Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Temporia

Fashionable Genius

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:13 am
Hey I am 21 and I live in Maryland. I haven't been rping long and joined so I could learn as much as possible. I might lurk for a while and then start posting. I would love tips and maybe a teacher. I have never done forum rp only one on one in instant messangers. Anyway I am glad to meet you all.

Yawns and heads for the door. She turns and looks at everyone and smiles. "Nighters my felow guildmates! May you have pleasent dreams tonight under the silvery moon" she says in a soft, warm voice. With that said she opens the door and walks out as quietly as she had arrived, leaving them in awe of her beautiful neko tail.

wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:12 pm
allo, my name is Heather. I'm a nineteen-year-old University student studying English and History. I joined the guild because I love to roleplay but for the most part looking in Barton town is about as successful as smashing your head against a wall. A wall covered in Inu Yasha posters.

I don't have much else to say. I like to study history, read, write fiction and poetry, paint, draw and troll around Chinese malls in Vancouver for good bubble tea places.  

Homasubi

Stargaezr

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:50 pm
Hiya! I'm Steve. Or Stephen. Or "estephan". Or, if you REALLY wanna be crazy: Serena ( blaugh long story). I'm a 16 year old male resident of Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, CANADA!!! (woo hoo!!!) My hobbies are anything to do with music, especially performing ( 4laugh sweatdrop ), and acting. What can I say? I like being on a stage!!! blaugh
I'm still getting used to the whole RP scene, which is why I joined this group. I'm mostly an RP Fighter, and the long story lines can get boring to me. So yah, you probably won't see me much. Also, I'm in a group called "Sask express", which takes away all my weekends for practicing, and my summers gone cause I'm travelling performing all over SK basically. So yah. That's me in a nutshell. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:13 pm
Good lord...I seriously never posted here? (As far as I know?)

Well I'm Earin, I've made a grand total of one posts here and then life just sorta sank it's claws into me, so while I've managed some time on Gaia I keep getting turned away before I can do much. So life has finally granted me free time again!

Since I kinda joined the place to RP I hope to do that...

So, enough of that stuff, let's get to the really boring stuff.

19, 20 in May, I'm also college bound but like I said they let me gnaw through the leather straps on occasion. Live in Georgia. Hobbies are RPing, Gaming, Drawing, Reading, Writing, and playing in Photoshop. As well as being as much of a slacker as I can. domokun  

Earin

Ebby Momo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:02 pm
--- MOMO RIPENED NEWS ---

Ebby: Hello all you lovely RP'ers! Instead of boring everyone with the usual introduction, and the consumption of 3 cans of Lime Coke I'll introduce myself in this form.
I'd like to take this time to disect my name! Let's start with 'Ebby'

- Ebby was originally derived from the name Ebony. A very, very bad character I created years ago, but the name stuck. Momo is a completely different story though.

- Momo if anyone is not aware means 'Peach' in Japanese. Yes, I do have Japanese blood in me, but that's besides the point. The fact is: I love, crave, eat, sleep the color peach + the fruit itself.

Ebby: Crazy stuff! Alright, now that you've lost a few braincells by either reading this or running from it - I'll go on.

My real name is Ashley, and I've been living in California for the past 7 years. I first joined Gaia to write in my friend's RP, but then got hooked on the community. (You know those RP's - Typical Myth related)

--- News Flash ---

Hobbies: Writing, manga, anime, drinking juice/tea, going out with friends, typing late into the night, designing.... *gasps for breath* etc, etc.

My tastes in music consists of anything YOU send me. I'm too lazy to flip the channel to MTV, or whatever is out there to hear about the 'New' video. Music reaches me through friends who, either offer or demand I listen to something.

Anime: Ghost in the Shell:SAC, Boogiepop Phantom, Serial Lain Experiments, R.O.D tv series (and non-series), FLCL, Blue Sub #6... I'm sure there is more.
Manga: Perfect Girl Evolution (The Wallflower), MPD, Petshop of Horrors, Hellsing, FLCL....My mind draws a blank.

