Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:07 pm
Hikiro Itachi

Name: Hikiro Itachi
ANBU Name: Brown Lion
Cloak color: Black
Apperance: Wears the Shinobi Headband across forehead has the Green Vest, Black T-shirt, Baggy Pants and Shinobi Sandles.

(I'm a Good RolePlayer I have been in 20 different Naruto Roleplays I'd like to be a leader and do not worry I am always online on Gaiaonline roleplaying Unless i'm at school ground, away at a friend house, on vacation or at my grandmother's. other than that I'm online quite I bit.)

OoC: Ok, you seem up to it, I'll put you in team one.

Since you just came in, you can start in Konoha after just getting your cloak, mask, and being accepted by the Third Hokage, and instead of following Me, Fallen, and Riot, you are needed to aid team 3 in getting back two kidnapped A.N.B.U members.

And Riot, when I said " we lost one " I meant Kio, since I said he would be joinging us, I just killed him off. v_<;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:13 pm
IC:

-Akani sat down next to Momoko with her legs out and her hands behind her supporting her weight. She just sighed, "Its true...there is no doubt that Blue Serpent is dead..." she let out a heavy sigh and layed down on the ground looking at the sky or at least the trees.-

FallenRaven49

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:17 pm
*Walks into the Hokage's office obviously late....looks around at everyone starting at me* Hehe....sorry everyone over slept...so what's going on!?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:29 pm
OOC: Today's so busy...>.< Well I'm finally online! Also I'm having dancing lessons every thursday starting september 9th around 5:30-6:30pm EST. So I might be slow at replying after that..

IC:
-Reiha stared off in the distance as Kaiq continued to fight the ninjas. Toshiro layed on her as he slept. She looked down at him, his face covered by his mask, wondering what he looks like without the mask while he's asleep. Eventually they were all dead, ripped by the best. Silver Fox woke up and his eyes shot open. Reiha was surprised when he left to distract Kaiq so she can make some sort of gas to make him turn back to normal because the medicine did not fully recover him yet. When he left with a slight chance to get injured by one of his teamates Reiha got to work. As silent and fast as a snake she snatched special leaves and took some medicine from her pocket. Reiha layed them down and crushed them fast.-
"..hm....ok...yes this is it..."
-She turned her head once to check on her captain, Kaiq seemed as if he didn't change. Toshiro, however looked as if he was going to have a harder time as time passed. Reiha turned back and dripped red liquid on her mixture. Then she took a stick, putting the mixure on it too, letting a strong smell spread from it. She ran up in front of her captain and held her arm in front of him.-
"I'm sorry I'm late, but you should get back now...I'll handle it from here."
-She lay the log on the ground and jumped on a tree. Reiha looked at Silver Fox and tried to explain her plan.-
"That log has special mixures that will make a beast like him go towards it and lick it, once he does, he'll fall asleep, if there wasn't enough dosage, I'll be ready to throw this needle to paralyze him."
-She looked at Kaiq with concern.-
'Please...just turn back to normal, or just...just lick the log...I don't want to hurt a comrade...'  

Lu Shi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:04 pm
OoC: ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS, I HAVE NOW ADDED A MISSION LIST AT THE FIRST POST ( At the bottom ) REFEER TO THAT IF YOU FORGET YOUR CURRENT MISSION.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:19 pm
Drake Dragonwing
*Walks into the Hokage's office obviously late....looks around at everyone starting at me* Hehe....sorry everyone over slept...so what's going on!?

Are you uh... in the rp? *too lazy to check.. about to make rp post*

Quote:
'Please...just turn back to normal, or just...just lick the log...I don't want to hurt a comrade...'

Sry.. i cant.. Im uh.. beastily.

I stared at the log, smelling the sweet sensation of it. It smelt pretty good. I didnt feel any better, I got angrier and felt like I was going to pop a vain. A took a swing with my claw at Silver Fox, but missed as he jumped up and dodged. I felt myself shrinking even more. The sun was fully up and visible.

"GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! RARRRRRRRH!!"

I felt a menacing pain in my skin as the fur started to absorb into my body. My clothes were ripped because of my increase of size. They werent completely ripped though. My ANBU mask lay on the floor where before I transformed.

"GROWLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAORRRRR!"

I went as fast as I could, with my hand out to make a simple stab. It was easily countered, but with my other hand i swung around and bashed Silver Fox. He flew to the side, not injured majorly, but injured. He was damaged in the side ribs, and arm. I was nearly half-wolf and i had very little fur, and I reverted to my normal size. My strength, speed were decreasing every second. I ran slower and hit weaker.

"GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I sniffed it, the log again. It smelt like a heavenly world of cherries, pancakes, everything I could imagine. I collapsed on the floor with a final shout.

"RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHH!!!!!!"

I lay unconsious on the grass/snow and fell asleep.  

Evil Ducky Man

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:21 pm
sry double post.. gaia was down yesterday.. thatsprolly why.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:26 pm
-His eyes move up to Reiha as she comes between him and the beast with the antidote he had hoped so much for. He dodged a quick assault from the Primal Wolf and ran for were Reiha had gone but only to get cracked in the ribs seconds later by an increasingly weaker Wolf. He winced as his ribs surged with pain. Thank heavens I have this vest on, or else that would have sent my ribs into my heart. He weakily jumped up the tree Reiha had gone into using the tree itself they rested on to keep himself in a verticle standing-

"Good Job, Mamba...Wolf in his primal form won't be able to resist the alluring scent of that log...you've turned his own hightened senses against him..genius.."

-He sheathes his ninjatou and looks on as Kaiq draws closer and closer to the long. He lets a little pray fall from his lips as he sits there crouched on the tree branch holding himself up at the base of the branch.-

"By the heavens let this work...we can't afford much more of this..."

-He lets a light shiver flow over his form as the cool morning air plays at his skin. I suppose I'll be needing a new cloak when we get back to Konoha. He winced as the shiver passed and kinda fell against Reiha as the pain itself was too much for his body to bare as his mind went into hibernation-  

PenguinNoJutsu

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:58 pm
LOL...

User Image
yes me too because im bored and have no life.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:53 pm
OoC: Uh..Nevermind, I made a mistake. v_> Team 2's mission should be comming to a close, when it does, there mission is to simply come back to Konoha and rest.  

|_Amari_

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:44 pm
OoC: heh because I was bored while Gaia was down so I made some Signature pictures for my squad.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's kaiq's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And Lu-Shi's.

If ya'll want to direct link I guess that's fine but um...it'd help a lot if ya'll could find your own host.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:45 pm
OoC: Nrr.... Double Post  

PenguinNoJutsu

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:28 am
*Sits lazily in the chair....* Yes I am new...so what team are you putting me on cap'n!?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:55 am
Hey amari.. uh.. I am de-transforming so..... fine.
omg.. i already de-transformed.. what r u talking about..
guys... i already posted i deformed.. why are you making weird things..  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:44 am
Drake Dragonwing
*Sits lazily in the chair....* Yes I am new...so what team are you putting me on cap'n!?

OoC: Kaiq, Oh, sorry, didn't see that, well, gaia was emssing up lately, could barely post. And Drake..If you read the first page, it says it would like DECENT role-players to participate. You need to make posts that are ALTLEAST several sentences long. And if you make your first post, make it why you're here and your bio, this isn't like your other rp's when someone makes a very bad mis-spelled one-sentence post. Please have a better one next time or I'll be forced to drop you. Sorry, but I want good people here. v_>  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games