Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Best Naruto Couple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinjaPanda120

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:03 pm
Tha-Pope
I think the cutest couple would be naruto and Hinata

hinata is so cute whenever she talks to naruto

yep thats what i think 2 they might be married  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:36 pm
suiton_suikodan
Shikamaru and Temari. Dun know why but i have a feeling they will end up together in the anime.

Noo!!!! Not them... It's Shikamaru and Ino. Hinata and Kiba. Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke and nobody... stressed I hate Sasuke even though he's hot. heart Temari and Gaara. heart Chouji and um... the character MIGHT pop out later, I said might. Shino and his bugs.
If you've read naruto chapter 241, I think Obito will end up with the girl, the one who was a medical ninja and got kidnapped. sweatdrop don't remember her name... Ok, these are all the couples I can think of.  

Hana-Lily

Sumomo-san

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:26 am
It's kinda hard to couple them, don't ya think? There really hasn't been any kawaii romance scenes like that, but of course, that's not what Naruto's all about. smile Although if I had to choose, I'd say Naruto and Hinata, just because she's so kawaii with her shy-ness!!!! whee

*Sumomo-san*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:14 pm
Top... three... favorite pairings (in Kat's opinion):

1) Sasuke x Naruto
2) Itachi x Naruto
3) Hinata x Naruto

Why do they all have Naruto? ...x_X Don't ask...  

kx_white_mage

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:36 pm
now that i think about it.... hinata and kiba would be a cute couple.... 3nodding very cute  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:19 am
I actually dont mind any non-yaoi couple as long as its well written. I've seen InoxSasukes that made me think: Wow, It could happen.  

FreezeFlame

Mint Ice Cream With Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:20 pm
Sasuke and Sakura all teh way! or maybe naruto and hinata heart haha! there both so cute together! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:21 pm
Gaara just screams, SCREAMS incest. Temari or Kankuro, preferably the later. Of course, he's hot enough on his own!  

Major Tom

Celestainia

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:53 pm
Alexina
Shikamaru and Ino

haha that would be so interesting! LOL!!! I don't think they are a good match. He is so quiet and logical and she is so high maintenance LOL

I'd like to see him with Temari. That would be interesting. I think she'd fall for the way he is heh. Interesting.

I want to see Choiji and Ino. That would be very different.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:54 pm
Ribbin
Not my opinion. But just because no one has said it: Naruto & Hinata

absolutely adorable. i could see that working. they could give eachother a lot.

or Hinata and Shikamaru would work too. It would be cute. but she would be mor eof a kid sister to him.  

Celestainia

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Celestainia

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:56 pm
Novem Cauda Vulpes
Honestly I don't really ship couples and hope romance stays far out of Naruto canon.

But as to fanworks I"d love to see someone write some decent.

Naruto/Hinata, Kiba/Hinata or Kiba/Naruto or heck even all three together in a relationship.

O_O

How about Akamaru and Choiji then while you are at it!

O_O  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:06 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
ChibiAngelwolf
Tsukasa Elric
LordDamien27
lol, Ino will prolly end up with like Choji or something.

confused That would be kind of weird. I mean, Choji's an awesome character and all (I think that even more after reading the manga. heart ), but I just can't see him in a relationship with anyone. sweatdrop

well anyone that we know...
My pairings are:
Hinata and Neji (or Hinata and Kiba)
Shikamaru and Temari
Rock Lee and Sakura
Ino and Shino (I guess..)
me and naruto
deep despair and kakashi

HAHA! jinni strikes again! -leaves in cloud of smoke-

oh... ill have to agree with chibiangelwolf in most of those.... 3nodding xd blaugh

who is Jinni?

thanks for the correction I did forget some ;P

ope... i am jinni! BUAHAHAHAHA! -runs away-

XD *trips Jinni and sits her next to Kakashi*

has anyone else noticed that Neiji and Hinata are FIRST COUSINS!?  

Celestainia

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:20 am
Sakura Mishiyuki
sniff no sasusaku

"A New Ninja For a New Year." -Jyabil  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:26 pm
heheh.. i have to admit im a Sasuke/Naruto fan sweatdrop i know chances are theyl never make it in the series... but i can hope cant i? eek (besides... theyr so cuute...)

Shikamaru/Ino would have to be my second(despite the fact neither me or my brother are fans of Ino...) she isnt THAT bad.. and she kinda suits Shika...in a way...

Sakura either has to be with Lee or Gaara. I dont know when i started liking Gaara/Sakura... but when i think about it now itd be kinda cute... But Lee deserves the girl of his dreams, seeing as pretty much everything else was taken from him... And i've never really like the idea of Saukra being with either Naruto or Sasuke(Especially not Naruto... i just hope they dont fall in love...) But IF she ends up with Sasuke(which isnt that bad...i guess... but if he doesnt get Naruto he should go and marry OrichimaruOo) Then Naruto can have Hinata(Or Gaara whee then Hinata can have Kiba...)

Im also a bit of a fan of Iruka/Kakashi... I've always liked the two of them, and Iruka needs someone to obsess over who ISNT Naruto...

...And Itachi can go and kill himself or something(As cool a villain as he is, i cant forgive him for being so cruel to poor lil Sasuke;_;...) but i suppose if he were to fall in love... he could wither have Kakashi or Hinata...

...wow.. i cant remember the last time i wrote a post this long eek  

Hahahasddsaowned

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:32 pm
Celestainia
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
ChibiAngelwolf
Deep Despair
ChibiAngelwolf
Tsukasa Elric
LordDamien27
lol, Ino will prolly end up with like Choji or something.

confused That would be kind of weird. I mean, Choji's an awesome character and all (I think that even more after reading the manga. heart ), but I just can't see him in a relationship with anyone. sweatdrop

well anyone that we know...
My pairings are:
Hinata and Neji (or Hinata and Kiba)
Shikamaru and Temari
Rock Lee and Sakura
Ino and Shino (I guess..)
me and naruto
deep despair and kakashi

HAHA! jinni strikes again! -leaves in cloud of smoke-

oh... ill have to agree with chibiangelwolf in most of those.... 3nodding xd blaugh

who is Jinni?

thanks for the correction I did forget some ;P

ope... i am jinni! BUAHAHAHAHA! -runs away-

XD *trips Jinni and sits her next to Kakashi*

has anyone else noticed that Neiji and Hinata are FIRST COUSINS!?

um yes.... yes we have..... some people like "inner family" relationships.....
its not a bad thing....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games