If you have NOT had pearl tea yet... scream ! No, I won't hit you, I'll just send you some and ask you what you think. Jeeze, calm down.

Ebby: Before Momo News leaves for the night, I'd like to--
--- END ---
- Credits roll -

Thanks goes out to the Admins/Mods of this Guild
And a HUGE GLOMP for Ghost who directed me to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:08 pm
There are so many new people. eek Welcome to you all!  

MrsMica
Crew

Ebby Momo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:09 pm
Penden
Thank you! Hope it's alright to post again... But had to say I love the images in your signature of your character. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:12 pm
Ebby Momo
Penden
Thank you! Hope it's alright to post again... But had to say I love the images in your signature of your character. 3nodding

Yeah, you can spam this thread all you want. wink And thanks!  

MrsMica
Crew

Sapphic Emerald

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:07 pm
Uh... Boo. I'm Emerald. I roleplay and fence and such. Yup,, isn't that fun?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:50 am
Sapphic Emerald

You get to learn fencing!? That's awesome...unlike where I live.

You say fencing contest here and people'll be handing out bailing wire and sheet metal.

Jeff Foxworthy jokes are great...'Cause they're true. xd  

Earin

Shadowgirl_Ida

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:40 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:35 am
G'day yall. I'm a 21yr old from Australia, down under. Joined this guild cos it really seemed like a fantastic place to hangout and RP with people, and it is!! Im so happy I found it and joined.

Lets see, I am engaged to a high school sweetheart, but the marriage plans are going extremely slow, and its all really complicated. He's off in New Zealand for now, and we've rented out the spare rooms in our little villa for some of my friends. My dog, Amiya, or known as Amy, is my constant companion and girlfriend.

Brown haired, brown eyes, 5"7', just your average lady really. Nothing spectacular. Eurasian blood. But I tend to look more Asian. Smesh. My fashion style is...I guess it looks like a hippy. I'm falling into Korean fashion...o_O.

People normally say that I'm mysterious, because I can have violent mood swings and severe highs. Feh. I like to be more of an individualist, but for old times sake, sometimes fall into the majority category. I like to talk to people, and socialize, and people say they enjoy coming to me with their troubles stare

Let me get one thing straight. I'm a junk food addict. Especially when Im sad, I just binge and binge on it all I want. Heck, I could even eat it everyday, but the love for my man stops me.
I enjoy shopping, getting together with friends, sports, arts and craft, and the INTERNET.

Okay, nice to meet y'all. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime, and I look forward to chattin with more of yas. Laters.

Elternalmina

Elemantl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:36 pm
Hello. I've been playing RPGs since I was about 7 I believe. Occassionally I type too quickly and mispell words, but it is not on purpose. I've played just about every kind of actual pen and paper game and system there is, as well as a few custom games some friends of mine are trying to create. Howevere, this is my first time on message boards or that sort of thing, how is internet role playing done? I'd like to learn in an environment without overly-enthusistic youths if possible, though from looking at some of the forums around here I'm beginning to think it isn't. I figured this looks like a good place to ask around for pointers or tutors. Is it? How does online role playing go? Will I be surrounded by worse spelling than my own and forced to sit through endless power-gamers? Please inform. Thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:26 pm
Earin
Sapphic Emerald

You get to learn fencing!? That's awesome...unlike where I live.

You say fencing contest here and people'll be handing out bailing wire and sheet metal.

Jeff Foxworthy jokes are great...'Cause they're true. xd

I just heard that one on comedy central for the millionth time. xd  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:17 am
Oh hello. I'm SO sorry that I have neglected this rp. How does it show to be in this guild, and NOT be dedicated? Point made, I'd like to show that I'm going to check on this atleast once a week and hopefully hop into a couple of rps.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games