Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Lines You'll Never Hear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:09 pm
What the hell is with that? The first time I hit the bong, Chewbacca was born and everyone just adored him, but the next time, I made Jar jar Binks and nobody liked that son of a b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:16 pm
Jar Jar is the BEST thing to ever happen Star Wars. - Anyone

Darkened Angel would look good in one of those metal bikinis. - Anyone of you guys

I don't wanna be rescued. I like Jabba. He's so kinky. - Leia  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:41 pm
check the thread title DA. this is lines you'll never hear. I guarentee you you'd hear one of us say that quote sometime. and on that note.
"hmm, Y'know what Chewie, I think we need to fix the engines. the Falcon's too damn fast. I mean, she's not a raceship after all. when will we ever need to be that damn fast?"
-Han Solo  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:19 am
People, I gotta say something to you..... I shooted first! - Han Solo  

Silver Hound

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:11 pm
((oooo, bad grammer. scary. sweatdrop shouldn't it be "shot?". no offence intended man,))

"Im such a bad a**."
-Boba Fett's internal monalouge.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:28 pm
"You know, this green armor is getting kind of boring. I think I'll go with something more cheery. How's pink sound to everyone?" -Boba Fett  

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:43 pm
Oh shut up, ya whiny little kid! No one gives a damn that you're not a jedi yet!

-Padme (Man, I was hoping she'd shout this some time during AotC, but no!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:03 pm
I know. Hell, if Gaia had them in the stores, I'd probably get one.

Prepare to beam down to the planet for a land assault. * gets on transporter * Energize! - Vader

( Some time later )

Victory is ours! Away team to Executor, beam us up. - Vader

I TOLD him he'd get things confused if he went to both conventions, but did he listen? NOOOOOO! - The guy humoring Vader's ST bit  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Uncle Choco

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:10 pm
"You know, I think I'm just going to stay home." ~ Luke

"Yeah, I had a vision that Han, Leia, and Chewie were in a city in the clouds. But screw them. I'm not going to put my a** in the line. What did they ever do for me?" ~ Luke

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side. We have cookies." ~ Vader  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:21 pm
"Is the dark side stronger?" - Luke

"No. Faster, easier, more seductive. Have cookies, it does. But resist you can, with the power of the donut." - Yoda  

Durza the Shade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:25 pm
You mean lightsabers are weapons, and not futuristic lollipops? Well, that explains why it left a hole in the back of my mouth, and its lack of flavor. - Luke

I dunno, I like the taste of pure energy mixed with laser-burned flesh from the inside of my throat. - Vader

Force Mastery: Years of Jedi training. Lightsaber Skills: Just plain awesome. Your own black suit plus helmet: Priceless. There are some things you get with time. For everything else, there's Force Choke. - Sith Commercial  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:16 am
Do you know what the best thing about being the sith emeror? huh? Do ya? Its not the power or the fact I got Vader as my apprentice, Or even my awsome force lightning. Its the swivel chair! *spins around in chair* Wwwwwhhhhhheeeeeeeee!!!! ohmygodImgoingtobesick. -Palpatine  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

neoqueenserenity298

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:19 am
all of those are so funny. try this one on for size. It's small conversation between vader and the bad a** Emperor.

Emperor put Vader's helment on backwords.
"Darn it you've sent me to the Dark side. I can't see a thing". "Of course my young padawon. The Dark Side clouds everything".  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:20 am
"I am truly sorry master. Next time instead of jumping out of a speeder frm 500 stories in the air I'll let you push me out" Anakin Skywalker  

neoqueenserenity298

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:48 pm
Anakin:"Is it possible to obtain such power?"
Palpatine: *laugh... falls down and laughs, dies of laughing, but guard brings him back* "Are you insane? Mama's boy... obtaining such power! Hahahahaha! *straightens up and sends him out*

Boba- *gasp* You killed my daddy! You b*****d! *Starts hitting Mace with twig*  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games