Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:20 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Looks at Kai who suddenly appeared on a bed of water. Then he looks around for the other Uchiha. "Where did the other cousin go?" looking at Kai. Then turning back to Shinji "Where did you friend go?"
"Kenji assist me with something can you use a katon jutsu and aim it at me." Kai said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:43 pm
Closing his eyes, Kenji began to gather some chakra, then he quickly and swiftly performed the seals for the Great Fireball (Thats the one Sasuke uses right? I forgot the name in japanese). Then, taking a deep breathe, he slowly turned the chakra into fire as he blew it out, "KATON GOUKUKUYUU NO JUTSU!!! (Is that the one?)  

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:10 pm
((To Rio. Dude, read page 15, Shinji posted something for you. Might as well read it and listen.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:00 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((To Rio. Dude, read page 15, Shinji posted something for you. Might as well read it and listen.))

((Hey i said he couldn't maintain the jutsu for more then, like 1 minute, it's too hard for him (and you need to maintain it for an entire fight for it to be usefull at all), but that doesn't stop him from trying every chance he gets))  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:19 pm
Raith-dono
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Hey i said he couldn't maintain the jutsu for more then, like 1 minute, it's too hard for him (and you need to maintain it for an entire fight for it to be usefull at all), but that doesn't stop him from trying every chance he gets))

((Still, listen to what he has to say, regardless. Your a chuunin/Jounin/whatever, but your not a Kage, neither a Sannin/Sennin))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:15 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Closing his eyes, Kenji began to gather some chakra, then he quickly and swiftly performed the seals for the Great Fireball (Thats the one Sasuke uses right? I forgot the name in japanese). Then, taking a deep breathe, he slowly turned the chakra into fire as he blew it out, "KATON GOUKUKUYUU NO JUTSU!!! (Is that the one?)
Kai performs hand seals.
"Suiton Mizu barrier no jutsu" Kai said.
The water swirls around near me forming a barrier glowing with chakra resisting the katon jutsu but it falls when the katon is over covring Kai with water.
"It needs a bit of work."  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:58 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai performs hand seals.
The water swirls around near me forming a barrier glowing with chakra resisting the katon jutsu but it falls when the katon is over covring Kai with water.

"Yeah I can see that. But knowing an Uchiha of your skill, you can do it."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:25 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu looked back and forth between the two Uchiha as they talked. He didn't know much about them, after all he wasn't from this village. He turned to Shinji.
"Did you know that I couldn't take to back to my village unless you had permission?"
"No idea. I couldn't care less, anyway. Lets leave." Shinji said.
"Hey!" Shinji called out to Kenji. "Are you coming or not?"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:35 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Raith-dono
((Genji said i could NPC her and besides, why should we not be allowed to think up powerfull bloodlines?))

((True, but remember, we have limits, regardless of the fact of our ranks and all. But doesn't matter. Shinji didn't put restrictions so go on with what you wanna do XD XP))
eek Woah. I can't beileve I just stumbled on this just now. Listen if we had impossibly powerful Kekki Genkai's we'd have more people spoiling it for other players. AND, when there is a PvP fight the player with the dominant Kekki Genkai would obviously win. You may like that but I don't. If things aren't fair, things aren't right. Play by my rules or don't play at all.
I'm going to get alot of hate mail now... thank god the PM system is temporarily disabled...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:20 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Looks at Kai who suddenly appeared on a bed of water. Then he looks around for the other Uchiha. "Where did the other cousin go?" looking at Kai. Then turning back to Shinji "Where did you friend go?"
"Daisuke? He's pissed off at you guys. He's foul-mouthed but he's not lazy. He's arrogant but not narcissistic. Don't be angry at him. He's young," Shinji said.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:27 pm
((Keeping an RP is hard, scream ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:35 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Raith-dono
((Genji said i could NPC her and besides, why should we not be allowed to think up powerfull bloodlines?))

((True, but remember, we have limits, regardless of the fact of our ranks and all. But doesn't matter. Shinji didn't put restrictions so go on with what you wanna do XD XP))
eek Woah. I can't beileve I just stumbled on this just now. Listen if we had impossibly powerful Kekki Genkai's we'd have more people spoiling it for other players. AND, when there is a PvP fight the player with the dominant Kekki Genkai would obviously win. You may like that but I don't. If things aren't fair, things aren't right. Play by my rules or don't play at all.
I'm going to get alot of hate mail now... thank god the PM system is temporarily disabled...

((I'm glad someone else feels the same way I do about uber powerful bloodlines. ^_^))

Heiko and Kingyo reached the west wall in no time flat and immediately began their patrol. Talking ceased and they spoke through fast gestures- an advanced form of sign language to be exact. They were so well practiced that they could spout off entire explanations in under a minute, the other already beginning their response before the other had finished.

As per usual, nothing suspicious except for the random explosions of chakra being felt from the 3 posts training ground. That was the south wall's jurisdiction however and they were loathe to interfere. Around the midnight mark, Kingyo made a run to a late-night sushi shop and bought two bento boxes of sushi with a few pieces of tempura. He bought two cups of hot tea to go and returned to the wall.

The pair whispered and ate their midnight meal. The sushi was relatively fresh, the tea warm, and the tempura getting a bit cold but it was still a pleasent meal.

Raikage Arashi

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:27 pm
Daisuke began to open a bottle of water and pour it onto the floor.
"Well, here i go..." He stepped into the puddle and put out his palm.
"Suiton-Ryuu-dan" He said as the water dissolved and formed a samll bullet of compressed water on his palm.
It shook the flew off into the tree nearby.
It left a small hole about the size of a small wall-pin in the firm bark.
"Yes" he cheered.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:21 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai performs hand seals.

"Yeah I can see that. But knowing an Uchiha of your skill, you can do it."
"It's something to do with the chakra to water ratio. To much and send the water skyward. To little and it collapses." Kai said to Kenji  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:00 am
Kenji looks onto the Hyuuga and then motions Kai to come along. "Come on Kai, might as well go along with him." And begins to walk off, feeling that something will happen soon. But he doesn't know what.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games