Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's your favorite Naruto character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:26 am
Favourite guy = Shikamaru. He's an awesome ninja when he puts in little/no effort, so think of how awesomely brilliant he'll be once he puts in effort! heart
Favourite girl = Hinata. Far too cute to not be my favourite girl. heart whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:29 am
LOVE NARUTO,SASUKE,KAKASHI,GAARA AND LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like all the characters actually.....but I love the pairings more!

(Thinks about all the yaoi pairings)

But of course I will not try to convert you into yaoi....I'll leave that to my fanfictions! 3nodding  

Karma_Stirke

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:20 am
My fav is Dosu, but I'm starting to like Shikamaru alot more, especially after 235. My favorite girl though is Hinata, she's so cute. Reminds me alot of Shinobu from Love Hina.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:34 pm
LordDamien27
My fav is Dosu, but I'm starting to like Shikamaru alot more, especially after 235. My favorite girl though is Hinata, she's so cute. Reminds me alot of Shinobu from Love Hina.

my favorite female ninja would be Hinata because of how she is able to face againt Neji. She is brave and courageous..unlike most the females in the anime...most are useless or stupid..  

ChibiAngelwolf

bigvick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:31 pm
I really think that Kabuto, though a bad guy, is still very cool because of his combination of talent and genius. Rock Lee is probably my favorite all around character, though  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:50 pm
Izchi
Rock Lee~ ^,^

I'm Very Very weird.

your not weird!!! i like rock lee! *o* i also like gaara asuma hinata shikamaru and jiyra not in order  

zero_brain

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:51 pm
I think if Kabuto was a good guy that he would be a good person to have. He seems to be a very good ninja and excellent at healing and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:09 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
I think if Kabuto was a good guy that he would be a good person to have. He seems to be a very good ninja and excellent at healing and stuff like that.

yeah but he makes an exellent bad guy and we need more "good" bad guys other than itachi  

zero_brain

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:21 pm
zero_brain
ChibiAngelwolf

yeah but he makes an exellent bad guy and we need more "good" bad guys other than itachi

what the hell is with the quote? Why did you freaked it up?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:29 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
zero_brain
ChibiAngelwolf
I think if Kabuto was a good guy'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">good guy that he would be a good person to have. He seems to be a very good ninja and excellent at healing and stuff like that.

what the hell is with the quote? Why did you freaked it up?

WTF?? i fixed it and it went back to that?!? i wonder why?  

zero_brain

zero_brain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:35 pm
mabey it has somthing to do with the highlighted text on the words "good guy"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:01 pm
Kakashi and Naruto surprised  

PhoenixOwl

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:32 pm
what do you think Naruto would be like without the pervertedness (I mean Naruto the anime and Uzumaki Naruto)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:45 pm
Sasuke!  

Anime476Lover

gronx7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:55 pm
I'm like shikamaru when it comes to school work.. cuz i wouldn't get bored in battle.. i'm like naruto in personality when around people having fun.. annnnnnnnnnd my favorite is probably Jiraiya  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games