Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:54 pm
in the time that lur was gone, dark was playing with the pups, however she also had time to think about a few things, such as her past, she had had a dream the night before. it was about 2 wolves talking about HER and something haveing to do with her curse, thats when Kal came to her, she knew she had remembered that name from somewhere. It was the healing wolf of her old pack. His name was Kal, and looked similar to her pup kal. Dark realized that the more her demon side showed itself, the more she remembered her past  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:55 pm

Lur felt the rain itch at his skin once it fell upon him. He quickly ran for shelter in the trees, hoping to find several animals that would provide enough food for the day. He looked back at the waterfall. A raccoon ran over his paws unknowingly. He felt the swift tickle of its tiny feet and ran for the critter, planning to bring it back to the cave as food.
The racoon noticed him running after it, so it climbed clumbsily up a tree. Lur stopped and watched it climb to a high branch and it seemed that teh racoon grinned at him before it disappeared into the shadows. Lur turned away and began to sniff the ground for another animal. Several mice were huddled under dry leaves, watching him walk through the bushes and trees.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 pm
hungry
for the first time, one of the pups had finally spoken, it was angel
oh, I know your hungry Angel, i am as well, your father is out searching for food as we speak. I just hope he's alright
Dark looked out of the cave with a glitter of fear in her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 pm

After several hours, Lur finally returned to the waterfall, a series of small animals in his mouth rocked against each other and his braids. He ducked his head to protect them fomr the odd rain, and quickly ran for the cave entrance, careful not to fall in any water.
When he got to the entrance, he ran to Dark, dropped the animals and then walked back to the entrance to shake off the water. He then walked back to dark and the three pups. "I managed to find something" he said, looking towards the animals he set onto the floor near Dark's paws. He noticed a mangled bone to her side. Ignroing it, he looked over at the pups and saw Tharran sniffing the air, his eyelids twitching a bit...

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:06 pm
Dark had to eat so that she could produce food for the pups, after eating a mouse, she nuzzled the pups close to her so that hey may have something as well, after the pups were done, she then ate another mouse to keep her strength up, she had a feeling that she would need to be in good shape  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:11 pm

Lur placed a larger rodent in front of her, hoping that it would help her regain much more strength than the little mice. "Look at Tharran" he said, as the little pup slowly opened his eyes. Lur leaned forward to see the pair of dark brown eyes. "Tharran! Hello" he said, leaving room for Dark to look so Tharran can see his mother as well.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:28 pm
Dark was filled with so much pride and joy she almost burst, then she saw Kal's eyes start to move and open  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:34 pm

Lur's tail wagged beside the cave wall as he watched the last pup, Kal, open his eyes and stare into his families faces for the first time. All the pups moved closer to their mother and began to fall asleep. Lur noticed Tharran shiver a bit against his brother and sister. He then remembered how, long ago, the elders in his pack created a fire when the nights were cold. When he was young, he would sometimes watch them prepare it, and watched the flames grow and provide great warmth.
An idea sprouted in his mind. "Hey, umm. It's cold in this cave so maybe I can get some wood and create fire" he said, getting up.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:42 pm
"im not sure if the wood outside is dry enough, hold on let me go check out something, you take my spot with the pups" Dark lazily got up and began walking deeper and eeper into the cave. When she was as far as she could go she looked up and saw there was a dry twig from one of teh trees outside, she jumped up, grabbed it with her teeth and broke it off the tree. She then came back and placed the wood near lur  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:46 pm

"You shoudn't have gone out there alone, but thank you for the twig. I might need more to keep the flames up for a while though so I'll go back and see" he said, thanking her and checking outside.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:48 pm
dark took her spot next to the pups, she felt like an elder of a wolf pack, thats how tired she was, so she layd down and rested with her pups  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:49 pm

Kal looked around, watching his mother walk back to him and his siblings. He sneezed a bit, shaking his small head, followed by a twitch of his leg as he tried to scratch at his ear...

applz

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:54 pm

Lur felt bad that his mate was tired and couldn't rest. Quickly, he ran to the forest and grabbed a large log in his mouth. He ran back, his head moving up and down due to the weight of the log. A sudden lightning bolt crashed down by his feet. The light temporarily blinded him, and he yelped in fright, as he continued to run in the direction he remembered the cave to be in.
Once he hit rock, he felt for the entrance and made sure his eyesight was back before he entered. He dropped the log on the floor and rolled it towards his family, shaking his head as he went. When he finally sat down, he sighed and grabbed teh twig in his mouth, rubbing it against the dry log, carefully so he wouldn't snap it in two...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:57 pm
Dark noticed there was something different about lur and wondered what it was
"lur, are you alirght?"
dark started into lur's eyes to see if she could read them to find out if there was a problem(not litterally read his eyes but u get it)  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:04 pm
((yup))

Lur looked up at Dark, still rubbing the twig against the log. A sudden spark flashed by his muzzle and he dropped it to lift his head away, just before a flame started. Gently, he picked up the twig and ran it across the log so the wood would catch on fire. It successfully did and he waved his tail at the growing flames to help it grow a bit more for warmth. He picked up several rocks and placed them around the fire, creating a small barrier so that the pups would not get harmed.
He then sat down near Dark, appreciating the warm air that began to spread around the cave. "Nothing, I just got some water or something in my eye. It must have startled me and... well... yeah"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games