doesn't hold up when talking to law officials.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:30 pm
IY_and_MCR likes to run around town butt naked screaming "a**l dwelling buttmonkies are crawling inside me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:34 pm
Neogoth666 is possesed by the spirit of Bob Ross who can not rest untill the world is finally at peace due to the calming influence of happy trees.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:42 pm
IY_and_MCR
ceilisidhe has been mistaken as a lunitic because every other few weeks he puts on a dress and fake ears. He then proceeds to walk arround town repeating the word "Panties".
Once he was arrested for this and learned that the excuse "Hideki made me do it" doesn't hold up when talking to law officials.

( pansu, pansu, A-Ri-Ga-To! )

IY_and_MCR and Neogoth666 are homosexuals trapped in the bodies of women who fantasize about avocados.....did you know bisexual in the midwest means pigs AND cows?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:02 pm
ceilisidhe knows that it means pigs and cows because he has a fetish for them and spends all his time researching them.  

RevlinHeartsblood

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:13 pm
After an incident involving a coffee grinder, a yak, a dozen small children, and a little person Neogoth666 is no longer allowed anywhere near the Dairy Queens within a forty five mile radius of her house.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games