Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:09 am

^ And the show would be so much fun! ^_^

<> Beryl. I have and always will hate Beryl. I say kill her and be done with it. The evil murderer.....

V Give someone eternal life?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:07 pm

^ You're hat! D: *steals and chibi run.*

<.> To curse a person with Eternal life.. I'd give it to...Naru. Just so she could live and never change whatsoever and inadvertly become closer to the senshi until their bodies eventually dies and she keeps living.

Oh...I'm so ..evil...

V

Yes... I'm repeating because I'm a shameless, SHAMELESS....pimper of my own AMVS. XD

But what is your favorite ones?

>> Me being biased my favorite one of all time would have to be the one I created called Animal And any Mamoru-centric song.

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:17 am

^ you 3bil starseed you

<> Like Kawaki (who's taste is impeccible) I love the series about the inner senshi. Desert Rose, Genie in a bottle, I'm blue, Drops of Jupiter. I love them very much I think they're great AMVs. And unlike many people I like the AMV to Future Girls made by Ninja Cracker.... *nods* and there was this amv on youtube called Innocent Love about Helios and Chibi that was really kawaii...

V Song you would like to find used in AMVs?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:30 pm

^ We have fantabulous taste!

<> I used the song 'If you're not the one' for Minako and her Sailor V episode in season 1- it was very good, the song went very well, once i find a way to get it up on here i'll do so. BUT, as far as songs go now-a-days... hmm, i think the S.O.S. song by Rhianna would be a fun battle hop around video, or maybe the Postal Service song 'Nothing Better' to something involving either Makoto, Minako, Seiya or something (one of Ki-chan's fav songs b.t.w.) and of course a song by the p***y Cat Dolls- 5 girls... 5 senshi, could work nicely!

v Now we all know Sailor Moon is one of our top 5 fav shows of all time, right? I mean that's why we're all here in this guild, right! So gimme your list of your personal top 5 TV shows (hopefully Sailor Moon makes the cut!!)

>> Mine, personally, are as follows (I love answering my own ingenious questions!! muwahaha)
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ Angel (I concider them both 1 giant saga)
2. Sailor moon
3. Friends
4. Will & Grace
5. and Queer as Folk
So ya!!

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:27 pm

^ O.O D: i still wanna gnaw on those ears.

<.> Hm... Lets see... Angel, Charmed, SailorMoon, Bleach, and..whatever Yaoi/Yuri/Japanese Soap I find on youtube.

V
Have you ever made an Otaku senshi that was unsaveable?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:06 pm

^ If Hime and I had a TV talk show, we'd include you as our funny tv critic that would make random appearances and throw small anime plushies at the audience, sound good!

<> I made a lot of senshi ideas in my day, i did one about Chibiusa's daughters- a sailor moon and rainbow, in Crystal tokyo the 'moon' princess was kidnapped when the kingdom was attacked and sealed away. When the show begins no one remembers anything and Sailor Moon is freed by the bad guys and pretty much purely evil and Sailor Rainbow has to fight her own sis (unknowingly) until the sh*t hits the fan mid season and they all get their memories back and it SUCKS for Rainbow cuz fighting a lover is one thing, but your twin sis? So sad... needless to say it is a spin off of SM and Moon does get her good side back.

v What was the coolest plot for a fan fic you made?

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:06 pm

^ ooh that'd be fun. but that's not unsavable she turns good at the end. >> I mean the type of unsavable where it's to the death. >> Mine was Elation. She soooo Hated the senshi.

<> I have so many... one of the best plots I had is between Stalker of Selene where my character is from the other side of the moon and is a mixed between a white Lunarian and a Dark Lunarian. Her thing was weird.

Another would be Daughter of Earth: Where the main plot is Mamoru's illegitmate daughter, Elysion, is trying to fit in with his life at Crystal Tokyo and try to develope her magicks (she's not Sailor Earth but Terra Warrior.)
but an evil man, that turns out to be her uncle (her mother's older brother) is trying to bring chaos back.
While that happens, there's a question of -who- gets the throne of Earth because Usa(chibiusa) Has a crescent moon and Elysion is clearly of Earth. Adding to the fact her uncle is killing off each of the senshi for their starseeds.
AND her mother is conned into it.
o.o You'll understand it more when you read it.

