Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketched

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:23 pm
(( where are you guys? im curious. i would like to join in ))

Eri finished his ramen and felt much better.....although he had to reorder it after it got cold because he slep on the table....funny how the ramen guy didnt move him.
He lugged his new puppet around on his "back-pack", now arguably heavier with all the weaponry and "surprises" in it.
He wandered aimlessly through the village, which he liked to do often for the hell of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:28 pm
OoC: I think we're just in the middle of a street somewhere...hehe sweatdrop  

FallenRaven49

Sketched

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:36 pm
Eri took a random turn from the corner and felt a large surge of chakra. he wasnt the best at finding it but this was undeniable. 3 people? wow, all of them pretty dam strong......
He turned another corner and found the 2 people he had met ealier with the thrid person...with the chakra he detected from earlier. He walked up next to the purple haired girl instictively pulled off his left latch.
"So, whats up?" He asked in a lame, ice breaker mood.
( yay for random encounters!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:42 pm
Yondaime turned around. "Eri! Welcome back. You should stick around, the fight of your life may be coming up." He turned to Gaara. "When exactly is this fight coming up. Where is this boss of yours. I'm growing impatient Gaara!"  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sketched

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:53 pm
Eri looked at the new ninja, and the gourd on his back, the bags under his eyes were large. as if he were enternaly awake....
"Gaara....fighting......cool....im up for anything." Eri said enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:57 pm
He glanced at the puppet on Eri's back. "It looks heavier, looks upgraded. Don't tell me about it though, a ninja never reveals his trump card. Unless needed in battle. Hopefully you won't be forced to use it if Kuroppoi ever plans to get here today."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sketched

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:03 pm
Eri nodded and hut his right hand on a holster on his thigh. In side were ringed senbon, medical needles used for accupunture. His father was a medical ninja and he picked up a thing or two as a kid. He definatly wasnt the best, not someone you want cutting you up to save your life and DEFINATLY not someone you want cutting you up period.
"So whos this person your talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:15 pm
"A threat to the village, more importantly a threat to Klou. He is after her, trying to use her as a weapon, or else kill her. He is a very dangerous person who I have not met. But Gaara is going to help me kill him, because he is trying to kill Gaara." he said calmly. "You may want to stay out of this battle, but I suggest you watch."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:15 pm
Klou pulled the hair back out of her eyes again, before turning to face Eri. "Someone who wants to kill me." she sighed. "Another someone... there's always someone... and I haven't even finished my arrand, yet!"

OOC: XD sorry, guys. I had to have dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:19 pm
"Someone whos a threat to the village? Why would I want to stay out of that battle." Eri just caught his tounge and turned to Klou.
"Oh, and a threat to Klou as well." sweatdrop  

Sketched

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:21 pm
Klou looked disgruntled. "Do I even matter?" she said, bashing her head against a nearby wall repeatedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:36 pm
Yondaime was silent for a moment. "Klou, are you willing to now tell me why exactly you came to this village? If it is just an errand, then why wouldn't you tell me before?"  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:41 pm
-Gaara chuckled at Klou's bashing of her head, but then tightly squeezed his eyes shut and rubbed them groaning. He then felt something near, his eyes quickly shot open and looked around. "Yondaime! Quickly hes coming, I can feel him!!" as soon as he finished his sentence a very tall man appeared in front of him. Gaara's eyes widened at the sight of his old boss, Kuroppoi was 6'5 with darkly tanned skin. His long, dark black hair curved around his face, his bangs dangled in front of his Sand Village headband. He wore a tight black shirt with the kanji symbol of death on the back of it, he wore baggy pants that ended at his knees...from their he had leg wrappings and then ninja sandels. "You little rat..." his voice was dark and brooding as he glared at the small red haired boy...-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:42 pm
Ribbin_Sama
Yondaime was silent for a moment. "Klou, are you willing to now tell me why exactly you came to this village? If it is just an errand, then why wouldn't you tell me before?"

"Well, it's sort of... a top secret thing, if you get what I mean." she sighed. "If anyone were to know, it would probably endanger a lot of peop-" she froze when she saw the man that was after her life and ran behind the Yondaime.  

Celtic Wolf

Sketched

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:46 pm
FallenRaven49
-Gaara chuckled at Klou's bashing of her head, but then tightly squeezed his eyes shut and rubbed them groaning. He then felt something near, his eyes quickly shot open and looked around. "Yondaime! Quickly hes coming, I can feel him!!" as soon as he finished his sentence a very tall man appeared in front of him. Gaara's eyes widened at the sight of his old boss, Kuroppoi was 6'5 with darkly tanned skin. His long, dark black hair curved around his face, his bangs dangled in front of his Sand Village headband. He wore a tight black shirt with the kanji symbol of death on the back of it, he wore baggy pants that ended at his knees...from their he had leg wrappings and then ninja sandels. "You little rat..." his voice was dark and brooding as he glared at the small red haired boy...-

Eri took a step back at the sudden appearance of this new stranger. His hands tensed a bit and twiched as his first reaction was to pull out his senbon. He waited for the others actions first....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games