Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:17 am
Kalmarkid91
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?
When u read the new chapter 238 then in the last image u see when the akatsuki talks to eachother and then u see an person with a special eye..

User Image

Do u see the one with the eyes with two round circles?

hmm...... those look like aois eyes :p

Who is Aois? I never heard of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:44 am
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?
When u read the new chapter 238 then in the last image u see when the akatsuki talks to eachother and then u see an person with a special eye..

User Image

aoi not aois aoi's :p
aoi from the anime  

Kalmarkid91

SneTernal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:56 pm
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

Hmm... At first sight, I thought it was Itachi... But now when I look closer, I see that it's not him... I wonder who it is....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:24 pm
SnEternal
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

Hmm... At first sight, I thought it was Itachi... But now when I look closer, I see that it's not him... I wonder who it is....
You're right..its not Itachi..His hair is smoother (look at previous page of manga last row first piccie) Itachi isn't in the speaking mood...so its someone else...must be another insane person..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:43 pm
Kalmarkid91
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

aoi from the anime

WHere in the anime do you see this character Aoi?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:36 am
SnEternal
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

it may be Obito even though kakashi think hes dead he might be alive and has a better sharingan then the mangekyo.  

[Jiraiya-Sama]

nightlight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:23 am
is obito an uchiha? is that where kakashi's eye came from?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:22 am
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

aoi from the anime

hmmmm i think it was 101 or 102 - 106  

Kalmarkid91

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:31 am
nightlight
yeah i think obito i uchiha..
i think there where a fight between kakashi and obito just like naruto vs sasuke and then kakashi killed obito..

But maybe that is obito with that eye..
meybe he never died..
( Its just a theory.. )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:31 am
Kalmarkid91
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

aoi from the anime

hmmmm i think it was 101 or 102 - 106
His eyes remind me of that one guy from Cresent Moon (I only read 10 pages of that before I got bored).  

Yunako Aori

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:54 pm
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
Zhaitan
Kalmarkid91
[Jiraiya-Sama]
A new bloodline?

User Image

aoi from the anime

Remember the rain ninja after Idate? His name is Aoi smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:58 pm
[Jiraiya-Sama]
nightlight
i think there where a fight between kakashi and obito just like naruto vs sasuke and then kakashi killed obito..

meybe he never died..
( Its just a theory.. )
hmmmm, mebbe... i don't see kakashi as fighting with his teammates though... i think mebbe he was held up, or something happened and he couldn't help obito and he died. mebbe kakashi blames himself and that's why he stresses teamwork when he trains cell #7... also, after obito's death, mebbe his eye coulda been one last sacrifice for the village?  

nightlight

Furyion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:22 pm
nightlight
[Jiraiya-Sama]
nightlight

meybe he never died..
( Its just a theory.. )
hmmmm, mebbe... i don't see kakashi as fighting with his teammates though... i think mebbe he was held up, or something happened and he couldn't help obito and he died. mebbe kakashi blames himself and that's why he stresses teamwork when he trains cell #7... also, after obito's death, mebbe his eye coulda been one last sacrifice for the village?

Wait, are you saying him losing his normal eye and gaining three mark Sharingan was a sacrifice?

Does anyone know anything about Obito? Knowing something about Kakashi's psat would be pretty awesome, but the only place they ever talk about it is in the movie, and sadly, I haven't seen it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:55 am
Furyion
nightlight
[Jiraiya-Sama]
nightlight

meybe he never died..
( Its just a theory.. )

Wait, are you saying him losing his normal eye and gaining three mark Sharingan was a sacrifice?

Does anyone know anything about Obito? Knowing something about Kakashi's psat would be pretty awesome, but the only place they ever talk about it is in the movie, and sadly, I haven't seen it.
not quite what i was saying. i'm saying that mebbe kakashi and obito were... ambushed? kakashi was unable to save him or something and he died. at this point, mebbe kakashi was hurt bad, or he lost an eye. so as one last sacrifice for the village, they took one of obito's sharingan eye, and implanted it into kakashi... both as a tool and a reminder of his best friend? what do you guys think?  

nightlight

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:51 am
well.. maybe obito wanted to kill kakashi and get the mangekyo sharingan..
And those who say that it is aoi.. its not do u really think aoi is a member of the akatsuki? naruto beats the crap out of him.. so then even naruto could join the organization then..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games