Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:27 pm
Seto smiled at his brother and went into the makeshift guard tent. He noted a sleeping man and determined that he would never allow such shoddy work to go on if he were in charge. He disabled all the alarms and left a message on the computer screen that there would be some visitors who were here to help deal with the problem.
He made his way back and found that Serenity was looking at him funny.
"What?" He asked, forgetting he wasn't touching the walkie talkie.

((You know what this means? Mokuba can kind of see him a little, like a ginger bread man made of glowy light. Normal people still see nothing. Serenity's seeing a spectre, or a ball of light where the heart is. Joey doesn't get to see anything.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:39 pm
" So thats what you look like big brother! " Mokuba exclaimed in awe at how all his brother was. Though he didnt know why, calling him big brother brought back some dejavue.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:55 pm
"You can see me?" Seto asked, hand on the walkie talkie again. "Really? That must be what Serenity's seeing too... Anyway, the security's all shut down, so if you're all ready to go, we can walk right in. Don't wake the guard though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:07 pm
Mokuba nodded, " Gotcha." he whispered as he tip toed by the guard keeping a eye on him making sure he didnt wake up. When he stirred Mokuba paused in air witha nervous look on his face. Once the guard stopped moving he continued. He looked around for the sphere Seto had described, " Where could it be? " he whispered to himself.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:17 pm
Seto zeroed in on the object immediately, running towards it as fast as he could. "Aha!"
He dived inside of it, although he didn't know quite how that was working and activated the switch that would be active if the button were pressed.

"Why you-!" Izanami exclaimed diving after him, but Seto was gone and had flew back to his brother only to land on a cement floor.
"Ow..." He moaned. "Who put that floor there?"
He saw Mokuba beside him and was happy to note that he was himself. Yugi-tachi were looking very confused so he decided not to even ask them what was going on.

"So who are you and what are you doing in my basement?" ((Ya, that's me. For the purposes here Inu, you get to be in my basement too! Yay! Also, my name is not Luna, as you know, but that's what I'm going to use, just to mark where I'm talking.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:27 pm
((ok so all of them are back to normal?))

Mokuba hugged his brother tight eyes still wet from tears, " Seto..your back" he whispered through light sobbs hugging tighter as if he let go he would leave again.

I get blush looking at the two of them, but dont say a word not to disturb them so they might get cuter. 'dream come true' I think to myself.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:41 pm
"Oh my gosh! You're Seto! You're a real person! And Yugi's hair really does do that and Anzu's really proportionate and hot and Joey really does look like a shaggy puppy and Mokuba really is really tall for his age and Seto, you have to duel me!" I can't believe it, and where normally when I meet famous people I'm not fangirlish about it, Seto is not some one I'd ever expect to meet.

"What?" Seto asked, not understanding the strange English speaking girl in front of him. Sure, he spoke English, but not well. He understood it just fine but she was speaking to quickly for him to follow.

"She's a fangirl." Joey said, translating for Seto.

"Oh no... tell me you're making that up." Seto looked at the two girls and switched to English ((In this case, I'll write his accent in, since his voice actor's is really strong. Just say it out loud if it doesn't make sense.)) "You two aln't fahngels al you?"

Joey blinked. "Oh my god! Something the almighty Kaiba can't do! Why didn't you say you couldn't speak English? This is priceless!"

"Shut up Mutt, before I make you." Seto glared and insulted in his own first language.

"Wow, I caught the insult there but that was it. Cool." I smile at Seto's plain inability to speak English properly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:51 pm
Mokuba still held onto Seto but looked over at us, " Who are they? How did we get into this girls basement? " Mokuba wondered aloud.

I was first pouting over you ruining the cute brother moment I waited to happen in person, but that melted when i heard Mokubas cute little japanese voice speaking. " AAWW your sooo cute!!" I exclaimed with blush. Mokuba looked confused and looked up at Seto for a translation knowing since I spoke slower that hed be able to understand me.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:57 pm
((Mokuba has better English than his brother, just not a good vocabulary since he's twe- thirteen.))

"Kawaii!" I cry out, before Seto can even begin to translate.

"You do Nihongo!" Seto accused the girl who squealed in the fangirlish way.

"Iie, I just like to pretend that I can." I reply, slower this time, remembering Seto's voice actor and that it probably carries over, even though he's manga canon. "So can I keep you?"

"What?" Seto looked at her with wide eyes as she smiled brightly.

((And that's work over. I have to go home. BBL (be back later). ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:04 pm
Mokuba looked at both of the girls, but looked at Luna and held more onto his brother becoming protective. " No you cant keep him.. " Mokuba answered Lun ain english((I dunno how to do the accent))" I just lost him once, and Im not gonna let that happen again." Mokuba replied staring at Luna.

" Awww thats soo cute, I love brotherly moments 4laugh " I replied with more blush.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:45 am
((That's okay, Mokuba doesn't have an accent on his English, he just doesn't know a whole lot of words, since he hasn't learned them yet.))

Seto decided he wasn't going to speak at all, much to the annoyance of Luna who was not pleased with his quietness, as she was in love with his voice.
"Aw... I wanted so much to have a Bishonen in my basement... It'd be so much fun... Oh well. So make inu, what do I call you, cause I know your name in two different adaptations." Luna looked at Joey like she expected him to respond and Seto noted her causual use of his insult.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:12 am
Mokuba looked confused at the two of us, though he could understand he was confused on what we were talking about. " Their wierd Seto.." he whispered in his brothers ear.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:33 am
"Adaptations of what?" Joey asked, deciding to ignore Luna's insult and chalk it up to her not knowing what it meant.
"Of the manga silly. Here, I'll show you." Luna pulled out volume two of the manga and showed it to a very surprised Joey.
"There's more too, like with your first appearance Mokuba, but everything I have is pre-Death T or into memory world and that's the last arc..."
"Deatha T?!" Seto explained, checked himself and turned to Mokuba switching back to Japanese. "Ask them how much they know about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:51 am
Mokuba nodded turnign to us, " How much do you know of Death T? " Mokuba asked. I smile with blush at how cute he is, " I dont know that much detail, Luna knows all the ropes, she told me everything I know. You tell them Luna. " I reply looking in your direction. Mokuba looked over to you too waiting for a answer.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:06 am
"Death T eh? Okay, there were five levels, and it's hidden in KaibaLand. It costed 10,000,000,000 yen to build and was testament to Seto's need to kill Yugi after that crushing defeat that no one knew about but the nightmares kept reminding him of. He almost let you die in Death T-4 which was where Yugi played the CapMon chess game against you and in my opinion he should have lost, same with both card games that he played with Seto. I still don't know how he manages to pull those victories out of nowhere like that, or rule technicalities or whatever..." Luna was off on a rant by now and had completely forgotten what she was talking about.

Seto just sort of stared at her, knowing that if she knew, everyone must know, because she didn't look like the type to be able to hack his records.

"Man, Kaiba, you're in trouble now." Joey smiled. "She knows everything."

"Like how your father beats you when you go home? Where do you stay bonkotsu no Duelist, when your father's home and drunk?" Luna asked, annoyed that Joey would take shots off of her favourite person in the whole world.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games