Another one is Crossing Time, where Endymion tires of his life in Crystal Tokyo where everything isn't what it seems so he goes back in time to correct it. But..yes.. Serenity isn't who you want her to be in that.

Another one, Unfaithful- A totally Mamoru-centric story. After discovering Usagin cheating on him, Mamoru waits until she tells him herself-effectively dumping him. So, instead of being 'ToT woe is me' Mamoru hides his feelings and moves on with his life becoming a part time Model again and trying to improve his ties to the Senshi- his friends (particularly the Outer Senshi O.o). However darkness from within the very Earth is threatening their world once more.

o-^-^-o I have sooooo many.

V

What's your favorite SM fanfic and the scene in it? (I'm biased I like my own more)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:42 pm

^love the gloves lol

<>i don't remember the name of my favorite fanfic but i remember my favorite part was when michiru handled everything by herself!!!!
[obviously i'm a neptune fan!]

VIn your own opinion who would make the best leader of the sailor senshi if it could be anyone you choose?

Deviona

User_8572

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:06 pm

^ Uber cute outfit!!

<> I am bias to Venus so i'd keep it with her- she's a great leader as it is and she was the 1st senshi, and she is a lot like Usagi so those shoes are easily filled... besides her i'd say Uranus- sure she's a little fight now-talk later but she gets the job done and she's sorta the leader of the outers already... so ya

v Ya gotta love the Sailors Chanel and Gucci, (if you know who they are), who do you think is cuter? (do a little research if you haven't seen um b4) I love it how ones Naru's lil sis, ya gotta make some Naru part of a senshi!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:41 am

^ You do love those two don't you? I suppose I can handle that 3bil starseed luma in our talkshow.

<> Naruru and Ruruna are both so cute! There's no way I could choose between them!

V Probably been asked but "meh" who's your favorite "Asteroid Senshi"?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:27 pm

^ Actually I was so surprised Naru had a little sister. xD but meh, o.o I'll be sure to make the show balance out with my ebil-ness.

<> I can't really chose. I love Pallas, Ceres, Juno and Vesta each and equally. they're so cool. xD

V

Now! Another ebil question: What..is your FAVORITE Death scene that deals with the Senshi dying.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:36 am

^ Yes, you shall be our balance!

Sailor Moon R! Right after the whole crucifix scene and then when Sailor Moon dies using her crystal…. And yeah…^_^ though when the Senshi died fighting the Doom and Gloom girls was touching too…..

V Favorite scene in which someone comes back to life? (Going off of the last question of course)

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:11 am

^ grrr a goody good question..

<.> It would have to be...StarS and Season One battle. Why? In Season one EVERYONE was dead but Usagi's last wish with the light and all touching over everyone yeah...sappy moment.
and when the Starseeds of everyone came and floated around her and Mamoru in Prince Endymion attire appears with ChibiChibi in his arms congratulation her. It was sweet.

V Alright, Favorite fight scene! (Personally loved Galaxia kicking a**)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:30 am

^ We... I love our connecting questions!! We have a lot of character... (I thought I had a lot from before hand though...) can someone have too much character?

<> Anyways- I LOVE the fight scene between Endymion and Sailor Moon in season 1!!! It was so bad they completely cut it out of the american one! Hmm... Ann blasting Mamoru in the back all those times was fun too... and when Jupiter was getting blast after blast from Nehelenia was sad... oh so many noble moments! And of course Usagi's lil sword fight with Galaxia!! Oh... and remember when Galaxia kicked the Starlights asses and WOW can Star Fighter Scream!!

v What was your favorite Romance scene in SM? (I love how you two girls are all about the awesome death and the way cool fighting so I, an boy, comes into the mix to bring romance and lovey dovey mus, heh)

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:05 am

^ I would miss our game if it were to end. *sniffles*

<> There are soo many! I don't know which one I like best! Chibi and Helios moments are always cute though.... but Usagi and Mamoru had so many wonderful times too... I don't know what moments I love best.

V Favorite scenes of friendship among the senshi?
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games