Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypherengel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:52 am
Oy,I'm Syphe - and I'm new.

I joined this guild because I *firmly* believe in people being able to do what they believe is right.Abortion is no different.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:00 pm
*hugs any new women*  

Gash-Jackel

partytillipuke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:07 pm
hi. i joined because im tired of debating with guoteunquote prolifers about my right to chose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:19 pm
Hi, my name is Nightdoll. I saw the green beret for this guild in a forum about rape/abortion. I do not know if I would ever get an abortion, but I do most wholeheartedly believe in a womyn's right to choose.  

NightdollRavenwing

Joselle`Stark

Familiar Bloodsucker

10,025 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:30 pm
Hey, I just joined. I'm Jamie from GA, 19 years old, and I'm a strong supporter of women's rights. I believe it would be my right to have an abortion if I were facing an unwanted pregnancy, and I'd take advantage of that right in a heartbeat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:42 pm
'Lo kiddies. Glad to finally be a part of a guild with meaning. ^.^  

The Great Lina Inverse

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:52 pm
Howdy New Members! You all should post some. We'd love to have ya participate ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Yuzume

hells vixen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:33 pm
hi, im usagi. i am 17 and just started to become "intimate" with my long time bf, and if i ever became pregnant....it is the womans choice. Nobody can take that away from her and nobody can feel what she is feeling. Only the mother would know what would be best. That is why i am
pro-choice. anyway nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:21 am
Hello, I'm Elvendra, 24 years old and pro-choice.

I believe abortion is a very personal thing and is only a decision the woman can make, not her other half, parents, government, anyone else at all.  

Elvendra

rock_action

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:51 pm
Salvete, omnes!
I'm Liz, I'm 14 and a pro-choice Catholic democrat (spot the contradiction!!) I'm actually not one of those 14 year olds "tht tyPe lYk th1zzz" I always considered that a plus 3nodding
I feel that all women have a little maternal instinct (ever seen girls flock to babies?). I think that if a woman so chooses to override this natural feeling with a more logical choice depending on many factors, how is a 50-something year old man going to stop her? If we don't make abortion legal, women are going to do it with baseball bats or coathangers.
But, yes, I'm new. 'llo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:43 pm
Yuzume, what an excellent story you shared with us. Also, you are not alone for being bombarded with extremely christian views about abortion.

I've seen ya post around usagigrl. Welcome to the guild! smile

Welcome to the board Elvendra! pretty username btw!

Rock_Action, welcome to the guild! Interesting viewpoints that you hold. Diversity rocks!  

Grip of Death

Sensedog

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:22 am
It is indeed a good sign when I find myself approving at least 2-4 new members for this guild almost every day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:14 am
Hey folks! ^.^ I'm Dead Kitty, if you couldn't read, and I decided to join a guild that might actually make sense in the long run. I attend a Catholic high school in a small town filled with narrow minded religious hicks. It seems no matter what were debating in religion class (mantatory...go figure) I have an opposite view. One of theres subjects is abortion.

They say God has a plan for everyone, and I'm guessing if he gave a pro-choice woman pregnancy, he planned for an abortion...that and 'he' gave us the right to choose. I supose that's only a small argument, but it makes perfect sense to me...so...yeah.  

Dead Kitty

Heather_In_Octane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:52 pm
Hi! I know, im slow to the join but here I am! Nice to meet everyone xp  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games